Conversations With My Love (b...

By Lolola245

Pierre Lois is the priest's son. He is well-educated, smart, polite, and he's always available to help those... More

Points
1. Hi!
2. Stop Following Me!
3. I'm Your Salvation.
4. First Message!
5. Benevolent.
6. Talking About Having Fun.
7. Question Time.
8. Church
9. Let's Go To The Zoo (Part 1)
10. Let's Go To The Zoo (Part 2)
11. No Regrets.
12. Declan's Secret Journal.
13. Let's Be Friends.
14. Detention Time.
15. Pierre At My House.
Info
16. The Park.
17. Lies, Lies, Lies (Part 1)
18. Lies, Lies, Lies (Part 2)
19. Pierre = Angry + Hurt!
20. Talk With Kenny.
21. Job Search.
22. Declan's Secret Journal (2)
23. Awkward Talk.
24. Meet Mama.
25. Meet Pierre's Friends.
26. Dinner Time.
27. I Need You.
28. Joshua's Past.
29. Revision Time.
30. Cupcake Talk.
31. I Had A Dream.
32. Declan's Secret Journal (3)
33. Declan's Birthday.
34. Pierre's Letter.
35. Your Favorite...?
36. Treehouse.
37. Exams.
38. School Break Time.
39. Lunch At Pierre's.
40. Talk With Greg.
41. Babysitting.
42. Declan's Secret Journal (4)
43. Imagine that I'm...
44. Time To Have Fun (Part 1)
45. Time To Have Fun (Part 2)
46. The Carnival.
47. Back Home.
48. Pierre + Declan = ????
49. Hurting.
50. Angry Declan.
51. It's Over.
52. The Party.
53. Pierre's Explanation.
54. Pierre VS Evan.
55. Just A Little Moment.
56. Pierre + Veronica = ????
57. One Year & One Month.
58. Talk With Miss Veronica.
59. Meet Melanie.
60. Reckless Pierre.
61. Picnic On Rooftop.
62. Declan's Secret Journal (5)
63. Unpleasant Talk.
64. Toilet Meeting.
65. Siblings Reunited.
66. Special Kenny Night.
67. You Saved Me Again.
68. The Janitor's Closet.
69. Another Detention.
70. Nightmare.
71. It's Official.
72. Joshua, Kenny and Hans.
73. Butterflies & Rainbows.
74. Illegal Texting.
75. Special Joshua Day.
76. The Orphanage.
77. Lunch With Greg.
78. Joshua's Birthday (Part 1).
79. Joshua's Birthday (Part 2).
81. Movie Night.
82. Pierre's Secret Journal.
83. Coffee With Missy.
84. The Future.
85. Home Alone (Part 1)

80. First Touch.

1.5K 39 6
By Lolola245

Hello everyone ^.^

I hope that you are all doing great. I just wanted to warn you that this chapter is going to be a little bit sexual. I'm embarrassed myself with what I wrote to be honest haha but I hope that you will all like it! And don't forget to vote and comment!

HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY/NIGHT!!!

■■■■

"D-Declan."

Pierre moaned my name as I roamed my hands under his shirt, touching his back and chest, my hips moving regularly against him, and my mouth kissing his neck hungrily. I had him pressed against the wall of the toilet that he previously used, the door now carefully locked so that no one at Steven's party would come in and bother us. I didn't know what got into me suddenly, but as soon as I started kissing him, I couldn't control my actions that followed.

He was just so intoxicating.

"Declan," he breathed out my name again as I got hold of one of his nipples. I pinched it and pulled on it nicely. His breathing immediately became hard, the heat in this small toilet got up, and he dug his nails into my back, his head falling onto my shoulder. He was trying to control himself, to not react to my touches, but his moans were perfectly heard and his body didn't fail from feeling everything. "P-please," his voice broke near the end and he was starting to shake.

"Do you want me to stop?" I whispered into his ear. Maybe I was forcing myself too much on him, but his poor attempts to stop me just let me the freedom to try to go further. Though, perhaps it was stepping over the limit. "I can stop if you want," I assured him, even if I didn't really want to stop right now. 

"No, I-" it was hard for him to speak, "It's just - the others are p-probably waiting and -"

He didn't finish his sentence and just continued to tremble. I sighed.

"We should head back then," I told him, removing my hands from under his shirt, and I stepped away from him when I made sure that he could hold himself on his feet. His face was red, his mouth half-opened, his body completely warmed up, and god, it was such a beautiful sight for me. 

I bit my bottom lip and glanced down at my jeans. There was a visible bulge down there and when I looked up at Pierre, I noticed that he was staring down at my crotch. He quickly realized that I caught him though and he blushed even harder than before, avoiding my eyes, as he stood awkwardly in front of me. I wanted to tease him a bit but I decided that it would be better for me to simply end this moment here. I opened the door and got out. My love followed me and closed the door behind us.

The music was still going out loud at Steven's house and it didn't seem ready to die down. The neighbors were probably going to call the cops if this continued like this.

"Let's go," I told Pierre, having nothing else to do here, and I started to walk away.

"Wait, Declan!" he stopped me and I gave him a questioning look. He avoided my gaze again.

"Did you - I mean -" he couldn't phrase his sentence properly and that seemed to cause him a lot of frustration. He clenched his fists and started to breath in and out slowly, surely to calm himself down. Why did he look so stressed out? "Did you want us to c-continue?"

That was too unexpected and I had to let out a laugh. I leaned against the nearby wall, sighing as I folded my arms.

"What do you think?" I asked him and he looked embarrassed and very nervous.

"Y-yes," he stuttered.

"Bingo," I repeated my word of earlier and he gulped, closing his eyes briefly. He was starting to worry me. "Love, is everything okay?" I walked back to him and touched his arm. He shivered and backed away a bit. I paused. "Was I too brutal with you?"

I would admit that I kind of jumped on him unexpectedly. Though, it wasn't really the first time that I kissed him or touched him like that. 

"No, you weren't," he protested, shaking his head quickly, "You were really g-good. You always are."

I was reassured a little bit.

"What's the problem then?" I asked him and he stared down at the ground, not saying anything. "Love-"

"We can continue doing it if you want," he blurted out suddenly, interrupting me in my sentence, and I blinked.

"Continue what?"

"What we were d-doing."

When he finished his sentence, he looked slightly scared for a moment, and I frowned, kind of confused. It only took me a few seconds to realize what he meant and I wanted to slap myself in the face for being so dumb.

"Oh," I said then, my eyes widening, and that was a really deep 'oh'. I tried to think of something but no better words were coming to my mind and I could only stare at Pierre. Though, under such an intense stare and long silence, he freaked out.

"Just forget it. It's a dumb idea," he quickly said, brushing the topic off due to my lack of responsiveness, "It's neither the good moment nor the right place for that. Let's just go."

He passed by me, embarrassed as hell, but I grabbed his arm to stop him from walking away. He looked back at me with adorable eyes.

"Let's find an empty room," I stated and I pulled him in an unknown direction.

"Wait!" He exclaimed and I stopped in front of a random door. I opened it and just my luck, it was an empty bedroom. I pulled my love inside and locked the door behind us, pushing him against it. I placed my hands at both sides of his head. He gulped. "D-Declan, do we have the right to be here?"

"Did you seriously ask me to continue making out with you?" I asked him, completely ignoring his question, and this unstoppable smile came on my face. "Like, you want us to continue kissing and touching and maybe, just maybe, go a little bit further?"

I really hoped that I understood him right. 

"Can we switch on the lights to talk about this?" Pierre asked me and I decided to do what he wanted. Thankfully, I found the light switch close by.

"Done," I said when the lights were switched on and he let out a nervous laugh.

"Well, I - I - I'm -" he was stuck again. He closed his eyes, taking in a deep breathe, and when he reopened them, he looked suddenly really determined, "I'm okay with some foreplay." 

I clearly wasn't expecting that one and Pierre quickly looked down, blushing to his ears. Me, I was simply stunned. Okay, what the hell was going on? I must really be dreaming. This couldn't be real.

"Foreplay?" I repeated, just to make sure that I heard him right, and he nodded timidly. "Since when do you know about preliminaries? I didn't even know that you knew this term."

"I'm not so dumb," he exclaimed, pouting at me. "My friends, I mean my ex-friends, talked about it sometimes, and I did some research on the topic."

"Research?" I repeated again, this dumb expression on my face, and he glared at me.

"Declan, I'm trying to have an important talk with you. Take me seriously," he said but I still couldn't process it. I did joke with Pierre about the fact that he should make some research on sex and all but I didn't think that he would actually do it. "Are you even listening to me?"

"Well, to be honest, this talk is kind of coming out of nowhere," I admitted, "I'm having some hard time to follow."

He sighed.

"This is not sudden at all," he protested and I frowned.

"How so?"

"I've been thinking about it for a while now actually," he succeeded to shock me with his confession, "I know that you've been extremely patient with me, you still are in so many ways, and you're always joking about doing dirty stuff to me, and I started asking myself if I would be okay with letting you touch me...in that way."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"I really like kissing you and I like it even m-more when you touch me," he looked everywhere but at me at his words, "I don't know if I'm ready for sex yet but I'm okay with you touching me...down t-there."

"Fuck," the word left my mouth on its own, "Love, I don't know what to say. I wasn't expecting this." I paused, choosing my words carefully. "Look, I don't want to pressure you into doing this. I know that I get impatient sometimes but I don't want to rush you. I-"

"You're not pressuring me, Declan," he protested, "I thought of it a lot already and it's because I don't want to rush myself that I want us to do this, step by step, no rush. We already kissed, we already saw each other shirtless, and I guess that now we can remove our pants and play with - oh god - you know what I mean."

I let out a laugh, shaking my head in disbelief, and I pressed my forehead against his, touching his cheek lovingly. He stared into my eyes, looking so shy and adorable.  

This boy was really something.

"Are you really okay with this?" I asked him and I added after much thought, "Because I really want this. I already have a little idea of what I want to do to you right now actually."

"Oh," he blushed again, "Well, I - I -" He gulped. "You can do it if you w-want." He cleared his throat. "But what about the others? They're still waiting."

"They won't be a problem," I told him with a smirk and I took out my phone, under the curious eyes of my love, to call Joshua. My friend almost immediately answered the call. 

"Dude, where the hell are you?!" was the first thing that he said to me and I had to pull the phone away from my ear. "We need to go, you damn idiot!"

"Sorry, Joshua, something came up," I informed him while looking at Pierre, "And I think that you should go without me."

At my words, my love's eyes widened and he was about to speak but I placed one finger in front of his lips, telling him to stay quiet.

"Go without you?" Joshua repeated in disbelief, "Declan, how are you going to get back home if we leave you here?"

"I'll figure something out."

"Don't be idiot. Just move your ass back here!"

"I have to do something to - I mean - with Pierre," I corrected myself, "Just take Kenny back home, will you? He shouldn't remain outside any longer. I don't want him to get into trouble."

"Are you really -" he paused and remained silent for a moment, "Forget it. I don't even want to confirm what I'm thinking about right now. I'll just take Kenny home and leave you here to rot."

"Thank you," I told him, grateful.

"Don't mention it. Goodbye." 

And he hung up without letting me the time to tell him goodbye. I simply put my phone away and looked back at Pierre.

"How are you going to get back home?" he asked me, giving me a disapproving look. "Declan, please just call Joshua back and tell him that you're coming. We can do that another time."

"No, tonight is the perfect night for this," I protested and I grabbed his hands, "We are alone with no parents or cousin on our backs. We are free to do whatever we want right now."

"But what if-"

"It won't take long," I promised him and I let out a little laugh. He looked confused, "I mean you probably won't..ha ha...just forget it. I'll make you feel really good in the little time that we have left."

"Oh, o-okay," he agreed shyly, "But isn't the mood kind of off now? Shouldn't those things start naturally?"

He was so cute.

"Don't worry," I told him and I leaned closer to whisper to his ear, "I'll get you into the mood." 

He seemed to hold on his breathe at my words and I pulled him towards the bed. None of us spoke as I pushed him back onto the mattress and slowly got on top of him. I held myself on my hands and knees, and stared down at him. My love seemed so nervous but he didn't need to worry. I was going to take good care of him. I was going to make him feel good.

I touched his cheek and he closed his eyes, trying to control his breathing. I moved my hand down and stopped at his chest. I could feel his heart beat. It was racing and honestly, mine was racing like crazy too. My hand continued its little adventure down his body and I stopped it when I reached his crotch. I started to slowly caress his member over his jeans and he let out a soft moan, biting his lip immediately to prevent himself from making another sound. 

 "This is your last chance," I told him at that moment and he finally opened his eyes, "If you want me to stop, say it now because I don't think that I'll be able to once I'll begin."

"I want you to continue," he assured me and I smiled. That was exactly what I wanted to hear.

I leaned forward and kissed him. I took the time to savor the taste of his lips, to enjoy how soft they were, before slowly moving my mouth down to kiss his jaw and then his neck. He breathed out my name, his hands coming into my hair, and I began to leave a trail of kisses down his chest, stopping myself just when I reached his jeans. 

I didn't waste my time and unbuttoned his jeans before pulling down his zipper. He gulped and I looked up at him to examine his reaction. His eyes were closed again and his hands were clenching on the bed sheet. Okay, I could continue. I began to pull the fabric down his legs, removing his shoes along the way, and threw it on the ground, leaving him in only his boxers.

Fuck, fuck, fuck, I thought in my head and I noticed that Pierre was clenching on his little toes. I touched his knee and he shivered at the contact. Did I need to ask him again if he was okay with this? Wasn't I increasing the tension by acting so slowly? 

Okay, this was now or never.

I grabbed his boxers and pulled them down just enough to reveal his dick.

"Oh fuck."

I felt my own member harden at the view and, embarrassed, Pierre used his hands to hide his face.

"Really, you're going to hide now?" I chuckled as I finished removing his boxers.

"This is so embarrassing."

"Don't be. You're really-"

"Don't even try to comment on it!" he exclaimed and I let out another laugh. I spread his legs a bit. He didn't try to resist.

"You're perfect," I told him, my eyes on his dick. "You're making me so hard already, baby." 

I heard him murmur an 'oh my god' and I smiled, licking my lips. Without warning him, I wrapped my hand around his member and I was pretty sure that he stopped breathing for a moment. I started moving my hand slowly up and down to see his reaction and all I got was little moans that he was trying to not let me hear. I smirked and leaned forward to lick the tip of his dick. He let out a louder moan this time, clearly not expecting me to do this, and I finally took him into my mouth.

It was pure heaven and my cock tightened so much in my jeans that I was pretty sure that it was suffocating. I wanted to remove my jeans to let my hard dick free but I didn't. I was too focused on pleasuring him. I just didn't want to stop sucking. I moved my head up and down slowly at first but it didn't take long for me to gain some speed, and Pierre, oh my god, he made sure to be really loud for me.

No matter how much he was trying to contain his moans, his hands were definitely not enough to muffle his sounds. While I would suck hard on the tip, I would move my hand up and down around his shaft before returning to my back and forth movement of the mouth. He quickly got hard and damn, feeling him hardened into my mouth was the best feeling ever. I could taste his precum in my mouth already and his dick suddenly hit the back of my throat. I coughed, pulling back, leaving a line of saliva from his member to my mouth.

Fuck, I thought again and I went back to putting him into my mouth. Using one hand, I started massaging his balls, squeezing them gently, as I continued to lick and suck. I freaking liked it. I dreamed of this moment for so long and reality was definitely better. His dick in my mouth, his moans filling my ears, my hand playing with his balls, just dammit!

I wanted to cum so bad and I knew that he was close too.

Pierre eventually abandoned covering his mouth and his hands came into my hair. He pulled me towards him, his dick going deeper into my mouth, and he squeezed my head between his legs. I didn't stop though and I just grabbed his legs and spread them so that I would be able to continue to move up and down. 

"D-Declan! Ah! Dec - !" Whatever he was trying to say was cut off when he suddenly let out a loud moan and he shot his load into my mouth. No need to say that it was enough for me to cum into my own jeans.

He tasted fucking amazing.

"N-no!" Upon realizing that I wasn't pulling back, my love tried to push me away but I held on to him. I wanted to taste him till the very last drop. "Oh my god," he breathed out, "Declan, ah." I looked up at my love and saw that he was covering his face in embarrassment again.

Damn, why was no more coming out?

"Don't hide your face," I told him, finally stopping to suck him, but I continued to stroke him with my hand in the hope that it would make him cum again.

"I c-cum in your mouth," he stated in horror, "I'm so sorry."

"Don't apologize for that," I chuckled. "You have no idea how good you taste, Pierre Lois."

Smiling, I moved up and pushed his hands out of his face to kiss him. He took a few seconds to respond back and when he did, I moved my tongue into his mouth and we soon engaged into a really messy tongue kiss. It was damn good and I started to move my hips against him, my boxers still wet with my cum. 

Jesus, I needed to let myself free. 

Reluctantly, I stopped playing with Pierre's tongue and pulled away to free my member from those tight jeans. Pierre watched me, his eyes half-opened, sweaty, breathless, his lips parted, as I pulled down my zipper and soon removed my jeans and boxers. I grabbed myself and moved my hand up and down. I was sticky and it seemed like some cum was still coming out. 

"Dear god," Pierre whispered and I noticed that he was staring down at me. I smirked and brought my thumb, slightly covered with my cum, to his mouth, catching him off guard.

"Open your mouth," I ordered him and he did open it. I knew that he was just trying to say something but I pushed my thumb into his mouth. His eyes widened. "Suck," I encouraged him and he was startled. Though, surprisingly, instead of pushing me away, just like a little baby, he started sucking on my thumb.

Such a good boy.

"Which taste better, my cum or yours?" I asked him, since he tasted himself during our kiss earlier. I pulled my hand away so that he could reply.

"Both taste w-weird," he stuttered and I laughed. I moved a bit over him and my dick suddenly pressed against his. I felt him freeze. "You're still-" He didn't have the courage to finish.

"How can I not be hard with the current situation?" I asked him, amused, and he swallowed hard. He lowered his eyes, his expression a little bit funny right now.

"S-should - I do s-something?" He asked me quietly and the surprise could be seen on my face.

"Do you want to?" I asked him back in response.

"I don't know h-how," he admitted, stuttering again and I smiled. 

"It's okay. Don't you worry," I reassured him and I let my body fall on the bed beside him. He looked at me curiously, a light frown on his face. I grabbed his hand and placed a kiss on top of it. "Like you said, let's proceed one step at a time. Tonight, it was my turn, so next time it will be yours. Okay?"

"All right," he didn't protest and I smiled. I pulled him to me, his face burying into my chest.

"I'm so happy," I informed him, caressing his back.

"I'm happy too."

"You sure that I didn't traumatize you though?"

"Maybe a little bit."

We both let out a laugh.

"I love you," I told him, touching his face.

"I love you," he repeated and he glanced down at my neck. Something seemed to pass through his mind at that moment. Hesitant, he asked me, "Declan, can I give you a hickey?"

Really, this boy was full of surprises tonight.  

"You want to mark me?" I asked him, my heart literally jumping in happiness, and he nodded. 

"Right here,"he said and he touched my neck. I stared at him for a moment, seeing the determination clear in his eyes. I didn't know what to say.

"I am not against it, but can I give you one too?" I told him and he was about to protest but I quickly added, "It doesn't have to be in the neck. I can give you one on the chest...please?"

I gave him a pleading look and he smiled, shaking his head.

"Deal," he agreed and before I even knew it, his lips were on my skin, kissing and sucking my neck. I could only close my eyes and held him close to me as I enjoyed to the fullest this little night of first touch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

After Dark By Z

Teen Fiction

15.6K 536 42
《 This is a BoyxBoy story 》 William Caddel wants to live. Between crushing expectations and the strictness that comes with them that seems like such...
620K 18.3K 37
[BoyxBoy] Kai Carter has been through hell and back. His parents are abusive, homophobic and don't support him financially so he has to work part ti...
250K 9.4K 50
Daniel is 21 years old Law student who has a 4 years old son named Jared. He had Jared when he was 17 years old and were left by Jared's mum soon aft...
813 38 11
"Eric said my eyes are cool, and he said he thought I look beautiful" five year old Christian said "I'm going to marry Eric when I'm older!" He decl...