Deep Connections - Levi x Rea...

By crumbee

Y/N has always strived to be her very best, In hope to make her parents proud. But starts to strive harder wh... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 44.5
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Authors Note
NEW BOOK!
ONE MILLLLIONNNNNN
1.69 Million ahhhh + news on the sequel
Sequel - Strong Connections (9th April)
The Sequel is Officially Out!

Chapter 47

28.2K 997 2.2K
By crumbee

I trudge along the cobblestone path back into the main town of Shiganshina.

"15 METER CLASS TITAN ON THE RIGHT WING. Y/N TAKE IT." Erwin yells at me.

Em...  Why in the walls must I do it?

I maneuver my way to the Titan and stab its eyes with my blades, I bring out a another pair of blades and swing around the Titan, slicing its nape in the process. I return back to my horse and continue riding.

"7 METER CLASS TITAN ON THE RIGHT WING. MULLER ASSIST, WEBER TAKE IT." I shout at my squad mates.

"No!!!" Nadine argues.

"Muller, do me a favor and SHUT THE FUCK UP." Ernst glares at her. I like at Ernst in disbelief for a split second but soon regain my posture.

That's the first time Ernst has openly spoken.

"E-em.. What?" Her eyes widen.

"Assist Weber!" I say to her.

"No need." Sebastian appears out of nowhere, "I took it down." He offers a cheeky smile. I glance to my right and see a small steaming Titan.

"5 METER CLASS TITAN STARIGHT AHEAD. Y/N'S AQUAD TAKE IT!" Erwin yell's.

"HOFFMAN TAKE IT!" I glance at Mia. She nods determinedly and goes after it. She looks like she is having some difficulty, but eventually takes it out.

"4th KILL, SEBASTIAN WEBER. 5th KILL, MIA HOFFMAN." I say. Mia smiles at me and we continue riding.

"5 METER CLASS ON THE RIGHT WING, MULLER TAKE IT." I yell.

"By myself?" She asks.

"Well you didn't want to take it with Weber so go right a fucking head NOW." I reply, annoyance lacing my voice.

Can she try to be a little helpful?

I hear her sigh, But nonetheless, she maneuvers towards the Titan, heading straight for the nape. The Titan notices this and grabs the wires of her hook.

This idiot.

She abruptly stops and hangs, while the Titan starts to swing her around.

I immediately get up from my horse and head towards the Titan, I slice its hand and then slice its nape.

I hear Nadine fall and the Titan soon follows. I lower myself into the ground and stomp towards Nadine. I lift her by the collar and glare straight into her eyes.

"I WILL NOT BE SAVING YOUR FUCKING ASS WHEN WE TRAVEL TO SHIGANSHINA. So get a grip and stop trying to be fabulous. Unless you want to be fabulously dead." I knee her in the face and drop her collar, letting her slump onto the ground. I whistle for my horse to come back and by the time it does, Nadine has already stood up and steadied herself. She avoids my gaze and I hoist myself up my horse, ignoring her.

I make my way back to the squad and she follows ahead.

***

I sat in my office, deep in thought.

The squad seemed pretty depressed. But I guess that is natural since it was their first expedition.

I sigh.

Fucking Nadine.

She should leave the Survey Corps if she's not serious about it.

I close my eyes. I should take a nap.

***

I suddenly wake up when I feel someone pinching me. I try to open my eyes but they feel too heavy. It takes a while, but I finally peel them open to see someone standing in front of me with an empty needle.

"What?" I say, my voice already raspy.

"Can't believe a useless fuck like you had the guts to give out to me earlier." The person replies.

Gave out to earlier?

Nadine?

"Help!" I call out, my voice dry and quietly

"Shut up!" She commands and places her hand over my mouth. I struggle and slide off the chair, making a loud bang.

Maybe someone will hear that.

Suddenly she brings out a pocket knife, and displays it in front of my face. "Like it?" She asks. She rips my jacket off of me and lifts my sleeve. She slides the knife against the skin on my arm, and blood pours.

But I don't feel the pain.

I hear a knock on the door.

"Help!" I call out and try to lift my legs, to no avail.

"I said Shut Up!" She whisper yells at me. The person knocks on the door again. Nadine backhands my face.

"See what you caused?!" She asks. She lifts the the knife to my face and is about to slice it when suddenly the door opens and she's pushed off of me.

"SOMEONE HELP!" The person yells, holding Nadine down. I move my eyes around and see Sebastian. I let out a sigh.

Thank the Walls.

"HELP!" He continues. Nadine punches him in the face, but he doesn't falter.

Suddenly the door swings wider and Erwin, Hange, Eren, Mikasa and Levi run into my office.

"What the fuck?" I hear Levi mutter.

"Y/N IS ON THE FLOOR BLEEDING HELP HER YOU MORONS!" Sebastian yells. Nadine pushes Sebastian away and looks blankly at the Commander.

"He's delusional." She says taking a step forward, and kicking my body into my desk. "He's delusional and he assaulted me."

My eyes meet darkness, and silence fills the room. Suddenly Nadine falls over and someone is pulling my arms. I'm pulled out from under the desk and I hang limply against the person carrying me.

"Levi! Carry her to the infirmary NOW!" I hear Hange's voice order. I hear Levi's typical click of the tongue.

Oh, he's the one carrying me.

He lifts me properly to face upwards, and places my bloody arm on top of my body. He carries me bridal style and sprints out of the room.

"Are you okay?" I hear him ask, but his mouth doesn't sync with his words. I stare at him, his jawline to be precise.

"Can you not talk? Shit. I'm sorry." He grinds his teeth. I try to lift up my arm to hold him, but there is no movement. I feel him drop me on a bed, and I start to close my eyes.

"She will be fine right?" I hear Levi's stoney voice. The nurse, I'm guessing replies, but her voice was just a muffled mess.

***

I slowly open my eyes, only to see a figure sitting in front of me.

"Le..vi.?" I call out.

The person chuckles, "No, it's Erwin. Should I turn on the lights?" I open my eyes fully, and see the blonde standing up and heading to the light switch. I try to sit up, but suddenly get slapped with dizziness.

"Be careful." The lights turn on and I close my eyes, not being used to the light. "Seems like your speech is back." He comes back and sits on a stool again.

"Where's Levi?" I ask, my voice dry.

"He saw Nadine walking by the hallway and dashed after her. Let me get you some water." He causally replies.

"No..." I start.

"No water? You might need it." Erwin raises an eyebrow.

"No, not that. Tell Levi to come back. She might hurt him." I shake my head. I swing my legs over the bed and stand up, only to fall back down on the floor with a thud. Erwin quickly joins me at my side and helps me up, making me sit on the bed.

"I'll call him, stay here and drink the water." He gives me a half smile and hands me the cup, before making his way to the door. I drink the water and it burn my throat, refreshing me anyway. I take to my feet again and this time, I don't fall to the ground. I feel my feet numb with pins and needles. I make my way to the door and look out.

I'm sorry for the awfully cliche scene of Nadine attacking Reader. In case you didn't understand, due to my bad writing, Nadine drugged Reader with a drug that numbs the entire body and stops all type of movement. So basically, Reader couldn't talk, move or feel anything. But she can move her eyes around. :)

By the way, I have been updating twice a day now and I plan to keep that up till school starts (Monday) where I will probably only update once a week, sorry :(

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 195 30
Y/N Yeager had been living peacefully inside the walls with her mother, father, and her little brother Eren. That is until she turned 15 years old. S...
33.4K 942 43
You are a strong young woman, Y/N Hanzer, who escaped from the Underground City with your best friend, Greg Schneider. But one day, Commander Erwin S...
1.6K 42 7
"Hi my name is Y/n L/n and I am a school girl in Titan High... HECK NA! I am Y/n L/n from the S.S.A, a high class assassin and agent..." Meet y/n l...
3.1K 168 16
Y/N Hime came as a new student at the 104th cadet corps. The strongest soldiers have made it to the Survey Corps, but one of them is the most heartle...