Milkshake Boy | pjm

Por peachykuk

In which a girl who works in a burger joint finds a sudden interest in a customer who always orders only stra... Más

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
forty-four
forty-five
forty-seven
forty-eight
forty-nine
fifty

forty-six

2.9K 108 73
Por peachykuk

Jungkook's POV

Police and all sorts of authority show up, and I can't help but get nervous, scared for the first time ever doing my job. I have done things like this before where I have to save someone, but never have I ever had to save someone I know, let alone someone I actually care about.

"Chief Jeon, sir," a female voice speaks from behind me, pulling me away from my confused and rapid thoughts. I spin to her and nod. "Everyone's here, we're ready when you are."

I nod. "Thank you."

My body stays frozen in its spot for a moment longer, for I stay there, mentally slapping myself in the face and trying to tell myself to stop being a pussy and just go do the job I've done a hundred times before.

But, I can't. I can't listen to myself. This time is much more different than any other time. Not only will a family and a boy be broken and hurt if something happens to Taishi, but I will feel the same emotions as the family if someone fucks up this rescue mission.

I take a deep breath before walking up to the crowd of policemen standing in front of another crowd. One crowd is pointing guns at the house in case something happens to us on the inside, and the other group is the men going inside with me to retrieve a criminal and a sweet and innocent girl who has been through too much shit in the time I've known her.

There is no speaking involved in this portion of the mission, for one word spoken too loudly can blow the cover of every single one of us and possibly end a life. I gesture for the armed men to follow me to the building, all of them ready to shoot if needed.

I hold up my hand to stop the crowd before flattening my hand and waving it in a few directions to send a few smaller groups from the large group to various entrances around the house. The group with me, however, follows me to the main entrance, the easiest way to get in and out of the building as fast as possible.

Once again, I hold my hand up in a fist to stop the group of men behind me. I press my ear to the door in front of me, listening as closely as possible as I can to any sounds that may be coming from the room on the other side of the thick wooden door.

Everything on the other side of the door is silent for a moment, making me think that I messed up and brought all of these people to the wrong place. I think for a moment that Taishi is being hurt somewhere else and we're here trying to rescue her from somewhere she's not.

I'm about to leave, bring all my men back to the station, tell them to go home and stay on call until we find their real location. I'm about to leave when-

"No!" Taishi's loud screams rush into my ears, her voice sounding broken, torn to pieces, hopeless.

My men stay behind me, though they all heard the scream. I hold them there, waiting for the perfect moment to burst in and destroy the party that Chul thinks he is throwing. I'm just waiting for the perfect moment.

"No one is here to save you," he is talking silently, his voice only audible to those with extraordinary hearing. Thankfully, I have exactly that.

I stand to the side, pushing myself against the wall, and gesture to my men to break in and arrest the man who kidnapped Taishi.

The door is kicked open with a loud thud, and my men rush into the building from all directions, swarming into the room to arrest Chul and anyone else who may have been involved in the kidnapping of Choi Taishi.

After a few moments, when I know that Chul is in handcuffs, I walk into the room and my eyes are pulled to a sight that makes my heart sink into my chest. Taishi, her cheeks stained pink with tears, her ankles and wrists red from the rope holding her down to the bed.

I walk closer, my eyes fixating on her chest as it moves up and down quickly, trying to catch her breath. Her eyes are shut tight, she doesn't want to see anything happening to her, or what she thought was going to happen to her. Her body is covered in only the thin lace material of the bra and panties Chul mentioned she was wearing, and he was right, you can see her nipples, and they are cute.

Oh, stop it, Jungkook! I think to myself, shaking my head away from the thoughts I'm having about the girl strapped to the bed. You're only making it worse.

I approach her slowly, my hand reaching down slowly to grab her wrist, grasping around it ever so gently.

"Don't touch me!" Taishi screams, her eyes shooting open as she flings her limbs in various directions in the hopes of hitting her captor in a place it would really hurt.

"Sh, Taishi," I say gently, pulling my hand away from her skin. "It's Jungkook."

Taishi freezes for a second, her head slowly turning in my direction. To her surprise, it is me. Tears begin to stream down her cheeks, her bottom lip quivering as she looks at me.

"I thought you wouldn't get to me in time," she cries, her body twitching against the ropes once more.

"Let me help you with that," I say calmly, pulling a knife from my pocket, slicing through all of the ropes holding her to the bed.

As the final rope falls away from her skin, she flies into a sitting position and wraps her arms around me, pulling me close to her in a tight hug. She doesn't speak, she doesn't have to, I know how thankful she is, words can't describe how thankful she is.

"Taishi, let's get you home," I say calmly, trying not to touch her bare skin with my hands, not wanting to make her any more uncomfortable than she already may be.

She nods into my shoulder before pulling away from me, her hands trying their hardest to cover the confidential parts showing beneath her sheer lingerie.

"Here," I say, pulling off my bulletproof jacket and the uniform jacket beneath it. I wrap it around her shoulders gently before sliding the bulletproof jacket back over my body just in case it is needed.

"Thank you," she says in a small voice as she slips her arms into the sleeves of the jacket and begins to zip it up all the way to her chin.

"Let's get you out of here," I say as I stand up, scooping her up off the bed, carrying her out of the basement bridal style, not wanting her to fall due to the shock washing over her body. She nuzzles her cold form closer to my body, trying as hard as she can to absorb the heat radiating off of my body, a heat she wasn't getting in the cold depths of an abandoned basement.

"Jungkook," Taishi says in a soft tone, her head resting gently against my chest. "Where's Jimin?"

"Over there," I say in a calm tone.

Her head shoots up, her eyes looking at me with despair rushing through the depths of her ocean eyes. "No," she says. It sounds more like a plead. "I don't want him to see me like this, Jungkook. Please."

I stop in my tracks, looking at her with sad eyes. "I promised him I would let him see you, Taishi," I say in a saddened tone, my eyes searching over hers. "He's really upset."

Taishi stares at me silently for a moment, neither of us speaking a word. I bet we both look like idiots to anyone looking at us from anywhere else on the property.

"Fine," she says, defeated. A tear falls down her cheek, her voice dropping into a whisper. "But, please, don't leave us alone at my house."

"What are you asking, Taishi?"

"Protect me," she chokes. "Stay at my house and protect me."

The awkward silence approaches us again, but I push it away before I can allow anything else awkward to happen tonight. 

"I will," I say. "I promise to protect you."

I know she's scared, she's hurt, she needs protection. But, I can't help but feel there's a deeper meaning behind what she's saying, though deep down I know she's in love with Jimin and nothing can come between them.

There's nothing I wouldn't do for her and, if that means staying at her house with her and her boyfriend, then so be it.

It may become awkward, staying with her and Jimin, but I'm willing to do anything to make her happy and feel safe.

-----

A/N: Once again, I am not one to put these notes
 at the end of my chapters but, as of this point,
 there are only four planned chapters left in this book,
and I don't know how to thank you for coming
this far and giving me 5k reads. Your support means
 the world, thank you all.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

790K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1.8K 133 7
A Witch from our world is dying as a comet passes overhead with her last breaths she makes a wish, "I wish I had taken more chances, saved more peopl...
127K 4.4K 42
[°•●3RD PLACE IN BTS SPRING AWARD●•°] "I don't know why am I doing this...". "I'll help you". ~ Park Jimin, a kind and sweet man. One day, his curren...
98.3K 4.3K 15
"Please take care of her, she's yours I just can't take care of her right now. I'm so sorry."