Innocent Rebel (IR)

Por CashewFanFics

Dancer Ala (Al-Uh) Renaia Dausonn started vine as an escape from her very complicated life. But when it beco... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Sequel?!?!?
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116/Epilouge
Authors Note
A/U
AU

Chapter 31

456 3 2
Por CashewFanFics

My heart dropped.

"What do you mean you killed them?" I said trying not to show my fear, I have to admit I'm good at that.

"Shot a bullet right through there heads." He said pulling out a gun and playing around with it. I gulped. It was really hard to control your fear in times like these. But in my experience this is nothing I haven't dealt with.

"And I can do this same with you. Princess." He said pointing the gun at me. I've been held at gun point more than one time. The trick to not getting shot is to stay calm and not say a word. I looked at him.

"What, princess. Why are you just standing there. Come here. Have a little fun." He said motioning to the weed. I looked around. I studied how easy it would be to escape. I looked close at him, he seemed really scrawny like he hadn't eaten in days, his dark green flannel, looked more brown now. Showing he had been on the streets a while. I looked down to the way out of the alley. If I ran as fast as I can, I have about a ten to twenty percent chance I can turn the corner in time for the bullet no to hit me. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Then I turned to the way I needed to go and sprinted as fast as I could.

"Smart princess, this obviously isn't your first rodeo. I know I won't catch you but I'll find you." He yelled as I turned the corner. This was really freaky, that guy needed to lay off the weed. I stopped for a second. Then continued to run towards the hotel. Maybe he was just saying he killed them. I ran into the hotel and to the elevator. I pushed the button. I reached the floor and ran to the room. I frantically put the key in the slot and opened the door, I ran in looking around for Matt and Carter.

They weren't there. Shit.

"Did Matt and Carter come back here." I Said tears brimming my eyes.

"No, what's wrong?" Cameron said standing up and walking towards me giving me a hug.

"There.......Dead." I said letting the tears out.

"What are you talking about?" He said looking at me worried.

"They left the venue out of the back door to the alley. I went out there shortly after and there was a guy smoking weed. H-he had a gun and he told me he shot them in the head and they were dead and he threatened to do the same to me. So I planned my escape and it worked. But he said he'll find me and. Matt and Carter aren't here so that means it was true." I said falling to the ground. Cameron sat down.

"It's okay. You said he was smoking weed, yeah? So he was probably really high." He said trying to erasure me even though he had a lot of doubt in his eyes. He stood up and went to Nash aphelion shook him, and whispered into his ear. Nash shot up, with a really scared look.

"Your not serious." He said rubbing his eyes. Me and Cameron both nodded.

"We need to call the cops." Nash said. Walking over to were me and Cameron were sitting.

"Hold on we still don't know for sure there dead. Let's call Matt he has to have his phone. Cameron called and it went straight to voicemail. Carter's phone was here so we couldn't call him. Cameron looked up from his phone tears were about to come out of both of there eyes.

"How are we supposed to tell the fans two of the boys were murdered." Nash said looking straight at nothing. We were all silent. There was a knock on the window. Nash stood up and opened the blinds. As soon as he did my face straightened up. Show no fear.

"That's him." I said worried. He couldn't hear me. But he could see me. The man recently sitting by the trash can was outside the window. Nash fell to the ground as soon as he pulled the gun out. Smart move Nash. The window didn't reach all the way to the ground so the guy couldn't shoot him if he tried. He knocked again with his gun then waved at me. I stood up and told Cameron to go in the bathroom with Nash. He kept refusing until I screamed at him, he went in but he wouldn't close the door. I walked over to the window. I opened it and stepped out to were the guy is. Another trick to protect yourself and others, is to give the man what he wants. I walked out and closed the window there was a little edge we were standing on the slightest move and we would fall to our death. I put my hands up to give him dominance.

"May I help you." I said calmly even though on the inside I was about to cry in fear, but like I said dealt with this kind of stuff before.

"Told you I would find you, and I found some, new, friends." He said laughing but coughing.

"I admire that, I'm sure you never lost at a game of hide and seek. But please do what you want with me but leave my friends alone." I joked in the beginning.

"Hmm." He said evilly.

"How did you even get up here?" I asked him curious, we were on the fifth floor.

"That ladder but I pushed it away. I want you to jump and die with me." He said serious. This man obviously is depressed and uses smoking as a escape. It's very physiological actually. He wants someone to jump with him because he's to scared to do it by himself. Makes perfect sense.

"You don't need to commit, everything gets better I promise." I said. I felt kind of bad for him.

"It doesn't get better, and the only reason your trying to get me to stop is so you can call the cops. You bitch." He spat in my face. It was really smokey.

"I won't call the cops. Okay? You need to go to a homeless shelter to stay at night. Then in the daytime you go around the city looking for a job. You have to want it. Malcolm?" I saw his name on his name tag. From a previous job.

"You wouldn't understand, you have the perfect life, I'm living in an alley." He said disgusted with me.

"I don't have a perfect life. The reason I reacted so calm when you held that gun to me is because that wasn't the first time I've been held at gun point. I've had a knife held to my throat. Trust me my life is far from perfect." I answered sighing.

"I can't even get a damn job I don't even have a high school degree, dumbass." He said.

"Okay first off, you don't need to swear every second. And second off, work at a McDonalds or something, get enough money to get a degree then get a job. It takes work but you can do it." He sighed, but then straightened up again.

"I know how this goes, your going to get me to go in that room then your going to take my gun away and call the cops." He said forcefully pulling out his guns again. I looked into the room and saw Cameron and Nash looking out of the bathroom door. They looked so scared and worried. I took my phone out of my pocket and showed it to him, then I did something so unthinkable, but I had to save my life. I dropped my phone five story's and watched it shatter into a million pieces on the ground. I took a deep breath. He put his gun away.

"See I don't want to send you to jail. I want you to get out there and get a life, and forget about all this weed nonsense." I said pointing to the city. The window opened and someone grabbed my arm, I looked to see Matt. Huh? He kicked Malcolm but I grabbed his wrist he was now dangling five story's. I know what your thinking, Ala why on earth did you save him, he was about to make you kill yourself. But here's why, this man was obviously just really scared, he had nothing, life's been hard on him. He needed a second chance.

"Ala, what the fuck are you doing let him go. He tried to kill you." Matt said annoyed.

"No, I'm not letting him die Matt." I said back. I looked down at Malcolm and he looked so scared he was griping my hand really hard. He heard what Matt said and tried to let go. But I wouldn't let him. I wasn't going to let him kill himself.

"God Ala are you and idiot." He said pulling both of us into the room. God he was strong. He split our hands and stepped I front of me.

"I don't know why the hell your here or what the hell you want. But get out and never show your face here again. Lay one finger on anyone or anything on your way out, and I will personally kill you." Matt said. He was going to get himself In trouble. Malcolm pulled out his gun and held it to Matts chest. I pushed Matt back and stood I front of Malcolm he let his gun down a little.

"Please I asked you not to hurt them. Now come on ill walk you to a shelter like we talked about. No harm needs to be done." I said calmly. He let his gun down all the way. He was about to say something when Matt butted in.

"Ala, what the hell are you doing he's going to kill you, call the cops and get this lunatic arrested." He yelled in my face. I slapped him and grabbed Malcolm's hand walking past everyone we walked out into the hallway.

"I'm sorry about him, he gets angry easily." I Said walking towards the elevator.

"Why are you helping me." He said.

"Because you just need someone there that cares, and I am that someone now, and your going to like it. Because I'm the best your getting." I said looking straight.

"Can I tell you something." He said.

"Of course." I answered Turing to him.

"This gun has no bullets, I can't afford any. And if it did I would have shot that kid a long time ago." He said referring to Matthew.

"Haha. He was just scared." I replied laughing a little, even though I knew he wasn't joking. The rest of the ride was silent and we walked past the alley.

"I wanna go get something." He said I hesitantly followed him we reached the spot by the trash can and he knelt down. Suddenly I felt I gun on my head. Shit. Malcolm looked up then to the gun, I didn't move.

"Shoot her, and it will be the last thing you ever do." He said aggressively to whoever was behind me.

"Woah, sorry Malcolm, I didn't see you." He said nervous and ran away further into the alley.

"Thank you, Malcolm." I said and genuinely smiled at him. He gave me a small smile not showing the Inside of his mouth. He started walking out and I followed him not as scared anymore. We turned a couple corners and ended up at the shelter.

"Now you have a warm place to sleep at night." I smiled.

"Thank you, Ala. I truly mean it, you were right, I'm only eighteen, I still have time to get a life." He said and finally smiled, he had perfectly straight teeth.

"Of course, your still young. And in a couple months when you got your life back together, don't be afraid to look me up. I want to know how your doing. Okay?"

"Of course. I will never forget you." He said then he walked through the door turning back once more smiling at me. Nice boy once you get to know him. After all he did save me from being shot. I was about to start walking back until a car pulled up next me.

"Need a ride." It was Cameron. I laughed and jumped in.

"That was really nice of you Ala. By the way Matts pissed. He told me to come look for you to make sure you weren't dead." He laughed.

"Well when we stopped back in the alley to get some of his things a guy came behind me a put a gun to my head. But Malcolm saved me. Hes a nice kid. You just have to give him a chance." I said.

"Kid?" Cameron questioned.

"Ya he's only eighteen." I replied.

"Oh." Cameron said shocked. We pulled into the parking lot and went up to the room.

I opened the door and felt something squeeze me.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

61.2K 1.1K 31
Courtney wasn't your average girl. She was super famous thanks to Vine. Everywhere she went she was noticed. Court, though, wasn't interested in bein...
783K 13.7K 65
Crystal is just a fangirl. She finally gets to meet her dream crush. What happens when Matthew Espinosa falls in love with her.? Will her dreams come...
5.4K 53 47
Finally! 16 year old Victoria Miller gets to meet Matthew Espinosa for her birthday. There relationship gets true and fatal. But after taking a pregn...
2.7K 45 21
When Lexi's mom gets a new boyfriend she thinks he's an average guy looking for someone. But when she meets his youngest son she notices that it's Ma...