Chapter 53

I love you guys<3

][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][

Ala's POV

It was about five thirty. The Jacks still wouldn't let me go back to my room. I hope those boys aren't pranking me or something, I will kill them.

"Guys can I please go back." I pleaded.

"Um." Johnson looked down at his phone, for a couple minutes then looked up. "Ya. We will walk you." He said leading us to the road. We got to the hotel and got to my room.

"Shit, I don't have a key." Gilinsky pulled a key out of his back pocket. It was mine. That little bitch. I snatched it away and opened the door. There were roses all over the floor leading me through my room. I turned around and the Jacks were no where to be seen. I kept walking until I got to the bed. There was a gorgeous dress laying there with a pair of lovely shoes on the ground. The dress was amazing, I have never seen anything like it before. There was a note in the middle of a bunch of roses.

::::::::

Dear Ala,

I hope you like the outfit I picked out for you. Put it on and get ready to be a princess. Walk out of the door, and a surprise will await you.

Matthew <3

::::::::

Matthew? He did this. I can't believe it. I'm so confused right now. I followed my directions. Putting on the dress. I curled my hair then put it in a messy side bun. I applied makeup. And walked out of the door. I was startled when Aaron, Hayes, Taylor, and Jacob jumped out at me.

"Hey Ala. You look lovely." Hayes said. He gave me a rose along with the other boys. I now had four roses in my hands.

"Thanks." I was confused. They walked me to the elevator were the Jacks were waiting in suits. I walked in leaving Hayes, Taylor, Jacob and Aaron in the hallway.

"I'm confused." I said hoping they would give me and explanation. They just stood there silent with there hands behind their backs. When the door opened they smiled at me and gave me two more roses. I smiled back and was taken out of the elevator by Nash and Cameron. They also gave me two roses, and walked me to the door. There I met Shawn who also had a rose. He gave it to me and walked me to a limo. He opened the door and Carter was sitting inside with another rose in his hand. I got in the car. Just me and Carter. We talked but he wouldn't tell me anything about what was going to happen. We got to the same restaurant we went for lunch. He joined me locking arms. As we reached the front door of the restaurant he gave me the rose and smiled at me and gave me a quick hug. I smiled and hugged back as I walked in. I made my way to the front desk. The host in the front looked at me once and jogged over to me with another rose. I had to many roses to count.

"Is Matthew here?" I asked hoping he knew Matt.

"Yes, he's very nervous." I smiled as we walked outside to a beautiful arrangement. There were lights hanging. The table was outside with the only lighting being those lights. Matt was sitting there bouncing his knee up and down. He was wearing a suit, and looked very handsome. The host cleared his throat getting Matts attention. He laid eyes on my and his mouth dropped. He stood up straightening his tie. He walked over and grabbed my hand. He pulled the chair out for me, I sat down. And he went to the other side sitting across from me. It was silent for a minute until he spoke up.

"You can put those roses in that vase." He said referring to the vase on the table. I put them in there straightening them so they looked perfect.

"Is this our date?" I asked.

"Ya. Do you like it?" He asked really nervous.

"I........I love it. Nobody's ever done something like this for me before."

"Well you've been spending time with the wrong people. Because you deserve this and so much more that I can't give you. I wish I could give you the world, because you deserve it." He said. It melted my heart. How was I supposed to answer to that. That was the sweetest thing ever. I wanted to cry. I've never had this before, all of my relationships have been broken, my life has been broken. But right now, is the only time I've ever felt like this. It's hard to explain how I feel. I just feel happy. Everything makes sense for once in my life. I know were I'm supposed to be.

For once in my life.

I know what love is.