Chapter 31

My heart dropped.

"What do you mean you killed them?" I said trying not to show my fear, I have to admit I'm good at that.

"Shot a bullet right through there heads." He said pulling out a gun and playing around with it. I gulped. It was really hard to control your fear in times like these. But in my experience this is nothing I haven't dealt with.

"And I can do this same with you. Princess." He said pointing the gun at me. I've been held at gun point more than one time. The trick to not getting shot is to stay calm and not say a word. I looked at him.

"What, princess. Why are you just standing there. Come here. Have a little fun." He said motioning to the weed. I looked around. I studied how easy it would be to escape. I looked close at him, he seemed really scrawny like he hadn't eaten in days, his dark green flannel, looked more brown now. Showing he had been on the streets a while. I looked down to the way out of the alley. If I ran as fast as I can, I have about a ten to twenty percent chance I can turn the corner in time for the bullet no to hit me. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. Then I turned to the way I needed to go and sprinted as fast as I could.

"Smart princess, this obviously isn't your first rodeo. I know I won't catch you but I'll find you." He yelled as I turned the corner. This was really freaky, that guy needed to lay off the weed. I stopped for a second. Then continued to run towards the hotel. Maybe he was just saying he killed them. I ran into the hotel and to the elevator. I pushed the button. I reached the floor and ran to the room. I frantically put the key in the slot and opened the door, I ran in looking around for Matt and Carter.

They weren't there. Shit.

"Did Matt and Carter come back here." I Said tears brimming my eyes.

"No, what's wrong?" Cameron said standing up and walking towards me giving me a hug.

"There.......Dead." I said letting the tears out.

"What are you talking about?" He said looking at me worried.

"They left the venue out of the back door to the alley. I went out there shortly after and there was a guy smoking weed. H-he had a gun and he told me he shot them in the head and they were dead and he threatened to do the same to me. So I planned my escape and it worked. But he said he'll find me and. Matt and Carter aren't here so that means it was true." I said falling to the ground. Cameron sat down.

"It's okay. You said he was smoking weed, yeah? So he was probably really high." He said trying to erasure me even though he had a lot of doubt in his eyes. He stood up and went to Nash aphelion shook him, and whispered into his ear. Nash shot up, with a really scared look.

"Your not serious." He said rubbing his eyes. Me and Cameron both nodded.

"We need to call the cops." Nash said. Walking over to were me and Cameron were sitting.

"Hold on we still don't know for sure there dead. Let's call Matt he has to have his phone. Cameron called and it went straight to voicemail. Carter's phone was here so we couldn't call him. Cameron looked up from his phone tears were about to come out of both of there eyes.

"How are we supposed to tell the fans two of the boys were murdered." Nash said looking straight at nothing. We were all silent. There was a knock on the window. Nash stood up and opened the blinds. As soon as he did my face straightened up. Show no fear.

"That's him." I said worried. He couldn't hear me. But he could see me. The man recently sitting by the trash can was outside the window. Nash fell to the ground as soon as he pulled the gun out. Smart move Nash. The window didn't reach all the way to the ground so the guy couldn't shoot him if he tried. He knocked again with his gun then waved at me. I stood up and told Cameron to go in the bathroom with Nash. He kept refusing until I screamed at him, he went in but he wouldn't close the door. I walked over to the window. I opened it and stepped out to were the guy is. Another trick to protect yourself and others, is to give the man what he wants. I walked out and closed the window there was a little edge we were standing on the slightest move and we would fall to our death. I put my hands up to give him dominance.