Chapter 9

Matthew's POV
We got to the venue and went into the break room to wait for all fans to get in. I noticed Ala sitting alone, I was gonna go join her until Cameron beat me to it. I couldn't really hear what they were saying but I was trying to read their lips. I know stalker like, but I was getting really annoyed with Cameron, all he cares about is getting Ala. I mean I really want her to be mine but I'm not spending every waking moment flirting with her.
After about five minutes they started calling are names. They call are names alphabetical by last name. So Taylor was first, then Aaron, Cameron, Ala, Me, and so on.
Once we all got on stage I was handed the microphone.

Ala's POV
Cameron started flirting with me I guess. I mean ya I should've have loved it since he's, well Cameron Dallas. But I wasn't sure now that I got to know him he doesn't seem like the kinda guy I would date. Plus he's eighteen. I'm not sure if I would be comfortable dating some that much older, the last time I did was Mayson. I shivered at the thought of him. He was a senior so I didn't have to see him again after that year. Cameron was talking to me but too be honest I wasn't paying any attention to him.
"Ala?" He said starting to notice I wasn't paying attention.
"Hm, sorry I was just kinda dazed." I said feeling guilty.
"It's ok. There starting to call everyone out." He said with a small chuckle.
"Oh ok cool." I said. We got out on the stage and Matthew got the microphone. He started talking and introducing MAGCON, stuff like that. I just looked out into the crowd, and was amazed by how many people were here, It kind of worried me. I'm a little shy. The boys all started dancing and doing weird stuff. I just stayed by Mahogany. She was an awesome DJ. Once we got done with that it was time for VIP I got to choose which station I wanted to go to. I decided to go to Carter and Matthew's station. I stood next to Carter. And surprisingly a lot of people knew me. It felt really good knowing that they weren't all here for the guys. I would get the occasional nasty or kill yourself look. But it didn't bother me. I think the most interesting person we met, was a girl caked in makeup, she had the worst fake tan, and blonde hair. When she walked past me she did that thing were you fake cough and say a word. The word she chose was "slut" that one kind of hurt a bit. Carter and Matthew both noticed and told her to get the hell out. She was the last one in line so after she left Matt came up to me.
"Hey, don't listen to her ok. Your beautiful. And if anything she like one of those really cheap Barbies you would find in the store that's like ninety-nine cents because she's not worth your money." He always knew how to make me feel better. I just laughed and walked Nash and Cam's station because they had someone in there line with a poster that had my name on it. Once she reached the front. Her eyes focused all around. Once she spotted me her eyes lit up and she waved. I waved back. And she turned to I guess her sisters (because they looked exactly like her) and she tugged on them and pointed to me. It was so cute. She walked over with her sisters, who I guess where here to see Cameron and Nash. She ran over to me and gave me a huge hug I already loved her.
"Hi sweetie, how old are you?" I asked her, my guess was about eight.
"Six." She stated very proud. As she continued to hug me. I squatted down to about her level so it was easier to talk to her.
"Whats your name?" I asked her.
"Ginger." She said releasing me from the hug.
"That's a really beautiful name. I guess you know mine." I said referring to her poster.
She nodded with the biggest smile on her face. It was so cute. We were about to take the picture, until the photographer said Ginger didn't fit because she was to short. I picked her up and she fit in the picture. She gave me one last big hug before her sisters told her they had to go. I let her down and signed her poster. She left and I felt so good inside. Maybe everything would turn out fine.
Yeah I spoke to soon. Me and Nash had stayed back while everyone was going into the break room we decided to help clean up a bit.
When we walked into the break room I was terrified by the sight in front of me.