Chapter 35

Matthew's POV

I didn't want to say goodbye to Ala. I wanted to hold her forever. But I couldn't. I hated that we lived in different states, it sucks. I walked towards the bathroom, because I really had to pee. As I was walking to the bathroom. I saw two guys sexually harassing this attractive girl. They were pulling her shirt up and in appropriately touching her. Finally when the one dude, lifted up her skirt, and was touching her, in the swimsuit area, I had enough.
"Hey! What the hell do you think your doing!" I yelled at them while walking over. They turned around and I have to admit, I was sacred. There was no way I could take both of these guys. One of them would have been easy but not both of them. Especially with my head injury. 'Spike, now is a good time to come on out.' I thought to myself. As I got closer. I noticed how ridiculous these guys looked. Their pants were halfway down their legs and the one dudes boxers had money signs on them, what the hell.
"Havin' a little fun. Whatchu goin do bout it. Maggot." First off there grammar was terrible. I wasn't sure if it was part of there thug act. Or they didn't pass the second grade. But second off the last word released Spike out of his cage.
"Look. Why don't you leave this girl alone and go buy a belt." I yelled in there faces.
"Aw, look at dis kid, he thinks he's so cleva. Boy you better not wind up sayin somethin that's goin to get you, hurt!" He threatened me.
"Really. Then maybe I won't say anything." I connected my fist with the one guys jaw. He fell to the ground. I grabbed the girl and she hugged me. The guy I didn't punch came up to me, I pushed the girl back so she wouldn't get hurt. I tried to dodge his punch, but when I ducked down, his fist came under my head and flung me back. I hit my head on the ground, and may I say. OW! I stood back up as the guy was walking away. I went up behind him and connected my fist to the side of his head. He didn't fall but instead chased me I ran into the bathroom and the one picked me up and threw me to the ground. Once again I hit my head. I was done I couldn't think straight my head hurt so bad already before this fight, so imagine how it feels now. Like take a migraine for example, times it by one thousand. Ya it's worse than that. One guy punched me in the left ear and out went my hearing, I also swear I felt another crack form in my skull. This went on for a good two minutes, them just hitting me and kicking me. Till it stopped , I really couldn't see, blood filled my eyes and I could hear a faint voice. But nothing specific. Once again I was trying to hold onto life. Trying not to pass out, or maybe die again. Because this time Ala wasn't hear to save me. It became uncontrollable, it was taking over my body. I finally decided just to let go. And the only thought in my head while I was letting go was
"I love you Ala Dausonn. I love you with all of my heart. Forever.. And... Always."

Ala POV

Matt was laying there his skin was pale. And his face was covered in blood. I guess Spike couldn't save him this time. Mayson checked his pulse.
"He's barely alive call 911." I blinked rapidly trying to hold back my tears. Mayson doesn't know I know who this guy is.
"Hello 911 what's your emergency."
"Um- my friend he's in a airport bathroom right now. He got beat up and he's barely breathing." I said trying to hold back my tears.
"Alright ma'm were sending help. Which airport?"
"Dallas National Airport."
"Thank you we will be there as soon as possible." With that I hung up the phone.
"Friend? You know this guy?" Mayson asked me with a questioning face. I nodded letting the tears flow out of my eyes. Mayson ran over to me and held me. But I got up and walked over to Matt. I laid my head on his chest, grabbing his hand. I could hear a slight beating of his heart. I closed my eyes and silently sobbed onto Matts grey t-shirt. I was removed by Mayson, when the paramedics came. They put him on the stretcher. Taking him away once again. I kissed his forehead as they ran through the airport. Mayson put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. It was comforting.
"You like him more than a friend don't you?" He said walking me towards the parking lot.
"No, I dont know. Like I said you ruined me, so I could never date him, even if I did like him a lot." He sighed.
"I'm so sorry." He whispered. I didn't answer we got a taxi and headed to the same hospital, I've been too almost everyday since I've been in Texas. We walked in and the mean nurse looked at me, then glared.
"God. What is up your problem, why do you hate me so much. I'm Sorry I came here everyday to see my suffering friends. I'm sorry you hate me for no god damn reason. But I'm hear to see my friend okay. So if you have a problem with me, coming here to see my friend, who could be dead, again. Then you will have to deal with it, okay!" I yelled in her face. I'm sorry I was so mean. But I honestly did nothing to her. She placed something on the counter. It was Matts phone. I took it in my hands and went to sit down.
"He already almost died while you were here?" Mayson asked shocked.
"Ya. Its a long story." I said. I turned on Matts phone. It had a letter password. I looked at his lock screen picture. It was the most famous saying from 'The Pursuit of Happiness.' That movie was so inspirational. I read it and a smile crept onto my face.
"Try, I Love Ala." Mayson randomly spoke.
"What?"
"Try, I Love Ala, as his password." He said like it was obvious.
"There's no way that's going to work." Mayson grabbed the phone and typed it in, sure enough his phone unlocked. His backround picture was of the whole MAGCON family. Matthew's twitter notifications started blowing up. There were tweets all over the place. Most of them saying
'Where's Matt, he hasn't tweeted in forever.' And some saying. 'Is Matt like dead or something?' If only they knew. I went on my twitter and tweeted.

@AlaDausonn~ Hey Matthew Espinosa girls. Matthew is currently in the hospital. But no need to worry, he's getting really good medical help. He should be fine soon. #GetBetterMatthew #WeLoveYouMatthew

I hit send and got so many questions on my Direct Messages. I didn't feel like answering them though. A couple minutes later. I looked and saw that both #GetBetterMatthew and #WeLoveYouMatthew were both trending, at the first and second spot. I got text messages from all of the boys in the group chat asking what happened.

Nash- What happened to Matt is he okay.

Shawn- What happened. What about your flights?

Ala- He got in a fight at the airport, with two dudes. My flight had to turn around because of a storm.

Carter- How did he get in a fight.

Ala- I dont know.

Taylor- How did you stop those two jerks.

Ala- I didn't.

Jacob- Then who stopped them?

Ala- I ran into and old friend at the airport. He pulled them off of Matt.

Nash- Did Spike not come out. Or?

Ala- I dont know I barley saw anything.

Jack J- So how's he doing now?

Ala- I'm not sure. He passed out and his heart beat is really slow. I haven't seen him since they took him away.

Jack G- Ala, you got to get your Smoochy, Smooch on. That's the only way to save him.

Mahogany- you really do.

Ala- If that's what I have to do to save his life then ya I'm going to do it. But maybe there are other ways.

Cameron- When Matt wakes up. Tell him you love him. That will be the best thing for him to wake up to.

After that the conversation stopped. At least Matt has friends who care about him. I'm just hoping nothing gets as worse as it did last time we were here.

Matthew's POV

Once again I was laying in a dark room. I stood up. And started walking. I walked over to a water well. It had grey bricks. It was the only thing in this place. It was the only thing that wasn't black. I reached my hand in there, to see if there might be water. Suddenly I felt something grab me then pull me down the well. Uh oh. I'm dying again. This is what happened when I died the first time. It felt like forever until I hit the bottom, that still hurt a lot when I fell onto it. Once again I laid there paralyzed. Helpless. Dead. Fighting for my life. But what am I really fighting for. Maybe this was a sign. I already died once and that didn't work out, so now I'm dying again. Maybe I'm supposed to die. What am I actually fighting to live for, a girl who doesn't give a dogs douche about me. Friends and family who would eventually forget about me. Everyone dies at there own time. Maybe this was my time. I've lived a pretty good life on earth. So maybe it's over. Maybe It's time for me to say goodbye to my life, and make room for another baby, that will do even better things than me in life. Maybe it's my time. Maybe I will live again. But maybe I won't.
And maybe this time, Ala won't save me.