Chapter 72

Matthew's POV

I woke up next to a beautiful girl. The most beautiful girl. I had her. I kissed her forehead, then her nose, then her lips. Just as I had done last night when we finished. It was amazing waking up to her right next to me. I felt good. I got out of bed and put on a pair of sweatpants and a random shirt that was laying on my floor. I looked at her one more time, mesmerized by her beauty, before slowly walking out and closing the door. I walked down stairs with a smile on my face.

"Hello my beautiful sister." Kristen was sitting at the table on her phone.

"Well someone's in a good mood this morning." She sat up.

"What can I say. I had a good night." I opened the refrigerator.

"Did you now." She smirked. "Good party?" She asked.

"Ya." I simply said. I heard Ala talking to my parents in the other room. I was standing behind the counter when she walked into the kitchen.I hugged her tightly.

"Hey baby girl." I knew how much she loved it when I called her that.

---------------------

Ala's POV

We were supposed to meet all of Matthew's closest friends at IHOP this morning. I went up stairs and put my hair in a messy bun then I was ready to go. I wasn't dressing fancy at all. I had on black joggers white tank top and red flannel on and black converse. Matthew wasn't dressed fancy either. Just sweatpants and a shirt. We got in the car and headed to IHOP. A song came on that I've never heard before. It was called 'Collide by Jake Miller'. Matt knew it tho. He was singing his heart out then rapping the parts that were rapped. I just laughed at him the whole time.

"This song always reminds me of you." He smiled as it was done. I smiled also. I guess we have a 'song' now. He pulled into the IHOP. As we walked in Ryan, Rocko, and Harrison were sitting at a booth. They looked completely hungover and very tired. I was a little hungover as well but not that much. Ryan looked the worst. Rocko was used to this by now he parties every weekend. We sat down and Ryan looked up, he had bags under his eyes.

"Hey guys." He said banging his head on the table.

"He's suffering a major headache. And he remembers barely anything from last night." Rocko said sipping his water. I laughed at how miserable Ryan looked.

"Haha, ya very funny. Did I sleep with anyone?" He questioned.

"Bobby."

"YOU HAD SEX WITH BOBBY!" Matt screamed laughing. Ryan slammed his head down again. I got some coffee and Matt got water. It was silent so I decided to go on twitter. Matt put his hand on my thigh. I looked at him and he smiled.

'@Candi_Xo.Xo_Richards- @AlaDausonn I hope your having fun in Virginia. Can't wait to see you when you come back :)'

Candi Richards. The biggest bitch in my school. She tried to make my life hell. And the worst part is she's my bestfriend Johnny's twin sister. I knew what she was doing. She just wanted more followers. She would do anything to have more followers. She posts slutty pictures of herself all the time. Johnny's pretty embarrassed by her. I rolled my eyes and checked my other notifications.

'@NahItsNash- but am I the only one who thinks @Nashgrier and @AlaDausonn would be cute together 👫'

I've been getting this a lot lately. I don't know why. I wonder how Nash takes it.

'@GerardoGilinsky- *Picture Attached* @AlaDausonn slut.'

I opened the picture. It was a picture from the party. Of me and Matt dancing together. Oh shit. If all the fans saw these Matt and I would be screwed. I tried to forget about it and opened my text messages.

Tessa- ALA OMG YOU AND MATT ARE F*CKING GRINDING WHT THE HELL. DETAILS PLEASE!!!!

Ala- Johnny's party. I didn't know pictures would get out. I'm screwed.

Tessa- Honey you've got a big storm coming *imagine the old lady*

Ala-TESSA YOUR NOT HELPING

Tessa- SORRY NOT SORRY. Johnny wants you to text him, NOW.

I noticed I had messages from Johnny.

JohnnyCake- WTF

JohnnyCake- Ummmmmm

JohnnyCake- When are you coming home. We have things to talk about.

Ala- Woah okay. I'm coming back next Friday

I put my phone away as Matts best friend Johnny came and sat down with us. It was confusing with us both having best friends named Johnny.

"Woah Ryan. Hungover?" Johnny laughed sitting next to Matt.

"Ya it's very funny. Meanwhile my head is going to explode. I had sex with Bobby." He put his head back down on the table and Johnny laughed even harder. A new waitress came back with our food.

"Wow. Matthew Espinosa. I'm such a big fan. Oh, and Ala. I'm freaking out can I get a picture with you two really quickly." I was surprised she wanted me in the picture. Most people just want Matthew. Matt looked at me for approval.

"Of course." I smiled and Johnny let us out of the booth. He held her phone and took a picture.

"Thank you so much." She gleamed.

"No problem." Matt smiled and kissed her cheek. I know, I know. People go insane that I don't mind if Matt kisses the girls cheeks or they kiss his. But at events and stuff these girls spend so much money to meet him. So what's a kiss on the cheek or a hug. Fans still ask me if it's okay that they kiss him on the cheek. And I always say yes. It's really no big deal. She smiled and walked away.