Chapter 110

Matthew's POV
When all of a sudden... Ala shot up from the bed. Breathing rapidly, her eyes were wide. She couldn't quite seem to catch her breath

"Ala?" I said in amazement that she woke up.

"Matthew?" She seemed shocked, surprised, happy, sad, mad, and every other emotion.

"Ala!" I exclaimed and ran over to the bed. I sat down and wrapped my arms around her, she did the same and wrapped hers around my neck tightly. "I've missed you so much." I cried a little into her shoulder. Happy tears of course.

"Matthew I'm scared." I leant back a little to look at her face tears were welling up in her eyes. One fell and I immediately wiped it from her cheek. It was dark in here and I could barely see her.

"It's okay baby. It's okay." I hugged her again, but this time she just snuggled herself into me instead of physically hugging me back. "I should go get the doctor." I said and was about to get up but Ala grabbed my arm.

"Don't leave me. The doctors can wait." I smiled at her.

"I will never leave you. Now I can't believe I'm saying this but get some rest." She giggled a little, as a couple more tears fell out of her eyes. "Just not for another two days." She nodded. I laid down on the extremely small bed with Ala still in my arms. I wasn't letting her go. Ever. She snuggled into my chest and shivered a little. "You cold baby girl?" She nodded her head lightly and snuggled it into my chest some more. I pulled the blankets over us. "Goodnight, I love you."

"I love you too." Her voice was muffled by my shirt but I still loved hearing it. I smiled and closed my eyes. I could sleep now. I could sleep knowing my baby girl was okay.