Chapter 90

Sorry for he awful chapter :/. In other new I have a new story called 'Remember Me'. It's a Cameron Dallas story. So go read it if you want <3
〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Matthew's POV
I woke up with an incredible girl in my arms. A girl who's beauty and intelligence never fails to amaze me. A girl who has the sweetest heart on earth. A girl I love, so, so, much. A girl I can't possibly live with out. I didn't move. I didn't want this day to end. We were leaving tomorrow, I was going back to Virginia, she was going back to Tennessee. It sucks living so far away. After the school year is over she's moving to L.A, even further away from me. But little did she know. I wouldn't be far behind her. I'm moving as well. She adjusted herself and nudged her head into my neck, her hands across my chest. She couldn't seem to settle any more and she sat up slightly.

"Morning sunshine." I whispered. She groaned. She's not a morning person. Obviously. I pulled her back down onto me she yawned and sat back up. I could tell she wanted to stand up, but was to tired so she plopped down backwards. I put my feet by her face. She hates feet. And mornings. It's fun to mess with her. She groaned and pushed herself away , a little to far away. She almost fell off the bed but I sat up quickly and caught her. She sat up again and got up this time going to the bathroom. I got up quickly and followed her, as a joke. Like I said I love messing with her. She grabbed her clothes. I was about to walk in with her when she shut the door in my face.

"In your dreams." She said through the door. I chuckled and walked over to my suitcase. I hummed a random tune while picking out my outfit for today. Pretty basic. Ala walked out ten minutes later with wet wavy hair. She had a towel in her hands, and dried her hair off more with it.

"What are we doing today?" I asked pulling her into me by her hips.

"We are not doing anything. Shawn and I are hanging out." She said and walked away.

"What!" I screeched. "It's our last day together for god knows how long. And you decide to spend it with Shawn." I crossed my arms. She nodded smiling. "I'm offended on a deep, deep, level." I was kind of a drama queen.

"You'll get over it." She said and patted my chest.

"Do you not care for this organ right here." I said holding my heart.

"What is that even supposed to mean?" She asked laughing.

"This is my heart. An organ. The most important organ. And your hurting it. Do you not care." I was a tad sassy today.

"Of course I care. But I think your organ will be fine for a couple hours." She put her hand over my hand that was still holding my heart. I frowned.

"How's your new pill working?" I asked after moments of silence. Ala was prescribed with a new pill. She shrugged.

"Fine." I always got so worried when they switched her pills. You never know what side effects could effect her. Addiction. Lack of hunger. Suicidal thoughts. I never know, and it's scary. "I should go." Ala said picking up her phone. She came over bent down and kissed me. I stayed sitting on the bed and watched her walk out. I called all of the guys over.
-----------
Ala's POV
Shawn met me in the lobby. He hugged me and we made our way out of the doors, to an open city. We walked passed venders and musicians, all just trying to make a little money. He stopped in front of something. I gave him a confused look.

"Madison Square Garden. It's always been my dream to play here. And Radio City Music Hall." He said quietly looking down at the filthy concrete.

"You will one day Shawn. I know it." I said putting my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me and we kept on walking. We finally got to a park. "Can we go sit down? My feet are killing me." I asked politely. He nodded and we went to a bench.

"So." He said.

"So." I replied.

"How's your new medicine working?" Ugh. Was everyone going to ask me this question. I didn't want to answer it truthfully. In honesty. I lied to Matthew's face. This medicine is awful. I feel like shit. I feel like I maybe want to take more than I need to. I'm crazy.

"Fine." My voice cracked. Shit. Why was it so hard to lie to Shawn?

"Ala?" He sighed

"I'm going to see the doctors when I get home. Maybe switch back to my old medication?" He sat up.

"What's wrong with it." He seemed worried. I don't want him worried.

"Nothing. I just feel weird taking a new one." He sighed shaking his head.

"Why do you do this. Why do lie like this! I just want the truth. I care about you. Please stop lying!" He nearly yelled. "Your not fine. Your not okay. Something's wrong. Why won't you tell me?" He nearly yelled again.

"I-I just. It's getting addictive okay! I'm scared out of my mind I'm going insane! I can't think straight! There's voices in my head screaming at me, singing to me! I'm so scared!" I cried. He pulled me into him. I was truly going insane. It's messing with my head.

"It's okay. Sh, it's okay." He ran his hands down my head smoothing out my hair. I relaxed a little. He handed me a tissue from out of his back pack. I took it and wiped my tears. He hugged me even tighter than before. I closed my eyes. I had that feeling in my stomach, again. The feeling that something bad is going to happen. Last time it was a dream. Maybe I'm fine. I'll be okay. I hope.