Chapter 73

Hello, I really love all of you. Thanks for reading and 8k! Always remember if your not happy about something in the story, please feel free to tell me. I love feedback, and I love to make this story enjoyable for you all. Thanks <3. Remember stay Fergilicious

Also sorry for the really boring chapter:(

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

Ala's POV

It's been 2 weeks since I last saw Matthew. I wasn't sure when I would see him again. I was hanging out with Tessa, Carma and Johnny who are dating now , and Tyler. Tessa's boyfriend, he's a really good dancer too.

"Hello?" A unknown caller had just called my phone.

"Hello is this Ala Dausonn." A woman's voice said. I was confused.

"Ya. Who is this?" I asked. Everyone in the room was giving me odd stares.

"This is the producer of a new T.V show were working on. It's in partnership with 'Dancing With The Stars' it's the exact same thing just teen addition and there really aren't any celebrities. We've seen you dance and it would be such a privilege to have you join us for our first season. You would just need a partner." I wasn't sure wether or not to believe this, maybe it's just a prank call.

"Um can I get back to you." I saved their number and ended the call. I grabbed the closest laptop and searched about this. It was a real thing.

(A/N okay it's not a real thing I know, I made it up. Just go with it <3.)

I couldn't comprehend this. It was so surreal. The only person I could think of was Tyler.

"Tyler. How would you like to be my dance partner in a T.V show." His eyes went big.

"Are you serious I would love to." He squealed like a little girl. I called the person back and told them everything. Within hours mine and Tyler's name came up on the website for contestants.

"Ala you have to tell Matt." Carma exclaimed I was a little nervous to tell Matt. I haven't talked to him this whole week. It was bothering me a lot, I missed him. But I really didn't think it was bothering him. I just shrugged.

"Dude you have to talk to him some time." She grabbed my phone and called Matt.

"Hey Matt. It's not Ala. But Ala has big news to tell you.........K bye." Then she gave me my phone back with no call on the line.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"He said he would call back in a second. There were a bunch of people around." I didn't answer I just waited. Two minutes later the most beautiful name showed up. Matthew Espinosa.

"Hey." I simply answered.

"Hi babe. Can you make this quick I have things to do." I broke down after hearing that come out of his mouth the way it did, he just didn't seem to care. Every time I doubted his love for me he would tell me he loves me, he would tell me he misses me, he would tell me he can't live with out me. Which is exactly what I need. I'm just worried. Our relationship is a little rocky.

"Umm, you know what forget it. I can tell you later. I guess." I said quiet.

"Okay. Bye." He didn't even say he loved me? He didn't even care? I wanted to cry. My heart sank down into stomach and I feel like I want to throw it up. I didn't say anything I just hung up.

"Ala, you didn't tell him." Carma said annoyed.

"I'm sorry. I should go. I'll, see you guys.......later." I just wanted to be alone. It might be weird but I hate people's sympathy. I hate people telling me it's going to be okay, then when it's not, i just loose a little trust in them. I hate seeing people sad for me. I hate being taken care of. I like to do things for me. So the best kind of comfort is by myself. The best comfort is silence. Tessa knew that, she knew something happened, but she also knew I didn't want to be by anyone.

-----------------

Matthew's POV

Ya maybe that was rude. But little did she know she would be happy by the time this was all over. I missed her so much. More than anything. I just couldn't be with her right now. And it killed me. Distance is a lot longer when it's the thing separating you from the person you loved most. Like Ala. I've been a little jumpy lately I feel like someone's following me, but I don't know who. I feel like someone is recording my every move. That's part of the reason I didn't want to talk to Ala. What if she was going to tell me something really private and the person heard it. I know I'm probably just paranoid but I can't help this feeling I have. This unsafe feeling.

"Hey Matt." I fell off my chair as Ryan came to the door. I'm serious everything is scaring me lately. "Woah sorry dude. What's going on." He said closing my door.

"I'm just a little paranoid that's all." I said sitting back on my chair. Ryan sat on my bed next to me.

"I meant why did you call me over here so urgently." He laid back on my bed.

"I need to see Ala. I need to tell her something." He gave me a confused look.

"What do you mean 'tell her something?' Your not breaking up with her are you?" He asked worried.

"No, no. Oh god no. I would never do that." He let out a sigh.

"I got her this." I grabbed a black velvet box from the corner of my desk. I showed him the ring inside.

"MATTHEW YOU CANT GET MARRIED YOUR ONLY 16, ALA'S ONLY 15! WHAT ARE YOU THINKING ARE YOU TRYING TO RUIN YOUR LIFE!" He screamed. I just laughed.

"I'm not proposing it's a promise ring. Ala is really old fashioned with relationships." He laughed.

"Oh you scared me. Sorry dude. But that's sweet." He smiled relaxing a little.

"But I also bought this also." I said showing him a chain. He just gave me a weird look again. "Ala doesn't wear rings, but she wears necklaces so I'm putting it on a necklace for her." He nodded.

"So when are you going to give it to her?" He asked picking up a picture of Burnie, Ala and I on my my desk.

"I wanna surprise her at her prom. It's this Friday. I've talked to her mom, she's okay with it. She even told me the color of Ala's dress so we could match." He nodded examining the picture. "I just don't have enough money to get there and back. Even with the money my parents gave me." He made a thinking face and stayed silent.

"Oh! What about that four hundred dollars you have saved for emergencies!" He jumped.

"I guess seeing the love of my life is an emergency." I shrugged and bought the tickets using my parents card. I would just have to pay them back the money I owe. I was leaving the day after tomorrow. I would get there early Friday morning. Ala will be in school. I can't wait to see her again. I can't wait to dance with her at her prom. It's always been a small dream to attend prom with the person I love. And I love Ala. My dreams are coming true.