Chapter 50

Ah, Oh my god. 3k Reads. That's so amazing. I never thought people would actually read my book.

And chapter 50.

This is just a good day. Also the POV is going to change a lot. Sorry if that annoys you.

I love you all so much. Thank you.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Ala's POV

Oh my goodness, that kiss was magical. I've never felt that feeling before. Maybe I was flirting a little, by sitting on his lap and stuff. But who doesn't flirt every now and then? So I think you might have guessed, I don't hate Matt anymore. I thought about what happened. He was just sticking up for me and Spike got the best of him. At least I know Spike is on my side. I never wanted our kissing to end, but it had to. I wasn't just going to jump right into this and have sex in a bathroom, hell no. And knowing that Matt is a horny teenager, it may have led to that.

The VIP started and I was in the same area as Taylor and Aaron. We took pictures with everyone and signed some stuff. I met a couple of people that absolutely loved me, and a couple of people that absolutely hated me.

MAGCON was over and we were all back at Nash and Cameron's hotel room, not doing shit.

"So, are we gonna do anything or sit here like a bunch of dumbasses." Taylor asked. Everyone laughed a little and shrugged.

"Well I'm going to bed. Goodnight everyone." They all said good night back as I approached my room I got out the key. As I waltzed in I noticed Mahogany already sleeping. After I changed into sleep attire I climbed in my bed. Scrolling through social media, I noticed I had gained quit a few followers on twitter I was now up to four hundred thousand. That's a lot of people I have to impress. I fell asleep after I put my phone on the charger. This is a lot of stress.

________________________________

Matthew's POV

Thank god she left. Yes I love her a lot. But I needed to plan our date for tomorrow and I needed the guys input. I wanted everything to be a surprise. I wanted her to feel like a princess. Even if I could only make her happy for one night. Even if I don't get any other chances after tonight. Even if this is the only date we will ever go on. I want to make this the best date of her life. I wanted her to feel like she was wanted. I wanted her to forget about whatever crap is in her life. I wanted her to feel perfect, and beautiful.

"So guys. Can I ask a favor." They all nodded and some said yes, and of course.

"I'm going on a date with Ala." Carter cut in. "What! I swear to god if you hurt her in anyway shape or form I will cut you!" Big brother to the rescue much. "No, Carter. It's just one date, please. I want to make it really special for her. So please help."

"We will help you." Nash answered for everyone. It kind of shocked me. He was telling me earlier I didn't deserve Ala. And now he's helping me get her?

"Thank you. Here's the plan."

________________________________

Nash's POV

You might be wondering why I of all people would help Matt get Ala. But I want her to be happy. And I feel like that's with Matt. It probably won't be the easiest relationship but were all going to be by their sides if they ever need us. And like Carter said if he ever does anything to hurt her I will beat his ass. Yes I love her, yes I want her to be with me, not him. But I also want her happy, and that's not with me. I'd rather her be happy than be my girlfriend.

__________________________________

Ala's POV.

I woke up to the sun shinning bright. Mahogany had to leave early today, I forgot why. But the rest of us were staying for two more days. I jumped in the shower. Once I was done I changed. I was wearing denim shorts, white tank top and a red flannel. My make up was basic. I sat on my bed scrolling through social media sites. As I was scrolling through twitter I got a notification, it was a text message from Carter.

Carter- were all going to get lunch? You interested?

Ala- of course.

Carter- meet us in the lobby.

I put on my vans and walked out of the door grabbing a room key. I got in the elevator and there was a older man minding his own business. We reached the lobby and I let him exit first because why not. He smiled at me. As I stepped out I saw an older lady walk out of the elevator next to me. She joined arms with the man. And behind her out came Matt.

"Hello Miss. Dausonn." He smiled brightly at me.

"Hello Mr. Espinosa". I smiled back.

"So your joining us for a afternoon out on the town." He asked.

"Yes." He smiled.

"I was wondering about that date. When is it?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"You will just have to wait. Everything will play out perfectly. I hope." We laughed at the last part. As Matt put his arm around my shoulder. I let it be. We continued to walk and a group of girls swarmed around us, there weren't that many maybe ten or twelve.

"Oh em gee." Ya she just said the letters. " I can't believe it's Matthew Espinosa." She squealed. "Can I get a picture with you, please."

"Uh sure." Matt gave me a smile and released his arm from my shoulder. I stepped back so I was out of the picture. Those girls didn't give two shits about me.

"Are you two like dating or something." I was startled by a voice coming from behind me.

"Uh, no were-." I turned and saw the one and only. What was she even doing here.

"Kenziya?" I didn't even finish my previous sentence.

"I should've known you wouldn't break his heart for me. Your to much of a bitch." She crossed her arms.

"Look, he never asked me out. We're not dating." I was getting annoyed with her actually. I had thought that maybe I would save our friendship. But if she's going to be a jerk about it then no.

"For now. He's going to ask you out. And then I'm going to have to go to school and here him talk about you non-stop." She sounded sad now.

"I'm sorry Kenziya. I'm sorry-."

"Ala!" I was cut off by Matt yelling my name, trying to find me.

"Go on. He will just get pissed if he sees me." Kenziya said. She was right he ran over and pulled me back stepping in front of me.

"Get out of here Kenziya. Leave Ala alone." He yelled in her face. By now the fans have cleared out. I could tell Spike was urging Matt to let him out. I placed my hand on matts shoulder which made him jump a little. I just wanted to calm him down so he didn't do anything stupid.

"Sorry, Matt." She whispered. "I will leave you alone forever." She sounded so sad, it hurt. I knew I was doing this to her it was my fault.

"Good just get the hell out and never show your face again. I can't believe I ever did anything with you.......Slut." He yelled at her. That was it he was just being a jerk now. And I still needed to stand up for my friend. I pulled him back away from her. His muscles were flexed and he was really tense. I wonder what it feels like having your alter-ego completely take over your body, and mind.

"Leave her alone Matt she didn't do anything to me." I said stern yet calm. He loosened his muscles and became less tense. I turned my face to the left and Kenziya was gone. Matt was against the wall. He licked his lips, and looked down. Obviously disappointed in himself.

"I'm sorry." He sounded broken and I felt bad for yelling at him. All he was trying to do was protect me.

"It's okay. I'm sorry for yelling at you. Let's go meet the other guys." He nodded. He was shaking. I could tell something was going through his head. Something he didn't like. Like he was talking to himself or something. And what he was saying made him feel uneasy. His breath was shaking as well now. I grabbed his hand trying to calm him down. He stopped shaking a little. I was really worried though. What could possibly be happening inside his head that's making him this, scared. It's almost like he's scared of himself. Matts created a monster inside of him. He's scared of his own monster. He always seems uneasy after Spike comes out. It's like he's scared of Spike. But I mean, who wasn't.