🐍Unexpected🐍

By Jay25211

This is is a story about you! You are a muggle-born. But what you are called by some people in school *Cough*... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
THANK YOU!!!

Chapter 1

2.1K 33 6
By Jay25211

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
||The first meeting||
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your POV

I said goodbye to my mom and dad and walked into the train. Then I noticed that every cabin was full except for one. I knocked on the door. The two boys turned their heads to me "Excuse me but may I join you two? Everything else is full" They nod "Yeah sure!" I sit down next to the boy with the glasses "Merlin's beard! You are Harry Potter!" I said "Y-Yeah I am" He said "And you are?" I asked the other boy "Ron Weasley" He said "Nice to meet you two I'm Y/N Y/L/N" the boys smiled. We started to talk a little "So what's it like to live with a magical family?" I asked Ron "It's really cool but it's normal if you've been living like that for your whole life" He explained "Anyone want something from the trolley?" The old lady asks us "No thanks" Ron said but Harry grabbed some money from his pocket "We take everything!"

Not too long after that we were eating all the candy and sweet stuff Harry bought us all. Ron was telling us about all the sweets but I wasn't paying attention. I was looking at my necklace.

My parents gave it to me when we were shopping school stuff. "Cool Necklace" Harry said "Thanks I got it from my parents" I said. Ron looked at it and said "That's a magical necklace! With that you can see anything or anyone you want" "Really?" I asked him. He just nodded "They probably knew I would miss them" I smiled at the thought and then they appeared into the crystal ball. I looked at them and then back at the boys. "This is going to be great" Ron said and we all laughed "We are going to get in allot of trouble aren't we?" I said. They nodded their heads and then started to laugh again.

A/N: Hey guys I know this was short but it was the first chapter
Jay25211💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 503 29
Hermione and Draco has been childhood friends, but when Lucius, Draco's father,erased Hermione and Draco memory and make her thinks that she's a Mudb...
2.9M 69.6K 55
Newly Headgirl Hermione Granger returns to Hogwarts for her final year without Harry and Ron. She is eager for a stress free year but her happiness...
164K 3.6K 57
DRACO X READER FANFICTION Finished The Valentine's is one of the most famous pureblood families in the wizarding world. As Y/N Valentine gets older...
117K 2.4K 26
It's seventh year, and students are asked to return to Hogwarts after the war. Her current relationship with Ron is going down hill as he turns abusi...