Our Universe | Jikook |

Bởi Sincerely_Jikook

"No matter what you do... I'll love you to the moon and back.." Jeon Jungkook is a young twenty-one-year old... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1: My Universe
Chapter 2: The red light
Chapter 3: The yellow planet
Chapter 4: Rocket B248-C12
Chapter 5: Up in the stars
Chapter 6: Lift off
Chapter 7: Welcome to Earth
Chapter 8: When stars align
Chapter 9: The constellation
Chapter 10: The law of gravity
Chapter 11: My center of the universe
Chapter 12: Closer than a satellite
Chapter 13: Two different planets
Chapter 14: Like a shooting star
Chapter 15: A new Galaxy
Chapter 17: Orbiting thoughts
Chapter 18: Your very own eclipse
Chapter 19: Inside the black hole
Chapter 20: Counting stars
Chapter 21: The outlined constellation
Chapter 22: My wish on a shooting star
Chapter 23: A Galaxy cluster
Chapter 24: The light of a Binary star
Chapter 25: A solar system made for two
Chapter 26: Your bright light
Chapter 27: A high tide
Chapter 28: The gap between two planets
Chapter 29: The closest Moon
Chapter 30: Faded craters
Chapter 31: Like the Arcturus star
Chapter 32: Saturn's rings
Chapter 33: Double stars~
Chapter 34: Mercury~
Chapter 35: Breaking atmosphere
Chapter 36: A Meteorite
Chapter 37: Just a Nebula
Chapter 38: Worse than a heat wave
Chapter 39: Gravity without the pull
Chapter 40: Pluto
Chapter 41: My Polaris Star
Chapter 42: The abandoned B248
Chapter 43: My Theory
Chapter 44: A window seat to the stars
Chapter 45: Far from My Universe
Chapter 46: Reaching ascension
Chapter 47: Alone in this universe
Chapter 48: The Jealous Satellite
Chapter 49: Underneath the bright Moonlight~
Chapter 50: The heat of two waves~
Chapter 51: When gravity bounces back
Chapter 52: A Blue Moon at last
Chapter 53: The Black Dwarf Planet
Chapter 54: The Sun and Stars alike
Chapter 55: Thoughts on Oblivion
Chapter 56: The warmth of Mars~
Chapter 57: Connecting the dotted Stars~
Chapter 58: A Promise from Beyond
Chapter 59: To Protect the Stars
Chapter 60: My love for our Planets afar
Chapter 61: The distance between two Stars
Chapter 62: The Reckless Asteroid
Chapter 63: Defying odds
Chapter 64: No Strings Attached~
Chapter 65: Golden Stars~
Chapter 66: My Final Goodbye
Chapter 67: The Aching Void
Chapter 68: The Hole of Despair
Chapter 69: A shady side to the Moon
Chapter 70: Concealed
Chapter 71: Lunar Eclipse
Chapter 72: Travelling to the Earth's Core
Chapter 73: A One Way Ticket to Oblivion
Chapter 74: At Peace
Chapter 75: Our Universe (FINALE)

Chapter 16: A new discovery

9.1K 706 329
Bởi Sincerely_Jikook

           Jimin sat there in Jungkook's arms as Jungkook didn't even want to pull away from the hug for one more second. He missed Jimin and the need to share his feelings to someone, the need to talk and have someone to hug. All in which, Lee-Young filled… But she wasn't going to show up even if the boy was to call her over. She was far too busy with work as always. Jimin couldn't hide his smile and blushed; thinking he was the only one making a scene when it came to seeing his only friend after a silent week.

         “Classical music….” Jimin whispered in his soft and soothing voice that had points of pitches to it softly like a soft bell ringing. All in which, Jungkook missed listening to. “I-I… hope it's not… too loud…” The man whispered softly as Jungkook then chuckled to himself and looked down once more to slowly pull away from the hug. But the contact didn't end there, Jungkook guided his right arm around Jimin's waist and pulled him forward until he had his legs dangling off the side of the car where the door was pulled wide open. Then, Jungkook pulled Jimin out of the car and into his arms and then took out his crutch to help him walk. Jimin was blushing through the innocent contact they shared and he could imagine Jungkook missed him so much.

              “I lowered it down for you. But it's very calming, you'll love it.” Jungkook assured in a whisper and stood by Jimin while the boy used the crutch to walk with his free arm thrown over Jungkook's shoulder. “Look at you, you look so healthy and happy. You're walking now and I feel so glad to see you like this. Just a week ago, you looked like you were seconds away from passing out. I'm so proud of you, Jimin.” Jungkook complimented the older and took gentle steps forward so Jimin could fall in sync with his steps. “Pulling yourself together after a week. You've worked hard.”

           “T-Thank you…” Jimin whispered to Jungkook. Finally parting his gaze from the older and meeting eyes with his father.

           “Finally out of that car, hm? Thank you Jungkook. Jimin, I'm going to leave you here with Jungkook until you adjust. Okay? Jungkook has clothes for you, he can cook for you and if you need anything, don't be afraid to ask him. Surely, the two of you are already close so being shy will just be an excuse.” Mr. Park whispered softly and was sure to use his indoor voice to his weak son. “Jimin, Jungkook, I'll be on my way. I'll come visit you tomorrow, Jimin.” Assured the elder and with that, Jungkook bowed to Mr. Park as he left the two alone.

         “Drive safely…” Jimin whispered and waved as his father waved back happily before getting into the car and driving away. “..Can.. we go… inside?” Jimin whispered as Jungkook then nodded his head and pushed the door open since Mr. Park brought it to a close when Jungkook went to get Jimin out of the car.

         “Alright, this is.. our home.” Jungkook announced as he opened the door. Within seconds, Jimin's eyes widened to the sound of Jungkook’s assuring whisper that claimed this was their own home. “I made a playlist of soothing piano pieces for you. Right now, it's Debussy's ‘Clair De Lune’ I thought it would be fitting… Do you like it? Is it too high?”

         “N-No… It's… perfect..” Jimin whispered as Jungkook then set the man down to sit on the white couch gently. However, Jungkook almost dropped Jimin onto the couch so unexpectedly and made Jimin lean against the couch as Jungkook was quick to drop his hands onto the cushions; completely caging the young man under him. “...Jungkook-”

         “Ah- s-sorry…” Jungkook whispered and quickly stood up to gawk down at Jimin. “Here, I almost forgot. I went out to buy you a pair of house shoes..” Jungkook mentioned and wasted no other second to walk over to the entrance and walk back to Jimin. “You brought in a little bit dirt, but I don't mind.”

         “You didnt have to...get...me house slides or clothes…” Whispered the older once Jungkook walked in front of the older and got on his knee to help take Jimin's shoes off. “I-I.. I can.. do it…”

        “I insist. Clothes because you can't wear that forever and house slides are a must. Anyways, It'll be quick. There wasn't any more black ones or yellow ones, so I got you these comfortable white slides. Do you want to keep your socks on?” Jungkook asked and looked up to meet eyes with Jimin. “You should feel comfortable here..”

       “Keep the socks on.. please..” Huffed the older into his soft mumble. Jungkook complied and got up with Jimin's shoes to place them in front by the entrance. “Did… you… s-say.. ‘our house,’ Jungkook?”

       “Ours. You'll live here… Won't you? Of course you will… So, this house is mine and yours. Ours.” Jungkook told the older and walked over to the low, blue, table in front of the couch Jimin was on and sat over the table to lock eyes with Jimin. “So.. You're finally here… I've been looking forward to this.” The boy spoke softly with caution, sitting over the blue table to face Jimin. “Do you want anything to eat? Anything in mind? You're healthy enough to eat anything…” Assured the younger as Jimin smiled to himself and still thought back at how Jungkook accidentally caged over him on the couch. “Jimin…?”

         “...Can.. you make Kimchi stew? I'm.. really hungry…” Jimin requested as Jungkook tilted his head and had his hands planted onto the surface of the blue table he sat over. Just the way he stared at Jimin made the older feel as if he alone was what caught the boy's attention no matter what got in the way. Jimin even caught a gleam in Jungkook’s eyes as he nodded his head to agree to Jimin's wish.

         “Alright. I think I could find a recipe of Kimchi stew. Never really cooked it before, but I'm the chef and I will please my customer.” Jungkook replied, standing up and walking to the kitchen while Jimin had a good view around the living room. “Jimin, feel free to walk around. This is your house too.” The young astronomer mentioned from the kitchen as Jimin then grabbed his crutch to get up with a slight struggle there. Within seconds, Jimin was stable on his feet and felt the soft material of the slides hug against the heel of his feet covered by the white socks.

        “Lovely… place.. you got here..” Jimin said calmly in his indoor voice and listened to the song through the soundbar stereo that connected through Bluetooth. “Debussy… Why not…. Wolfgang Amadeus?” Whispered the older as Jungkook had to remain extremely quiet to hear Jimin’s whispers.

         “Mozart is overrated.” Jungkook scoffed in a soft tone and poked his head out from the kitchen corner to focus on Jimin. “That playlist is mostly piano pieces ranging from Beethoven's “Für Elise.” to Debussy’s ‘Clair De Lune’ extended of course.” Jungkook answered and smiled to himself. “Of course, I have symphonies on another playlist. You know, Lee-Young would tease me about taking intrest in the classical genre… But, I know she means well. You're the first one of my friends that won't tease me about it, let alone.. You love astronomy more than I do! Well… Loved.”

          “I'm not crazy...for the stars as I...used to be… I'm scared of it… Traumatized.” Jimin whispered and used the crutch to make his way into the kitchen. Finding the boy with an apron on while taking out ingredients and choosing the pots carefully. “…Astronomy is still something I love...but the love I had for the stars before… is now nothing but… fear.”

           “Don't worry, Jimin. I'll help you with it. Okay? You won't fear the stars like you did in the B248. We can go stargazing together and you'll see that they are harmless. Space was such a scary experience for you, but I'll help you out of that phobia. I care about you, Jimin.”

           “C-Care… You care… About me…” Jimin whispered, blushing to himself. Park Jimin approached Jungkook but, before he could join the boy, his eyes met with a picture frame of Jungkook and Lee-Young together in an amusement park. Just looking at her made Jimin grow silent. He blushed and felt different with Jungkook; someone who’s heart already belonged to someone else. This made the older astronaut feel embarrassed on his end for liking someone who already had a beautiful girlfriend. Let alone the fact that Jungkook was still straight at the end of the day and Jimin wasn't. “Is… this Lee-Young..? Why don't you...stargaze with her… It'll be romantic...”

            “No.” Jungkook replied with a hint of a serious tone to his calm whisper. This made Jimin raise a brow and move forward to see if Jungkook was okay. “That's Lee-Young, but I won't stargaze with her… She doesn't like it. But, I can with you. I want to help you with your fear.” Jungkook answered and left Jimin to wonder what came between the couple. “I chose you… and I want you to stargaze with me… Okay?” Jungkook assured in a more calm and soft tone to his whisper. Sounding a little more possessive at that.

           “Okay..”

           “Jimin, sit here…” instructed the younger and turned to face Jimin once he pointed to the kitchen counter. “I want you to help me. I think I might do it wrong.” The boy requested and made a smile as Jimin looked at the counter before approaching it.

          “H-Help me…” Jimin whispered as Jungkook covered his mouth to laugh into his hand watching Jimin softly beg for assistance.

          “I have you..” Whispered the boy against Jimin's ear, placing the crutch to the side as he then got behind Jimin to drop his hands onto the hips of the older. Just there, Jimin felt Jungkook's hips press against his rear for a second before the younger lifted the weak, young, man over to the counter so he could sit. “How about after making the meal, I could help you walk a little more? I also ran through some exercises with your father and he approved them so you could get your strength back. Your father also told me you're flexible so we can work on that too. You'll be able to walk in no time.” Promised Jungkook. Then, he stopped to gaze at Jimin longer as Jimin did the same. “Your eyes are beautiful, Jimin. You're cute.” Jungkook chuckled to himself softly and turned away to focus on taking out the meat from the freezer.

           “Thank you…” The older thanked the younger as Jungkook only looked back to give a smile and then face forward.

            “Such a big breakfast… Hey, what do you want to do after? You can't work your legs out after eating. So, we can watch movies, play video games-”

              “I… want to sleep after… Movies will get loud and video games will get me dizzy…” Said Jimin, looking down and feeling like he ruined the fun for the boy. “I'm not a fun guy in this condition...I'm sorry…”

              “Don't apologize, Jimin. I don't mind, if you can't do anything, it won't be mandatory. Do whatever you like and that will be okay with me.”

               “Jungkook… If.. It's not too much of an issue… We can talk before I sleep. We couldn't really….get to know much about each other… before..” Jimin asked and looked up to see Jungkook set the cold beef pack into the sink so it can defrost. “You do so much for me on the first… day I'm… here.. So I want.. to at least know the people… hanging on the picture frames other than Lee-Young. I also think… talking to you more will… improve my broken… sentences…” Jimin spoke the best he could and placed his hand over his own throat softly. “I want to get used to… talking louder… hearing louder.. things or… people…”

            “Oh Jimin…” Jungkook laughed to himself and silenced his loud voice into whispers. “Jimin, you act like every little thing is an issue, don't be shy with me. We're friends, remember? I'll do anything for you… So, we can talk for hours if you want because I know for sure I would like that very much. Talking to you, has always felt like a new discovery to me.”

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

12.7K 859 9
Taehyung is an innocent eighteen year old. Finally living anxiously alone at the most prestigious university of Seoul. Much to Taehyung's upset and h...
26.1K 3.3K 26
"How old are you?" Jimin tucked in a piece of hair behind his ear before looking at Jungkook with his ocean blue eyes. "I am twenty moons." "Moon...
187K 13.2K 46
Story by cutegir2002 A story full of adventures. Containing four love stories and lots of action. Strangers meeting in the same path, with the same m...
848K 60.8K 102
"Please don't leave...I can't live without you..." After Park Jimin, a pink haired 22 year old gets fired from his main job. Jimin complains about it...