Irreplaceable (BWWM - Book #1...

By Cocoa47

Kamea Palu surprises her boyfriend, Reed, of three years on their anniversary only to find out he is cheatin... More

Chapter 1 - Caught In The Act
Chapter 2 - The Breakup
Chapter 3 - First Impressions - Part 1
Chapter 4 - First Impressions - Part 2
Chapter 5 - Who Are You?
Chapter 6 - Trouble Is Brewing
Chapter 7 - Oh My Goodness! How Could You?!
Chapter 8 - You Are A Wanted Man, Reed!
Chapter 9 - Kamea, Please Wake Up!
Chapter 10 - Big Trouble Ahead
Chapter 11 - The Road to Recovery
Chapter 12 - Trust
Chapter 13 - What Is Going On?
Chapter 14 - Getting Better
Chapter 15 - Welcome Back, Sweetheart
Chapter 16 - It's Official
Chapter 17 - First Date - Part 1
Chapter 18 - First Date - Part 2
Chapter 19 - The First Night
Chapter 20 - Rivals Meet
Chapter 21 - Not Again
Chapter 22 - Surprise
Chapter 23 - Long Time No See
Chapter 24 - Drama Drama Drama
Chapter 25 - Guess Who Is In Town
Chapter 26 - Trip to Italy
Chapter 27 - He's Here Too?
Chapter 28 - New Love & Trouble
Chapter 29 - The Rescue
Chapter 30 - The Bachelorette Party
Chapter 31- The Wedding is Here
Chapter 32 - Reception Time
Chapter 33 - Devastated
Chapter 34 - Goodbye, Jayde
Chapter 35 - Repast Trouble & The Gender Reveal
Chapter 36 - Miranda Is Back
Chapter 37 - Baby Shower #1
Chapter 38 - Wedding #2?
Chapter 39 - Trip to Milan
Chapter 40 - The Answer Is
Chapter 41 - He Is At It Again
Chapter 42 - What Happened To Layla
Chapter 43 - Layla's Bodyguard Arrives
Chapter 44 - It's Showtime
Chapter 45 - It's Reception Time
Chapter 46 - Back to Jamaica We Go
Chapter 47 - New York, New York
Chapter 48 - Baby Shower #2 Part 1
Chapter 49 - Baby Shower #2 Part 2
Chapter 50 - The Babies Are Coming
Chapter 51 -Isabella and Kekoa Are Here
Chapter 52 - Another One Bites The Dust
Chapter 53 -The Grand Openings
Chapter 54 - It's Our Anniversary
Chapter 55 - The Wedding Is Here
Chapter 56 - Going Back To Cali - Part One
Chapter 57 - Going Back To Cali Part Two
Chapter 58 - Going Back To Cali Part Three
Chapter 59 - Trouble In NYC
Author's Note
Chapter 60 - Terror and Surprise
Chapter 61 - Baby On The Way
Chapter 63 - Where Are They?
Chapter 64 - Good Riddance To Chase
Chapter 65 - Back Together Again
Author's Note
Chapter 66 - What Happened To Cris?
Chapter 67 - It's A Party!
Chapter 68 - Uh-Oh Part 1
Chapter 69 - Uh Oh Part 2
Epilogue

Chapter 62 - Who Was Kidnapped?!

1.1K 65 7
By Cocoa47

Kam's POV

"The nurse took Junior out of the room for the doctor to clean him up and make sure he is okay."

I saw that Marco shed a few tears. So, I went to hug him.

"Aww Marco, it's a great feeling knowing that you are now a parent, isn't it?"

"It really is. I know he was just born, but he is an adorable little guy."

"And, don't worry about if you will be a good dad. I saw the worry in your eyes when you shed the tears. I know you will be an awesome dad. I see it in the way you treat Día, Rocco, Devin, Isabella, and Kekoa. Look how quickly Devin became attached to you. You make it easy for them to love you. They love their Uncle Marco very much."

"Thanks, Kam. I needed that because that's all I have been thinking about lately, whether I will be good enough. I know one thing; modeling will not get in the way of raising my baby boy. Do you want to go first with me to the room?"

"I would love to."

I let Cris know that I was going with Marco, then we made our way to see Noeli and Junior.

As we were about to walk into the room, we saw the nurse carrying my nephew. I opened the door so she could go in first. "Thanks," she said as she walked inside.

Noeli was asleep, tired from the delivery I'm sure. The nurse handed Marco the baby.

"The doctor said she will come back later to check on your wife and son," the nurse tells Marco, then she left the room.

I sat in the rocking chair in the room. Then, Marco brought Junior over to me.

"Welcome to the world, Marco Antonio Fiore Jr. I am your aunt Kam. You are adorable just like your daddy said. And, your cousins came to see you too. Sweetie, I can't wait to spoil you to pieces. You are going to be a charmer, just like your daddy."

He started fussing a little bit. "Is Noeli breastfeeding or formula?"

"Formula. I'll grab a bottle from the mini-fridge." There were baby blankets in the chair next to me, so I grabbed one and placed it on my shoulder.

Marco then handed me the bottle, and I fed Junior.

"The Fiore Boys are going to be swatting away the girls - Rocco, Devin, Kekoa, and Marco Jr. We have some handsome little kids."

"We sure do."

After Junior finished his bottle, I gently placed him on my shoulder and massaged his back for him to burp. And, he did.

"I'm going to go back to the waiting room so Cris and the others can come for a little bit."

Marco picked up Junior from my arms.

I walked over to Noeli and kissed her on her forehead and whispered, "Get some rest, mama. Mom would be very proud to see her girls are now parents." Then, I walked back to the waiting room.

The kids were now fully awake. "I can watch the kids for whoever is going to see the baby next."

Nonna Isabela got up to go next. And, Día wanted to go with her. So, she handed me Isabella and I sat next to Cris.

"Junior is a cutie pie. You Fiore men sure do create some beautiful babies."

Cris turned to face me with a devious grin. "How about we create some more beautiful babies?"

I started growling like a tiger. "Tonight, the creating starts." I leaned over to kiss him.

"Kami and Cris, remember you both are in a public place. Keep your emotions PG." We chuckled after my dad said that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After everyone went to see the baby, we made our way home. Cris and I were both horny, so we made dinner for the kids quickly.

Then, we gave them all their baths and put them to bed.

Then, it was Cris and Kamea time - all night long. He sure knows how to make me happy. We had to stop at one point because a certain little girl woke up in the middle of the night.

"Dang. I'll get her." Cris got up and went to get dressed. Then he walked to Isabella's room.

After about 20 minutes, Cris didn't come back. So, I went to see what was going on. He fell asleep in the rocking chair that fast with Isabella, who was asleep also.

I picked up Isabella slowly then put her back in her crib.

"Cris, time to go to bed." I grabbed his hands to pull him up out of the chair. Then, I led him back to our room. He fell right back to sleep as soon as his head hit the pillow. I kissed him on his cheek, turned off the light, and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cris' POV

Marco and Noeli were able to bring Junior home by the end of the week.

Día and Rocco finished school and are now off until the next school year.

June

We took the kids to Disney in Florida so Jake could come with us. Kalani and my parents joined us too. We all had a great time. But, I think Devin enjoyed it the most, which made me happy. He has been through so much already at such a young age. And, he recently started calling us 'mommy and daddy,' which is special to me.

Isabella and Kekoa are also starting to say, 'mommy and dada.' Another proud dad moment. I love all five of my kids and can't wait to have more.

Kamea and I flew to California with Devin so he can visit with his grandparents. They both thanked us for being so loving and caring to Devin.

"He is a sweet, little guy and deserves a family. Cris and I love being the family to love him," Kamea said to Courtney's parents.

We also visited Mama Jayde at the cemetery. Can't believe it has been two years.

We flew back to Florida to pack again. Paris, France was our home for two, glorious weeks to celebrate our anniversary. We have been married for two, wonderful years. My love for Kamea grows more each day we are together.

Layla and Ryan had an announcement, so we flew up to New York. They are expecting a baby. Logan and Braelyn will be gaining a sister in November - Natasha Eden.

August

Bliss's makeup business officially opened. And, business is going well. Speaking of Bliss, she is back together with Shane. He was blackmailed and Bliss's life was threatened. I knew Shane had a reason. We have been friends for a long time. He loves Bliss so much and did what was necessary to protect her.

We also got a huge surprise from Bliss and Shane. They moved to Miami and eloped to Italy to get married. I understand why they eloped because they were separated for almost a year because of that dang blackmail scheme. Shane's mother was disappointed, but they are having another ceremony for her to plan in April of next year, which we will be a part of.

To end the summer, we flew to New York for two weddings - Andrea and Mason were first. Then, Julian and Carly were next. Oh, and Austin started dating. Her name is Kimona. We met her at Bliss' makeup launch party. She is perfect for him, and she loves Braelyn. I hope it works out for him.

Layla and the family, Julian, Carly, Andrea, Mason, and Shane's parents are flying to Florida. My family, along with Marco, Noeli, Junior, Bliss, Shane, my parents, and Kalani are going on a family vacation to the Bahamas. We are going to have loads of fun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(This part of the story will combine Irreplaceable, The Merger, and Miss Independent.)

Friday, October 16th, 2020

Bliss' POV

"Thank you all so much for inviting me on the vacation. I never have seen such a loving group of people like this before."

"Kimmie, you are my friend. Your support for my business means so much to me. Thanks to you and your team, I will be opening an additional location in Miami. Once we come back from vacation, would you help me look for space?"

"Yes, I will. And, you're welcome."

"Kim, you are a part of our family now. Braelyn talks about you all the time. She loves you and that means the world to me. Your coming into Austin and Braelyn's lives has been the best thing. You're stuck with us, girly."

Layla walked over to Kimmie and hugged her.

Kimona's POV

"Thank you, Layla and Bliss. Braelyn's a sweetheart and it is a joy spending time with her. I have three brothers, but no sisters. You guys are the closest people to sisters that I have. The times I spend with you ladies are awesome."

"Welcome to our sisterhood, Kim. My son, Rocco, thinks you are pretty too. You can call me Kam or Kami."

"Thank you, Kam. He is adorable."

"He is a ladies' man already. He did the same thing to me when we first met, and he said it to Bliss too."

"Mommy! Mommy! Daddy said for everyone to come outside," Kam's daughter says. So, we followed her and Braelyn outside.

Each of the ladies went to their husbands and I went over to Austin, who looked nervous.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?"

Braelyn came over and it seemed like she was hiding something behind her back.

"Ms. Kim, this is for you."

She gave me a jewelry box. I opened it and it was a beautiful necklace and a ring.

"The necklace is from Braelyn and the ring is from me. I know we have only been together since August, but it feels like we have been together for a long time. Other than Bliss, you are the only one who has cared so much for Braelyn. I know it makes Layla happy. But for me, I am ecstatic. Thank you for showing my daughter so much love. And, I want to make us official. So, Kimona Winston, will you be my girlfriend?"

"You were nervous to tell me that? Don't be. Like I told Layla, Braelyn is a sweetheart and I love spending time with her. We even have tea parties and makeup sessions. I care about her like she was my own. And, to answer your question, yes I would love to be your girlfriend."

"The ring is my promise to never let you go. Your coming into our lives means the world to me." Austin took the necklace out of the box and put it on my neck. Then, he put the ring on my finger. I gave him a sweet kiss because there are kids present. I'll save the sexy kiss for later.

"Thank you, Austin and Braelyn for letting me in your lives. And, for the beautiful jewelry. I will treasure it forever. I love everyone here for being so nice to me. I don't get to travel to Barbados as often as I can, so you all are the closest ones to a family that I have. I am thankful for that."

I really am. I couldn't help but shed a few tears. I miss my family, but I wanted to branch out, so I moved to New York. I love it. And, look at what I have now - a sexy, sweet boyfriend with a sweetheart of a daughter. And, a big, adoptive family. I am ecstatic.

Cris' POV

"Ladies, I also called you outside because tonight is all about you. Dinner will be served by us. So, have a seat at the patio table." The ladies all walked over to the table while we fixed a plate for them.

We cooked on the grill - steak, salmon, chicken, Italian sausages, corn, a pot of baked beans, and we even grilled sweet potatoes. We didn't even think to buy seafood out of respect for Bliss and Julian.

Kalani made some of his Kalua pork, which is the best pork I have ever tasted. Don't tell my mom I said that. We had side dishes too, as well as my mom making her famous lasagna.

After we fixed each plate, then we carried them over to our wives.

Shane's POV

After we sat the plates down in front of our wives, we went back to fix one for ourselves. Then went to join the ladies.

"Kalani, Cris, Marco, Julian, and I wanted to gather everyone together so we can continue with the good times that we used to have. This is what I missed while being separated from Bliss. And, especially the kids. I'm so glad and happy to be back. So, we are spending two weeks in Nassau, Bahamas. We snuck away from everyone for a few days and searched for a vacation home big enough for everyone. We found it and bought it. "

"We missed you too, Shane. Your girlfriends, Isabella and Día, missed you too. Look, she even wanted to sit next to you. But Shane, that was the past. I know Bliss told you this and I am going to tell you too - none of that was your fault. We all knew it had to be a reason. Your love for Bliss is strong. I see similarities between me and Cris. We don't want you to dwell on the past. You're back where you belong - with us. Everyone at this table loves you very much. Dwell on that and the beautiful future you have with Bliss. And no wonder Cris and my dad were so secretive. You guys are too sweet."

"Kami is right, Shane. People do nasty things to others because of jealousy. They were jealous of the love you and Bliss have for each other. Dwell on your love for each other, and your future with Bliss and your soon-to-be children. I said that last part because you both are like Kamea and Cris - not quiet. Adrian, our grandchildren are coming soon."

My mum screamed loudly, "YES!!!"

Bliss and I both were blushing. I was red like the crayon. Everyone else laughed.

"Uh, sorry about that. And, thank you, Kalani and Kam. That means a lot to me. And, I am working on not dwelling on the past."

I saw a little figure walking my way. It was Isabella, so I picked her up and sat her in my lap.

"See Shane, what did I tell you? My child likes boys already."

We all chuckled, then dug into the food that was before us.

Chase's POV

I can't believe they are all in the same place. And, I overheard them saying the bodyguards are on vacation. They made it easy for me and my plans.

"You guys know what to do. And, wait for my signal. Also, don't forget to change vehicles and bring them back here."

"Yes sir, Mr. Dalton."

I am going to have so much fun playing with their minds. Let the games begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Narrator's POV

The next day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, October 17, 2020

Kam's POV

Since the guys fixed us dinner, we are fixing them breakfast - bacon, eggs, pancakes, waffles, toast, fried potatoes, and fried apples.

"Okay ladies, time to go grab the boys," Mama Adrian says.

So, I went to my bedroom to wake up Cris. I am surprised he is still sleeping. I walked over to the bed, pulled the cover back, and sat on him. He woke up then.

"Time to wake up, Tiger."

Within a matter of seconds, Cris was now sitting on me. "Kamea, why did you wake me up?"

"Kiss me first." He leaned down and kissed me. Good thing I closed the door.

"As much as I would love for you to please me, we can't. We, meaning the ladies, fixed you and the guys breakfast. We are not quiet, remember?"

"That's what the shower is for," Cris smirked and carried me into the bathroom. Who am I to turn down a shower session?

Bliss' POV

"Shane, wake up!"

"No need to yell, woman. I'm up. What's the rush?"

"We made breakfast. Adrian and Isabela came up with the idea after you all fixed dinner for us."

"I could think of something else for breakfast." Shane sat up and gave me a devious look.

I started backpedaling away but backed right into a wall. "Dang."

"We don't have time for that. Breakfast will get cold."

Now, he had me pinned to the wall. "That is what the microwave is for 'Naughty Girl.'"

Thank goodness I closed the door. Oh well, breakfast will have to wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I see we are not the only ones who delayed breakfast. No Kam, Cris, Andrea, or Mason.

"I hope you both will be telling me in two months that Bliss is pregnant."

"Mum, remember that the kids are here," Shane said back to mom. I changed the topic of conversation.

"Layla, how many more weeks left for Natasha?"

"Three weeks and one day. I can't wait."

"Baby."

"That's right, Logan. Baby will be here soon."

Kam, Cris, Andrea, and Mason finally came down.

"It's almost lunchtime," Kalani proclaims as he looks at his watch. We all chuckled and then enjoyed our time together eating breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After breakfast, we got ourselves ready to leave the house.

We drove two trucks - my Escalade and Kam drove her Escalade. I had Kimmie, Andrea, and Carly riding with me.

Kam had Layla, Día, and Braelyn. Noeli stayed home with the baby. Once everyone was strapped in, we pulled off to the mall.

Chase's POV

"They just pulled out of the driveway. Follow them now. Take the ones in the pictures that I gave you."

Tonight, I will finally have who I want.

Bliss' POV

We found two parking spaces right next to each other. Kam and Layla had already gotten out so they could help Braelyn and Dia. Before they could open the girls' doors, a Black Denali blocked us in.

I got out quickly and saw that the guys were dragging a kicking and screaming Layla and Kam.

"Hey! Let them go! My friend is pregnant!" Andrea, Carly, and Kimmie all got out and we started punching and kicking the guys.

"Help!! Let go of me!!" Kam screamed. We saw people in the parking lot, but no one came to help us.

Another guy stepped out of the truck and pointed a gun in our faces. At that point we were helpless. Kam and Layla were placed in the Denali, then it sped off.

"Bliss, Kim, and I snapped pictures of the tag as it sped off," Andrea said through her tears.

Several people then ran over. Where were they when we screamed for help?!! "Oh my goodness! Are you okay? The police are on the way!"

"No! We are not okay! We just watched our friends be kidnapped at gunpoint! And, the sad part is no one came to help us!"

I need to call Shane!!

Shane's POV

While relaxing near the pool, my phone started ringing. It was Bliss. When I answered, she was hysterical, and I could barely understand what she was saying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bliss to Shane: "Shane, please hurry to the mall parking lot!! We are parked near the Coach store entrance! Layla and Kam were kidnapped! We tried to stop them, but they pointed a gun at us! Please hurry, I am scared, Shane!"

Shane to Bliss: "We are on the way!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We have to go to the mall parking lot now! Layla and Kam were kidnapped!"

"Layla and Kamea were what?!"

"Shane, get going! Isabela, Antonio, your father, and I will watch the kids!"

Cris, Marco, Austin, Ryan, Julian, Mason, and I ran outside to the trucks. We got in and sped off to the mall.

~~~~~

When we found Bliss and the ladies, several police cars were there. As soon as Cris and Marco stopped the trucks, we all ran over to the scene.

The police officers would not let us through, until Bliss screamed, "That's my husband and friends! Please let them through!"

Kim was in Kam's Escalade holding a crying Braelyn. Austin ran over to them. Andrea was in the Escalade holding Dia. Marco and Mason ran to them.

"Shane, Cris, Julian, and Ryan, it happened so fast. Kam and Layla stepped out of her Escalade to help Día and Braelyn. Suddenly, a black Denali pulled up behind us and blocked us in. Two guys got out and started dragging Kam and Layla. We tried to stop them, but they pulled a gun on us! Who would do this?! And, they had the nerve to do it in broad daylight. Nobody came to help us, Shane. I'm sorry, Cris and Ryan. Andrea said she snapped a picture of the license plate."

Bliss held onto me for dear life. I knew she was petrified.

"I already know who did this. Which means the son of a sucker knew where we lived and had you all followed. Who knows where he is and, where Layla and Kamea are being taken? It was Chase freaking Dalton! I am going to kill him when he is found!"

Suddenly, my phone, along with Cris and Ryan's phone rang.

Chase to Cris, Ryan, and Shane: "That was a mighty, big mistake of letting your wives go shopping alone. I snagged a big catch. And, fortunately for you Shane, we were not able to grab Bliss. But, all in due time, Bliss will be mine too."

"He has lost his freaking mind! We have got to find him and now!!"

~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading chapter 62.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 307 45
The hearing of her husband's cheating sends Abella Ferrari into a state of destitution. Anger and shock cover her into a thick blanket causing her de...
238 18 7
He shrugs and ducks his head so he can look into her eyes. "Now may last forever." Her breath stills as she hears the weighted words. "Cole, I don't...
28.4K 1.6K 41
The world is full of surprises, and people are not always what they seem. This is especially true for Kenzie, Matt, and Reed. Reed Basil is the quint...