Euphoria ; Harry Potter [4] (...

By Dan_Is_Not_On_Fire_7

In which Harry learns darkness is Tom's euphoria and Harry discovers Robyn is his... {Book Four} {Half Blood... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
IMPORTANT
I Need Your Opinions
The Notes
Prologue For Constellations (Book 5)

Prologue For Flatlines (Book 6)

5.8K 88 44
By Dan_Is_Not_On_Fire_7

In which they continue to hunt down Horcruxes in hopes of ending the war...

This is all I wrote for it at the time so I'm sorry it's not a lot. Again, thank you all for the continued support. Now I think it's time to say goodbye to Robyn and her story. It's been one hell of a ride and myself and her are so very grateful for all of your love and support and following our journey together ❤ Goodbye, Robyn, we will all miss you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8K 2.4K 34
ALULA (VOL. 4) Family is rooted deep within the cracks of time. Alula Nova Black has to decide. The ones she loves; the ones she hates. The wizarding...
468K 10.6K 31
The Second Wizarding War is over. Life is going back to normal. But when Hermione Granger finds out that's she's the daughter of the Pureblood Zabini...
721K 22.4K 20
Enemies, Friends, Lovers Harry never knew those three words could be synonymous, but his sixth year at Hogwarts has challenged everything he has come...
132 0 15
Harry x Reader (Y/N) Background: -You're in Slytherin. -Takes place during 4th year. -You're a half-blood (Your father is muggle-born, but can do ma...