Royals-The Final Chapter

By Abha3006

It was love at first Sight for Vikram Rathore when his eyes fell on timid Sonakshi. Not the one to get into s... More

Prologue
Chapter-1
Chapter-2
Chapter-3
Chapter-4
Chapter- 5
Chapter-6
Chapter-7
Chapter-8
Chapter-09
Chapter-10
Chapter-11
Chapter- 12
Chapter-13
Chapter-14
Chapter-15
Chapter-17
Chapter-18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter-24
Chapter-25
Chapter 26
Chapter-27
Chapter-28
Chapter-29
Chapter-30
Chapter-31
Chapter-32
Chapter-33
Chapter-34
Chapter-35
Chapter-36
Chapter-37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter-41
Chapter-42
Chapter 43
Chapter-44
Chapter-45
Chapter-46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter-50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter-54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter-61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter-66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Family Tree
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter-73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter-79
Chapter-80
Chapter-81
Chapter-82
Chapter-83
Chapter-84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter-87
Chapter-88
Chapter-89
Chapter-90
Chapter 91
Chapter-92
Chapter 93
Chapter-94
Chapter 95
Chapter-96
Chapter-97
Chapter-98
Acknowledgements

Chapter-16

12K 926 67
By Abha3006

Vansh walked back after completing his 10km daily run. Since he had started training, he decided to run for stamina build up and its effect were showing on him. The lean boy had grown into a tough one.

Vansh pressed the elevator button for his floor. He was excited about the return of his elder brother Vikram. They shared the same floor since they got their separate rooms and had been partners in all kind of mischief. Vansh replayed their moments as a smile stretched onto his lips.

With a ding, the elevator doors slid open and his smile turned into a wide grin. Chitra stood on a ladder decorating the lobby for Vikram's welcome. She looked so lost in her own world that she missed Vansh walking to her. He patiently waited for her to notice him, when she didn't he kicked the ladder hard. It shook vigorously making Chitra squeak. Vansh held it immediately looking at her fearful form.

She glared down at him and he shrugged his shoulders, ''What?''

''Were you conspiring to make me fall?'' She asked

''Yes!''

''And why so?'' this came all the way more annoyed

Vansh thought, smiled and replied, ''I was looking for a chance to grab you like a hero before you fall.'' He teased. Vansh watched her face keenly waiting for her to react. He smiled when she turned her eyes away. Stepping down the ladder she dusted her palms and stood facing him, arms crossed over her chest, ''You shouldn't be flirting with me Hukum. You know my mom will kill me.''

''Is that the only reason?'' He asked tilting his head

Chitra picked her stuff and walked off, she halted for a moment and then turned, ''The reason is the difference between you and me, you are a Prince and I belong to the staff. It would be good if we maintain the same.'' Vansh stared in her eyes but she lowered them walking to the elevator. He didn't allow her to get in grabbing her arm, ''Since when this difference started cropping between us.''

''It was always there. Please don't ask questions you know answers to.'' Just when he was about to retaliate the elevator doors slid open, ''All Good?'' Dipika stepped out a little confused noticing the expressions of the two youngsters.

''Yes, I was reminding her not to step the limits. After all, she is just a staff.'' Vansh replied, his eyes on Chitra. The girl didn't look up, she just left after greeting Dipika. The latter stared at the retreating figure and then turned to Vansh, ''That was rude.''

''But the truth!''

''Its not you Vansh! You never talk about status and positions.''

''Guess I should learn to do it because even when I don't mention it, others love to rub my Royal lineage onto my face.'' He sounded mad

Dipika cupped his face, ''Things and opinion change when we turn adamant to change them. And I trust you.'' Vansh blinked, Dipika smiled and pulled his nose, ''I like your choice.''

Vansh blinked, he then shook his head lowering his eyes, ''Its not easy.''

''Easy never brings the perfection, and for now she is too young. You have good 6-7 years before taking a plunge.'' She tried to pep his mood

''Yup, first has to Bhai and then Rolli.'' Dipika was about to respond when a staff interrupted them. ''Hukum, Prince is here.'' She wasn't looking up and the way she fidgeted worried vansh and Dipika.

***

''Drive us to the guest house first.'' Vikram requested Badal who had come to pick him up at the airport. ''Have you made the arrangements I had asked you to?'' Badal nodded again.

Sona curiously stared as they drove off, she was happy to be his wife and nervous about meeting Vikram's family. She moved closer, looped her arm around his and leaned on his shoulder, ''Your parents would be mad.''

''Yes, and they have all the right too but don't worry, they would fall in love with you the way I did.'' He patted her cheek lovingly. She smiled with million hopes in her eyes about her new family.

Badal heard everything but he wasn't sure about family taking his marriage that lightly, he too wasn't convinced as he had no details on the girl Vikram chose to be future queen. For Badal, Vikram's safety was a priority and he was still determined to  do that. 

One the guest house, Vikram handed Sona a parcel, ''You can't go dressed like this.''

''Is your family against western wear.'' She asked a little worried

''No, but you are a new bride and you should look like one. Get ready and I will be waiting here.''

She nodded walking into the changing room, the outfit was made for a bride. Sona took all the efforts to look her best and when she stepped out she knew her hard work paid off when Vikram''s smile said it all.

''WOW! My bride is the most beautiful one in the world.'' She blushed, ''I am scared.''

''Don't be , because I will set everything right. Once we settle down here, I promise we will go back to your family and beg them to forgive us. I am sure they would forgive us.'' She nodded but she was scared about Dev's reaction. he had warned her against doing anything stupid and she broke his trust along with her father's. After an hour they decided to leave for Vikram's home, the Rathore Palace.

''Why are we parking at the hotel? Aren't you taking me to your parents?'' Sona asked when their vehicle pulled up in the parking of Rathore Palace. Vikram huffed, it was now time he revealed who he was, ''This is my home.''

''You live in a Palace. Did the owners of this Palace turn broke like may Royals and sold it to you guys.'' She asked curious

''Sona, I am a Royal. I am Vikramjeet Singh Rathore, crown Prince of Jaigrah.''

Sonakshi felt she was dreaming, she had herself done a background check and all proofs showed that he was the son of a famous business man, ''You are joking''

''I am not. The background you knew was a cover for out safety. You are currently looking at the Rathore Palace of Jaigarh, and you are officially now a Rathore Princess.'' Sona's face turned white as blood drained realising she was in the territory of her brother's enemies. Sona started palpating, she had no escape now. No one in her family knew that she had married Vikram. She had plans of disclosing this to her family once his family accepted them. Sona wiped her forehead, she cursed herself. Why she had to rush into things? She was scared about stepping between the Rathores who were no less than animals in her eyes. Vikram lost respect in her eyes for not disclosing his identity but for now she was trapped.

''Sona, where are you lost.'' Vikram shook her gently. He had been calling her for sometime , on finding no response he leaned to have a look at her. She looked sick, he took it to be nervousness and decided to offer her his support. Sona moved out but didn't hold his hand. 

'How could I be so stupid? Why couldn't I wait till my graduation?  What was I thinking ? I am so young to get married?  Why didn't I speak to bhai first? What if these people lock me down and use me against bhai.'

She lost her balance and Vikram caught her before she could fall, ''Are you feeling okay?'' She just nodded moving away. Vikram frowned but decided to handle it later. 

He walked to the entrance to be greeted by his grandparents and Ananya. Vikram could see questions in Ananya's eyes, he just lowered his. ''She is my wife, Sonakshi. And Sona meet my grandparents, His highness Giriraj Singh and her highness Shivangi Devi.''

He didn't had courage to speak a word to Ananya and just then Dipika walked in with Vansh in tow, ''What that hell Vikram?'' this was the first time Vikrm had heard his mother's raised voice

''Not now Dipika!'' She was being held back by her mother in law. Shivangi Devi welcomed Sona traditionally before hugging her. Sona stared at the faces , they were beautiful yet intimidating. ''Vansh, show your sister in law her room and Vikramjeet Rathore, join us in main hall.'' Dipika walked off followed by Ananya.

Vansh nodded stepping forward, since the arrival  of the couple his eyes never left Sona's face. Her nervousness and fear made him curious. Either she was too nervous or she was hiding something.  Vansh waited for all to leave, his eyes on girl who suddenly entered their family. ''Please follow me.''

Sona fidgeted and followed Vansh like a mouse. Though, she too was a Royal but they led a simpler life even after having all the wealth. The stone walls, narrow corridors and tall guards were making difficult for Sona to breathe. 

Vansh unlocked the door of Vikram's suite, moving away he gestured her to step in. She did, very quietly, ''From your body language I can guess that you are not happy to be here.'' Vansh spoke 

''No, just nervous!'' She turned away.

''Fine, take your time. We are quiet welcoming to those who are honest , and extremely cruel if someone means harm.Let me be honest,  I don't trust you. if you ever become the reason of our trouble , I will show you the hell on the earth.''

Sona now locked her eyes with boy who was of her age. he was over 6 feet and  had a piercing gaze which scared her.  She just crashed on the couch when he walked off. She was in a mess. Sona concluded that she was among devils. She was mad at herself and more than that , she was mad at Vikram. She felt betrayed, he had kept her in dark about his real identity. She felt cheated.  Fear started getting replaced by anger, she wasn't going to take this lightly. 

Pulling out her phone, she switched it on turning her India number active. She knew there was just one who would understand this and that was her brother.

***

Rolli finished her work out session, wiping the remnants of hard work she checked her phone to realise that she was late for Vikram's welcome. She had landed a week before him and her silence had sown the seeds of doubt in her mother's mind. Though, she had brushed it off but Rolli knew Ananya better. Her mother had a habit of getting to the roots. 

Since her arrival, Rolli had thrown herself at a tough training regime. She knew she had to channelize the anger and pain in a fruitful direction or she would sink in depression. She couldn't forget the words Dev had said to her and she prayed that he never crossed her path as it would mean his end.

Rolli took a quick shower changed into something sober and walked down the hall. The voices were low but sounded angry. Confused, she stepped into the room to find Vikram sitting with his head low and being hovered by Dipika who looked mad.

''What's wrong?'' She asked a little worried about the angry family gathering.

''Were you aware that he was in a relationship?'' Veer asked Rolli.

''Yes, and he is planning to marry her after she graduates. With your blessings off course.'' Rolli replied innocently

''Why didn't you tell us?''

''Chachu they weren't sure that time but what's wrong in having a relationship.'' She was now confused

''Nothing but arriving home with a bride is.'' Veer replied leaving Rolli stunned

''Bride? What are you saying?''

''So you weren't aware about his marriage?'' This time it came from Ananya. She knew Vikrram Rolli were like reflections of each other and it was hard to believe that she too was unaware about it.''

''Vicky what's all this?'' She walked straight to her brother who just shook his head covering it with his palms. ''What got into your head? You should have at least told me.''

''Stop the drama Princess.'' Ananya said. She turned her eyes towards the door and Badal stepped in, ''Get me all on the girl and till then don't let her step out.''

''She is not some enemy.'' Vikram protested

''Hemant was shot a week back and is fighting for his life. Hemant isn't just a chief security but Ranvijay's best friend and your friend's Badal's father. Sorry Vikram, I will not take any risk.''

First time in years Ananya had addressed him with his name and not the nick name she gave. He knew she was serious, he held her arm when she turned away from him, ''A, not you.''

''You should have trusted us before taking this step.'' She walked off, followed by others. Leaving Vikram with his grandmother to consoled him.  His didn't knew, it wasn't just his family he had to convince , his wife too had questions for him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it. Enjoy the year end and welcome the next year with hopes and smiles

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 22.4K 43
( #Book 2 of Rathores ) The Rathores have been ruling over Jaipur for generations now. After the establishment of democracy, they might have lost the...
20.5K 803 25
The Betrayal series #1 Yuvraj Singh Rathore. The king of jaipur. also the most feared and ruthless mafia . He rules the underworld. He is forced to...
78.6K 9.7K 7
COMPLETED ON SCROLLSTACK In the wake of her return to her home country, Sara Rajawat wanted only two things: to help her brother achieve his revenge...
433K 20.6K 38
"There's no need to go searching for a bride, Dadi. We don't need a bride. It's a surrogate that we need. In order to fulfill my obligation, I need a...