Is This Love? || Vminkook ||

By BTS_ARMY333

A popular, An outcast, And a new boy... When three boys with very different backgrounds meet. Do they become... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
INFERNO

Chapter 22

3.1K 166 72
By BTS_ARMY333

Everyone blinks, registering what's going on around them. Taehyung was staring wide eyed at the two boys ahead, his chest tightening with fear and surprise. He wasn't expecting to see them till tomorrow, but now seeing them in front made his heart swell with excitement. He likes seeing them.

Jungkook and Jimin's eyes however, were busy trained on Hoseok instead. They're orbs were burning with rage. If looks could kill, Hoseok would definitely be six feet under by now.

No one attempted to speak. It was nothing but utter silence with only the faint sounds of wave crashing together and nameless birds flying overhead while chirping to their hearts content in the foreground.

Taehyung decides to take matters into his own hands and break the quietness that was swallowing them whole. He clears his throat, obtains everyone in the surrounding area's attention. "Hi guys!" He chimes, an obvious excited smile displaying itself on his lips as he stares towards Jimin and Jungkook.

Both boys became flustered, watching how pretty Taehyung looks when smiling. Yet, the moment was ripped apart when Hoseok sputters out, "Jimin?!"

Everyone turns their gazes towards Hoseok before Jimin and then back to the senior again. "You two know each other?" Jungkook was the one to ask, his coffee coloured pupils switching between Jimin and Hoseok's shocked expressions.

It was Jimin who answers with a slow nod, his orbs still remaining on Hoseok. "Yeah...he's my ex-boyfriend."

This new found information shocked both Taehyung and Jungkook as their eyes expand. They peer over at one another before back to the ex-couple. "Hyung? You're Jimin's ex-boyfriend?" Taehyung had to vocalise it once more, making sure he heard right. Hoseok orbs seem almost sadden by the fact that Taehyung found out the truth.

"We dated a while ago." The senior states, keeping his expression firmly emotionless which only hurts Jimin in the long term. "So that's how it is?" The pink haired junior murmurs, a fake snigger to his tone. All eyes were on him. "Jimin," Hoseok warns, knowing that the younger was going to blame it all on Hoseok.

"No!" Jimin suddenly barks aloud, causing Taehyung to flinch and Jungkook to raise a brow. Jungkook notices Taehyung's uncomfortableness when Jimin shouts and he takes it upon himself to snatch the red haired boy away from Hoseok. He hugs Taehyung from behind, completely crushing him into his chest while his arms were wrapped protectively around the younger's stomach.

Taehyung immediately became nervous, being so close to Jungkook like this again only made him remember their almost kiss that happened last Saturday.

Hoseok and Jimin were too busy having a stare off to even notice Taehyung and Jungkook's current stance. "Jimin don't make me out to be the bad guy here." Hoseok sighs, knowing an argument was about to occur. "What? So I should be the bad guy instead?" Jimin sneers, his face turning a shade of red due to his weird habit of holding his breath whenever he's really mad.

The senior knew this as he exhales before taking a step forward to try and touch Jimin. "Don't touch me!!" He whines, wriggling away from Hoseok's grasp. Jimin takes a deep breath before holding it, causing Jungkook and Taehyung to furrow their brows. "Yo! Shortie?! Why're you acting like a baby? So he's your ex, you don't need him anymore when you already have us!" Jungkook yells towards the suffocating boy.

Jimin glances over at both Taehyung and Jungkook, seeing their worried expressions - well more so Taehyung's since Jungkook was just standing there, leaning his chin on Taehyung's shoulder with a look of confusion.

The pastel headed male let out a gasp for air, allowing himself to finally breathe unlike normally when he would hold on till he passes out.

Hoseok notices this with slight shock. In the past, Hoseok was always the one dealing with Jimin being this way. It was exhausting and at first, scary since he wasn't used to it.

Jimin began to excessively cough, panting loudly as he attempts to get his breathing under control. Taehyung slips from Jungkook's clutch, walking forward towards Jimin and engulfing him into a tight squeeze. The eldest junior stops in his movements, his chest hammering at the mere touch of the younger. His orbs were wide as his breathing instantly calms.

While Taehyung relaxes Jimin, Jungkook takes it upon himself to walk Hoseok away from the pair. "Listen dude, I don't know you or whatever nor do I know what you did to Jimin but if I were you, I would keep away from him." Jungkook spoke as polite as he possibly could for once which was a first for him. Usually, he would just be an ass but he knew that for this situation, that would be the last method for him to approaches things.

Hoseok was silent the full walk back till they reach the carpark and only then does he ask the question that's been pondering on his mind for a short while now. "What are they to you?" He interrogates, his orbs piercing into Jungkook's. He searched for a sign, a tick, anything that would confirm what Hoseok had been thinking.

Jungkook simply smiles. He knew his answer but wasn't particularly ready yet to tell anyone so instead, "it's a secret." He teases, causing Hoseok to frown. The younger pats the senior's back before walking off back to the others.

Hoseok just watches Jungkook's back as he disappears completely out of sight. The elder purses his lips, "he likes them..."

~*~

Taehyung leisurely made his way down the hallway. It was Monday and not much happened over the weekend which was good in Taehyung's case though he couldn't stop himself from repeatedly thinking back to last Thursday.

Jimin had been rather clingy to both Taehyung and Jungkook after that, forcing them to sit with him at lunch on Friday and today. Taehyung thought it was the least he could do after seeing how distraught he was over Hoseok yet he still felt bad for the senior too. After all, it was Hoseok who Taehyung used to sit with but at the moment, the red head hasn't seen much of the elder. He guessed he was just taking a few days off since it looked like the break up was quite a messy thing.

Still, it wasn't exactly Taehyung's fault and he didn't want to prey too far into things that he wasn't involved in but he hates seeing his friends upset. 'Maybe I should talk to Jimin about it more today?' He wonders to himself, deep in thought as he walks into the school's bathroom.

Lately, Taehyung has been feeling a little more confident in himself. Maybe because he now has friends or that he hasn't been bothered by Namjoon much recently but he was definitely feeling the difference.

He decides to use one of the stalls today as there were a few guys inside and Taehyung always becomes rather shy around others. He gets inside and locks over the door before turning round to relieve himself.

As he finishes up, a sudden thud of the bathroom door clashes throughout the room. A familiar voice barks out towards the others to leave.

Taehyung immediately panics, not sure what to do as he cowers inside the small cubical. He knew he was in trouble if he gets caught. But what else could he possibly do? He couldn't leave without being seen.

"Yeah it's me." Namjoon's voice fills the entire room, causing Taehyung's orbs to expand as he realises he's listening in to a private phone conversation. "Look I know...are you gonna at least hear me out?!" His voice rises slightly, making Taehyung flinch when he takes note at how pissed the elder was getting.

"You're a fucking bitch!! Do you here me?!" He snarls into his phone, clutching it to hold in his rage. "You should've thought about that before you started getting yourself into trouble asshole! Don't fucking phone me or come near me ever again!!!" The voice on the other line yells before the call was hung up.

Namjoon snapped. He was beyond exasperated by this point and needed to break something, anything he could get his hands on. "FUCKING STUPID BITCH!! FUCKING HATE THAT STUPID SLUT!! FUCKS WITH ANYTHING IN FUCKING SIGHT!!" He begins cursing off every swear word he knows, kicking at the stall doors to vent out his rage.

Taehyung was shaking by this point, worried that if Namjoon kicks any longer then the door will cave in and give away that Taehyung is inside. The last thing Namjoon needs right now is his number one victim. The junior could tell from the tone in Namjoon's voice that whoever he was speaking to on the phone prior has definitely sparked a bad flame in the older. Namjoon sounded more pissed than usual and that was enough to make Taehyung shake with fear. He didn't want to be caught, his bruises and such were only just healed with a few somewhat still left on his body that were easy to hide.

The ink haired boy kicks at the door one last time before wiping his lips with sleeve to calm himself. He was dripping in sweat, his hair slightly flatted across his forehead now as his eyes held nothing but fury.

He made his way over to the sinks, still gasping for air to fill his lungs. Turning on the cold tap, he began to splash water in his face before exiting out of the bathroom.

The minute Taehyung hears the bathroom door close, he sighs with relief, glad to have went undetected by his bully. He quickly flushes the toilet and unlocks the door carefully. Like lightening, he washes his hands and sprints out of the door to make his way towards his friends.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Jimin and Jungkook sat outside on the main grassy area. The weather was nice so they decided to all meet beside the large oak tree that was hidden behind the school.

"He's still not here." Jimin mutters, searching around with worry laced in his tone. Jungkook had already begun eating, knowing that Taehyung will be just fine. Though he knew that Namjoon was still lurking around, making the brunette a little more on edge for the younger's wellbeing.

"He'll come, just give him time." Jungkook says through mouthfuls of food, making Jimin pull a face with disgust. "Eww, you pig!" He grumbles, pushing the younger over lightly.

Jungkook just chuckles, "mmm I love it when you talk dirty to me." He teases, causing Jimin's cheeks to flare a crimson hue. He still hated Jungkook but was also warming up to him more. He could at least bear being around the taller now.

The pair were busy looking into each other's eyes to notice a hysteric Taehyung rushing towards. "Guys!" The youngest calls out, snapping the pair into removing their gazes away from each other. Their cheeks were a small tinge of pink but it went unnoticed by Taehyung since he was too busy having a freak out.

"What's wrong?" Jimin questions, raising a brow at the crimson haired boy that had taken a seat, or more so collapses down next to Jimin. Taehyung accidentally falls slightly onto Jimin's legs, causing a small blush to scatter his entire face. Jungkook observes this with a weird tightness in his chest but instead of voicing the problem, he simply hides it away and returns his attention back to his half eaten sandwich.

"N-N..." Taehyung trails off, struggling to say his bully's name. Jimin and Jungkook glance at each other with equally as confused expressions. "N?" Jungkook mimics while Jimin spaces out to think of a million words beginning with the letter N.

"No! N-N...him." He mutters, only baffling the two even more. "Him?" It was Jimin's turn now to repeat, making Taehyung nod furiously. "Yes! Him!!" But sudden realisation hits him when he remembers that Jimin doesn't know about Namjoon's bullying. He was fairly certain that Jungkook knew or was at most suspicious.

"You know actually, I've forgotten what I was talking about." The youngest awkwardly giggles, hoping to somehow weasel his way out of the conversation.

Jimin furrows his brows, looking at Taehyung with uncertainty and worry. "Taehyung? What's wrong?" He questions, staring at the red head cautiously. Taehyung nibbles on his lower lip, his orbs continuously diverting between both Jimin and Jungkook's.

"Nothing. I'm fine. I just...I think I'm just tired, that's all." He plays it off cool with the wave of his hand and a small smile. Internally however, he was dying to know what might have made Namjoon boil over. He knew he had to avoid the senior for the rest of the day. If not, the rest of the week for that matter with the way that Namjoon was acting.

Jimin didn't seem convinced and was about to question further till Jungkook jumps in. "Have you eaten yet Tae?" Taehyung's heart flutters at the nickname while Jimin frowns. "Oh uh, n-not yet. I'm not really hungry." He admits, playing with his ring.

Jungkook suddenly becomes uncomfortable with Taehyung's answer. "Aren't you gonna eat?" The younger just shakes his head, "I'll eat later." In all honestly, he lost his appetite after the scary encounter with Namjoon. Though he didn't want to tell the others that.

The tallest lingers his stare on Taehyung, rapid flashbacks swarming through his mind. He finds himself struggling to breathe yet he doesn't want to alarm the others. 'Breathe in, breathe out...' he repeatedly tells himself, keeping a slow rhythm going.

Before long, Jungkook is back to a peaceful state. Jimin was too busy eating his lunch while glancing between both boys every so often and then down at his food again. Taehyung was away with the fairies, pulling out bits of grass and pretending like life is perfect.

"You aren't starving yourself? Are you Tae?" Jungkook bluntly questions, resulting in Jimin to chock on his food and Taehyung to flinch. "W-what?! No! Of course I'm not starving myself!" Taehyung fires back, shocked to hear something come from Jungkook's mouth.

Taehyung knew he was having a hard time but he would never do anything to harm himself. He had to stay healthy and alive for his brother and gran.

Jungkook shakes his head, lowering his gaze to stare at the tufts of green with dotted flowers embedded into it. "Sorry," he mutters with a slight humourless chuckle. "I must just be thinking too much into things."

The rest of lunch was silent. None of the boys knew what to say. After all, it was fairly new for all three of them to be sitting together like this. Yet it seemed nice, almost natural to be together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 4.4K 22
where jimin moves to a different highschool to find new friends, new life, a lover... warnings- -some cursing (not much) -smut (they suck) -top yoong...
682K 23.3K 42
Taehyung is just a simple boy who meets a boy with a strong personality while on a school graduation trip. Two years later, they meet again. Will the...
9.1K 630 23
A vminkook story where Jimin has always been told that how he have to marry Jungkook when he grows up. He found himself falling for his fiancé. On th...
713K 30.3K 51
a cold hearted and troublemaker joen jungkook, Fuck boy Kim taehyung, and a spoiled rich brat park jimin what happened when their fathers forced the...