DID YOU EVER(arranged marriag...

By littlemissmylls

*****REWRITTEN****** Meet Anthony Ferdinand Ramirez,a business tycoon and a man with the weight of a thriving... More

FLASHBACK
CHAPTER l
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER * 3
CHAPTER * 4
CHAPTER *5
CHAPTER *6
CHAPTER * 7
Chapter 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39

IMPORTANT

18.4K 468 60
By littlemissmylls

Hello Good morning. Good afternoon and Good evening everyone.

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who has supported DYE ever since I started writing. It has been a long and amazing journey and I am so grateful for each like, each comment and every time I get that orange notification that a wonderful someone has added my book to their reading list. A gazillion thank you's will never be enough to express my gratitude.

Unfortunately, I come with news that's rather unsettling. A decision that was really hard for me to make but I felt like it was for the best in order to give you, my lovely readers the very best.

I will be going on a short hiatus in order to finish my extremely stressful semester exams. I honestly thought I would be able to juggle studying for my papers whilst giving you, my cherished readers, chapters worthy of your time and love.

However in my attempts to do so, I ended up overexerting myself and blacking out at some point.

I really hope you all understand and bear with me. I promise to be back as soon as possible with multiple chapters that are worthy enough to thrill you and keep you entertained. Thank you so much once again for your patience and support.

I hope you all stay till the very end of the book.

However here is a not so spoiler for the next chapter as we wait for the storms to quiet down.

''Bonds will be broken

Blood will be shed

A life will be threatened

Will he remain alive or end up dead?"

See you guys soon.*a thousand heart emojis*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9M 1.3M 77
COMPLETED. "Look, if you're-" "Shut up." I was taken back at the sudden manner in which he spoke to me. "Let's get something straight Miss Greene, I...
507K 13.6K 37
"Get away from me."I took her soft hands from my chest and pinned them on the wall.I closed the gap between us but our lips didn't meet.She looked in...
360K 11.4K 25
"Dear Diary Now there is nothing but uncertainty around my future. I got married, to Ethan Carter.The merger that let us to this pinnacle came at a c...
72.7K 2.5K 35
I met a girl six years back. She was everything I thought I never wanted. But how incredibly wrong was I? But one day she left. Just like that. For a...