CHAPTER 16

Rachel's POV

"How many times do you want me to tell you to put the article back up?! Do you know much I paid for that image?!'' I yelled at the stupid animals but as brainless as they are they weren't obeying simple instructions.

''I'm sorry ma'am but Mr. Ramirez has issued a complaint and demanded it be taken down immediately or else we'd suffer legal implications. I doubt anyone in their right senses would want to go in a legal battle with the Anthony Ramirez, any Ramirez for that matter'' She muttered over the phone and I knew for sure that she switched sides only because her pockets got full.

''Have you forgotten, Martina? Have you forgotten how useless and pathetic you guys were without my support?!'' I yelled over the phone and clenched my fists angrily.

''I'm sorry ma'am but I have to think of the future of my business''

''Fuck you and your pathetic business. You'll regret this, I will make sure I rip your stupid delusion of an establishment down piece by piece. Mark my words'' With that I hang up on that stupid bitch.

It pissed me off that that stupid bitch was with Chase but I had to use this opportunity to get back at her for the stupid display she put on in the kitchen. Who the fuck did she think she was calling me a percher?!

I am Rachel Santiago and she's nothing but a damn leech. Always was, always will be.

I recognized that stupid face from anywhere. That face that tormented me for years.

I despised her. I hated her very being. I loathed her existence.

I wished every night that she was no more but no she had to reappear after more than 15 years from disappearing from the face of the earth.

She looked different but there was no way I wouldn't remember the face I wanted to shove in an endless pit night after night.

Anthony didn't seem to remember her and I was grateful that it was that way. They weren't really that close but that stupid two day friendship they had going on as kids was just plain disgusting. Never did I think he's stoop that low.

He forgot all about her existence and I was ready to do anything to keep it that way. I wasn't going to be pushed aside one more time, I wasn't going to put myself in a position where I would be second choice once more.

After that bitch disappeared I made sure to convince everyone that she joined the rest of her family at the other side where she rightfully belonged and as gullible as those 10 year olds were they bought it. Finally I got all the attention and accolades I deserved.

But here she is once more trying to snatch everything I worked so hard for. Rachel Smith is dead and Rachel Santiago isn't going to let what is rightfully hers slip away without someone getting hurt.

Groaning angrily, I climbed up the staircase and bolted through the door into his room.

''No one ever taught you to knock?" He asked me soon as I walked in, his demeanor as dangerous as ever.

He was in a black robe with the infamous dahlia on its crest.

He took a long look at me and took a sip of his liquor. I grumbled incoherently and plopped beside him. Grabbing the glass, I gulped the hard liquor down and shoved it back into his hand.

''Let me guess things aren't working out for you again'' He chuckled, pouring himself another glass.

''That bitch! That stupid bitch! I just want to snap her scrawny little neck!'' I yelled angrily and suddenly had the urge to pull out the strands of my hair.