• TOMMY SHELBY IMAGINES •

By everyonesawhoregrace

these are ALL of MY Tommy's imagines. Hope you enjoy! The imagines that have parts will be SEPERATE STORIES... More

Before You Read!
take care
darling charlie shelby (request)
night and day
all be over soon
hurting (read w. caution)
parenthood
the best man
thomas shelby
yours
back to you
yours truly
i adore you, tommy shelby
alone
always
my jealous mess
jealous (request)
my turn (read w. caution)
giving him a haircut
drunk
soft tommy *before ww1*
fucking daniel
you and i
you're a cunt (polly x reader)
the truth (request)
fuck a secretary
closer
the arrest (request)
the break up
drunk tommy
we're alright (request)
getaway car (request)
lovely
not yet
lovely/lonely
jessica (not continuing)
just a memory
soft tommy (swoons)
emery
romance & tommy
weak spot (request)
mr & mrs shelby
i don't want to lose you
breaking point (request)
beautiful angel
black beauty (request)
black beauty (requested)
in the silence (request)
hostage (request)
mr. and mrs. shelby (request) + first version
mr. and mrs. shelby (SECOND VERSION)
something good
Then There's You (request)
drunken nights, sorta (request)
arabella
Pin You Down
Handmade Heaven (request)
Who Hurt You?
My Italian Wife & I/ Perfect Strangers (request)
devils backbone (request)
Happy Birthday, Mrs. Shelby
Pin You Down (part2) What Are You Doing, My Love?
Open (request)
Meet My Wife (request)
Nothing But A Memory
F**k it I love you (request)
Pin You Down (3) No Time To Die
BLURB (ONLY ANGEL)
Fire Meets Gasoline
BLURB (BAD HABITS)
BLURB (My Everything)
Blurb Night: Master Shelby
Blurb Night: The Midland
I'm a Shelby Too (request)
His Epiphany (request)
Blurb Night: My GQ Boy
Stay With Me
Goodnight
Lover Boy
games
CARDIGAN
The Wife (1)
The Wife (2)
The Wife (3)
The Wife (4)
The Wife (5)
The Wife (6)
The Wife (7)
The Wife (8)

disobedience

9.6K 134 5
By everyonesawhoregrace

Anon baby - I really enjoy reading your work and I have never sent a request to anyone before but could I maybe request tommyxreader piece where tommy is very dominate sexually (if your comfortable writing those kinds of topics) thank you in advance ❤️

It was the music of the night and the velvety champagne that had me acting this way. It was a new year, I had to celebrate and dance. The dance floor has always been my weakness, too bad I decided to marry the only person I know who doesn't like to have a good time.

I've done everything I should as the wife of such a prestigious figure, Frank the expensive drinks, chatted away the rich and famous, I've even pinched myself each time I desperately wanted to yawn during one of the many speeches.

Of course, I somehow over did it, drinking far too much of the bubbly expensive drinks. And, like a domino effect, it somehow costed me, because now Tommy Shelby narrows his eyes at me. Glaring to say the least. I can see it in his eyes, this feisty passion, one that makes me dribble. He wants to take me across his knee, I've overdone it. I know I have.

Swallowing, I slowly make my way from the dance floor to his table. He sits alone, legs slightly parted, whiskey in hand as the other holds the nearly finished cigarette.

I want him desperately, fancy dinner parties like these make him so desirable. It's all of his power, I'm sure, that makes me hungry for him. The way people bow their heads as he enters a room. Nothing manages to get me going more...

As I make my way over, he swirls the whiskey around in his glass and smirks helplessly at me. "Aren't you tired?" He asks, tilting his head boyishly.

"Noooo." I coo, putting my hands on his knees, I mean into him, staring into this baby blue eyes. "Come dance with me."

He puts his cigarette down and pushes my hair from my face, his fingers etch over my skin, I gently lean into his touch. His thumb touches my bottom lip, and without thinking, I playfully drape my tongue over him. I taste salt, he inhales breathily, "You're drunk." He smiles, studying my eyes.

I giggle, moving back. "How do you figure?" I ask, spinning around. The next time I am looking at him, is when his eyes widen, and I wonder if perhaps my arse is out when I spin. I thought I felt a breeze...

Oh, the thought of taunting my Tommy makes me very excited.

"Let me take you home," Tommy suggests, but still he doesn't move. No, that's because he likes it.

"You're no fun..." I giggle, willingly shaking my hips as he smirks at me. The dress I wear is short and my hair is not in its usual formal fashion.

I feel womanly tonight. I am with my handsome man, and although he wishes to be a stubborn looker, I reach for him and gently press my lips to his.

He grabs me softly, his fingers expanding over my bare arm. "Mmmm. You taste like champagne."

I giggle against his lips, cheerful that we're both a little drunk. I pull away and look at him, my head tilts in an awe. Those cheekbones, eyes, lips. "You are ravishingly sexy, you know that?"

He laughed rolling his eyes. "Home, please?"

"Not yet." I shake my head. "First, I want to dance."

Now it's his neck he rolls. "All the men in this room are drooling over you."

Ah hah! There it is. I helplessly lick my lips. That little ounce of jealousy that makes me so weak for him.

"Do they know I only want you?" I whisper, watching as he gets lost in my lips. I run my fingers through his silky hair, getting lost in his scent. "Hmm? Do they know the only person I want in this whole world is you?"

"Do you only want me?" He tilts his head now.

"Tommy-" The mood shifts instantly.

"You don't understand how badly I fucking want you."

Whoa. I pull away but his hand falls on mine and he stands. Our chests nearly collide and before I could speak, or even think, I am whisked away.

"The party!" I tell him, trying to keep up with his fast pace.

"Fuck the party." He growls. "You dance in front of all those fuckin' blokes, trying to make me jealous, I know exactly what you're playing at!"

I stop, tangling my hand from his grasp before looking at him. We stare each other for a long moment, just him and I in a random hallway, with people watching us.

"Y/N." he warns.

"Tommy." I sass back.

He reaches out, extending his arm. "Come on, let's go to the car."

I fold my arms over my chest. "Make me."

He smirks, amused. Tommy puts his hands into his pockets, kicking out his legs as he makes his way over to me. He looks boyish and filled with mischief. "What was that, darling?"

I play along, watching as senators and people of the government watch us. He won't do anything. Not in this place. Not in front of these people.

I put my hands behind my back, Tommy leans in, ready to hear what I've got to say. "Make. Me."

Before I know it, I'm lifted up and thrown over his shoulder. I inhale sharply, my hair falling over my face. "Tommy!" The dress I wear nearly reveals my whole ass.

Tommy is quick, slapping my arse. "I ought to teach you a thing or two about manners, Mrs. Shelby." I can almost see his smirk.

"Put me down, you bloody-!" He slaps my arse again and I belt out. "Thomas!"

He carries me God knows where, and I look behind us to to hear the giggles of other people.

I wave at them, giggling before shouting, "Goodnight! Happy new year!"

They wave back and the brisk London air surrounds us quickly. I run my fingers over Tommy's back, noting just how toned he is. "Will you put me down now?"

No answer.

"Tommy, you bastard!"

His teeth gently graze my skin, running over the top of my thigh. I'm brought down to earth and am wobbly under the gravel floor and heels I wear. Shit, maybe he should have carried me more. He holds my hand, escorting me to wherever he wants to go. I can see our car in the distance and wonder where we are going before we reach the back alley of the banquet hall.

We stood on opposite sides of each other. I was by the wall, he was before me. I pressed my hands against the sides of my dress and pulled it down, I shut my eyes feeling completely naked as Tommy stared at me. His eyes never left my body as he looked, he had something on his mind but didn't say what. Instead, he just loomed over me.

He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me against him. I gasped and shut my eyes feeling plush lips against mine. I stilled, completely frozen before I crumpled against him realizing that my lips are on Tommy's. I fell into his arms wrapping my arms around his neck. I leaned in and tilted my head giving him the clear to enter my mouth.

His hands moved down my dress, trailing over the little piece of fabric I wore. I wanted nothing more than to take it all off. Even in this cold, I'll risk it to be naked with Tommy. My hands moved down to his chest, sneaking under his shirt. I felt the heat of his body, and moaned. This was all too much for me, our lips, our hands, our tongue. Everything felt so fucking good.

He felt good against me, we fit like a glove together. His lips were sloppy but manageable, warm but aggressive. Our noses brushed, he smiled against my lips. His tongue was long, tasting me. I wanted his tongue to fuck me.

I pulled away hearing people walk by us. But Tommy continued to kiss my neck, never parting from me, I put my hand on his chest pushed him away.

"Someone will see us..." I breathe as Tommy continues. Lightly sucking, he pulls my dress up.

"I don't care." He whispers before meeting my eyes. "Turn around."

"No," I snake my arms around his neck and poured. "Have me like this." I whisper, pushing my underwear down to my ankles. "I want you to know how badly I crave you..."

I grew hot under his touch and deepened the kiss. My lips pressing against his, I opened my mouth as my hands spread across his body. Oh I've missed this the most. I felt his arms and then his shoulders, his neck, hair, back and waist before pressing my hands to his cheeks.

I smiled feeling him against my skin, his cock hard, he lifted me allowing my hands to wrap around his torso. I kissed him, moving my lips down to his neck.

"Argh, fuck..." He purred into the crisp morning air. I can hear the belt of his pants unbuckle, my mouth waters. "You don't know how bad I've wanted this..."

I smiled. "Me too." Biting down on his bottom lip. Slowly, he eases into me, and I open my mouth and squeeze my eyes shut. Fuck!

"Let me see those eyes, y/n." The darkness in his voice hit my inner thighs. I open my eyes and he opens his mouth before slowly easing out me. I let out a deep moan, my eyes rolling back, the cold air stops, as a heat fills me. "You're so wet."

"For you..." I placed my hands around him, kissing his neck as he slowly trusts in and out of me. "Only you."

"Let me hear you say it." He pants, pumping in and out of me.

I gasp softly, "I only want you." I tell him, pulling back to see his blue eyes. "Only you."

I watched him as he watched me before meeting his thrusts with my own hip rolls. The feeling was nothing I've felt before. I watched him get aroused as I listened to his moans and belts, he wants me too. I was ready to give it all to him.

"Fuck, baby," Tommy said. "You drive me mad, you know that?"

I shut my eyes, groaning before wrapping my arms around his neck. The thrusts got quicker as things lead to another.

I felt the pressure inside of me move into my groin. Fuck, this was unruly. Again, his lips ducked down and touched my neck. Sucking and licking me as if I was something he craved.

He inhaled my scent, "You are so fucking beautiful."

My eyes rolled back in a complete euphoria. I moaned. "Arghhh..."

With every thrust, I could feel myself reaching a higher and higher place. This was a different type of high I was on. I could smell my juices and his working. I felt him, I craved him, I aches for him.

Tommy's lips on me, seducing me. The fact that we were in a public but also so alone drove me mad. The pleasure coming out of this was unimaginable. Never in a million years would I have thought driving my man mad would lead to this. After each thrust, I grew more turned on, I was about to reach a climax. I felt it in my toes, in my stomach, my lips. I felt him.

I shut my eyes tighter but gasped feeling a hand cast over my neck. I choked under him and snapped my eyes to meet his. I grow limp as that somehow puts me in a trance, all I can see is him. He drapes his tongue over his bottom lip.

"Not yet." He commands.

I shake my head, knowing I'm so close. I needed to hear him speak, I needed to hear something. I let out a moan, my eyes rolling back. Blue eyes follow my every move. Threatening me.

"Not yet. Don't cum yet."

"Tommy-" my eyes were welling up. I was so close to having an orgasm.

"Hold it," he orders.

Just like that Tommy pulled down the front of my dress dress, my breasts fall out. As he choked me, he ducked down and put his mouth around my breast. He squeezed my neck as I looked up. My eyes rolled back as my mouth opened. My heart skips a beat. My back arched as the pressure inside builder higher and higher. His tongue circles around my nipple as he sucks, and that hand that is around my neck makes me bound to him.

Oh my god...

I shook under his touch feeling myself unable to hold in this orgasm anymore. I shut my eyes and murmured, "Please." I begged, wanting nothing more than for him to let me cum.

His teeth bit down on my breasts and before I could think about thinking else I came. It was long and body consuming. I was trembling, my body jolting as I orgasmed for a few seconds. He didn't stop until I screamed his name, and when I did, I felt him reach his and I covered my mouth with his. My other hand flies up to his wrist, where I tear his hand from my neck and breathe.

I've never experienced that before. My legs felt like jelly and I nearly fell against Tommy's chest if it wasn't for the sloppy kisses he pressed against my face.

"Oh baby," He pulled out and smiled, pressing a soft kiss to my lips. "You should be disobedient more often.."

I put my legs away from his torso and when I'm on the ground, I actually reach out for him, I can't feel my legs. Yikes. "I'm still mad at you." I tell him shamelessly.

He smirks, pulling his pants on and buckling his belt. I watch once he does that, he reaches down and pulls my panties up for me. I blush looking up as he does so, and when he's finished, he kisses my chin and takes my hand. "Let's get goin' then,"

"Carry me." I tell him.

Thomas stops and looks at me before grinning like a child. It makes me happy.

"My pleasure." He walks up to me and hooks his arm by the back of my leg and carries me away into the early morning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 37.4K 115
*UNDER EDITING* Imagines for your favourite Shelby family (and Alfie!)
25.3K 726 6
Summary: Thomas has come back from the war a different man and is moving up in the underworld as the head of the Peaky Blinders, but what happens whe...
4.3K 114 12
Cecilia Clark didn't cross the ocean for trouble and certainly not for love, yet both welcome her to Small Heath Birmingham through the cold blue gaz...