KILLER QUEEN// DAVID DOBRIK

De CharmingRae

Count my cards, watch them fall Mais

Cast & Playlist
Texas to Los Angeles
Oh It's Saturday Night
Let's Just Have Some Fun
"Just Call Me Your Co-Director"
Brunch with the Ladies
Another Friday Night
A Grocery Clerk
Group Chat
Instagram I
Afternoon Surprises
Bets with Models
Phone Calls From Home
Peasants
INSTAGRAM II
Happy Juice
You Wish
Stinky Feet
The Video
Coachella
Campbells Soup

Attractive Human Being

2.5K 37 0
De CharmingRae

Over the couple of weeks, Will had hung out with David and his friends. She had become almost a regular with them all. Will had taken notice to the fact that she had gained quite a bit of followers that all seemed to really enjoy the new friend group that she had made. She had even had a few people at school follow or stare at her as she walked by. Will was not really a fan of that or the hate she received for evidently replacing Liza. 

Will tried to ignore it but she had mentioned it to Corinna and Kristen that it was annoying to be constantly compared to Liza. She was not even involved with David that way and it drove her insane that people constantly put them in that category. Will understood that David never really asked for it but it was still annoying to be pushed into the interrogation of social media. Will actually understood why everyone liked Liza. She was a really nice girl that was nothing but kind to Will. 

She did not really know what was between her and David. Will had pushed anything that she felt really deep and just enjoyed his presence. He could be so hot and cold toward her and it drove her insane. One minute he could be close to her and then the next he would be running away. That's why Will decided to push any of those stupid feelings deep below and just roll what was happening in front of her. 

--------------------------------------------------

Will was sitting on her floor finishing up her makeup. She was going out for some event that David was being forced to go to. The boy was laying on her bed scrolling through his phone. She had been trying to get ready so they could leave and show their faces then leave. Will finished putting on her  dark red lipstick before standing up. She slipped on her booties and turned to David giving a little twirl, "Is this okay?" she asked

Will watched David as his cheek's became a pink color as he looked over. She smiles sheepishly pushing a piece of her hair behind her ear, "alright let's go".  Will grabbed her purse throwing it over her shoulder, "Bye Lil" she called over her shoulder.

"Have fun kids" she said looking up from her laptop giving Will a wink. Will caught up to David as they walked through her hallway to the elevator. Will linked her arm to David's and pressed the down button. 

"Do you ever get tired of being recognize?" she asked quietly watching as some young kids watched him as they walked by.

David shrugged, "it kinda goes with what I want"

Will sneered at the person that was taking pictures before pulling David into the elevator, "and this is why I hate when we hang out at mine"

David laughed giving her a cute grin. Will squeezed his cheeks, "You're such a little chipmunk" she told him. David batted away her hands but grabbed them pulling her closer, "And you're a husky"

"A husky?" she asked looking up at him.

"Yeah. You have dark hair, pale skin and bright blue eyes" he told her brushing a piece of her hair from her face.

Will pulled away from him but still continued to look at him through her dark eyelashes. She ran out of the elevator and skipped down the hallway. Will ran to the Tesla and looked back at David walking her way. She had avoided any situations that put her in an awkward position. Will believed that she had feelings for the boy but she was not gonna let herself give into them. 

She heard the click of the car and let the door open as David walked up, "woah"

"You still impress by this?" he chuckled. The girl had spent a lot of nights when neither of them could sleep singing along to songs driving around. Those were some of Will's favorite moments because it was just them both of them with no camera or media around. 

Will grinned getting in, "Babe, I drive an old pickup truck at home" she told him

"You're such a southern cliche" he told her laughing. 

--------------------------------

Will let David dragged her inside. She had tried to tell him that they could go back to his place put on comfy clothes and watch some movies. David pushed inside the venue with his hand on her lower back. Will sighed and looks at him, "Do we have to stay long?" she asked 

"No we don't have to" he told her with a smile, "Let's just go find something interesting and eat a whole bunch of food" 

Will smiles, "Okay bud" she told him, "what kind of food are we talking here"

"Good stuff" he told her. The pair walked into the large venue looking around at everything. Will was at awed at the eccentric environment. Never would have she thought that she would be going to this type of stuff. It was different lifestyle than she thought she would have in Los Angles so early. Will grabbed David's hand dragging him to the desert table that she had spotted from the stairs, "I see dessert" she said. 

"Sweet"

-----------------------------------------

Daviddobrik: You can't take her anywhere

tagged: Willowmae

willowmae: I told you we should of watched movies instead 

                 Daviddobrik: I'm sorry but I did not know that the desert table was going to be all pies 

                 Willowmae: you are getting me a milkshake on the way back

user1: bar girl is so pretty   

       Willowmae: @ user1 *Willow is so pretty

user2: this girl is just an annoyance that hangs out for the fame

        Willowmae: I LOVE MY FANS @ Daviddobrik

Daviddobrik: guys Willow is cool @ user2

         Willowmae: yeah I'm a cool bean

CorinnaKopf: Wow I wish that I looked that hot looking like a walrus

     Willowmae: I love you boooooooooooooooooo

Lizakoshy: a true gem 

        Willowmae: 🥰

----------------------------------------------

Will and David had left not too long after they had arrived at the event. Willow had seen that the dessert table was terrible and begged David for a milkshake. The two had ended up at Burger King getting Will's desire item. 

Will had managed to get Dobrik's phone and was choosing the songs to play. Will gasped before turning on the next song. 

"Let's take our time tonight, girl" she said singing along to Bruno Mars. 

David giggled looking over at her with a grin. Will continued to sing along to the song but moved closer to David whispering in his ear.

"You are very much a distraction" David told her. 

Will laughs throwing back at her, "and why is that Dobrik"

"Have you seen you"

"Well I kinda look at myself everyday in the mirror" she told him. 

"Lucky you" David commented. 

Will looks at him, "Do you have a crush on me, Dobrik?" she asked 

David hesitates and shakes his head, "No. You are just attractive"

Will grinned, "mhm okay Dobrik. You can't resist my charm" she told him looking out the window. She had to hide the own blush on her cheeks. Willow was actually a very smooth person but a lot of the time her face said it all. 

------------------------------

The pair had made it home after a great deal of awkward silence. Will did not want to ruin the friendship she had with the dude. He was one of the coolest and understood her sarcasm which could be overbearing. Also, Will was honestly scared of his fans and all that came with David Dobrik. She had already seen the screenshots of the random clips of the pair from the vlog. There seemed to be a lot of speculations between them.

She had hopped out of the car with her milkshake before walking up to the door. The pair made it inside before Will went straight to his room. This was not the first time that Will had found herself in David's room. 

"Bud can I have some comfy clothes please" she said pushing her hair behind her ear.

"Yeah of course" he said grabbing a pair of his merch sweatpants and t-shirt. She smiled taking them and went to the master bathroom. Will changed quickly and wiped off her makeup with a rag. She folded her clothes and brought them out putting them on the chair. Will stretched before hopping on David's bed ignoring him as he changed from his jeans to sweats. 

"Can we watch Coco?" 

"Again?"

"Yes again Dobrik" she said looking over at him.

 David smiles grabbing the remote and clicked off the lights before hopping on his bed. He laid his head on the girl's stomach. He turned on the television and quickly found the movie that the girl had mentioned. 

Will's hands immediately found his hair and began playing with it. She knew that she was going to fall asleep not too long after the movie had started, "thanks for being my best friend Dobrik" she muttered. A part of her heart break saying those words but she knew it was the best for probably both of them. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

64.5K 1.5K 18
my eyes widen in shock "you're absolutely crazy" he laughs loudly "i'm not. i just-i like to keep things entertaining" {2018 era} {highest ranking: #...
91.1K 1.6K 29
"what was the question? why'd you point at me?" "don't worry about it davey boy. it wasn't a big deal." "if it wasn't a big deal then why can't you t...
6.9K 164 41
I think this is gonna be a friends with benefits type thing but if your not dig'n that that fine my dude 😁 #2 in diza🤠💖 #31 in David 🤠💖 //⚠️May...
638K 13.9K 54
fall more in love every day david dobrik x fem!oc social media © valkyraes