Arranged Marriage || YOONMIN

By le_bis_mochi

"You don't understand!" Shouted out Jimin in frustration while a soft pant left his lips as the boy stopped r... More

A/N (please read ♡)
INTRO
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
10.5
11
12
13
13.5
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
20.5
21
22
24
25
25.5
26
27
28
29
30
30.5
31
32
32.5
33
34
35
36
36.5
Story time-
37
37.5
38
39
39.5
40
41
42
42.5
43
44
45
45.5- Epilogue

23

6.3K 254 191
By le_bis_mochi

Previously on this story that hasn't been updated for more then 2 month:

After sharing a heated moment with the person he thought to be his enemy, a very embarrassed and confused Min Yoongi went over to his best friend Jung Hoseok for help on his new found feelings for Park Jimin.

"Ask him out Yoongs!" Immediately with zero hesitation advised Hoseok to the blue haired boy before him who's eyes widened at the orange haired boy's words, as he choked in his seat in shock. "You know, spend a little time with him just so that you get to explore those weird feelings that you both have for each other! I mean like for fuck's sake, from the sound of it, you guys were close to screwing each other against that piano."

"N--no we--!!"

"Yoongs, just fucking ask him out."

"No! Screw you Jung Hoseok."

"Hell no do it with Jimin."

"Shut the hell up, I'm not asking anyone out--!"

"Yes you are!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"No!"

"Yes!"

"NO!"

"YE-- You know what fuck it!" Huffed out Hoseok with a roll of his eyes as he got up from his seat on the floor and towards somewhere else inside his apartment, Yoongi sighing in relief at the fact that their little argument went by in his favor.

Or so he thought.

"Hey there Miss Park!" Hoseok's perky voice suddenly rang into his ears. "It's me Hoseok!"

Yoongi felt like a giant anchor was suddenly thrown on his head.

"You know that red haired guy that came to your house last time?" Casually said Hoseok while picking at his nails to the older woman at the other side of the line.

"JUNG FUCKING HOSEOK I FUCKING SWEAR--"

"Yeah that's me!! Could you please get Jimin on the line for me?"

Yoongi's wide eyes were fuming in anger at this point as smoke was practically coming out of his ears, and the color red suddenly became the only thing his eyes could see.

"SHE AIN'T GETTING SHIT HANG UP IDIOT!"

"Oh? He's not home?"

"HOSEOK I SWEAR-- wait" Yoongi eyes grew wide as he jumped off the couch he sat on. "Jimin's not home?!"

"Jimin went out?" Asked Hoseok shock lacing his tone as Yoongi literally choked.

"What?! Where'd he go?!"

"Ah well, thank you miss Park then, and sorry for wasting your time!"

"Wait! Hobi--!"

And Hoseok had cut off his call with Jimin's mother, as he shrugged in Yoongi's way when the older glared daggers into his skull for ignoring his plead.

'Where the hell did Jimin go?'

||

Okay.

Remember when I said that Jimin 'combusted his ass inside his house'?

Wellll--

Technically he did get inside his house.

But---

His ass didn't stay in his house.

Because when he combusted himself in there, he immediately made a beeline towards his kitchen where a thin brown door stood that led to his backyard.

The backyard that he abandoned his blue backpack in.

And the backyard that he jumped out of its fences.

But the question is, why?

Why would he do that?

The answer to that question is quite simple.

Jimin simply did all of that because he needed to--

"--immediately see Taehyung please!" Exclaimed out Jimin through his fast panting to Taehyung's mother as he gave a small bow to the brown haired woman, who's eyes were wide open in surprise at seeing Jimin, the boy she adored from the bottom of her heart (a/n: who doesn't--?!), in such a tired and dishevelled state.

"Oh Jimin honey, please come in! I'll get Tae for you after you rest for a bit." The brown haired woman worryingly told the tired blonde haired boy while opening the door to her house wider for the boy to step in, which he gratefully did.

"N--no I'm okay Mrs Kim." Breathed Jimin as he continued to try and catch his breath, the brown haired woman before him, whom has known him since his childhood, worryingly creasing her eyebrows at him. "I just really need to see Taehyung right now." Said Jimin while bowing his head a second time at Taehyung's mother, who sighed at his stubborn behavior.

"Tae!! Get over here! Your friend's here!" Called out Mrs Kim for her son as she finally obliged to Jimin's request, thought the crease in her brows hadn't really vanished yet.

"My friend?" Asked Taehyung up the stairs that stood before Jimin and Taehyung's mother, as quick footsteps were heard stomping their way down them. "Is it Jim--?"

As the grey haired boy's form came into view, his eyes got wide in shock at seeing Jimin's tired and messy haired form in front of him.

"Jiminie?! Are you okay?! Why--?"

Before the boy could even finish his words thought, a very stressed and tired Jimin practically carried him up the stairs that led to Taehyung's room, leaving the mentioned boy's mother to wonder what the hell was going on with the two best friends.

And specifically, the short one of the two.

||

"Hey hey hey Chim!" Exclaimed out Taehyung as he kicked at Jimin's back while the shorter boy was practically manhandling him up the stairs to his house. "What the hell--?!"

The poor boy didn't even get to finish his phrase as he was suddenly thrown on his comfy fluffy bed, a groan leaving his mouth when his head abruptly collided with the brown wooden headboard to his bed.

"I need your help!" Exclaimed out Jimin desperately to his best friend.

"Screw you." Grumpily answered out the wounded grey haired boy to him with a grunt as he rubbed at his newly gained bump that literally stood at the top of his head.

Jimin whined as he walked his way towards his best friend. "Taaaeeeeeeeeee--"

"No! Go away you stupid fairy!!" Exclaimed out Taehyung as he threw a pillow to the blonde haired boy's face. "I am not falling for your cuteness Park Jimin! Shooo! Go away!"

"But I need your advice on something!!" Shouted Jimin as his arms caught a yellow puppy pillow before it could hit his face.

"Me and the word advice in the same phrase?! Let me stop you right there before you end up homeless--"

"Taehyung!!"

The mentioned called boy groaned. "What?!"

Jimin sighed as he swayed his way towards his best friend, his body falling itself face first into the grey haired boy's comfy white sheets. "Tae....I did something..."

Taehyung's ears perked up at this as his brows creased together curiously.

"....You did something?" Asked Taehyung confusingly while titling his head to the side slightly. "What kind of 'something'"? Should I scold or cheer for you?"

Jimin abruptly raised his head as he slowly turned his head towards Taehyung's face, the mentioned grey haired boy's eyes widening when puffed out red cheeks out of embarrassment, that belonged to none other then Park Jimin, met his point of view.

"I--I kissed Yoongi--"

And hell literally broke lose in Kim Taehyung's room after Jimin had uttered those words out.

||

You sighed as you wrinkled for the up tenth time your so called 'essay' that you were supposed to complete by Monday as you threw it inside the grey colored trashcan that stood beside your desk.

'Why did I decide to take french again?' You eternally groaned in your mind as you threw your head back with a sigh. 'I should've gone with spanish--'

Your train of thoughts though were abruptly cut off as you flinched when your phone buzzed inside the pocket of your black sweat pants, your hands fiddling their way to get it out.

And when that mission was accomplished your e/c eyes curiously narrowed in confusion when they met met the sight of the message that you had received from none other then Kim Taehyung.

"Get your ass along with three boxes of vanilla ice cream, confetti, and thick ropes that even a cheetah can't free out of over to my house NOW KANG FREAKING Y/N--"  

-Human Butterfly (๑°꒵°๑)・*♡                 

"What the--?!"

||

Okay--

SO--

I just--

Well--

...
.

.

.

HHFSSDSASDFFV T^T

I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG!

BUT I SWEAR Y'ALL--

I HAVE MY REASONS!

From book reports, to presentations, to freakin' sudden pop quizzes, school been literally killing me ;-;

Can I go back to middle
school--?

BUT YEAH TWO MONTH TO GO AND MY ASS SHALL BE FREE WITH HER NEW PHONE!!

But until then here's an update for now lol--

AND CAN I JUST SAY THAT TXT BLEW MY MIND OFF I SWEAR

HELP THOSE KIDS GET THEIR FIRST WIN THEY DESERVE IT VSAGGAFHG--

Bis out! 7u7

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

145K 11.4K 34
★Completed★ ★Short Story★ ★Forced Marriage★ -Description- __________________________________ ❝Where Park Jimin is forced to marry to Jeon Jungkook.❞ ...
38.7K 2.2K 39
(Taejin Fanfic) "Can you please stop hurting yourself and accept that you love me?" "Why? So that I can hurt you as well? No. I don't want to." "You...
48.1K 3.4K 14
Jimin has never had a problem with being referred to as a cutie. But that changed when he fell in love with Min Yoongi, who couldn't stand cute shit...
19.2K 1.4K 23
What will happen when, taehyung a medical student and hoseok a sheltered stubborn boy with possibly the worst family ever-get forcefully married to e...