Better With Flaws || Baek Juho

By byJianLucas

"I don't know who you think you are, but you need help and I'm whiling to be there for you... just if you let... More

|| INTRODUCTION ||
1 || Trust me, I'll stay
2 || Even in the bad times
3 || Brand new beginnings
4 || Just one time
5 || Another day like this
6 || Not destiny, it isn't fate
7 || IDK about you
8 || Now they know
9 || Harmful words
10 || One night to love
12 || Let's just try it
13 || Meeting you again
14 || A new "side" to love
15 || I hate that I love you
16 || I'll be there, always with you
17 || First day together
18 || Not what I like
19 || Like a fantasy
20 || What happened to us?
21 || A new start
22 || Living together
23 || Almost a perfect day
24 || Is it over?
Author's note~
|| EPILOGUE ||

11 || Protection as love

153 13 1
By byJianLucas

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Y/N's POV-

Both of you still inside the room at the party, no one has talked about how you two started to fall in love with each other; sounds odd for you, this is something you never thought that could happen between you two. But you have very clear since when you started to like him, all began weeks before you met Inseong; he was in the music room and he was writing down some verses on a paper and then he got out since Jaeyoon called him, you took advantage of that and you got inside the room. You read the things he wrote down, it was a rap, and there's when you noticed how he wasn't as bad as you thought.

-You are lost again, why's that? – Zuho questioned while looking at you.

-Nothing, I was just thinking about when I discovered that you weren't such a jerk – You chuckled.

-Oh, really? Tell me – Zuho said while caressing your hair.

-Remember when you went for a straight week to the music room? – You asked.

-Yes – He nodded.

-Well, I read your verses when I could and I noticed that you weren't such a bad guy, I thought you were stupid but not that bad – You teased.

-Thank you, I'm honoured – Zuho chuckled.

-What about you? When did you start to like the most hated person in college? – You asked while looking at him.

-Hmm, let's see... I think I started to like you when I noticed your bravery, I always saw you stepping up for yourself and defending the people you cared about – Zuho explained. –When you fired back when people started to talk bad about Mina, for example – He added.

-Wow, that was a while ago – You said.

-Yeah, it was – He admitted. –I guess I was rejecting my feelings for you, so I started to hate you – Zuho said.

-I see – You sighed. –So you don't hate me anymore? – You asked.

-Maybe – He chuckled.

-Good~ - You smiled, then you stood up from the bed and started to walk towards the door. –I'm leaving, I think the party is over for me – You said.

-Why? We are having a good time – Zuho smiled.

-Zuho, I can't be with you – You said. –Everyone will be against you in college, and you do have a group to worry about – You added while looking away from him.

-So what we said doesn't matter? – He asked confused while walking towards you, as soon as he reached you he started to caress your cheek while looking at you. –I don't hate you, and I don't care what anyone says – He assured.

-I don't know – You said.

At this point you just have to say "yes" and be done with it, however, you have a point here. Zuho can be affected by your reputation, but at least you should try.

-I'll be bothering you all the time then. Until you love me back – Zuho smirked before kissing your hand.

-You're so annoying – You smirked before opening the door of the room, then you just left him there. And when you turned around to see him, Zuho was just staring at you happily.

It feels that I'm playing with him.

*NEXT DAY*

Since yesterday night you couldn't stop thinking about Zuho and what happened in between you two, it's so surreal to you everything that went on in a couple of hours.

Currently, is the morning; 10:20 am to be exact. You are actually organizing your room since it was something on your 'to do' list that was left behind, to help you out Inseong and Rowoon came to help you out and they can't stop talking about yesterday's party.

-I can't believe you have so much garbage here, Y/N – Inseong said while taking out some boxes from your closet.

-*Giggle* those are Christmas decorations – You smiled.

-Oh! Christmas is so near! – Rowoon said excitedly.

-Yup, it is! – Inseong smiled, then he took a deep breath. –Ready for the winter dance? – He asked.

-Yuck, no! – You shook your head.

-*Laugh* Y/N you should definitely go with Zuho – Rowoon said.

-Why? – You asked surprised.

-We saw you making out at the party, so don't lie to us – Inseong smiled, he was kind of upset, to be honest.

-He was the one that led in – You said.

-Zuho really impressed me by his sudden action – Rowoon admitted.

-Same – You chuckled.

-So you like him? – Inseong asked while cleaning up some things from your closet.

-I'm not sure, I have to know him better – You admitted while putting your books on the floor.

-He's a good boy, but sometimes he likes to act like the tough one – Rowoon chuckled.

-Yeah, he really likes that – Inseong added.

-*Chuckle* thanks for the information – You smiled.

-Y/N-ah! You should date Inseong – Rowoon teased.

-Yah! Why? – Both of you asked while blushing.

-*Laugh* cute – Rowoon smiled while putting out some pillows on your bed.

-Why do you say that? – Inseong asked while blushing out.

-Because you are getting kind of upset with Zuho, hyung – Rowoon rolled his eyes.

-You are? – You asked.

-I'm not! – Inseong complained.

-You are! This morning he was scolding him for kissing you last night – Rowoon said.

-*Giggle* he's like my older brother, Rowoon – You laughed.

-Yeah, and she's like my sister that I want to protect – Inseong admitted. –Zuho kissed her in a bad way! Roughly and ugh, not the best way! – Inseong said upset.

-Oh my god, stop it – You said embarrassed. –Don't even make me remember – You chuckled.

-*Laugh* well, the ones that were having fun was Taeyang and Hwiyoung – Rowoon claimed.

-Oh, yeah! Hwiyoung and Taeyang were so into it – Inseong said surprised.

-They took Dawon's rules way too serious – You added.

-Sure thing! I mean they always – Rowoon rolled his eyes.

-Yeah – Inseong smiled.

-Guys, are you two going to do something later? – You asked.

-Studio – Both of them said at the same time.

-Why? – Inseong asked.

-Just wondering – You smiled.

-Uh, you have an idea in mind, right? – Rowoon asked.

-Yup, but I can't say anything – You smiled.

-Why not? – Inseong asked.

-You'll see when it's done – You smirked.

-Yah! Always so mysterious – Rowoon complained.

-*Chuckle* yup – You nodded.

While Rowoon and Inseong kept on cleaning up the closet and your drawers you started to play some music, then you received a message from Zuho. Of course, already missing you.

-Hey, Y/N – Zuho.

-What do you want? – You replied.

-I just want to tell you that we should finish the project tomorrow when my schedule is over – He texted back.

-Sure, tell me the hour tomorrow when you're done – You replied.

-I sure will – Zuho replied with a happy face emoji.

-Something else? – You asked.

-Yeah – He replied.

-Don't cheat on me – He added.

-We aren't together you fool – You wrote down while rolling your eyes.

-We will – Zuho replied with a heart emoji.

You just laughed at his stupid ways of flirting and then you shoved your phone on your jean's pocket.

-You should cheat on him – Inseong whispered against your ear while getting beside you.

-We aren't together – You smiled.

-Well, so you can still kiss me – Inseong teased.

-Yah~ what's wrong with you? – You asked while looking away from him shyly.

-I don't know, I just don't want him to hurt you... that's all – Inseong admitted while looking at Rowoon who's dancing the song which is playing. –Looking good – Inseong laughed.

-Thanks, baby! – Rowoon joked while making a sexy face, making both of you laugh.

Oh, Inseong... I don't want him to hurt me either, that's why I'm not letting him come closer.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 238 43
'I'll gift you a romance that every girl desires, but few get to live.' Tyler once said... He didn't lie, but... 17-year-old Rose only wanted a simp...
8.6K 401 27
"Why you are here with me? Don't you see I'm worthless? Yah! I'm serious... I can't offer you what you are searching for. Forget it, you could never...
8.7K 367 20
✨*COMPLETED*✨ An SF9 fanfiction were lots of members are gay. Pretty obvious. There will be humor in this, and you can enjoy my awkward writing. (My...
1.5K 76 27
"You know you don't love him, so why are you with him and not with me? Don't you see he's an open book full of lies? One day you'll see what I'm talk...