To Love a Victim( BWWM) [CURR...

By KassandraVivu

Kassie Miller witnessed a girl getting raped and murdered. being at the wrong place and the wrong time she r... More

AUTHOR SPEAKS
Chapter 1 For the worse
Chapter 2 This is crazy
Chapter 3 getting questioned
Chapter 4 the unexpected
Chapter 5 why is this happening
Chapter 6 She has secrets
Chapter 7 This is a Disaster
Chapter 8 You're stuck with me
Chapter 9 is this real?
Chapter 10 Why Her?
Chapter 11 My Thoughts
Chapter 12 My Plan
Ch. 13 time for action
STOP, DOLLS READ THIS
Ch. 14 Only one winner
CH. 15 Her Protector, Her Knight
So here's the STITCH
ch. 16 Kassie Story PART 1
Ch. 16 Part 2 Kassie story and fight
Ch. 17 This is New
CH. 18 She's in for a ride
Ch. 19 But How?!
DEAR DOLLS
Ch. 20 I'll protect her
Ch. 21 Let's be strong
Ch. 22 He won't take you
Ch. 23 I better not die
CH. 24 Show no fear
Ch. 25 He's here
CH. 26 We will get you
CH. 27 Where's the guns
CH. 28 He thought
Ch. 29 They Wouldn't
CH. 30 He is really mad
CH. 31 Well, Fuck Sake
CH. 32 Oh now they show up
CH. 33 I'll do what you want
CH. 34 Going to catch you
CH. 35 Getting Answers
CH. 37 Mine Forever Baby
CH. 38 Figuring the Killer
CH. 39 The names on the board
CH. 40 We are not afraid
Watty Award
CH. 41 What needs to be done
CH. 42 How do you know her
CH. 43 This is the meetup
CH. 44 Are you sure?
CH. 45 I need you safe
CH. 46 She wants to do what?
CH.47 We are doing this
CH. 48 It's starting
CH. 49 This is the team?
CH. 50 We have to find them
CH. 51 We have to escape
CH. 52 We are almost there.
CH. 53 What is going to happen?
CH. 54 Everyone in the hospital
CH. 55 Let us get through it
CH. 56 Information on her
CH. 57 I can't believe it
ANNOUNCEMENT
CH. 58 She seems shocked
Ch. 59 Confronting
CH. 60 Do what needs to be done
CH. 61 Is he alive?
CH. 62 We are getting Closure
CH. 63 I'll tell her
CH.64 Being With Her
CH. 65 Guilty, Justice Served
CH. 66 Things are happening
CH. 67 Is it over?
CH. 68 How?
CH. 69 Operation
CH. 70 I need a break
CH. 71 This is what we need and want
CH. 72 Our Love is Forever

CH. 36 I'll show you

1.1K 67 3
By KassandraVivu

CH. 36 I'll show you

(Kassie POV)

We were sitting down at the table and eating, Chris had made dinner for us.

I love it that he's the caring type, I love it that he was always willing to do sweet things like this.

I was going to show him how much I appreciated him more and I couldn't wait to do that.

I can't wait to have everything solved.

What I had discussed with Chris, what I had shown him from the work I had on my board was still what I was thinking about and I know Chris could sense that.

There's one thing that I know for sure is that I am definitely not letting that sicko take me or the girls.

He's been toying with me from the very beginning, he had so many chances to take me. Why didn't he?

It was obvious that he liked to drive his victims insane, have them feeling awful, have them feeling conflicted, have them in confusion about something and lifeless before he takes them.

He was a man who wanted to have power over things he shouldn't have the power of.

I can't wait to finally take him down, so I could come face to face with the little Weiner behind the mask.

"Baby." Chris' voice ringed out to me, taking me away from my thoughts. I raised my head to look at him, giving him my full attention.

"Why did you stop eating?" He said in my mind, he was using the Mind Linked. I smiled on that, he knew I was thinking and he wanted to get into my mind.

"Sorry, I got lost in my thoughts." I mind linked back, he nodded his head looking at me.

I could tell he was trying to figure out what I was thinking about.

"You know I won't let him take you right?" He said in the mind linked.

I gave him a soft smile. Loving how strong-willed and overprotective he was of me.

I shouldn't forget that Chris is right next to me also going through all of this, I shouldn't forget that he's been there since the start when it all started to happen, has been right here next to me, doing his best to protect me. Most importantly, I should know that this is also getting to him too.

"Yes, Baby I know. I know you won't let anything happen to me. Dinner is delicious by the way." I said to him in the mind linked.

He smiled at me and I felt relief by his smile.

I hated seeing him worried, I didn't want him to be worried or sad at all what so ever.

That's why I wanted everything to be solved the way I want it to be solved because I want to have a life with this man.

I want to build something with him, but I can't do that now with a monster like that out there.

He had to be brought down, he has women kept captive and he's trying to get more.

I decided to speak out loud, without using the Mind Linked. I like the fact that he was using it more with me. It gave me more ideas on how to use it and how to be able to use it.

"Should we meet with the girls tomorrow?" I asked him, he nodded his head.

"Yes it will be best, then we can discuss what else we should do regarding the agents." He said to me. I nodded my head agreeing about trying to figure out what to do regarding the agents.

"Your board blew me away. It's impressive, I can see why he sees you as a threat." Chris said staring at me and I nodded my head.

"Because I am a threat against him, I've been like this since I was a kid, that's how I figured out what that woman was doing and what she did to my father. That's how I ended up getting into the gadgets I got into and gathering information on her." I said Chris nodded his head giving me a look.

"I'm sorry you had to go through that," He said and I nodded my head.

"You had to go through things too," I said, Chris' eyes widened, realizing that I wanted to talk about his past.

"Yeah. Do you want to know about it?" He asked me, I watched as his facial expression shown me that there wasn't anything he wouldn't tell me that I wanted to know. I was taken aback and immediately felt loved.

I remembered him letting a couple things slip out before, especially during our shower scene.

I let out a sigh.

"I want to know about your past more when everything gets settled. So I can help heal anything that you need help healing with like you're doing with me." I said, watching as his eyes widened.

Did that take him off guard?

I smiled, finding this man honestly amazing, I got up from my chair, making my way towards him.

I moved his food back and sat on his lap, giving him kisses on his face.

"Mmm." He said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"I can't wait to give my baby more attention," I said kissing his face and running my fingers through his hair.

He let out a chuckle, holding me tighter against him. He had his head on my chest and I held him there.

"I can feel your heartbeat." He said and I laughed at the fact that he was pressing his ears to where my heart was. Placing a kiss on his head and taking a whiff of his scent had me excited about how close he was with me.

"Good, because I always want you to feel it especially when it beats extremely fast for you," I said to him.

"Is that so?" He asked me, running his fingers gently down my back.

"Yes, it is," I said.

"I care a lot about you know that right? There's nothing that I won't do for you." He said and I pulled back to look at him.

I rub my finger on his lips, looking down at him and seeing the raw emotions show through his eyes as he looked at me.

"I know baby," I said, leaning my head down to kiss him.

He immediately pressed his lips against mine, causing a moan to come from me.

This is a man I will never get tired of kissing.

Everything about him is just so amazing, his lips, his touches and the way he treats me.

I felt him touch my thigh and another moan came from me.

He dropped the kiss, bringing his lips to my neck and started to kiss it.

Kissing down my neck, nibbling and sucking on it.

I threw my head back to give him more access, I wanted him to do so much more to me, that I didn't even realize that I was riding my body against his until a groan left his mouth.

"Baby." He groaned grabbing my hips.

I suddenly felt myself being lifted, I wrapped my legs around him as he started walking up the stairs towards the bedroom. I started kissing his neck, sucking on his neck and not caring about the marks I was leaving.

Something came over me, I had the sudden urge to literally ravish him.

I had an urge I never had before.

I wanted to leave marks on him so everyone could see that he was mine.

"Fuck," Chris said when I sucked on a sensitive spot on his neck.

I felt him squeeze my butt, getting a gasp out of me.

We made it to the bedroom door a thrill running down my body, he quickly opened the door, closing it behind him and made his way to the bed were he gently sat me on.

He was staring at me, I could feel his stare on me which caused me to bring my head up to make eye contact with him as I said my next words.

"I want you, baby," I said looking at him softly.

He was taking off his clothes, looking at me with a facial expression that showed me he wanted me as much as I wanted him.

"I want you too." He said as he took off his pants.

"Let me show you."

(*Kassandra Speaks*)

Oh dear, this is getting good. I think these two deserve some more love scenes especially with everything they have gone through!

I'm going to make it really spicy between them ;) Get ready to buckle up.

I have no doubt that Kassie will figure out who is the sicko behind this.

I can't wait for you guys to learn about Chris Past also!!!!

Give this chapter a VOTE & COMMENT!!!!!!

Xoxo

-Kassandra Vivu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Perceptive By tom

Mystery / Thriller

36.6K 650 24
UPDATES ON EVERY TUESDAY! #EDITING Have you ever heard of dreams becoming reality? Reality becoming a question mark? When clouds of confusion blo...
165K 10.3K 90
Be My Bad Boy Be My Man, Be My weekend lover( ha just kidding) but don't be my friend. (seriously, don't be my friend) Rosemary has a plan but she ne...
315K 6.8K 32
#624 in Teen fiction on October 3, 2017 #949 in Teen fiction on October 9, 2017 #178 in Teen fiction on October 14, 2017 #136 In #Mute on January 10...