I Was Forced To Become The De...

By Shadowalker_2

Kazuto Juro, born in a Distinguish family of talented individuals known throughout the world. No matter where... More

Summon (Edited)
New world (Edited)
New world-2 (Edited)
Humiliation and Despair-1(Edited)
Humiliation and Despair-2
Humiliation and Despair-3(Edited)
War (Edited)
Battle At The Fortress-1
Battle At The Fortress-2
(BATF-3) Helpless (Edited)
(BATF-4) soulless (Edited)
(BATF-5)Betrayal
My Pet (Edited)
Answers
Perspective
Training-1
Training-2 (Edited)
The Forgotten Forest
Urges
Companion-1
Companion-2
Companion-3
Devour
Unwanted Trouble-1
Unwanted Trouble-2
A Painful Past
Don't Let Go
Prove Your Worthy-1
Prove Your Worthy-2
Chief Selection
End Results
Alpha
Gathering A Team
Black Hound-1
Black Hounds-2
The Hidden Village
Death's Little Village-1
Death's Little Village-2
Death's Little Village-3

Don't Say Goodbye

4.2K 122 133
By Shadowalker_2

The long wait is over!! Here it the last chapter of The Forgotten Forest Arc. Since it's the last chapter of a Arc it's longer than most previous chapters, or maybe it feels the same to you, I don't know. Maybe I should cut back on long chapters. Maybe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Send me back NOW!!"

My voice echo throughout the throne room as I continue to move closer to Rhea with hostility. But I was immediately sent flying back towards the entrance from a kick to the stomach from Kagami. My back crash against the giant doors leaving me breathless as I fall forward, And just as fast as I hit the ground A foot stepped down against my head creating cracks in the foundation.

"You want to try that again human? Cause I don't think I heard you correctly, who the hell was you raising your voice at haa?"- Kagami

She added more pressure crushing my head more without a hint of mercy. Already filled with rage I slam my hands on the ground using all my strength to lift myself up and just barely getting my face an inch off the ground.

"Get The Hell Off Of Me!!!"

"Ha!!? you still think you can make demands? Know your place mongrel or I'll gladly kill you here and now"

She position her sword against my neck slowly cutting my flesh. Dammit I don't got time for this. Before she decapitate me a voice stopped her.

"I rather you not spill blood in my throne room Kagami"- Rhea

"Tsk"

She removed her foot off of me but kept her sword in place. Before I could say anything she grab my collar and pulled me on my knees. In a blink of an eye a portal appear below us and I was before Rhea as she remained unchanged from the way she was from the start. She looks at me with an amuse face as I glare at her.

"Those eyes of yours are as lovely as ever Lil kazu, so wild and fierce as is this little one"

"Kyu, kuuu"

Just above Rhea's head was Miu floating in mid air growling and snapping at her. Just when did she...

"You manage to acquire such a rare companion as well as that blood weapon. These feats are impressive but you do well to remember your place as Kagami said. Later I'll have to punish you"

She said with a devilish grin as she grabs Miu and put her in her lap despite Miu attempts to free herself. My eyes never left hers as I speak to her.

"I don't care you can punish me all you want but you have to send me back!! I can't let's things end like this between us I need to save her!!"

Her face change to a stern one.

"You wish to go back to that Phantom woman despite her sacrifice to save you? You would only be wasting the life she went through all the trouble saving by going to save her"

So she's been watching me this whole time? Then I don't need to explain anything.

"I don't give a damn about that!! She made that decision on her own not me!!!"

"So you would dive straight in the den of beast just to save hers? How chivalrous of you, truly a knight in shining armor"

"Don't mock me.......please, I'll cooperate and search for those relics for you that's what you want right? I'll give you my undying loyalty and do as you wish of me just...let me do this. I owe it to her"

"......"

She stood up off her throne and walk towards me still carrying Miu. She stop just inches in front of me looking down with an intense stare. My eyes didn't have the same angry glare but was filled with desperation. She sighs as she gently brushes my bangs away from my face and grabs my chin.

"...Very well Lil kazu I'll permit you to save your playmate however"

She brought her face close to mine and press our foreheads together while speaking in a seductive tone.

"Do remember who you belong to. Your mine no one else's understand"

"......yes"

"Heheh, that's my cute kazu. Kagami open a portal back to his last location in the Forgotten Forest"

Kagami was about to speak in protest but knew it was futile and did as she was commanded. A portal open beside us and I was released from Kagami to stand on my own. I walk over to where I landed when I first got here to pick up my sword that I drop and sheath it and went to stand next to the portal.

"I'll look after this little one for you to give you less to worry about. Do you require assistance?"

"No I'll go alone. Miu I'll be back so be good alright"

"Kyuu...."

I smiled seeing her whine in Rhea's hands. She finally had stop trying to break free and looked sad at me leaving. Feeling less concern I walk through the portal and was in the middle of countless Demon Beasts corpses all around. I was disgusted looking at the scene around me.

"That bastard. The first thing I'll do is shove lightning down his throat and out his ass"

"That's if you actually make it to him. Don't be a disappointment to our lord you idiot"- Kagami

That was all she said before closing the portal.

"A stay safe would have been nice. It doesn't matter cause I plan on going on a got damn rampage"

Before heading out I notice something on the ground. It was Sakuya mask that she always carries with her. I picked it up and brought it close to my face.

"Sakuya..."

Instinctively knowing what to do next I sniffed it and was able to track where she went. I put the mask on and without delay I vanish, nothing going to get in my way.

Kagami>

"(Sigh) I really don't see the point of sending him back just so he can get himself killed. Not that care or anything......my lord?"

I turn to face her to feel an abundance of MP being released as well as murderous intent. Here we go~

"My lord please don't feel too angr-"

"That idiot!!! Who the hell does he think he is talking to his master like that!!? It's that damn woman's fault seducing him!!! He mine dammit!!!"

(BOOOM!!!)

She shot a red magic beam from her hand destroying the wall. She throwing another tantrum again (sigh~)

"My lord cease this tantrum at once!!! Your going to destroy the throne room again!!!"

"Shut up!!"

(BOOOM!!! BOOM!!! BOOOOM!!)

She continued firing magic with Miu crying in her other hand. Now I have to call the maids to help me calm her down. This is all that stupid idiots fault!!

Three Days Later

Sakuya>

I'm standing just outside the facility on the high defensive walls, looking down on the many camps below. I never thought I would ever come back to this place but....it's necessary to put an end to things....Yes, it's necessary.

"...you seem to be in a foul mood. Tell me, how does it feels to have both your arms and legs torn off and replaced with that of Demon Beasts? Axel"

Standing behind me as a watchdog was Axel. He was directing all his killing intent at me while gripping his twin daggers with his different combinations of beast sewed together into his arms and legs.

He grit his teeth and glares daggers at me.

"This is all that damn freak fault!!! If it wasn't for him I wouldn't have had suffer humiliation and been forced to be turn into this!!!!

"The only freak I see here is you. I wonder, are your arms and legs the only thing that's been given new parts?"

"You Bitch!!!"

Axel raise his daggers and was about to strike me, but refrain from actually doing it. He was given orders to watch me nothing more. He lowered his weapons and punch a nearby wall, destroying a section of it.

"Dammit!!! The boss should had just killed you and the bastard instead of bringing you back here and letting him live. Haha but don't you worry though"

He walks up from behind and whispers into my ear.

"The boss may had let him live then but we're all about to go on a hunt for his head. He's probably desperately looking for you and wouldn't it be so great if he actually manage to make his way here? If he does it would save us the trouble of looking for him and the pleasure of killing him in front of you would be overwhelmingly good"

"He'll come"

"What?"

I turn around to face Axel who had a confuse look, as he was expecting a different reaction out of me. I only smiled at his face and watch him get angrier.

"Haha You think he'll actually be able to save you?"

"He can and he will. Jiro was right about one thing. This feud will end today. I allowed him to take me in exchange to spare Kazuto but that isn't all true. Yes, part of me was scared of losing him but I also knew for this to end I need to wipe all of you off the face of this forsake place. Your boss may think he took a broken woman as a trophy but all he did was brought death upon you all. And if there's one thing I know about Kazuto is that when he's mad enough, he becomes death himself"

Axel grew stiff as he looks me in the eyes and saw a fire in them, as if I was burning his very soul. He tried to compose himself but couldn't hide his shaken voice.

"Y-your insane. Do you see the size of our forces, what can one boy do against odds like these? At most he's a mid class Demon as we have multiple low, mid, and high ranking Demons. So even if he does come he'll just be seeking death"

What Axel said is true. Coming here alone would be suicide. But, if he uses that skill that I forbade him from using then he'll have a chance......though I wish he wouldn't.

"(Distance) someone coming near the front!!!"- Demon Guard

"What!?"- Axel

In front of the camps was a single figure exiting out of the forest and near the guards. I smiled seeing that he was wearing a mask which I no doubt knew was mine, and that it was definitely Kazuto.

Kazuto>

I came out of the forest after locating the giant facility in front of me. There was a army of demons on the ground all staring at me as they get ready to finally kill their prey. I ignore them and look up the wall to see who exactly I'm looking for.

"SAKUYA!!!!"

I screamed to the top of my lungs, making any demon close enough or with superior hearing cover there ears. I look to see Sakuya faintly smiling with a bit of tears appearing in her eyes. I smiled, thankful she was still ok. I took off the mask and strapped it to my waist. Then yelled.

"DONT GO DECIDING THINGS ON YOUR OWN OR FOR ME!!! NOW NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY IM PLANNING ON TAKING YOU BACK RATHER YOU WANT TO OR NOT AND KILLING EVERY BASTARD HERE!!!"

All the demons ready themselves probably thinking I gone insane. But I was far from it.

"(Distance) Hahaha!!!!! You actually came!!! Is this love perhaps!!? This is perfect, now she can watch you desperately fight for your life just to save her and die trying!!!"- Axel

"The only ones Dying here are you and the rest of these bastards!!!! I'm pissed!!! More so than ever!!!!"

"You think you can win by yourself without a army!!!? Hahaha your a idiot!!!"

"Who the hell said I don't have a army!!!!?"

Axel looks at me confused. I look to Sakuya who face showed she was very worried. I know she forbade me from ever using it but I have no choice. I'll do whatever it takes, even if that mean possibly giving my body over then so be it. I took deep breath.

"<Mimic!!!>"

(BOOOM!!!!)

Sakuya>

A Black cloud of smoke appeared where Kazuto was. I'm worried, using that skill could result in him losing himself, and not in the berserk type state he goes in But something much more. The smoke was starting to clear as a giant paw was seen coming out. Every single demon was getting more and more surprise with each reveal. When the smoke finally cleared they were shock.

"N-n-no way, that's a-" -Axel

"A DarkSilver wolf. A fully grown and male one at that. When you all went after that female DarkSilver wolf you only succeeded in wounding it because it was still recovering from giving birth Which you all knew. But now what would you do against a fully grown, and healthy one?"

Axel was shaken up and so was the other demons. Everyone know the power a DarkSilver wolf possess but Axel tries to reinsure everyone.

"Don't be fooled!!! That's only a imitation, an illusion, there's nothing to be afraid of now kill him!!!"

"I wonder about that"

The DarkSilver wolf growls at the army of demons then points his head up to the sky and howls.

"(ARH-WOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!)"

The howls were deep and loud. It echoed throughout the whole forest and everyone was unable to move for a second. When it stopped there was silence. The demons all looked around, curious about why is howled. But seeing as nothing happened they all believed it really was for show and smiled sinisterly while about to rush towards the wolf. But Seconds later birds can be seen flying away in the distance behind the wolf and howls rang out. Before anyone could react, they came like lightning.

They all came in different sizes and different appearance but all had properties of a wolf in them as they rushed towards the army of demons.

The demons were all surprise but that didn't meaning they were backing down.

"Come on let's just kill these damn bea-(Shplitch!!)...w-hat are yo-" - Demon

The demon fell to the ground with a sword through his chest. The rest of them all look with confusion at the one responsible. His body was shaking after killing his fellow demon. He then smiles and shouts into the air.

"(ARH-OWWWWWW!!!!)"

As I thought, It was a wolf demon and he wasn't the only one. All around the facility, Demons with wolf properties are fighting other demons and the Demon Beast wolves are doing the same. It was complete chaos and destruction everywhere as the one responsible also joins the fight to cause even more Mayhem. Axel looks down at everything with a face of utter terror.

"H-how is this possible? Not one person c-can cause all this" - Axel

"I told you didn't I? Kazuto brings death himself and he won't stop till every last one of you is dead. Your lucky you don't have part of a wolf somewhere on you"

We both watch as a blue beam of energy shots from the DarkSilver Wolf mouth and obliterate the camps that were establish there. At this point Axel had nothing more to say and watch the nightmare before him. Not long after the Dark wolf looks up to where we are and head straight for us. Axel begins backing up as the wolf was attempting to scale the wall but I stood where I was.

When he reach the top of the wall his head was the only thing visible as he stares at me with a chilling gaze.

"GRRRRRRR"

I didn't falter and continued staring into his eyes. I reached out my hand while trying to make sure Kazuto was still there.

"Kazuto if you can hear me release you skill. You don't have to push yourself any further"

"GRRRRRRRR"

Could he have been taken over? Is it too late and she's in control right now? No. I can't think like that, even if that's true I won't accept it. I reach my hand out further to touch the beast nose but his growls intensifies. Even so I didn't stop and touched him.

"Please.....give him back"

".........."

I was on the verge of tears, pleading to the beast. But it only stood still gazing at me. Then suddenly it's body starts emitting black smoke and slowly fades inch by inch. When it got to it's head the nose my hand was hold was slowly turning into a hand. Seeing his hand, then his body, and his smiling face, I couldn't hold my tears back anymore and let them drop. He was standing in front of me holding my hand into his as I try to wipe my tears away. He then said to me.

"Don't Let Go this time ok?"

"Never again"

We stared into each other eyes feeling lost in them. But we were interrupted by the chaos still going on. We both look down the wall to see the demon beasts still wreaking havoc but the wolves type Demons calmed down.

"Are you still able to command all of them?"

"No, I loss that ability as soon as I change back"

I look behind me to see Axel had already fled. I knew exactly where he was going just like I know where my weapon is. Jiro. I need to deal with him, but we also can't afford to get cornered.

"Kazuto the chaos around here is going to start dying down now that some of the demons are coming back to their senses. Meaning that they will regroup of try to deal with the remaining Demon Beasts. We can't let that happen or else we'll be cornered later on. I know you said you don't want me making decisions on my own but one of us has to stay and assist the Demon Beasts in killing the remaining demons and the other as to take out Jiro once and for all. So, who does what?"

Kazuto looks at me with a serious expression while giving his choice much thought. What he said next surprised me.

Axel>

Shitshitshit!!!! Everything going to hell!!! I need to let the boss know he'll think of something to get us out this situation.

I was running as fast as I could down to the deepest level to where the boss was. When I got there as expected he was standing in front of the large door.

"Boss!!! Things are bad and I mean really bad!!! We need a plan of action to turn things around or we're finished"

He heard every word but remained the same, still obsessively staring at that door. I was going frustrated and impatient.

"Boss did you-"

"Can you feel that?"

"Huh?"

"Can you feel that? The power coursing through the facility are slowly powering this door. It seems I went about this all wrong. I thought I needed only ores to power this place but that's not the only option. The deaths, the blood seeping into the ground. The MP leaving the bodies of their host are powering this place. But isn't enough, I need more deaths, more MP"

W-what the hell is he talking about? Has he gone completely mad!!?

He turn to face me and slowly walks. The way he looked at me sent death signals throughout my whole body, Screaming at me to run. And so, I did. I quickly turn around and dash up the flight of stairs but only made if halfway, as my legs refuse to listen to me anymore. 

W-what's happening!? My legs aren't moving, but why? Why won't they listen to me!!?

"Did you forget? Who was the one to replace your parts with the Beasts at his command? Even if their only parts, your limbs will only listen to me"

Nononono!!!!! This can't be for real, I-I can't die like this!!

"Now, break you own neck"

At his command my arms started moving towards my neck.

"W-wait!! Boss you don't have to do this. I can still be of use!! I'll bring you the head of that woman and the kid. I-I'll do whatever that needs to be done so don't kill me!!!"

"You are being useful Axel and right now I need you dead"

"NOOOOO!!!!!(Snap!!)........"

"Heheh, look at that. You really were better off dead to me than alive"

"You've really have drop to new a new low Jiro. Even for you, that was brutal" - Sakuya

Sakuya>

I'm slowly making my way downstairs after just witnessing Axel be killed be his own hands. Jiro was just standing there smiling at me as I descend to ground level across from where he stood. In his hand he was holding my weapon and wasn't planning on letting it go. It's a good thing Kazuto gave me his katana instead.

"Let's end this once and for all JIRO!!"

He continued just standing there, laughing like a maniac.

"Kekeke-HAHAHA!!! This is great!! Yes, this is the perfect way to put a end to everything!!!! With your death I'm sure, Yes I'm sure these doors will finally open. And when they do it will be the key to freeing myself from this place. So Sakuya offer me your life!!"

"I'm not offering you a damn thing but your head at the tip of my blade and besides"

I grip Kazuto's blade slightly while smiling from my heart.

"My life already belongs to someone"

I dash towards Jiro with incredible speed while bring the katana to my side to strike him. I slash up diagonally but he steps back to dodge. It didn't matter because my goal wasn't for my attack to land but to actually get my weapon out of his clutches. I follow up with a quick shoulder bash and it connects which send him flying back. Using this chance I held my hand out to call my blade to me.....but it seem his grip didn't loosen as he quickly recovered and land on his feet.

"Damn"

"Heheh, nice try but it's not going to be that easy"

He said as he slowly reach inside his jacket to reveal a black thick book. His grimoire.

"Remember this. Now the fun can really begin"

He open the book while smiling sinisterly. That grimoire of his is where he keeps all the Demon Beasts he was able to tame using his special skill <Beast Tamer>. He's able to easily tame Beasts weaker than him but the difficulty rises the more powerful the Demon Beasts is. Making the amount he can summon and control limited.

"You can summon the amount of low ranking Demon Beasts all you want it's not going to change anything. But if you summon a powerful Demon Beast then that would limit the amount you can summon in order to control it. And let's face it, you don't have the MP to pull of multiple control over strong Demon Beasts Jiro"

"You may be right but don't underestimate me Sakuya. The amount I command and the power they possess are probably more than you can handle. Come Forth My Army Of Beast, I Command It. Destroy, Devour, Kill My Foes Before Me. <Beast Tamer>"

From the book a light flashes and appeared multiple Demon Beasts that are throughout the whole of the Forgotten Forest. All mostly low to mid ranking Demon Beasts surround the large underground room. I slit my wrist and poured blood on the ground.

"I'll have to go all out too. Come,  {Blood Knight}"

The puddle of blood began taking form. Standing tall and strong, another extension of myself. My knight.

I pointed the tip of my blade towards Jiro.

"This ends here Jiro!!!"

"HAHAHA COME!!!! DIE FOR ME!!!!"

The surrounding numbers of Demon Beasts all rushed at me screaming their own unique cry. My knight lifted it's weapon and so did I. This fight, I will win.

Three Hours later>

Kazuto>

"(Gasp, gasp, gasp) Damn......I'm tired"

Right now I'm sitting on the ground in the middle of what once was a war zone. Now it's just a place full a corpses everywhere as I seem to be the only one present. I was able to prevent the demons from regrouping and manage to kill almost all of them. Only very few ran off and escaped but it didn't mattered since they were only low rank demons. I didn't get off Scott free either since I had to fight not only Demons but Demon Beasts as well. But more important.

I slowly got to my feet.

"I need to find Sakuya"

(BOOOM BOOOM BOOOM!!!!!)

explosions can be seen happening throughout the facility. Is the fighting still going on? I was about to run to assist when suddenly the giant defensive wall came crashing down and underneath the falling debris was a bloody Jiro. Once everything settled down and the smoke cleared I was happy to see Sakuya walking out of the smoke, dragging the head of a SteamDrega and two katanas while looking pretty banged up herself.

She was breathing heavily while look at the debris to confirm Jiro's death. His body was buried underneath the rubble except for his hand, which is hanging out the debris. I started walking up to her to check if she was ok and to know if she killed him. When I got to her she smiled and rested her head on my chest.

"Are you ok?"

"I'll survive. Just, really tired. I want to go home"- Sakuya

"Haha, your not the only one. So....is he dead?"

She pause for a second and look at the hand sticking out the rubble.

"....yes. I destroyed all three of his hearts so I'm sure he's dead"

Three hearts? Wait......do all demons have three hearts? Huh. Sakuya was looking at me with a suspicious stare.

".....Kazuto, did you not know that some Demons have three hearts?"

"Well... I'm still new to all this demon stuff and how was I suppose to know? Plus didn't this guy say he was going to rip out my heart not to long ago?"

"Heart or hearts, same thing when it comes to demons. The higher the rank Demons are, the increase in hearts. You really lack basic knowledge don't you. hehe I guess from now on I'll have to teach you a lot more thin(Shplitch).

Both our eyes slowly widen as we look down to see a hand had pierce through Sakuya stomach. Massive blood was gushing out her stomach and blood spilled out her mouth. The hand retracted, making Sakuya fall forward in my arms. I was shock, scared, angry, I was feeling a variety of emotions all at once while shaking with Sakuya in my arms.

"Oh so close~ this is why I'm glad I have a backup heart in place" - Jiro

"..h..ow.."- Sakuya

"Hahaha, I implanted a Demon Beasts heart into me. I would do anything to achieve my goal. Even if I turn into a monster!!!"

"Your...a fool"

"And your about to di-(BAM)"

"Shut up!!!!!"

I punched his face with all my strength, sending him crashing throughout the facility. I then drop to my knees placing Sakuya on the ground while trying to desperately stop the bleeding.

"Nononono!!! Sakuya stay with me. I-I'll stop the bleeding so just wait ok?"

I had my hands pressed against the gaping hole in her stomach trying to keep the blood from escaping but it wasn't working. Dammit.

"Come on Dammit, DAMMIT!!!!"

I screamed to the sky knowing there was nothing I could do. As I was yelling I felt a hand against my cheek, forcing me to look down. Sakuya was laying there looking at me with a smile on who face. She didn't show she was afraid of dying or any other emotion but pure happiness. I place my hand on top of hers that was on my cheek and lean closer to her. My eye full of sadness.

"Sakuya your not going to die here. I promised you didn't I? That I would definitely get you back to your daughter, so live ok?"

"It's ok. I'm happy right now. Even when I'm in this state I've never been more happier then I am now. Because your here with me"

I grit my teeth.

"Y-you can't die yet. What about getting out of here? What about your daughter? Sakuya, I'll do anything so....don't say goodbye"

She let out a chuckle while rubbing my cheek with her thumb.

"Stop crying you wuss, this isn't goodbye just, seeing each other later. And I know you'll keep your promise to me which is why I'm asking you this"

She slowly lifts her head which I quickly place my hand under and brought my head close so she could whisper to me. What she asked of me shook me to the core. I lift my head back and stare into her eyes.

"I-I can't. If I do that who knows what would happen to you"

She's asking the impossible. I-I can't possibly do that.....I can't. She then gently pulls me in close and kisses me. When we part our foreheads stay connected. 

"Please, you still owe me you know and this way, we'll always be together"

There was nothing I could say. I lifted my head and cuddle against her loving hand on my cheek. I watch as she takes deep breaths while looking into the sky.

"Your going to stay with me till the end right?"

"..yea"

"....We'll...be together right?"

"Always"

"Good......I'm excited to see.....the outside world again.........to see........my baby girl Yuri.........to....... be.....able to........be with you.........Kazuto..........I.......really do....love....................................."

Her hand slowly fell from my cheek but was caught into my hand. The last of her air left her still body. I cuff her hand into mines and brought it against my lips and held it there. She was gone.....and I have to keep my word. I place my Demonic hand on top her stomach.

".....<Devour>"

My Demonic arm spread apart and started wrapping around Sakuya lifeless body, consuming her. Once it was finish it reverted back to it's original shape and a flood of memories wash over me. Every thought, every moment in time, and....feelings. Everything that was ever Sakuya was now apart of me and I knew then, she was still with me.

"What's this? I didn't think you was able to do that. Whatever that was, hahaha it looks like it consume her. Hahaha to think you actually-"

"Shut up"

I said with a dark tone. I picked up both the katana that was on the ground and stood on my feet. Sparks can be seen around my body as my anger builds and eyes turned red. I grip both blades and turn to face Jiro with lightning surrounded my body.

"Jiro You Bastard I'll Kill you!!!"

"HAHAHA YES COME AT ME. My heart it's beating fast, this feeling is exhilarating!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!"

He screams as his body starts morphing into something else. The heart of the Demon Beast change him into A Big Abomination Of A Creature.

"GHHAAAAAAA!!!!!" - Jiro

I kick off the ground, leaving a massive creator behind as I charge at him at lightning speed.

"AHHHHHH!!!!!!"

I thrust both blade forward while he uses two of his arms to shield himself. The force of my momentum and the strength of my attack forces him off his feet and the both of us flew back into the facility.

(BOOOM!!!)

We crashed inside a hall and While my blades were deep into his arms he uses the other two arms he had to strike at me. I pulled my blades out as I jump back to dodge. When I landed he had already gotten up to rush me. Too late to react in time he uses his lower left arm to punch my stomach which force me up, then with his quick upper right arm he strikes downwards with so much strength it completely destroyed the foundation which we fell right through.

Creating a large hole into the ground we both was in the process of falling into the deeper levels. I quickly recover from the attack and flip onto a falling foundation. I look up the see the damn monster jumping from pieces of falling debris to get to me. I lift my hand towards it.

"<Blood Spikes!!>"

Magic circles appeared all around him as red spikes shoots out of them.

"GAAAHHHHH!!!!"

He cried in pain with every one that pierces his flesh. But I wasn't done yet. I sheath Sakuya katana and took out my sword then focus my lightning into both my weapons. Without delay I jump up heading straight for him. Too fast for him to see me, I flew pass him slashing his body with my lightning weapons. I landed on other debris and did the same thing over a over again, slashing at him as he swings randomly in the hopes of his attacks connecting.

We were closing in on the ground so I Thought of doing one final attack with everything I got. I jumped high in the air to be right over him. Infuse my weapons with large amounts of Black Lightning that it appeared to look like I was holding twin lightning bolts.

"I'm Ending Things Here!!! <Black Lightning> Twin Dragon Heads!!!!!"

I threw both the blades that took the form of two dragon heads that instantly tore off Jiro arms as they pass him.

"GAAHHHHH!!!!!"

I then unsheathe Sakuya katana and plummeted down to thrust him right in his chest.

"GAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!"

I still wasn't done. I hover my hand over his chest as it glowed red and steam was being release. And slam it against him.

"<Heat Palm!!!>"

"PLUF!!!!!!"

Blood erupted from his mouth signaling the serious damage his body took from heating his blood. Then at long last we hit the ground.

(BOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!)

As the smoke lingers in the air I was seen slowly crawling out of the massive crater. Exhausted and coughing blood.

"(Cough, cough, gasp, gasp) look like I overdid it again huh Sakuya"

In the center of the crater I heard coughing. He was still alive but barely. I was slowly standing up ready to go finish him off but then my Demonic arm started reacting strongly.

(DUP-DUP-DUP-DUP)

This time though it was different. Because I knew exactly why it would suddenly start reacting now and it brought a sinister smile on my face.

"You want him don't you?"

(DUPDUPDUPDUPDUPDUPDUP)

I started limping towards the center to find Jiro in a puddle of his own blood, barely breathing and his arms gone. He looks at me from the corner of eye and smiled.

"Heheh well, what are you waiting for? This is your chance to kill me. Isn't this what you wanted? Revenge for taking your bitch away from you. Hahah-Awkk-(gasp)"

I lift him up by the neck with my Demonic arm and held him out in front of me. When his eye laid on me the image he saw terrified him.

"You look scared Jiro. You should be. I was planning on killing you but death is to good of a mercy for you. My arm here took a liking to you and wants you badly. Do you know what would happen to a Living being if consume by this arm? I don't know myself but apparently it's worst than death"

I tightened my grip around his neck, watching his eyes crying for mercy.

"Spend eternity in darkness. <Devour>"

His body was slowly being consume as he cry in despair. When he was consumed and my arm went back to normal what came to mind wasn't his memories but his skills instead.

<Beast Tamer>: To be able to tame any beast through will power. Having a strong will and MP is required to tame powerful beast. If your will isn't strong enough or your MP the skill will not work and the tame beast will not accept you as it's master.

I was also given a black book that I can make appear and disappear at will. But now that I'm standing here I can finally say.

"It's over. I did it Sakuya, you don't have to worry anymore. Your free"

I said to myself while looking into the sky. But my moment of silence was over once I heard a door being open. I turn around to see a door way bigger than any I seen in my life starts slowly opening. With caution and really hoping it's nothing I make my way inside to find nothing but a large white room. Confused while looking around I notice someone laying on the floor eating some snacks. I lift my eyebrow not really knowing what's going on.

Then suddenly they turn to face me, looking surprise to actually see someone.

"Woah!! Someone actually got that door open!? That crazy!! You must have killed a Lot of people"- unknown

It was a girl who said in surprise. She quickly hop to her feet and brush the crumbs off her clothes before turning her attention on me again. Her eyes, they had a weird feeling to it. Her pupils were shape like a cross.

"Hmmmmm"

She said as she hold her chin while giving me a look over. She pause at my Demonic arm and smiled sinisterly.

"Oh~ I see That's how it is"

She starts walking towards me which puts me on guard.

"Don't take another step. Who are you and what is this place?"

She quickly stops and starts laughing while apologizing.

"Haha, sorry sorry. I was just surprise to see you. It's been too long right?"

"What?"

"Nothing nothing, anyway I'm the Guardian of this place. I judge to see if anyone who comes through that door is worthy.

"Worthy? Of what?"

"What you don't know? Hmmmm I guess you wouldn't know since nobody knows about this place. Anyway worthy of~~~~~ this!!!! Ta-da!!!"

She took out a long sword out of nowhere and just looking at it anyone can feel the power coming off it.

"This is the sword of chaos!!! Ominous isn't it? This bad boy is a pretty badass relic, but only insane people would wield this mad driven weapon. Anyway~ I usually kill anyone who comes walking through those doors. But~ since your special I'll let you pass. If you want this baby get stronger and get two other Guardians approval first. Come back when you do bye bye"

"Wait wha-"

With a snap of her finger I was outside just above ground. I blink twice before looking around and notice that the facility was nowhere to be found. Just a very large missing empty space of where it once was. Feeling overwhelmed I sat down after everything I went through and took it all in. I grab my head after I thought about Sakuya, feeling deeply troubled. I knew I couldn't stay here any longer.

"Kagami.......please come get me"

In that instant a portal appear in front of me with Kagami stepping through. She stood over me with her hand on her hips.

"......let's go back Kazuto"

".......yea"

With that, we both entered the portal.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 322 30
Demons are everywhere in the world. They kill without mercy and they're trying to take everything over. That can't happen. However, there are some pe...
24 3 6
We all know the basic isekai story, yeah? Die in this world, and then reborn to a fantasy one, yadda-yadda-yadda. However, in this scenario, we get t...
2.2K 36 50
Hello I'm Renneise a guy who look like a girl i will tell you my appearance for you first i have a girly looks, silver haired and blue eyed. and my o...
3K 54 16
Formerly, "I Took In A Weakened Goddess, And Now I've Been Reincarnated In A New World" --- At that moment, I couldn't get myself to pull the trigger...