JENLISA: Unexpected Night

By skyaeacus

Jennie said she's 100% straight, but she's not homophobic either. It's just that she has been inlove with a g... More

Chapter 1: Screwed
Chapter 2: Hell
Chapter 3: War
Chapter 4: Psycho
Chapter 5: [TW]Sideline
Chapter 6: Crazy
Chapter 7: Unforgivable
Chapter 8: Touch
Chapter 9: Feelings
Chapter 10: Let's Play
Chapter 11: [M]Test
Chapter 12: Special
Chapter 13: Words
Chapter 14: Mon amie!
Chapter 15: Judgement
Chapter 16: Mine
Chapter 17: Beautiful
Chapter 18: [TW]Flashback
(Not an update)
Chapter 19: Hurt
Apology
Chapter 20: Confessed
Chapter 21: Responsibility
Chapter 22: Flowers
Chapter 23: Voices
Chapter 24: Official
Chapter 25: [M]Picnic
Chapter 26: Hoodie
Chapter 27: Afraid
Chapter 28: Grass Field
Chapter 29: Phone call
Chapter 30: Runaway
Chapter 31: Forget
Chapter 32: Stop
Chapter 33: News
Chapter 34: Visitor
Chapter 35: Burden
Chapter 36: Morning
Chapter 37: Truth
Chapter 38: Stay
Chapter 39: Ring
Chapter 40: Dream
Chapter 41: Tease
Chapter 42: Opposite[M]
Chapter 43: Make Sure[M]
Chapter 44: Scenario
Chapter 45: Unexpectedly
Chapter 46: Overwhelming
Chapter 47: Revealed
Chapter 48: Everything
Chapter 49: Water
Not An Update
Chapter 50: Kisses
Chapter 51: Again
Chapter 52: Enough
Chapter 53: Flutters
BWISIT!
Chapter 54: First Love
Chapter 55: Over Again
Chapter 56: Bestfriend
Chapter 57: Party
Chapter 59: Deep [M]
Chapter 60: Coffee
Chapter 61: Game
Chapter 62: Tequila
Chapter 63: Flashes
Chapter 64: Because[Epilogue]

Chapter 58: Say Yes

43.6K 1.3K 1.4K
By skyaeacus

Lisa Pov.

"Lisa?!", Jennie called me, while glaring mad at me. I knew she'll get mad. I just left her in our room without telling her what's happening. And now she's seeing everyone here that she didn't expect to see.

"I have to explain.", I said as I approached her looking tense.

"Ofcourse you-", Jennie paused as her eyes landed from where her family is sitting. Her eyes grew even wider, when she saw Mina and the other employees are.

"Marry me.", I mumbled hastily, and swallowed hard. When Jennie's eye turned to look at me again.

"W-what? W-what did you say?", Jennie stuttered a bit, as her eyes narrowed looking at me in confusion.

"Marry me Jennie. Today.", I said not breaking our eye contact. She went silent, and gawking looking back at me. I went and held her on both sides.

"I know I may sound crazy, and I'm sorry for not telling you about my plan. If ever I was putting you now in a position that you didn't want to, just tell me. I wouldn't push this through, don't worry I am not gonna get mad, I promise. But honestly time already tested me long enough, for me to realize how badly I wanted you in my life. How much I wanted to spend everyday with you, so if you're gonna ask me why I'm doing this, it's simply because I love you so much, and I'm not gonna waste more time doing nothing to have you." I said and took a brief pause, as I walked closer to her and held her hand, looking at her eyes gently. I saw it glistened, her mouth opened but nothing come out. And I understand why.

"I wanted to take this chance again to ask you one more time. Will you marry me today?", I muttered nervously, and squeezes her hand. 'Please say yes' I was mumbling to mysleft waiting silently, we didn't break our gaze with each other, the silence was remarkably deafening in contrary. It seems like we're the only person standing at this place. And this moment brought back all the memories I had with her. And how precious it was for me. Even those times that she never responded to me, that all I can do is watch her sleeping, it was painful yet that's the reason why I'm determined to have her in my life for the rest of it.

-----------

Jennie Pov.

Lisa's eyes glistened as she conveyed each word with all her sincerity. And just like that my tongue tied up, as my my throat got dry. I was too drown with those pair of eyes, that was gently looking at me now. I admit, I was mad to the point that want to get out from here when she left at our room without telling me what's going on, she didn't tell me anything at all, I was all clueless of everything. Then I went down to see everyone I know, staring at me. Gosh, I almost curse in shock. But the moment our eyes met. Everything switched, upside down. I don't know what anger means anymore.

And when I thought I could finally utter a word. Lisa suddenly blurted out something. I didn't catch it at first but she repeated it again that's when it finally sink in to me. My eyes were wide open my mind baffled and then suddenly I thought of all the possible consequences that may come after this, she was rushing a marriage, it's not just any simple kind of commitment. It's a lifetime bond of two person, it's marriage she was talking about. The question is, am I ready to settle down?

But Lisa held my hand, asking me once again, who am I kidding anyway? Screw it. Whatever those consequences might be..

I'm still sure of my answer.

"You really are unbelievable. Yes ofcourse! I will marry you. Anytime..you want.", I uttered quickly, smiling, and snapping both of us out in the brief silence of the moment.

Lisa's brow flinched in response. But the growing smile on her lips, was already showing.

Until we heard a loud response from the people around us. Clapping and shouting aggressively.

"Mon amie! The altar is over there!", We heard Seulgi shouted. Pointing at the spot where I saw this small stage, surrounded with flowers, and a middle age man holding a book which I think was a priest is standing in front waiting for us.

"Too early for the vows." Someone added.

"Do it in front!"

"We're waiting for the kiss. So move your asses in front."

"Our friends seem a little bit impatient.", I chuckled looking back at Lisa again, then I saw her toothy smile planted on her face. That smile that will make your day complete. And I love it so much.

"I think I'm getting impatient as well, because I badly want to kiss you right here and right now.", Lisa said with narrowed eyes, nipping on her lower lip while moving her head closer to me.

"Ani~ not yet, be patient Manoban.", I said putting a finger on her lip stopping her before she forgot what we're supposed to do first. So I was the one who pulled away from her and drag her towards the stage. So we can finish the vows, and do what we both want.

----------

After their vows.

And I do's.

"Kiss!"

"Kiss!"

"Go get her Mon amie!"

"Show us how it's done!"

"They couldn't get anymore annoying right?", Lisa murmured, shaking her head in disbelief, while Jennie chuckled. But her face shows how flustered she was knowing that they have kiss in front of everyone.

But Lisa quickly snakes her arm around Jennie's waist, and pulled the girl closer to her. Leaving no space in between, and without waiting anymore seconds. Lisa's hand went behind her wife's nape as she tilted her head, lunging towards the girl and gently pressed her lips on the latter.

Jennie was surprised that she had to cling on Lisa's shoulder for support, feeling weak by how good Lisa's pliant and soft lips was pressed against hers. It was then that made her closed her eyes, and moved her lips along with Lisa. It was so natural that their mouth opened, and tongue gently pushing against each other seeking for entrance.

Both gave way, and let their desire succumb that moment. And momentarily forgetting that the world was watching them.

And everyone clapped unison, feeling happy for the two knowing themselves what these two have suffered from before this day finally comes.

"Go get a room!"

"There are kids here!"

That's when Jennie snapped out of the moment. And used all ounce of her sanity to pull away from the kiss. Gasping for air, foreheads leaning at each other. But still not breaking their gaze with each other's lips.

"I love you..", Lisa mumbled breathelessly. Smiling and caressing Jennie's face with her thumb.

"I love you too Lisa.", Jennie replied and planting a small peck on her wife, before finally pulling away from the girl. Smiling brightly, and covering her mouth and silently giggled.

---------

On the reception.

"Everyone!", Seulgi caught everyone's attention, as she stood up in front. Holding a mike, and smiling from ear to ear.

"I just want to take this opportunity to congratulate my, eunuch friend that probably be dropping that title on this day. If you know what I mean.", Seulgi said jokingly, looking at Lisa and Jennie's direction.

Lisa quickly covered her face with both her hands trying to hide her embarassment. And regretting her choice to make Seulgi as the host for this event. While Jennie was left confused, and didn't get why is everybody laughing at Seulgi's introduction, and why her wife was extremely embarrassed. She knew what eunuch means, but there's nothing to castrate in Lisa. Or there is? She haven't seen the girl naked. Yes her past self did see that for sure, but she don't remember anything.

"Why are you looking at me?", Lisa's stoic face, turned her gaze at her wife. Which is looking at her intently, then Jennie's eyes wandered all over her, going down to her crotch. Which Lisa's eyes went too.

"Oh my goodness. You're not thinking I have it, are you?", Lisa's eyes widen in shock, giving a disbelief response at her wife's action.

"I haven't seen you naked? How am I supposed to know?", Jennie furrowed her brow and feeling guilty when her wife's thought about her was right. She couldn't help getting curious.

"Hahahah, relax Mrs. Jennie Kim Manoban, it was just a joke.", Seulgi barged in before the two newley wed would literaly inspect each others body infront of them. Earning another laugh from the guest. But Lisa gave her a glare warning to cut the crap. But Seulgi just shrugs it off.

"I would still check it later tho.", Jennie whispered on Lisa's ear.

"You can check it now if you want to.", Lisa smirked looking at her wife with narrowed eyes. But Jennie just slapped her on the arm. Giving her a glare while pouting, which Lisa always find it adorable.

"But seriously, mon amie.", Seulgi spoke again that drew back Lisa and Jennie's attention.

"I want to congratulate both of you. You both deserves to be happy. You've been through a lot of pain, you endured it. And Jennie I know you still haven't remember her, and you making this choice to marry her, is something I know your past self would want to. And if ever you finally remember her, you wouldn't regret a thing. You just made the right choice. I know how much you love her then, but looking at you now, there's nothing much that changed. You still love her, the same way as you love her then. Or even much more now.", Seulgi said, pursing her lip and looking straight on Jennie's eyes. While the latter was left speechless, hearing what Lisa's bestfriend said. And seeing how sincere those looks are.

"I want to thank you for that. Thank you for loving my friend the way you're doing. Thank you for showing her how beautiful that word is and it's meaning. Thank you for bringing that smile back to her, if there's one person here that can make her smile like that? It's only you. Never saw it before, even I known her for a long time, the only time I saw her smile with genuine happiness is when you came in to her life.", Seulgi's voice cracked. Everyone is in silent, and some are weeping and sobbing silently.

But to Jennie's surprised. The closest sob that she heard was just right beside her. She quickly went beside her wife, and pulled the girl into her arms. Giving her warmest hug. And gently patting the girls back.

"You are such a cry baby, mon amie.", Seulgi added smiling while trying to stop her tears from falling.

"That's it, and for you my friend. Thank you for forgiving me, thank you for bringing my wife into my life. And thank you for staying with us.", Seulgi said, before she went down on the stage. And walked towards her friend.

Lisa detached herself from Jennie when she saw her friend going to their direction. And walked her way meeting Seulgi halfway with open arms.

"Dammit, mon amie. I should be the thanking you stupid, thanks for being such a good and annoying friend.", Lisa muttered while she wrapped her arms around her bestfriend. Both girls started sobbing out loud making everyone groan seeing two cry babies infront.

But Jennie, crept a wide smile seeing how precious Lisa's friends are.

-----------

Later that evening.

Jennie Pov.

After Lisa's friend gave us a speech, my eyes wander at the place looking for my mom and my sisters.

"Jennie, I want you to meet my mom and Marco.", Lisa said as she grabs my hand, and tug me with her going somewhere. I didn't resist and just let her. But now I got a little nervous while she's pulling me, because I only had this chance to meet them when I'm already married to Lisa.

But my eyes grew bigger when I saw my mother talking to a woman her age. Maybe that was Lisa's mom because she looks like Lisa.

"Mom! Dad!", Lisa called them, and their eyes landed on me.

'Keep calm Jennie, their Lisa's parents they're not gonna swallow you alive.' I mumbled to myself. I didn't know meeting your partner's parents for the first time will be this nervewracking.

"Ow! Jennie, sweetie.", Lisa's mother appoarched me, and gave me a tight hug that I didn't have time to reciprocate because I was too nervous.

"Oh sweetie, you are so beautiful. Lisa really has a good taste.", Lisa's mother added, when she let go of the hug and squeezes my arm gently. While giving me the warmest smile, that snap me out of my trance. That made sigh in relief, I was watching too many dramas, I thought rich people's parents are strict and money oriented that they'll prefer those people with the same status as them. But I was wrong, not all upper class is like that. And Lisa's mother seems not one of those type of people. And the way she's giving me this comforting smile? that assures me that they accepted me for who am I.

"Nice to finally meet you Mrs. Bruscweiler.", I greeted them as I bowed in respect. Lisa have talked to me a lot about them. Even the conflict with her and her step father. But now everything was fine with them, and I'm happy that Lisa was able to cope up with all those conflicts. Although I wished I was there for her at those times.

"Mom, call me Mom, for now on sweetie. And call her dad as well. We're family. And you're our daughter in law. So no need for formalities.", Lisa's mother insist as she introduce her husband to me.

"Finally meeting you, atlast.", Lisa's step father approached and gave me a warm hug.

"If I only knew that this brat was so madly inlove with you at that time, I should have arranged you two for marriage before I even thought of Rosé. The board was planning to appoint a ceo at that time, and Lisa was their first choice but thinking that this brat wasn't ready for any commitment, what more handling a business so I came of with this plan to get her marry someone before the board members change their decision.", Lisa's step father said that got my brow furrowed in confusion.

So Lisa was supposed to marry her bestfriend? I turn my gaze at Lisa, who's now giving me this 'calm down' look.

"So Jennie, I want to apologize to you. For the hardtime I gave on both of you in past. Although what matters now is the present, I'm glad that you two have each other now. So we'll be expecting to have grandkid, aren't we my dear?", Lisa's step dad asked her wife, my eyes darted back at him when I heard him talking about grandkid.

Then my gaze went back to Lisa who's grinning from ear to ear and nodding in agreement. Aish this maniac must be thinking of something perverted again. I gave her a glare and mouthed 'I'll deal with you later', so her smile vanished and been replaced with fear because she knew what I'm referring about.

"I, as well. We'll be expecting that.", My mother joined the conversation, and went beside me and gave me a gentle tap on my waist, trying to remind me that I'm still infront of Lisa's parents so I should stay calm.

"Ow, we'll get in there. Of course.", I said, and chuckled awkwardly. Now I know why Lisa loves to rush things. She got that from her parents.

"Hey, auntie!, uncle!"

Two girls, suddenly appeared in front of us. My eyes widen as I got to see them upclose.

Oh my..It's Rosé, and Kim Jisoo! Why didn't I noticed them a while ago?! So Lisa also have celebrity guests!

--------

Lisa Pov.

I couldn't stop smiling, when I heard Marco mentioned about grandkid. Of course, I've been thinking about that too. I've always been dreaming about us having our own family. Nowadays having kids is not that hard. Jennie can bear my child by some sort of medical procedure. So we could possibly build our own family.

I was deep on my thoughts until I heard Rosé's called mom and Marco just behind us.

Rosé and Jisoo went to my mother, and Marco for a hug. Greeting them, but my eyes landed on this girl smiling from ear to ear, looking so fascinated.

And I think I know why. Rosé and her girlfriend are famous actresses. And here is my wife, not remembering who Rosé is. Didn't she even have the slightest idea that this Rosé here and the Rosé I'm referring as my bestfriend are the same person? Did she also forget what Marco said a while ago?

I chuckled as I saw her eyes glimmering in an awe. Now how am I gonna tell her? I have no plan on telling her something that is already in the past anyway. And I don't know how these two deal with each other's presence back then.

"Ow, hi Jennie.", Rosé greeted her, my bestfriend's brow raised. Ow c'mon Rosé stop doing that. I nudge Jisoo unnie's side, asking for help.

"Hi, congratulation Mrs. Jennie Kim Manoban. Wow, that sounds cool? Right? Jennie.Kim.Manoban.", Jisoo blurted out trying to get their attention. What the hell? Unnie you aren't helping. I facepalmed my self on my thoughts.

But Jennie grabbed Rosé's both hands. That had me in panic. My mom, marco and Mrs. Kim was also in silent as the tension was rising.

"I'm a big fan of you two.", Jennie said and while shaking Rosé's hand excitedly, and went towards Jisoo unnie shaking her hands as well. And giggled after, and here I was left gawking as I saw her actions.

"Owww~ hahaha good to know. It's an honour that Lisa Manoban's wife was our fan.", Jisoo unnie exclaimed and chuckled joining Jennie giggling. Ow great Jennie really have no idea.

"I think you guys have a lot of things to catch up. We'll take our leave for now sweetie. And don't forget about the grandkid.", mother said to me giving me a peck on the cheek as well with Jennie, before they left us four.

"It's so unusual for you unnie. But anyway I have to congratulate both you.", Rosé said and looking at me and Jennie with narrowed eyes.

"Did you hear that? Your bestfriend and her wife is planning to have kids. We're gonna be aunties.", Jisoo unnie exclaimed nudging at her girlfriend.

But to my luck unnie just mentioned that 'bestfriend'. Ofcourse these two are oblivious that Jennie only knew about the arrange marriage thing only minutes ago.

"Bestfriend? Wait Rosé? Ow. So you're Lisa's bestfriend that Mr. Bruschweiler, I mean dad had mentioned. So you and Lisa? Ow.", Jennie said and covered her mouth after realizing what she found out.

I gulped as I watch my wife turned her gaze at me shooting daggers, I know I should have told you.

"Yup, I am Rosé Lisa's almost wife to be.", Rosé blurted out that brought chills to my spine. What the? Why are you doing this to me Rosé-ah!? I shouted at her internally but I just saw her smirked at me in response, and heard Jisoo unnie's small chuckles beside me.

Aish, their doing this on purpose!

"Haha.ha.ha. Yes, baby she is. I forgot to tell you. But anyway that's long ago! And see this midget here? this is Rosé's girlfriend now! And they're planning to get married soon.", I exclaimed awkwardly, swallowing a hard lump. While I grab Jisoo unnie in front of me. Trying to block my wife's fuming eyes on me.

"Are we? I didn't know we have plans Rosie baby?", Jisoo said.

"Aish! Unnie don't lie! You said that to me, just a week ago!?", I whined and glared at unnie, because she literally said to me! I swear!

Oh shit. I saw my wife approached me, what scares me is she was smiling evily at me.

"I'll just talk to my wife. By the way nice to finally meet both of you. Specially you Ms. Rosé.", Jennie said but why does that sound like a threat? Jennie then grab my wrist that made my eyes widen in fright.

"Oh Jennie, I'm happy seeing you again. Please be gentle on my bestfriend, I don't want her to get hurt." , Rosé added before Jennie dragged me away from them. With heavy step, oh c'mon.

'I'll kill you both', I mouthed on Rosé and Jisoo unnie. As they both peek their tongue out on me. These two, if I didn't love you both I will literally kick you out here tonight. Aish!

-----------

At the corner hallway.

"So that Rosé you were talking at the phone this morning, exchanging I miss you's was your bestfriend. Your best that you didn't tell me that you almost marry?", Jennie crossed her arms eyeing the tall girl in front of her intently.

"Because that's all in the past. And I know you wouldn't even want to remember that.", Lisa explained as she lowered her head.

"I'm not mad. Please look at me.", Jennie mumbled softly. As her eyes turned warm, looking at her wife being vulnerable in front of her.

Lisa slowly lifted her head meeting Jennie's gentle gaze at her.

"I understand why you didn't tell me. And you're right that was long ago. We're married and your bestfriend have a girlfriend already. So thatpast does not matter anymore.", Jennie said and went closer to Lisa, cupping the latter's face gently with her hand. Looking at the girl lovingly.

Seeing her wife being warm to her again. Brought Lisa back to her usual, grinning wide.

"But I haven't forgot how sweet you are to her on the phone.", Jennie mumbled while caressing Lisa's face. Her smile didn't vanished. But Lisa's grin went off in an instant.

And now turning pale, as she saw that mere smirked on Jennie's lips.

'It won't happen again', Lisa muttered in a low voice.

Aahhhh!

-----------------------------------------------------------
Two more chapters left. I'll try to add some extra chap if I had more time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 2.2K 24
The same girl who turned into the teenager whose heart I broke years ago. The same teenager who's now a woman with a hardass personality to match. I...
175K 6.6K 30
Five years ago, Jisoo gave Jennie her heart. But Jennie left, she left without a reason. Well she actually did give a reason but Jisoo refused to k...
66.8K 3.3K 32
❝ Once upon a time, there was a love story, and it Started With A Dare. ❞ ▪︎▪︎ Jennie was dared to make Jisoo Kim, a cold hearted person, fall for h...
280K 10.3K 23
She hated her. She absolutely whole-heartedly without any trace of a doubt hated her fucking guts. She was childish, immature, juvenile, had a ridicu...