My pain, my boy | E.G.D

By lacedthorn

on hold | a sequel to Werewolf Boy. the story continues. More

changes for the sequel
prologue
one; changing too quickly
two; chasing dreams
three; three strikes, you're out
four; a brothers' bond
five; a friends promise
six; pain
seven; mistake
eight; beginning
nine; acceptance
eleven; happy birthday
quick update

ten; us

374 6 0
By lacedthorn

suggested song; imagine - ariana grande
listen on repeat

selena's pov

"it's so different here." i said to ethan as we stood on his balcony.

he wrapped an arm around my waist, "well, maybe you could stay here."

we've been in la for week, i've been told by jack that i can't say anything about him nor ash to ethan or grayson.

i've spent the week at ethan's place, his enormous house. i kept getting lost!

"i wish but this is too much for me." i told him.

"why's that?" he asked.

"i'm not cut out for spot light like you are. i want a quiet like, even though that seems impossible to have with you." i smiled.

he pretended to be shocked, "i'm hurt!"

we both laughed, "i wish i could live like this. imagine that."

he kissed my forehead, "maybe, we could show you to the public in a few days?"

i raised my eyebrow, "are you sure that's a good idea? for either of us?"

he nodded, "it'll get rid of your anxiety."

"sure it would, ethan"

he's happy here, it's as if he left his old self in london; it was weird. there was zero anger.

i watched the sunset, every evening i watch it if i'm able to.

"it's beautiful." i stated, memorised by its beauty.

"just like you." ethan smiled.

i chuckled, "smooth."

"i know, right?" he kissed me again, and again, again.

the sun was gone. darkness surrounded us.

"you know, grayson's not in tonight, what if we...?" he asked.

i didn't say anything. i just grabbed his hand and led him to his room.

"i love you." i whispered in his ear.

he pushed me against the wall and... well i guess you get what happened next.

he was no longer a simple leader, he was an alpha.

—————

the sun was rising and peeking through the curtains. i stretched my hand along the bed and he was gone.

"classic." i whispered and smiled to myself.

i got out of bed and put on one of ethan's shirts. he wouldn't mind.

walking down the hall, i heard more than one voice.

"does she know?" a feminine voice asked.

"no." ethan returned sharply.

"great!" she exclaimed.

"bet she's forgotten about us." it was a masculine voice.

there were at least three people.

i crept closer to the kitchen.

"baby, how could she forget?! i'm her best friend!" the girl said in disbelief.

mia.

i practically ran into the room, they'd both changed.

"mia?" i asked.

she came up to me and gave me a huge bear hug, matt coming over and doing the same.

"it's been too long!" she told me, not stopping smiling.

"it's great to have you back selena." matt smiled.

"wow, the boy is finally a man." i smirked, trying to piss me off.

"ha ha ha, very funny." he said sarcastically.

"and the way you act hasn't changed." i laughed.

he chuckled, "i'm really happy you're back."

i smiled, if only i could see jess.

the fact she was gone, killed me.

"we are all going out for lunch. let's go see what you've packed that's worthy of wearing." selena grabbed my hand and dragged me back into ethan's room where my suitcase was.

"i didn't pack that much, i don't have many clothes." i told her, slightly embarrassed.

she wouldn't stop smiling, "that's fine. i've got some clothes in my car if you need any and later we can go shopping."

"ok, and are you okay? i've never seen you smile this much before!" i laughed.

"i'm perfect. i'm just so happy! its been kinda lonely since jess died, we're all working hard and being supportive to gray." she told me.

i nodded, "it must suck."

mia sighed, "yeah, but it will happen to all of us soon. jess was just first and too soon."

we stopped talking for a couple of minutes as we both tried to find me some clothes.

i broke the silence, "how about this black long sleeve top and these mom jeans?"

"perfect."

—————

mia was back with the boys as i brushed my hair; it was a bad idea doing this. the media seeing me with ethan was a horrible idea.

the fans, the stress.

not my idea of fun.

imagine an easy world. you can't.

i was ready, i grabbed a pair of trainers and walked into the yard where the three were waiting.

ethan turned around, his face full of happiness, joy, light. he was just... happy. "wow." he whispered.

"what?" i smiled.

"you're beautiful." he came towards me and kissed my forehead. i hadn't seen this side of him in so long.

"thanks." i returned, "where are we going?"

"nowhere special, just we're we go together; fans following behind." matt told me.

mia rolled her eyes at him, "were just going to ihop, for brunch."

i nodded and got into the car.

it was a quiet car ride, until the radio was put on. when god is a woman started playing, you bet mia went crazy.

"you'll believe god is woman!" she shouted.

mia is a good singer but only when she wants to, clearly it wasn't one of those times. she was so comfortable around ethan and matt.

"selena if you don't start singing, i will beat your ass." mia said, seriously.

i laughed, "i don't sing."

she mocked my laugh, "hahaha... yeah you do!"

i shook my head and whispered to ethan, "please go quicker."

mia pulled a shocked face, "i'm so hurt right now."

i chuckled, i missed these conversations. i missed matt laughing at me. i missed this side of ethan.

i missed my past, i just gave it up. but if i didn't, i wouldn't be here now.

ethan pulled up into a parking lot, "hey, sel, stay close to me and don't try and get in cameras way."

i nodded. the twins weren't just internet celebrities anymore, they made it mainstream. they had people follow them around and everything.

i got out of the car and stayed close to ethan. he wrapped his arm around my waist and walked quickly inside; matt and mia followed but being seen by media for them didn't matter.

"table for four?" ethan smiled.

"sure, follow me, huns." the waitress smiled.

we followed and took our seats in the booth. "thank you." ethan replied.

"i've never had this before." i stated.

"don't expect too much." matt instantly responded. "it's just crap on a plate."

"really selling it, matt." i smirked.

mia coughed, "ethan, i have a plan for gray, and the pack."

"can we talk about that later?" he asked.

"oh, sure." mia cut of short. it went silent for a few moments.

click. click. click.

flash. flash. flash.

"great." ethan sighed.

matt laughed, "this is your fault, man."

they were surrounding the windows, trying to catch a glimpse of ethan.

it was a bit much, if i'm honest.

"gotta get paid somehow."

—————

hi so this is just a filler, the next part is two weeks after this as i have an idea of a story line now!

i will be taking some time off now until about december 28th, however i will be writing so i'm ahead of uploads instead of behind.

plus, i'm trying to write two other books whilst writing this one, but they won't start being posted until i've either finished writing this one or one of the others.

vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 7.8K 34
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
306K 12.7K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
2.1M 108K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
675K 32.1K 55
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...