COMPLETED: Dramatically [Gray...

By FearIsNotEvil

-/-/- She was a friend, just like a sister. --- He was a teammate, like a brother. --- But if you ask me how... More

1. Dramatic Breakdown
2. Dramatic Play
3. Dramatic Clothes
4. Dramatic Train Ride
5. Dramatic Quest
6. Dramatic Musical Talent
7. Dramatic Tears
Dramatic A/N
8. Dramatic Dancing
9. Dramatic Call
10. Dramatic Cook
11. Dramatic Island
13. Dramatic Labyrinth
14. Dramatic Mission
15. Dramatic Games
16. Dramatic Escapade
17. Dramatic Explosion
Another Dramatic A/N
18. Dramatic Daylight
19. Dramatic Rebel
20. Dramatic Hell
21. Dramatic Battle
22. Dramatic Kingdom
23. Dramatic Competition
24. Dramatic Sea
25. Dramatic Comeback
26. Dramatic Truth
27. Dramatic Generals
28. Dramatic Rescue
29. Dramatic Faith
30. Dramatic Arrival
31. Dramatic Teams
32. Dramatic Memories
The Last Dramatic Author's Note
33. Dramatic Melodies
34. Dramatic Sacrifices
35. Dramatic Last Words
36. Dramatic Silence
37. Dramatic Antidote
38. Dramatic Smiles
39. Dramatic Celebration
40. Dramatic Departure
Special Chapter - Jade
Special Chapter - Lyon

12. Dramatic Plains

1.7K 65 74
By FearIsNotEvil

Hey, minna-san! It's another update!

In this chapter, they get to the Plains as Jade explains everything.

I bet the whole twenty-five thing is still messing your brain up, so let me explain.

Oh, and in Chapter Three (I think), there was a part that Makarov told everyone that Crime Sorciere was coming, but I didn't show any of it. There were new members in Fairy Tail, and they didn't know Jellal worked with them, in some way. Turns out, Jellal told him that their visit would be cancelled, because people are looking for him more than ever.

Anyway, twenty-five.

Wendy told Jade that Erza gave out a note on the twenty-sixth. And, Jade told them that it was always August 25 in Algeak, time was fucked up because of Tornado Requiem. To clear it all up...

It wasn't Erza who sent the note, but she came to Algeak on the twenty-sixth, or a minute before midnight in the twenty-fifth. There was only question that remained:

Who sent out the note?

-/-/-

DAY ONE - ERZA ADVENTURE

-/-/-

"Jade, can you do Cooking Magic? I'm really hungry."

"No, I'm not a cooking mage, and I only brought food for us when it's needed."

"But, I need it."

"No, you don't."

Gray kept thinking about Jade. She was slightly fucked up and cold, but maybe it was because her family was killed. So, his thoughts drifted off to Erza.

"Man, I really miss Erza," he groaned.

"Gray-sama." Guess who said that.

"Don't worry, we'll find her in no time," Jade assured him, "There are eight primary places here in Algeak. It'll be easy to find her in the hardcore places, but she might have left out clues in the simple places.

The Plains are pretty easy. But, remember, this is one of the dreaded places in Algeak. The cute-looking butterflies are deadly, and water from the river is poisonous. Its true name is Horror Reservoir, and it's a damn labyrinth."

"Woah, it's like a game," Gajeel said.

"Yes, it is," she nodded, "Anything can kill you off easily. Don't let your guard down.

Anyway, the second part is the Notch, but I've already explained that. So, the third part is Heavenward Cloud. It's like heaven there, but there are monsters hiding. In just one step, you might find a monster."

"Ah, so, Jade-san, it's like Pokemon!" Wendy snapped her fingers.

"What's Pokemon?" Natsu asked.

Everybody facepalmed, even Juvia, who was still having some issues.

"Anyway, fourth part's the Jungle. It's a jungle, nothing important. But, one thing you should watch out for is the legend. The legend of the Jungle is real, there's a guy shooting magic bullets, and they can make your magic power disappear in an instant."

"That's going to be hard for me," Lucy sighed, "Can I stay at your place, Jade?"

"No."

"How come?"

"Tornado Requiem has already heard of your arrival. Twelve of them are after us and Erza, and eleven of them are bombing my place and looking for us. We'd have to choose the first path," Jade answered, "The fifth part's Hell. Its name is seriously Hell. There are volcanoes everywhere."

"Igneel might be there!" Natsu yelled, "Let's go there first!"

"It'll take us twenty-five days, idiot. We wouldn't be able to save Erza," Jade flicked Natsu on his forehead.

"I've been meaning to ask you, Jade," Laxus said, "Why is there a time limit?"

"There's no time limit. But, Erza said it herself," Jade answered, "She told me that if no one comes to her rescue, she'd jump in the volcano and kill herself."

"Did she tell you any idea why she suddenly went missing?" Gray asked.

"Yeah, but she was saying it in a murmur," she replied, "Something about her childhood and a man named... Jellal, I think?"

Gray flinched slightly. Now, he wanted to go on a rampage.

"Back to the topic, the sixth part's Ice Castle. There are a lot of people, but they're made of ice, and I can't consider them as humans," Jade continued, "I'll kick your ass off of Algeak if you burn them, Natsu Dragneel."

Natsu swallowed the lump in his throat, and Lucy just facepalmed.

"Seventh part's the Secret Sea. Another name for it is the Illusion. Shows you illusions here and there, and makes you recall all the bad moments just by the air," she sighed, "And, the most horrifying part of Algeak, the portal to the Dark World. In the Dark World, well, there is light, but it's like a living hell, even worse than Hell. In there, you will see people that you love. But, there are two of them, and one of them would kill you without hesitation."

"I'm worried about Erza," Natsu sighed, "What if she sees Simon there? She'd have to kill him to save herself."

"Well, like I said, living hell," Jade nodded, "We can't waste time anymore if we'd save Erza there. We have to go to the Plains quickly."

"Well, my lightning can take us there lightning-quick," Laxus said, "But, it'd hurt you all."

"We're saving Erza, we're taking all chances possible," Gray replied seriously, "Take us there. Now."

"I've never seen Gray so serious," Natsu whispered to Lucy before grinning like an idiot.

"Why are you grinning like that?"

"He really loves her. Maybe, you should go missing too, Luce!" Natsu laughed, "I'll hunt you down because I wuv you!"

"I don't think that's a good idea..."

---

"I regret saying that..." Gray groaned, clutching his injuries in pain.

"Juvia protected Gray-sama and everyone else with Water Lock!"

"That made things worse..." Jade mumbled, trying to breathe in the oxygen.

"Well, at least, we're here," Laxus stood up, "It does seem like a weird heaven here."

"Yeah, but it's hell."

"It's pretty," Wendy smiled.

"Yeah, but it's fucking hell."

"Don't touch the butterflies, Little Girl," Gajeel said.

"Because it's hell."

"Don't eat those berries!" Lucy yelled at Natsu.

"Idiots," Jade facepalmed.

"Jade-sama, did Juvia do something wrong?" Juvia walked over to her.

"You did what you thought was helpful," Jade smiled at her, "Don't worry. It's not your fault you wanted to help."

"But, if Juvia messes up and kills Erza-san..."

"Don't even go there," Gray said, approaching the two women, "My dark side would kill you without hesitation."

"Don't go using my words," Jade walked away, before murmuring crap as Juvia sighed.

"Juvia will do to get you back, Gray-sama. Even if Erza-san is too strong for Juvia, she will come," Juvia mumbled, looking determined.

"Well, let's go. We gotta find a clue," Laxus declared, "As the leader of the Erza adventure, I say we spend a day and a half here in the Plains. If we find nothing, off to the Notch."

"Aye sir!"

"Go!"

"Aye sir!"

"Stop that!"

"Aye sir!"

"Shut up and get off me!"

"Aye sir!"

Jade looked back at the forest behind them.

Did those people really trust her?

"Fairy Tail..." she mumbled.

"What are you waiting for, Jade?" Laxus asked.

She shook her head, "Nothing."

"Well, let's go."

Jade raised her arm slightly and smiled a little.

"Aye sir."

"Stop that!"

-/-/-

Well, that's all!

End!

FearIsNotEvil ⚡❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 5.8K 30
❝ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ⁿᵒʷ ᵒⁿ, ⁱⁿ ᵐʸ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ, ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ ⁱˢ ᵒⁿˡʸ ʸᵒᵘ. ❞ ↪️Lasya never cared about anything other than her sister. Because of her protectiveness, she will k...
88.1K 1.8K 41
Who ever new that the most icy, ice maker wizard would fall in love with a fire dragon slayer...... Y/N is a beautiful, strong, and smart young women...
3.8K 202 24
Silence. People call it good, people call it bad. I think it's the best and worst sound for a musician named Erza Scarlet. She had the knowledge of m...
14.7K 589 12
"Grayza?" "Grayza." Like I wrote on the cover, this is only according to a random Tumblr post. I'm following this, because everyone deserves GrayZa f...