Not with a Fizzle, But with a...

By Sara_Reed

Christian Clark has made it his mission to stay away from Emerson Sinclair in the office of his company, Harv... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 Part I
Chapter 61 Part II
Chapter 62
Chapter 63

Chapter 20

1.1K 15 0
By Sara_Reed

WARNING THIS CHAPTER IS ALL SEXUAL CONTENT. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO READ SUCH CONTENT SKIP AHEAD TO CHAPTER 21.

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T CARE. ENJOY!! ;)

As soon as his lips meet mine I melt into him. I know I'm his for the night. And I'm perfectly okay with that.

He picks me up and sets me on my knees on the bed in front of him. He places heated kisses along my neck and down between my breast into the plunge of my dress.

When he looks up at me he bites his lip, his fingers playing with the hem of my dress. His eyes ask if it's okay and I reply by lifting my arms up as he peels the dress up and off my body.

His eyes rake over my body and he bites his lip hungrily, "Red lace huh?"
I bite my lip and trail my fingers up his t-shirt, "I like lace."
He leans down and captures my lips with his own, between kisses he mutters, "That much is obvious."

I pout, "How would you know?"
He smirks, "I've helped you change twice."
My eyes widen, "Oh. I forgot about the night of the charity-"
He cuts me off by kissing me again.

HIs arms wrap around my waist and he breaks the kiss only to leave a heated trail down my neck, "You're still nervous."
I shake my head, "No I'm not."

I swear I hear him growl with lust as he lays me down on the bed and leans over me. He brushes his lips along my jaw and murmurs, "Absolutely beautiful." I bite my lip and he slips his hands around my back, "Sit up."

He easily unsnaps my bra and slides it off, tossing it to the floor. He places kisses along my neck as he trails his fingertips along my skin. His fingers trail over my nipples, and I moan from the contact. He smirks as he leans forward and takes the tip of my left breast into his mouth. I grip his shoulders and he sucks on the sensitive bud. When he lets go he blows on it gently, "Beautiful."

This time when he takes my hardening nipple into his mouth he bites down gently and tugs causing me to moan loudly. As he takes his time sucking on the sensitive bud all I can think of is how he has way to many clothes on.

As he latches on to my other breast he uses his fingers to tug on the one that was now super sensitive. I press my legs together as my stomach clenches. If he wasn't careful I knew what was going to come, literally.

As he nips at my skin I let out an inaudible moan and he looks up at me, hunger in his eyes, "How close are you Em?"
I bite my lip and look at him with pleading eyes, he chuckles and places a kiss on my stomach as I tug at his shirt.

He sits up and peels it off, revealing his perfect six pack, it was defined, but not too defined. And his shoulders were perfectly muscular. He leans back over me and places a kiss on my neck. When he looks back up at me I'm biting my lip again, and I glance down at his black jeans. He chuckles again and places a kiss on my lips, "Patience little one."

I pout and he sighs nuzzling my neck for a moment before sitting back up at the end of the bed and undoing his belt buckle. He then slides his jeans down and crawls back on the bed, "Up on the pillows," he instructs.

I sigh and scoot up, as I do so he takes the opportunity to rake his eyes over my body. He hooks his fingers around the hem of my red lace thong and pulls it down and off my legs, tossing it into the pile of clothes at the end of the bed.

His eyes glint with playfulness as he takes his finger and rubs my slit, "You're so wet baby."
I bite down on my lip to stiffle my moan, I didn't want him knowing how close I was. I knew he'd play far more than I could handle.

His finger dips into me just as his mouth covers my breast again, while he takes his free hand and plays with my other breast. I arch into him and I feel his chuckle as he sucks on my skin. He slides another finger in and presses the heel of his palm up against my mound. I squeal at the contact.

Suddenly it's like my whole world is crashing down as my body clenches around his fingers. I squeeze my legs together as close as possible and I feel his lips on my neck and then on my jaw, murmuring my name over and over.

When I come down from the high he places a firm kiss on my lips, "You okay?"
I nod, "Yes."

He gently slides his fingers out and rubs my outter lips slowly as he brushes his nose along my jaw. When he pulls back I'm left clutching at nothing, but when he leans back over me he presses his body into me and my eyes widen. He places a kiss on my jaw and smirks at my stiffened body, "I'll be in you soon Emerson."

I moan lowly in my throat and look up at him, "Oh God."
He shakes his head and presses his lips to mine once more, "Shh baby. Just relax."

He starts placing kisses along my body, from my lips to my jaw, from my jaw down my neck. Across my chest, between my breast, and down my stomach to my hips. When he looks up he gives me a lazy grin and lifts my legs up and over his shoulders, keeping a firm hold on my thighs.

When I first feel his tongue I forget to breathe, his hot breathe making my mind swirl. I let out a moan as I arch my body, he chuckles against my lips causing me to squirm.

He looks up and gives me a stern look as he holds my hips firmly, "Don't move."
"But-"
He shakes his head, "Hands on my shoulders."

I grip his shoulders as he goes down, his tongue savouring my taste. After a few minutes he moans and buries his face into me. Lapping up my juices and nibbling on my lips. I push him in by his shoulders, "Deeper," I beg.

He takes his fingers and spreads my lips apart, he slows his movements with his tongue and literally kisses my slit before rubbing my most sensitive part. As his tongue hits my clit I wail and feel my muscles clench down.

As he nibbles on the little hyper sensitive bud  I feel my body release all my pent up energy. My back arches and the muscles in my body tighten, my legs tightening around Christians neck. He digs his fingers into my hips as he keeps on nibbling at my clit.

I lose control as my world crashes down around me for the second time. I feel like I'm soaring up, up, and up. Finally when he slows his movements and my body relaxes he places a kiss on my inner thigh.

When I open my eyes he's nose to nose with me, I give him a lazy smile and wipe the cum from his outer lip, sucking my finger into my mouth he groans, "Oh God Em."
I bat my eyes at him and wrap my arms around his neck, he shakes his head and pinches my nipple, I let out a moan, "Oh God no, I can't take any more of that."

He pouts and nibbles on my earlobe, grinding his body down on my own I feel his erection and just how big he is. I gulp and look up at him, as if already knowing what I'm going to ask he says, "I'll be gentle. I promise, and if you want me to stop I'll stop. All you have to do is say so."

I nod and he gives me a firm kiss before reaching for a condom in the drawer on the nightstand. I hear the unfamiliar rip of the foil and watch as he slides it on easily over his erection. I moan from the loss of contact and his eyes flicker to me, holding me gaze he grins and leans in to kiss me again before positioning himself.
He holds himself up above me by resting all of his weight on his forearms at my sides. As he slides in I gasp, his thick cock stretching me open.

He pauses and I bite my lip as his eyes meet mine, "Breathe baby."
I nod and he starts pushing in again, slower this time, his eyes never leaving mine, "Oh!" I gasp.
He rests his forehead against mine and swallows deeply, as he pushes the last two inches in, he's silent for a moment as tears spring to my eyes. But soon I feel his fingers caressing my cheek, "Are you okay Em?"
I nod and whisper, "Yes."

His eyes shine with pride as I wrap my arms around his neck, and move my hips to adjust to his size, "Please," I beg.
He kisses me gently and starts rocking his body against mine, his hips moving in a steady rythm. Soon enough he's pushing his whole length in and out. His lips move along my neck as he lifts me up and rests his arms behind my back.

I moan and he groans, "Oh god Em, you're so tight."
"Harder! Please!"
He groans lowly in his throat, "Please what Em?"
As he hits my clit I moan, "Please Christian, harder! Oh God Christian."

He moans in my ear and starts pounding into me, "Fucking God Em. Oh Em...Cum for me Em. Cum baby."
As I feel my body lose control I close my eyes tight and tighten my grip on his shoulders, "Oh Christian I'm cumming. Christian!"

Even though I can't feel him like I wish I could I know he's cumming with me. His body tightens with mine and he moans as his thrust become harder and harder.

When I've come down he places a kiss on my forehead and rolls us over, slipping out of me. I groan from the loss of contact.

After he holds me for what feels likes hours but its really only minutes later he kisses the back of my neck, "I'll be right back baby."

I turn over slightly and watch him pull on his boxers before disappearing down the small hall to the bathroom. I turn back over onto my stomach and bury my face into the pillows.

When he comes back in I feel a warm wash cloth press into me, I sigh from the feeling as he places a kiss on my shoulder, "Turn over baby."
I comply easily but with a small whine, he had really pounded into me, and I could feel it everywhere.

When he pulls the washcloth away he disappears again. I vaguley realize the water is running in the small kitchen in the hall. Originally this was suppose to be Beth and or Davis' room, but since he had broken his ankle we had traded.

Beth and Davis were in the master bedroom, Wes was in the guest bedroom and I had taken the third bedroom in the basement, right next to the locked bedroom. I wondered if he realized I knew what was in there.

I feel a weight on the bed and he says, "Sit up baby."
He helps me when I groan with protest, his lips press into my shoulder again before he slides a t-shirt over my head. One of his t-shirts.

I feel the movement on the bed as he pulls back the comforter and then throws a new one of the bed. When he crawls in next to me he hands me a glass of water, "Drink."
I sigh and take a few sips before setting it next to me.

When I lay down he pulls me into him and kisses my cheek, "Are you okay Em?"
I nod, "Yeah, I'm just sleepy."
He sighs and wraps his arms securely around my waist, "Go to sleep."

And I do, and I know that for once I'm actually going to sleep the whole night, because I am utterly exhausted.

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

613 16 11
E L James thank you for your characters I admire your choices. I give credit for the Characters to E L James with exception to my additions. I like t...
11.5K 224 5
Did you ever wonder how Christian spent those five tortuous days without Ana? Did she miss him? Follow Christian as he tries so hard to overcome his...
1.9K 129 31
E L James Characters are being used for this story. Christian is a billionaire who lives his life as he pleases and keeps his head in his business. H...
2.9K 99 24
E L James gets credit for the characters names, but the idea is partly due to my weird imagination. Christian Grey is of course a billionaire, singl...