Dangerous Love -Sukor {Under...

By Sukorian

Non serial based but it's an idea of SurajLover Plot read it More

Dangerous Love - intro
Confusion
Party invitation
U gone man!
Love?!
Moments
Love in new high
Big Shock
Promo
New life's
Flashback
Crime under her control
Chakor vs. Suraj {the chase beginns}
The Tashan
The Queen, the King, the fool and the traitor
The fake plan
A shock
Hate
The reality
Ranjhana
The party
Now that is a surprise
Epilogue

Dangerous love

252 33 59
By Sukorian

Hi

Recap: Chakor left Suraj there with the corpse of Ajay and Vivaan. Suraj took an oath to kill Chakor in front of everyone. Chakor is torturing Ranjhana.

It was late in the night, a dark forest is shown.

Someone is hiding there, who could it be?

A lonely cottage, who lives there?

*knock knock*

The door of the cottage opens, a smile on the face appears.

"Finally you found the way, you know there is someone behind me!" The man said.

"Sorry yaar, I'm late, but what you mean by someone is behind you?" The woman said.

"There is a girl, actually a woman named Naina the niece of the commissioner. She wants a date with me."

"Suraj! You can't go on a date with her, you are my boyfriend. I will kill you!"

Suraj lifts his hands, "Enough Chakor I have clearly said her I'm not interested." He pulls her close and the gun fallen down. She hits him, "I hate you. Look what you have made me to do!"

Suraj shook his head, he let her hit him, "Chakor please it was the only way to get through this weird and confused past of yours."

Chakor looked at him, "kiss!"

Suraj looked at her, he pulls her close and seals her lips.

"Happy?" He asked her and she nods, "very!"
She hugs him...🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Hmm how many years were they... Haan three years back.

"Suraj! Suraj!!!!!" She was shouting in anger and waiting for his response.

"Chakor! What have you done. Your father is the underworld don Kamal Narayan Rajvanshi and you didn't know, what he did to gain that much money?"

Chakor shook her head, "Suraj I swear to you I had no idea, not only this we left the venue and then we didn't returned home. Whatever happened to your father it wasn't my father. At least he didn't pulled the trigger."

Suraj looked at her, "but now my father is paralysed. He won't be able walk again." He was broken and Chakor tried to explain herself.

"Today I found out that my father is an underworld don. My mother is death! And the woman who lives with us all those years is his mistress. Don't blame me!" She shouted and he looked at her.

He pulled her down and hugged her tight, "I will leave to become an Inspector. I want to know about everything I want to end this game Chakor. I need your help."

Chakor was confused, "My help?" She asked him.

"Please Chakor play a game. For me for our dangerous Love."

Chakor looked at him, "everything for you."

🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈❤️

Chakor woke up on Suraj chest, it was the same cottage they had met years before😏☺️ he had left her to become a police inspector.

Chakor took a shower and waited for him, he back hugs her, "you didn't changed, but let me wait quiet long. I thought you would meet me earlier."

Chakor hold his hands, "Suraj I tried, but this whole game took a lot of effort. You know this Ranjhana is still trying to manipulate me. I hate her, she does know more than she says."

Suraj kisses her neck, "Chakor I love you."

Chakor turns and kisses him, "I love you too, but you know I have committed crimes," she lowers her head.

Suraj lifts her head holding her chin, "Yes, I know, but you killed killers no one was innocent. About Vivaan and Ajay, they did as planned now Adi is with them."

😱😏

Chakor nods, "Haan."

After they consummated for the first time. Adi come with ViJay to meet them.

"Hey!" Suraj said and let them in, "why you come?"

Adi glared at them, "you know we won't let you fight alone? We are your friends whatever you have planned we will help."

Ajay come, "yes, Suraj we know you both can't live without each other. You will surely do something in the heed of rage."

Vivaan hold his shoulder, "you know, we will be a part of every plan of yours even if it means to risk our life."

Suraj shook his head, "no! This is a battle of Chakor and me, you three have nothing to do with it."

Chakor smiled, "Haan Suraj the more the better. We will have to stay strong. Adi will be with me knowing I have turned bad he will leave, just to hide them when the time will come."

Suraj looked at her, "you sure?"

Chakor nodded.

"Chakor I'm happy that till date all your plans have worked out. Now all must be convinced that we hate each other. There is nothing left between us."

Chakor nods, both kisses each other and come out of the washroom.

*knock knock*

"I think they have come!" Suraj said and Chakor opens the door to receive them.

"Come in my friends," she moves aside and the trio come.

"Hey Suraj!" Adi gave him a hand shake, he was happy to see him again.

"Vivaan How was the stay in the coffin?"

Vivaan pouts, "not funny. It was very narrowly!"

Ajay laughs, "at least I just got a role to fall backward, my back is still aching the ground was hard."

Suraj laughs, "Oh Mister wanted a pillow?"

"Ya!" Ajay said.

They all laughed...

____
😎 please comment and vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 273 6
Hi a TS on Suko
114K 948 11
Hi on Sukor read it but be aware could go wild.
10.5K 691 23
Peep in.