The Last Vampire Princess (Da...

By organickandybox

The sound of him sucking on Anastasia's neck echoed around the room, mocking her. She was shaking from the ad... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVII
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI

Chapter XII

17 1 1
By organickandybox

The Last Vampire Princess

The Three Elador's had already gone up to their rooms, Anastasia took control of the situation and began walking Heath back to his car. Anastasia didn't bother trying to escape, she knew that there was a electric-bob-wired gate separated her from freedom. She didn't want to die while trying to escape.

What would have been the point in escaping then?

"Anastasia, I have been calling your name repeatedly, could you please pick up my car keys?" Heath pointed to a few keys that had fallen to the ground and instantaneously Anastasia grabbed the keys and handed them back to him. From the tone of voice, she knew that he was beyond irritated.

"I-I'm so sorry, sir. I-I don't know what came over me. Forgive me." Anastasia kept her head down and hoped he would fall for the innocent act.

Anastasia anticipated to ignore him and maybe agitate him. She had successfully succeeded. Besides, he wasn't an Elador so there was precisely nothing to be afraid of. 

Except he could easily kill me...

"Mmm, I suppose you are forgiven." Heath's voice sounded enlightened by her presence now. Anastasia glanced at his hands and noticed that he had not unlocked the car, therefore he still intended to speak with her.

"Is there something you need, sir?" Anastasia didn't want to ask because she had already known the answer. Heath was hesitating. His whole entire body was uncomfortable and rigid, as if he wanted to share something but was not sure how to recite it.

"Not to appear displeasing sir, but I do have to be going to bed soon." She said it lightly, but in truth, Anastasia didn't mean it lightly. She was dying to go to bed. Going back to the kitchen did not sound appealing to her, not even in the slightest. But then again, Anastasia is pretty much a slave. She does not have a choice in the matter.

"Anastasia..." His words seemed to be caught in his throat, but coughed lightly. Anastasia did not speak for she felt that it wasn't her place and, she wanted to hear what he had to say.

"I will propose you an offer. An abscond to be exact. I know and I can tell you do not like it here. The way you look at the Three Elador's it is not one of love and joy, but instead one of hatred and scorn." Anastasia looked down at Heath's shoes and didn't bother looking back up. She couldn't bring herself to say otherwise, because it was the truth. Anastasia did hate the Three Elador's. Well, except for Levi, she felt that she could trust him. It was like a strange pull towards him that made her want to gravitate to him when he was near. Anastasia mentally shook her head from her thoughts and responded,

"Sir, that is not entirely true. I do not hate all of the three Elador's." Anastasia hoped that Heath got the message. He did for she couldn't help but take a glance at his beautiful eyes. Recognition and surprise had sparkled its way across his lifeless eyes. Quickly, she looked away and didn't dare looking back.

"Become my wife, and I can take you away from this life, you won't have to worry about being kidnapped. I could reunite you with your family and your best friend Jackson." Out of impulse Anastasia lunged at Heath. She wrapped her arms around him and hugged him. Anastasia couldn't help herself, finally, someone wanted to help her. Take her away from this place, finally. Oh, Anastasia's not even sure how long she had waited for a moment like this. As quickly as she had hugged him, she also let go of him.

"Sorry, Heath. I just kind of-uhm-well, lost myself." Anastasia couldn't hold back the excitement in her voice. She even called him by his name she was so happy. It was a major slip-up on her part, but at this point, she did not care.

Hell ,if it gets me out of this place, put a ring on it! 

Snapping back to reality it hit her what he had said. "Wait, what did you say about Jackson and how do you know him?!"

Heath grinned mischievously down at her. "You could say I may or may not know a thing or two about your life."

She felt her skin crawl at that comment, but what would be worse than living with the Elador's?

"When can we leave? Right this second?!"

"No, not right now. Give me 12 days and you can think about your answer as well."

"But I-"

"No but's Anastasia. Its either you wait, or no deal." Heath's voice was stern, but he was also teasing her in a way. Hopefully, he hoped she wouldn't have sensed it.

"Yes. Okay, fine. I understand, I-I'm sorry for rushing to conclusions." She turned her face away and stared up at the starry night sky. It was such a beautiful starry night. 

On the bright side, Anastasia knew she was in the country, on the down side she was in the middle of nowhere.

"Good, I'm glad we've come to an understanding. Anastasia, I hope to see you again soon." The smile on his face was indescribable, it was a sincere smile, one that she was not expecting. There was a subtle suggestion to his tone, that made her turn crimson.

"Goodbye... Heath." She whispered his name, but she felt that it was worth it. Anastasia felt more bold and giddy with the sudden knowledge that she would escape. Anastasia watched as Heath hopped into his expensive Bugatti and sped away.

Anastasia felt so giddy, she even skipped back inside and sang while she did the dishes. Will had tried striking up a conversation with her, by Mae had dragged him away to do some other chores. In a way, those two seemed like best friends and then they weren't. It confused Anastasia rather than making sense to her. On her way back to the females-maid-quarters, she passed Levi's room.

"A-Anastasia." He wheezed.

Quickly she stopped and entered his unlit room. Once again she was reminded that she was a maid, not an actual human being.

"Yes, Elador Levi?" She felt nervous for some reason, no longer in her excited and happy mood. Anastasia also sensed something was off with Levi. In the candlelight, shadows danced across his complexion, he seemed paler and his voice was as raw as ever. She couldn't place her finger on it but knew she should be cautious.

"Come here."

Slowly she walked over to Levi's bedside and stood next to him.

"Closer." Anastasia came closer to Levi and he felt cold instead of the warmth he always seemed to radiate. Which she thought was odd considering the fact that he was human.

"This close, Levi?"

"No, closer." Anastasia leaned over the bed to where her hair brushed Levi's forehead. It had grown longer since she was taken away from home. So long, that it touched her waist when left uncurled.

"Levi, is something wrong?" Anastasia couldn't help the fear that rose in her heart, she didn't understand why, because this was Levi, the somewhat friendly Elador that she had met (and believe me, that's saying a lot).

He was kind and caring, unlike his friends. Although, despite knowing all of this, 

Why am I stricken with fear?

"That's it," Anastasia felt his breath on her neck, she knew that she should probably run out of the room, but something compelled her not to move a step.

"I'm sorry, Anastasia."

A scream erupted from her throat, but Levi shoved his fingers into her mouth silencing her scream and making her choke. She had fallen on to his chest and began scrambling to get away from him. He sat up and wrapped his arms around her effectively holding her captive. She attempted to squirm out of his iron grip and he steadily wrapped his hand around her throat, firmly. She let out a squeal similar to a pig and jabbed him in the stomach with her elbow. Levi snarled and applied more pressure to her throat forcefully making her freeze in place.

Ana could do nothing as she felt Levi breathe down her neck and lick along the side, tracing circles with his tongue. The tears rolled down her eyes as the overwhelming flight response took over, but she couldn't getaway.

Just when she had felt him pull away, she let out a shaky breath she hadn't known she was holding.

Ana could do nothing as she felt Levi breathe down her neck and lick along the side, tracing circles with his tongue. The tears rolled down her eyes as the overwhelming flight response took over, but she had no possibility of getting away.

Just when she had felt him pull away, she let out a shaky breath she hadn't known she was holding.

Unexpectedly, he sprung into action and yanked her head to the side and sank his teeth into her neck. A strangled scream left her throat and Levi let go of her wrists to shove his fingers in her mouth, causing her to gag on them and silence herself.

The sound of Levi sucking on Anastasia's neck could be heard throughout the room and caused her panic and pulse to rise. She felt Levi let out a guttural groan as he let go of her neck and began to trail kisses along her collarbone. She tried moving out of his iron grip, but his hands gripped her shoulders tightly in place.

Right when she thought the pain couldn't get any worse,

It faded,

She couldn't help the moan that escaped her lips as he placed kisses along her neck. She fell on top of him on the bed, but he quickly flipped them over, to where he was on top of her.

"I cannot wait," He placed a kiss close to her ear, "To devour you."

Placing one last kiss on the other side of my neck, he licked the center of my neck lightly, before plunging his fangs into her again,

Causing her world to fade to black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50 5 7
"You really should run away from me, Aunty," he kissed her cheek- so soft, he melted. "But I'll find you. No matter where you go, even death can't hi...
233K 9K 46
He lowers his face, tickling my neck with the tip of his nose as he moves it up and down, inhaling deeply. A voracious growl rumbles deep from within...
2.7K 815 78
~HEARTS & FANGS~ {CASSIOPEIA & GIDEON} ~~~~ 'I hate you! I hate you! I'll never be the wife that you deserve!' 'I do not want the wife that I deserve...
8.6K 228 109
His irises swirled slowly, an enticing pale silver against his stark black lashes. They illuminated slightly, so quick it was gone in a blink. He bro...