It's...You Again~ Sequel To "...

By Nikky_Sonico

Mikasa and Eren meets again, but everything isn't rainbows and butterflies when they meet again. More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 1

9.9K 107 302
By Nikky_Sonico

°Four Years Later°

~Mikasa's POV~

"We are so late!" Petra hissed that late night as the car sped into the driveway of the plaza they pulled in. They had been caught up in their own thing that they almost forgot about the important event taking place that Wednesday night.

"If we sneak in, she probably wouldn't notice, got the balloons?" Levi asked hurriedly as he jumps out of the car the second the car comes to a stop.

A muffled, inaudible, noise arises from Petra as she twist her body inflexibily to get the balloons that had been posted around the back seat.

She snatches them out of the car, along with a few other materials she brought from the corner store. Hobbling over in her heels, Levi catches her hand to balance his clumsy lover, their wedding rings clinking when they connect.

The sudden rush the orange haired female had been feeling dissipates, and an ardent smile plasters over her face. Any problems she had been stressing about alleviates, and all that mattered right now was that they made it, together.

"You okay?" Levi's voice is husky but exhilarated as well. He watches as his wife nods in verification. They soon make their way inside, moving as fast as they could, but careful enough to not slip or fall.

They sped up to the reception desk, after being shouted at by the guards, and begins gasping for breath. Petra was hunched over, deprived of physical strength. It didn't help that she slipped on a tight dress and was wearing heels.

"We are here for the graduation" Levi states firmly, eyes locked with the baffled women up front. A small curl of her lips form upwards.

"Down the hall to the left-" the two takes off with that being said. The women stands from the desk and shouts, "Don't run!" But that was futile. They had already been down the hall and was now making their way to the corridor that lead to the room where the program was being taken.

When Petra hobbles again, Levi catches her. "Be careful Petra, you aren't in no condition to run" he reminds her, rubbing a hand over her inflated stomach.

She eyes him warily. "After being with you for a while, I've learned to manage" she heaves tiredly, placing her stomach over her husbands.

Though he wasn't use to it still, Levi smiles, and pulls Petra into a quick kiss before the blaring of the spokesperson begins what sounded like announcing names.

That snapped them out of their daze quickly. "Shit" they both swore in unison, and Levi cautiously dragging Petra behind him, opens the door and allows her in first. By the time they made it inside the pitched dark room, where the florescent lights only broadcasted on the stage, the two promenades around, eyes fixated on the stage or looking for the person they came to see.

"Do you see her?" Levi asked in a whisper as he looks around. No one on the stage of remembrance crossed his face so he could only infer that she hasn't been called yet. "No, how can many people come before her, her last name starts with 'ac'" she said with distraught.

Levi only shrugs, like he would ever give a damn about other people's life. "Moriah, Acks" the names go on, trying the couples patience.

They ended up standing idly behind the rows of seats. They were just relieved they got through all the boring, sappy stuff about moving on. "I'm proud of Mikasa, she has really come far" Petra whispers while still holding on to the balloons.

Levi only nods, anxiously waiting for his neice to get called so they could go home and celebrate.

The two had been caught up with cleaning and preparing the house with a buffet of food and many time to socialize. Since they were practically her onlt family members left there wasn't anyone to really invite.

"Mikasa Ackerman"

When her name was called the couple goes into fits of clapping and cheers along with the crowd. It came to no surprise that Petra was the loudest. The unnecessary attention was even embarrassing for Levi to deal with. "Calm down," Levi holds her steadily while eyeing her.

"Why? Both the baby and I are happy!" Petra squeals as she runs a slender finger down his toned arm. "You would be too, if you weren't grouchy all the time" she jokes, playfully pursing her lips.

Levi shakes his head. He doesn't reprimand her or even tell her to be quiet. They just watch as Mikasa makes her way over to her. Her features have drastically changed over her college years.

Her leg has properly healed, though a repulsuve scar remains, her ribs were fixed after seven trips to the surgical room, and her arm had been replaced with an artificial one. It matched her skin color and everything she she largely forgot about it. But it's not every day she is calm and collected.

She seemed to have gotten shorter- or Levi gotten strangely taller; her hair caressed down to her back and her graduation swayed flawlessly with her movements. When she spots her auntie and uncle, Mikasa runs up to them and pulls them into tight embraces.

"Guys! You came!" She exclaims happily, arms tugging at their necks.

"Of course we came why wouldn't we come?" Petra hums melodically, patting her neicea aunt assuringly.

Levi does something more of a huff, but Petra nudges him in the side. "You guys were late, weren't you?" Mikasa guesses when she pulls back from them.

Petra snorts at how unbelievably fast she figured that out. "N-No!" She stammers nervously, Levi only rolls his eyes.

"We did" Levi pauses with a muted Petra eyeing him dangerously. He ignores her, takes the balloons out of her hand and gives it to Mikasa.

"Congratulations on graduating, kiddo" He rubs her shoulder. Mikasa takes the balloon in her hand and smiles at them. "Thanks guys" she hugs them again, and as they heard the names continuously going on they thought they already had enough of the ceremony and leaves.

They get into the car and Levi begins to drive back home. "So, Mikasa, how does it feel to be an adult?" Petra strums. "You know...out of school" she adds with a small cackle, rubbing a hand over her belly.

Mikasa shrugs. "Weird, I guess. But I guess that's just how it is" she giggles, and stares out the window. She tucks her hands between her thighs, intensively watching the blur the buildings made as they drove by.

I wonder how everyone else is doing, Armin told me they graduated not long ago, Mikasa thinks to herself. Her stomach was suddenly in knots.

She remenbered the first thing she wanted to do after leaving college was go down and visit her friends in Japan. She hasn't seem them ever since she left and honestly, it was painful. Though, she was quite anxious to see how everyone turned out to be.

Mikasa remembers having a talk with Petra about wanting to visit. Of course, her aunt was quite shock when she was told that, but also sad. She knew back than she supported her about her decisions but after hearing Levi rant and lash out when he would return back to the house after dropping Mikasa off at the hospital has altered her mind.

She didn't know what to think of him anymore but could only wish the best for her safety.

Levi, on the contrary, wanted Eren to rot in the deepest trenches of hell.

Eventually, it became a forbidden topic that couldn't be discussed around him without Levi losing his cool.

But eventually it would have to come out. Petra had helped Mikasa buy a plane ticket back to Japan without even talking about it with Levi.

Her flight left tomorrow morning.

A convience that it was the day after her graduation. Mikasa grew nervous, unaware of how her uncle would react when she found out.

Both her and Petra agreed to tell him tonight that way he didn't flip out the next morning and go to extremes when he found her missing.

Mikasa reclines into her spot, eyes resting on her lap as she listened to her uncle and aunt commute about what they planned to do with Mikasa for the rest of the night.

It took her a while to understand that she was included in the conversation. Mikasa could only shake her head as they pulled up to the drive-way.

They all get out the car, and one-by-one files into the house. Immediately, the smell of the night's dinner infiltrates Mikasa's nostrils. Her stomach rumbles with hunger.

"I am going to go get the turkey out, it should be done by now" Petra starts for the kitchen, but Levi stops her and insist that he does so instead, not wanting her to get hurt in the process.

He takes off out of earshot, and Petra glances at Mikasa sensing how timid she was. "Everything will be fine, I will take care of him" she assures her with a small hug.

Mikasa hesitantly nods, and makes her way to her room. She changes out of her graduation gown and after taking a good ten minute shower, Mikasa changes into something more comfortable.

She pulls her hair up in an effortless ponytail, then skips into the living room when she hears that dinner has been set.

Mikasa shakily glides into her seat across from Petra. The food had already been prepared so Levi had been returning with their plates. "Here you ladies go" he says nonchalantly, and takes a seat next to Petra before giving her a small peck on the cheek. She couldn't help but blush-full of anxiety.

When grace was said they begin to eat. "So, Mikasa, what do you plan to do now that you graduated?" Levi asked after swallowing his first mouth full of food. The young adult tenses up in her spot, squirming with uncertainty as she avoids eye contact with him. What could she say?

Her ideas of what she generally planned...or the next day after?

She chokes down on her food, patting her chest when she food gets a bit stuck. Mikasa's eyes landed on Petra, who subtly shakes her head 'no' while playing it off as a tired yawn.

"I think we should give Mikasa time to figure that on by herself" Petra cuts in genuinely, smiling fondly at her neice.

Levi arched a perfect brow. "I'm just asking what job she was thinking about acquiring now that got her diploma" he pinches her cheek and reverts back to Mikasa, who had been awfully quiet.

"I guess...I was thinking about becoming an agent at one of those prestigious business company's you keep mentioning. They pay good, especially Intel" she asserts with a strained smile.

Levi straightens up in surprise. "Really? I'm quite flattered" he chuckles with his mouth closed and continues eating.

Mikasa nervously laughs as well. To cut the silence short from rendering any further, Mikasa says, "This food is really good, Petra! It always is"

Petra actually gushes at this. "You're so sweet, Mikasa" she smiles kindly, the ends of her eyes curling up. She stares at her neice through her lashes, feeling flustered.

"Well that's something we both can agree on" Levi smirks at his wife, already done with his plate. He gets up from his chair and makes way to the kitchen.

Both of the girls exchanged nervous glances. But Petra takes the initiative to go put her plate up as well and follow Levi to their room, deciding to do the dishes later.

Mikasa quickly finishes, not wanting to hear Levi's outburst if she planned on breaking the news to him now.

She locks herself in her room, plugs her ears with earphones and jams out to music while listening to music.

Petra, concurrently, had quietly closed the door on her way inside of their room. She is relieved Levi doesn't react when he hears the door click shut, or when she locks the door.

He turns around and stares at her curiously. The look she was giving him coaxed him into knowing this was not about what he thought it would be.

"What is it, Petra?" Levi asked as he slides into their bed. He turns the TV on, lowering the volume when a show aires.

He glances at Petra, who was resting beside him. She nestles up close to him, her belly getting in the way of how close they were. Levi wraps an arm around her protectively, and stares at her with much care.

She warmly smiles back. "I love you," she starts, scooting closer so that the bridge of their nose tickled each other.

Levi focuses his eyes on their connected noses, but diverts back to her golden eyes that always seem to captivate him. He opens his mouth to speak but his breath hitches when he feels her fingers flaunt over his cheeks. The older male slowly leans forward, hovering his lips over her own so they shared the same breath.

They are like this for a while, admiring the way the other laid soothingly waiting. Petra's eyes lowered as she leans in and softly pressed her lips against Levi's.

The kiss was gentle and intimate. The air between them doesn't take long to grow sultry. Levi traces his hands over Petra'a body, melting into the kiss ever so quickly.

Petra fervently kisses back, moaning into the kiss when he feels Levi's hand fondle with her butt. She jumps, and opens her eyes to see Levi smiling at her.

Slyly, his hand slides over to her stomach, and she flinches at the sudden transition. "L-Levi" she tries to talk, but he begins to pepper her with kisses all over. Her nose, cheeks, and forehead.

He was now carefully hovering over her, continuing to place kisses on her skin. Levi seals the gap between their lips, kissing lightly on her pink lips.

Petra shudders. "Levi we need to talk" She stops him by placing her hands over his face. He freezes, and listens to what she has to say.

She sighs, and rolls herself up with his assistance. "What is it?" He asked full of concern.

She chews at her lips, staring painfully at her legs. "I-It's about...Mikasa" she shyly answers, grabbing his full attention. Like a dog, it was almost as if his ears perked up.

Petra leans on his shoulder for support. Levi perks her up so she was looking at him. "Is she okay? What happened?" Levi's mood had entirely altered. He laid up in his bed, flooding with apprehension as he stared worriedly at her.

Petra shoots him an apologetic look, all thag Levi was not familiar with. "You love Mikasa, right?"

"Of course I do" he replies almost immediately.

"And I do just as much as you do" she folds her hands into his bigger ones. Levi was clueless, he didn't know what to suspect.

He looks at her with intense suspension.

"Levi" Petra finally starts, taking in deep breathes to brace for any consequence. "Mikasa is leaving tomorrow...for Japan...to see her friends and Eren" she mutters the last part. But it doesn't slip pass Levi.

He jumps up from the bed, startling Petra. "What do you mean she is going to see Eren?!" Petra lifts up from the bed to calm him, but he only steps back.

"Levi, she is an adult now"

"No she isn't Petra, she is still immature, she doesn't know what she wants and that bastard isn't the answer!" He retorts as quiet as he can. But the raising and lowering of his tone only emphasizes his infuriation. He was seething. Evidently.

"Honey, she is 22, let her breat-"

"How can I when that fuck almost gotten her killed?!" He tightens his hold around her arms. Petra's eyes widen and she looks down in dismal.

She snatches her arms away from her husband and cowers back in trepidation. Levi felt bad, and that was rare.

"I-I'm her only family member, Petra. I don't want to do anything that will jeopardize what left of this family we have..." He runs a stressed hand through his hair. He didn't know what to think. Levi wanted nothing to do with Eren. He was trouble; a player. He played his neice ans gotten her hit by a damn bus. No amount of sorry was going to cover that.

He sighs heavily, and takes a seat on the edge of the bed.

The second thing he hated more than Eren -which ties into trash- was arguing with his wife. It always left a disturbing taste in his mouth.

"Levi" Petra's shadow casted over him. He looks up, and takes his impregnated wife into his arms so she fit on his lap. Her carefully wraps his arms around him, securing her on him.

She lays on his chest, feeling the warmth radiate off of his chest. Grabbing his hand, she held their interlocked hands up, displaying their wedding rings. Levi allows her to do so, resting his chin on her head.

"Ever since we got married I vowed to always become your supporter. To be the one by your side through thick and thin. What also happened on that day is that, I became an Ackerman also, so don't ever say you are Mikasa's only family" Petra glares at him with some unknown underlying malice.

Levi didn't know what to say, mostly because she was right. He wasn't the only member of Mikasa's life and he had to remember that.

Petra places a warm kiss on his temple, then on the edge of his nose before lowering his head onto her chest. "She'll, be fine, I promise"

Levi remains quiet, too busy wallowing in her warmth. Petra would be disappointed as well, but she knew hee boundaries. Mikasa was an adult now; she didn't need Levi babying her anymore.

"Hm, let's get to bed now" Petra whispers into his ear, tracing her fingers over the outline of his ear. He only muffles into her, reverberating her body. The orange haired female only smiles at his response, showering him in more kisses.

When morning came, Mikasa had her bags packed and had already made it to the airport. Her stomach was tightening with more knots the longer she looked around the place. It wasn't as busy as she had remembered, which was good on her behalf.

It felt weird, knowing Mikasa would once be reunited with her friends.

"I can't believe you are going on a trip all by yourself" Petra gushes with sadness. She was already tearing that her neice would be leaving her.

Mikasa smiles broadly at her. "It feel great actually, like I am officially an adult" she hums triumphantly, swaying her body.

Petra pulls her in a tight hug, careful to not press to hard. Levi abruptly chimes in, towering over his wife and tall enough to glare at Mikasa.

The young adult cowers in her seat. "Just know you are an adult with responsibilities now, we won't be there so you have to be careful" he reminds her.

Petra agrees. "You aren't a child anymore so we can't look after you" her lips slightly curls down.

"I knoww" Mikasa's smiles alters a bit, but not enough to diminish her excitement.

~"Attention all Delta Airlines guest, the flight to Tokyo, Japan will be leaving in 20 minutes; flight to Canada will be leaving in 15 minutes. Now leaving, flight E101 to Jamaica, please report to your plane now, will be leaving in exactly two minutes!"

Levi's shoulders tensed up. He still didn't really like the idea of Mikasa leaving. Petra only nudges into him, smiling up at her husband while rubbing on his arm.

"Be safe, Mikasa" Petra pleads to her. "Don't be gone too long, the baby will be here any moment now" she rubs her stomach.

Mikasa ruefully frowns. "Of course, I will be back way then. You're only seven months and three days"

Petra's eyes widen. She was definitely keeping tabs on her aunt.

She turns to her an uncle and pulls him in a big hug. "Thanks for making me go, Levi. I know you are against the idea but I will be living with Armin...so you don't have to worry about Eren and I" Mikasa frowns.

Eren.

It's been a while since she said that name. She doesn't even remember the last time he called to check up on her. They had lost contact five months into her being away, then it was like he completely exit her life.

Mikasa grew depressed. She knew she was the one that ended things between them, but he was willing to take the sacrifice.

The only one she really stayed in contact with was Mina and Armin, and they hardly talked with college in the way.

Levi lays a hand on her shoulder. "Just be safe, okay? Don't get hurt and call us as soon as something goes wrong" he sounded serious. Duh he was serious.

Mikasa adjusted her hand on her suitcase. "Okay" she grins, and closes her eyes when he ruffles her hair.

"We'll miss you" the two says in unison, pulling her in a tight hug.

With that being said the two heads off, and Mikasa begins walking in the direction of her flight.

She was scared.

Deeply scared.

But there was no turning back now. She was finally going to go see her friends, and most of all--see Eren.

Her cheeks heavily burned as she speeds through security after being checked. Her face was burning red.

It had been four years. She needed to see him; to see if he was okay.

Even though he had done a lot to her, she needed to see him.

So that she knew how it felt to be wrapped in his warm arms again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aren't I just the best?

Even though I said I wasn't going to make a sequel I ended up doing so because I was inspired and felt like there HAD to be a sequel to this.

Besides, this is my favorite book.

And I also need my followeds back... How ya let my sister beat me when I was ahead of her?

Oh well!

Hope you enjoyed!!

Also, I am not previewing that is time consuming so I am publishing anything I finish.

My gift to you guys for the early holidays now leave me alone. Haha.

Also, I don't really mind the hateful comments. You guys can suck my **** because idgaf anymore :)

It's just my personality!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.3K 381 7
Eruri, a happy ending i promise, Erwin will lose his arm but there will be complications, Mike and Marco will be alive. side JeanXMarco, MikeXNanaba...
54.5K 518 11
THIS STORY HAS BEEN PERMENANTLY DISCONTINUED! * * * * * I DO NOT OWN ATTACK ON TITAN OR ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS! Mature content I apologize i...
6.1K 295 22
𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵... 𝗮 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘄𝗵𝗼'𝘀 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗲𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗵𝗲𝗿...