NA TUM JANO NA HUM ( COmplet...

By NiranjanaNepol

More

PROLOG
1 Arnav and Aman
2 Who is she?
Flawless Beauty
Both are same
We Met
Something Unknown
7 I Love this Love
8 I Want to Marry you
9 Can I Get the Job
10 U R Everything to Me
11 where is She?
12 Carbon Sheet
She is here
Home Made Food
Bitter Past
Voice of Heart
Just a Paper
Engagement?
She will come
Because I Love You
House became Home
Lard Governor
I'm Maid
Interesting Coincidence
What happen to you ?
Girl Thing
Discussion
I care for you
First Long Drive
What she had done?
Wife's Duty
What was that?
Heat Energy
Special Blanket
Chotte
Is that your plan?
Going Back?
38 Spy?
39 I'M Your's
40 Proposal
41 Evil plan.
42 Sheetal?
43 Where were you?
44 My Ratna's son
45 Surprise
48 End of the Evil
48 After effect of oneness
49 Mrs.ASR
50 New Life
51 Aarashi

46 Birthday Gift

10.5K 526 104
By NiranjanaNepol

Part 46

Arnav was suffocating in "last night" memories which happened in GH. Why did he stop Khushi, when she was ready to be with him? Didn't she say that she is his wife? How idiot he is? His thought got broken hearing knock on the door.

Arnav was surprised seeing Khushi with a bag. He couldn't believe that she is really here... right before his eyes.

Arnav: Khushi... You are here?

Khushi: Shouldn't I come here?

Arnav: This is your home, come.

He gently clutched her hand and pulled her inside.

Khushi (showing the bag): This is for you.

Arnav: what's this?

Khushi: Come and see it by yourself.

Arnav amazed seeing his favorite food items. Methi ki paratha ... mutter panner... badam halwa... Arnav smiled at her.

Arnav: What did Amma and Buaji say seeing you preparing these for me?

Khushi: They didn't even know about it. I prepared it in Preeto's home.

Arnav (surprised): Did you lie?

Khushi nodded yes biting her nail.

Arnav: Good improvement.

He said with his lopsided smile.

Arnav took a spoon of halwa and tried to feed it to Khushi. She gently shrugged his handoff.

Khushi: Arnavji... You taste it first.

Arnav looked at her with a suspicious gaze.

Arnav: What you are doing Khushi?

Khushi: Nothing Arnavji...

Arnav: Then eat this sweet. (He said with intensive look.)

Khushi: ohhh... I don't like badam halwa. I cooked it especially for you.

Arnav: Might be but you may eat this for me as today is my birthday.

Khushi (hesitatingly): Arnavji please don't compel me.

Arnav: Ok fine. Let's go out and buy jalebis.

He stood, Khushi caught hold of his hand and he looked at her.

Arnav: What's wrong Khushi? I'm watching you since you came back to Lucknow. That day also you ignored jalebis when Buaji fed you.

Khushi was silent.

Arnav: Khushi, I'm asking you something. (He raised her chin up.) Tell me Khushi.

Khushi (in gauzy tone): Because I stopped eating sweets.

Arnav (shocked): What!! But why?

Khushi: Just like that.

She turned her gaze somewhere. But Arnav dragged her close to him.

Arnav: No... you are hiding something from me. Won't you tell me Khushi?

Khushi (gulped): I don't want anything that you can't have. I don't want that happiness which cannot make you happy.

Arnav was stunned. He went completely speechless. He was looking at her with unbelievable stare. What a girl she is? She stopped eating sweets just because he couldn't?

Arnav: What the hell are you doing Khushi? Are you crazy? (he composed himself) Khushi listen, I know how much you like sweets.

Khushi: "I liked", but not anymore.

Arnav: But Khushi...

Khushi: Eating sweets doesn't matter when we got sweetness in our lives Arnavji. You are my sweetness.

Arnav: you are making me guilty.

Khushi: you don't have to be guilty. It's me, who wants it.

Arnav(sighing): But why?

Khushi: Because you are my husband and I love you so much beyond your imagination. I have no money or power to show my love like you do.

Arnav closed his eyes in disappointment. He thought something in his mind. He knew how much she was fond of sweets. He couldn't take it easy. He couldn't snatch the happiness which was a part of her life. He decided to trick her. So she would surely give up.

Arnav: So you believe that I'm your husband?

Khushi: Certainly.

Arnav: Will you do anything for me?

Khushi: Anything....

Arnav: Are you sure?

Khushi: 100%.

Arnav: Don't give your words Khushi; you may back off after knowing my "condition".

Now, Khushi became cautious. She gulped. What kind of a "condition" is that which she couldn't accept?

Khushi: I won't back off.

Arnav: I'm giving you last chance to think. If you will not do that then you should start eating sweets.

Khushi(shocked): Whaaatttt!! (composing herself) Ok fine. Tell me what you want me to do?

Arnav: I want you to show how did you save me when I was suffering from cold fever...

Khushi got horrified by his demand. She looked at him with widened eyes.

Khushi: But Arnavji...

Arnav: ...or start eating sweets.

Arnav was looking at her with his tightened jaws. That "look" told her, how firm he was in his "condition".

He forwarded a spoon full of badam halwa to her mouth. Khushi took it from his hand. Arnav spilled a winning smile but it got vanished when she kept it back on the plate. Arnav was stunned at her action.

Khushi: Arnavji...

Arnav: You gave me your words Khushi.

She closed her eyes and composed herself. Arnav was so curious to know her decision.

But why did he bother? Whatever her decision is, he won't lose anyhow. Both her decisions will be in his favor. (wink wink)

Khushi (looking at somewhere): I will show you what I did, but you should keep your eyes closed.

Arnav (shocked): Are you serious? (She nodded yes.) Khushi, this is not time to play. Think one last time.

Khushi: There is nothing to think.

Arnav forwarded his hand towards her to hold. She slowly kept her palm over his. He went to bed taking Khushi with him. He lied on the bed closing his eye. Khushi bit her lips in nervousness. She knew she has no other choice. She can neither run nor give an excuse.

Arnav: Khushi I'm waiting. (He said smilingly.)

Next second, Arnav felt, he was being covered by a quilt. His smile got vanished and nervousness occupied his handsome face. He gulped hard when Khushi started unbuttoning his shirt. She started rubbing his bare chest by her velvety palm softly. He could feel her uneven hot breath near his chest. Hundreds of dots appeared on his skin. "Goosebumps". He fisted his fingers to control his raising desires which was aching him brutally. Her soft, feathery touch, urged him to break all the barriers between them. His body was burning like hell. It was flaming uncontrolled. It was the biggest challenge for Arnav Singh Raizada when she consumed his lower lip into her mouth. She sensed the temperature of his body through his burning lips. In no time, Arnav flipped her underneath him and started kissing her.

That was not just a kiss. It was his saved yearnings. She tried to say something but she was not allowed to do so. He was not in his sense to get controlled. He was totally into Khushi. Her soft spongy touches awaken his "desire beast" which he was keeping inside him till now. He forgot the world, forgot himself, he knew nothing, except one, "KHUSHI". Finally, he felt she was lack of breath. Though he broke the kiss but he continued his touch by caressing his cheek with Khushi's, didn't like to get away from her. He was drowning into the heavenly feel with his half-closed eyes. That's when he heard.

Khushi: This is not what happened that day. She said innocently.

Arnav(swallowing hard): Because I was not in my consciousness that day, but now, I do. After all, I'm a normal human being. He said in between his uneven breath.

Khushi looked at him bewildered.

Arnav: Are you going to stop me Khushi? He asked with distress. What does he mean? Means, is he going to continue? Arnav could read her mind.

Arnav: Khushi, you turned my hormone button on. I don't think, I can control the beast anymore which I had under my control.

Khushi: Beast?

Arnav: Do you want to see that?

Khushi: What will the beast do?

Arnav (gulping): It will eat you. (Khushi's eye went wide open) It will eat you.... admiring inch by inch, biting little by little..... he stopped gulping hard making Khushi shiver.

Khushi (made up herself): What do you want me to do now?

Arnav: Khushi don't ask me that. you will repent.

Khushi: Let me...

Arnav: Khushi, already I lost my control.

Khushi: Didn't you say that love is all about "giving"? I'm giving, what I'm having. Take it as your birthday gift.

Arnav: If you think, I will say no, then nope. I won't.

Khushi: I don't want you to say NO.

Arnav pressed his lips on her forehead gladly. He lowered his lips towards hers. He became an "uncontrolled forest river" but he didn't destroy Khushi; instead, he made her bloom colorfully. "Womankind" is one of the best creations of nature. Woman and life are the same, full of ups and downs which make men rise and fall. Arnav Singh Raizada, a simple man has no capability to stop himself from falling for our heroine's well-sculptured ups and downs structure. He lost himself in the smoothie idol... he was longing for. "Badam Halwa" was the reason for this sweet memorable moment. But that "Badam Halwa" wouldn't have given him the pleasure which he got from Khushi.

Khushi was also given in to his touch completely. Sweet moans and groans occupied the room for sometimes. Those got ended, taking one another's name, being totally exhausted.

Arnav Singh Raizada got the best birthday gift of his life. He buried his face on the crook of Khushi's neck. He was hugging her tightly, panting hard, feeling her softness. He was getting addicted to it which became his, completely. 

To be continued.............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

510K 25.6K 55
A beautiful love story of Arnav and Kushi who got married in an most unexpected way.....
19.3K 1.3K 9
ARSHI LOVE STORY. They met by accident, fall in love by accident. But do they? What if all of this already preplanned? What will happen to their love?
351K 15.7K 31
An Arshi FF Peep in to know more!!! #168 in fanfiction on 20.03.2018 This beautiful Cover by KoeliDalmiya
302K 21.4K 49
It is a sweet story of Arnav and Khushi. This story starts with Shyam's truth out about him being a married man. From the episode dated 11th December...