my brothers best friend // s...

By literally_fanfics

"do you have a little crush on me?" i watched his face turn pink as he smiled. "you're kind of cameron's lit... More

introduction
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27
28
29
31
ending note
thank u
hi lil lovies
BOOK 2

30

3K 43 0
By literally_fanfics

regan
april 19th, 2017
-
obviously this song was released in 2018 but just pretend ty ily

"we fucking did it!" i yelled in front of the crowd of people at troyes house. "dance to this just released!"

the people we invited cheered and held their drinks up while i gave troye a hug.

"troye, thank you so fucking much for letting me be apart of this," i pouted, still hugging him. "i seriously love you."

troye giggled, hugging me tight. "your voice is amazing. thank you for making my song less boring."

i hugged him one last time before running off to find shawn. "i'm proud of you, baby." he whispered, pulling me into a hug and kissing my head.

"thank you. i love you." i gushed, holding him tight. "you're definitely gonna be bigger than me." "you're just saying that cause you're my boyfriend."

i looked up at him with twining smiles. "maybe." mommy eyes widened and i hit his chest playfully. we were interrupted by someone coming up to us.

"you did good, sister." cameron acknowledged, pulling me into a hug. i thanked him, laughing.

the rest of the night was spent around people i loved and cared for all coming together over a big accomplishment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 56 41
Sydney,a viner, is entering her senior year. With her best friends Nash, Matt, and Cameron. She has feelings for the 3 of them. Who will she choose?
852K 16.5K 53
COMPLETED Emily Dallas, Cameron Dallas' sister goes to magcon with him. What happens when she meets Shawn Mendes, the guy she has been in love with...
255K 3.4K 80
When your brother is a famous viner Izzy can't seem to find a reason to brag about it so she keeps it a secret until she goes to Magcon with her frie...
2.3K 101 36
about a girl who is adopted and meets a family. Matt Espinosa's but do they treat her right. Then she finds The Cameron Dallas her Dallas she loves h...