His Slave | #3 ✔

By TheLittle_Naga_Girl

|HIGHEST RANKING| #1 in Prank #1 in What's new * *In which Melody becomes the slave of her rival* Senior year... More

Prologue
1: Started from the bottom now we here.
2: Pretty girls.
3: Hideway.
4: Dirty, sexy, money.
5: Young, dumb and broke.
6: Highway to hell.
7: God's plan.
8: A little brave.
9: Hurt to look.
10: What lovers do.
11: Work.
12: Thrift shop.
13: Birthday.
14: Jealous.
15: Unforgettable.
16: Dust till dawn.
17: Secrets.
18: After the party.
19: Misery.
19: Raging.
20: Wildest dream.
21: Hero.
22: Him & I
23: Playing with Fire.
24: Everything has changed.
25: Young Blood.
26: Kiss and make up.
27: The lucky one.
29: Like a virgin.
30: No tears left to cry.
31: Pizza.
32: Don't blame me.
33: Back to you.
34: Forgiveness.
Epilogue.

28: Touch.

8.9K 363 55
By TheLittle_Naga_Girl

Things were going rather smoothly than I had anticipated between Jayden and i. If I thought, after we get into a relationship Jayden would somehow change- be it in a good or bad way, I was so wrong.

He was still a jerk, but my jerk. He was still the same, a tease and getting on my nerves almost everyday but I was used to it, used to his constant presence that if he were to stop doing what he usually do, I would be the one worried.

My parents reaction was not what I had expected, mum didn't look surprise but she was happy and supported our relationship so did Harper, whereas dad choked on the coffee he was drinking and I had to pat his back to comfort him.

He didn't have any objection but he wasn't too happy either.

"Where are you heading?" Mum asked coming out of her bedroom, dad was still at work he would be getting off from work soon.

"Jayden's place." I answered honestly. She quirked a brow my way which struck me as suspicion and doubt. "We're going to watch a movie." I explained.

Judging by the way her expression changed to relief, I had my suspicion on what she was probably thinking.

From the past few days, I could sense mum's nervousness and slightly anxious reaction whenever I mentioned Jayden. She always looked like she wants to say something to me but she'd hesitate and drop the topic. I didn't even want to put into words what she might be wanting to talk to me about.

Clearing her throat, mum's face changed to a determined one before she spoke. "You're already eighteen and knows how things work...so be careful...when you and Jayden...you know." She flushed as she spoke, she touched the tip of her index fingers repeatedly to make a gesture that had me flushing.

"Mum, oh my god." I cried in horror. I hid my face in my palms and dragged it down before easing her doubts. "We are not going to do anything..."I mimicked her gesture with my index fingers before realising how awkward this whole conversation was. "Don't worry about it." I assured her.

She released a loud breath as if all tension left her body. "Oh that's good then. Go now." She shooed me flailing her wrist in the direction of the door.

"I will be back for dinner." Saying this, I quickly made an exit.

The evening breeze blew on my face, calming my heart and taking away with it my embarrassment.

Shaking my head and slapping my cheeks lightly, I tried to get rid of any remnants of awkwardness that stayed in me after talking with mum. I didn't want to appear nervous and flustered when around Jayden. If he were to know what caused that reaction from me, I would be six feet under in humiliation.

I rang the doorbell of Jayden's place, which opened not a minute later.

With a bright smile and open arms I was welcomed inside the house. "I missed you."

"We saw each other in school." I mumbled into his neck and his held me by my waist and shoulder.

"Still." He let go of me and narrowed his eyes on me. "Why do feel like your love for me is decreasing?"

"That's your problem." I left him behind and walked into the sitting room. "What movie are we watching?" I asked going to the box where a bunch of cds were kept. I started looking through each cover, trying to find a good movie.

"I've already selected one." He walked towards the couch and picked up a CD which I didn't notice before. He held it for me to see, and smile widely, somehow wickedly.

"The nun!" My eyes bulged when I saw the terrifying cover.

Jayden nodded with a satisfied smile on his face. "Brian said it was pretty good. Makes one hold onto the other for support."

"You mean, makes a girl hold onto a boy for support."

"You can interpret it that way too." He answered cheekily.

"You just want me all over you, don't you?" I gave him a dirty look after realising his ulterior motives.

"Well, you can be all over me, anytime." He was enjoying this way too much for my liking. "Let's get to the movie now." He had a mirthful look in his eyes.

"I don't want to watch a horror movie though." I crossed my arms showing my reluctance.

"You got nothing to be scared of." Jayden assured. "You can hold onto me, I wouldn't mind." He smirked.

"I'd rather wat-" I was cut off when the doorbell suddenly went off. "Is anyone else joining?" I asked Jayden, slightly confused. He hadn't mentioned anyone else joining us. And, Clair was away in one of her many business trips, she'd be back the next day.

"I didn't." Jayden looked more confused than me.

"Would that be Clair?" I voiced out the possibility of her coming home earlier than expected.

"No, we talked over the phone an hour ago. She didn't tell me anything about it." He said with his eyes narrowed.

The doorbell rang again.

"Okay, then let's go and check who it is." I walked towards him and turned him around by his waist, then kept my hand on his back, dragging him along with me.

I withdrew my hand and took a step back before urging him to open the door. I motioned him with my eyes to get the door and he did. I stood in such a way that I was hid behind the door and covered from the eyes of whoever was standing outside the door.

I watched Jayden's face turned to recognition when he opened the door before his eyes roamed over whoever he saw, then a frown took over his face.

The change in his reaction was so quick that I wouldn't have been able to notice if I wasn't so close to him.

"I won't." Jayden the first to speak. His eyes narrowing at whoever the other person was. "Not today, nope."

"Jay, come on." A familiar voice spoke up, my mouth formed an o when I realized who he was. "I have a date with Amelia in half an hour."

I almost awed at the situation. Zander was so romantic, he still take Amelia out for dates and dinners.

"Jayyyy..." A cute girlish squeal was followed soon after Zander finished.

I was left in shock for the second time that night. She was probably Zander's five years old daughter, Zoey.

I heard a light tapping sound of her feet until I saw her hugging Jayden's leg.

"Melody!" She screamed in excitement when she saw me. Her bead eyes widening with happiness.

"Melody is here?" I heard Zander's surprise voice before my legs were attacked by someone, someone small and utterly cute.

"Melo, Melo, Melo..." I heard a familiar excited voice and I couldn't stop the smile that broke out on my lips as a three years old child attacked my legs.

"Hello to you too, Zach." I ruffled his hair which was of the same shade as Amelia's while Zoey had her locks similar to Zander.

The door was pushed open and Zander came into my view. He was grinning broadly, he was looking dashing and utterly gorgeous in his plain black suit and dress shoes, his hair styled stylishly, but what got my attention was another child in his arms, Ariel, their youngest child who turned two this year. She was sleeping soundly in his arms oblivious to her surrounding.

"Did I interrupt something?" He wiggled his brows at Jayden who had an annoyance written all over his face. By now, he had Zoey in his arms who was looking at each one of us with curious eyes.

"Yes, you did in fact." Jayden didn't try to hide his annoyance.

I felt a tug on my shirt and saw Zach stretching his arms out towards me. With a smile, I fulfilled his wishes and picked him up.

Zander and Amelia's kids were pretty comfortable towards me because Amelia made sure of it, she visited me along with her kids whenever she visited Clair. Zoey and Zach warmed up to me quicker than I had expected.

"But i wouldn't have if it wasn't that important." Zander's tone was apologetic.

"You should have informed me before hand." Jayden complained.

"You don't like us, Jay?" Zoey, the eldest child of Zander asked Jayden with a slight frown. She looked sad so did Zach who was in my arms, as he stared at Jayden with the same expression as his sister's.

"Jayden." I hit his arm lightly and glared for offending the kiss.

"No, that's not it Zoey. I love you both." Jayden said looking at the two kids with a small smile.

"And Ariel?" Zach asked, his eyes moving to his sister who was on Zander's arms before they settled on Jayden. His innocent eyes brimming with curiosity.

"Yes, I love Ariel too." Jayden assured them. "But your dad caused a slight problem, so we are trying to solve it now." Zander glared at Jayden when his name was put to blame.

The kids nodded their head in understanding and remained quiet.

I still had to be filled in into what they were talking about. I wasn't aware of the reason behind Jayden's annoyance nor was I aware of the reason why Zander was here when he should be on his way to his date.

"Would that change anything?" It didn't sound like a question and Zander seemed to already know the answer.

"Not really." Jayden was honest.

"Sorry to interrupt but i don't get what's the problem?" I asked politely, smiling sheepishly for not getting a grasp of the situation.

"He wants me to look after his kids while he goes off to enjoy his night." Jayden explained me. "What about their nanny?"

"I wouldn't be here if she wasn't sick." Zander sighed. "It wouldn't be long, I promise." Zander tried to convince Jayden who still looked reluctant.

"We can look after them." I offered, I saw no point why we should refuse to help him.

Jayden turned to me with alarmed eyes. "But what about our date?" His tone took a slightly whiny note which I found adorable. I understood why he was so reluctant so babysit Zander's kids.

"There's always a next time." I smiled at him in assurance.

"The same thing applies for them." Jayden grumbled.

"Thank you Melody." Zander gave me his bright smile. Ariel stirred in his arms, before going back to sleep.

"No problem." I returned his smile with my own. "Have fun at the date." I wished him luck.

"I will." He handed Ariel over to Jayden, who let Zoey down to hold a sleeping Ariel.

Zander crouched down to Zoey's level before talking "Don't bother Jay and Melody. Be good, your mum and I will come pick you up soon." Zoey nodded her head in understanding. Zander kissed both her cheeks before doing the same to Zach then Ariel.

The kids waved their father goodbye as he made his way towards the car.

Before getting in his car, Zander turned around and called me. "Melody, make sure Jayden treats you well." He got in his car with a satisfied smile when he got the reaction he probably was expecting from Jayden.

"I treat her well." Jayden retorted which caused Ariel to stir in her sleep.

Laughing silently at the uncle-nephew duo, I closed the door. Jayden hushed Ariel and cradled her in his arms.

I let Zach down he asked me to. He trailed behind Zoey who was making her way towards the kitchen.

"I will put her to bed." Jayden whispered, gesturing to Ariel in his arms.

"I will check they are up to in the kitchen." I whispered back at him. Nodding at my way, Jayden turned around and walked away.

My feet carried me to the kitchen where I saw two midgets on the floor, scoping ice cream from the tub to two small bowls that were placed on the floor.

Their small height likely to be restricting them from doing this on the counter.

"What are you doing?" I asked, my hands rested on my hips and I pinned them down with a questioning stare.

"We wanted to eat ice cream." Zoey said with a sheepish smile on her face, while Zach offered me his innocent smile.

I didn't have the heart to deny them when they were looking at me with such adorable faces. "Let me get that for you." I offered, taking out another two bowls and spoons from the cabinet.

Zoey grinned widely and nodded her head. I grabbed her first and made her sit on the stool before doing the same to Zach. I picked the ice cream tube and two bowls from the floor before placing them on the counter beside the other two empty bowls.

After scoping the ice cream in the bowl, I put the tub back in the refrigerator. I helped the kids get down before handing them their bowls.

"Go to the sitting room. We'll watch a movie." The two tiny people excitedly ran out of the kitchen and towards the sitting room. I followed behind them with two bowls on my hands.

Jayden arched a brow my way when he got down the last stair and saw me with two bowls. I halted in my tracks and waited for him to reach me. "Here." I handed him his share of ice cream.

As Jayden took the bowl in his hand, Zoey came running out of the sitting room, his eyes brimming with excitement. "Melody, we want to watch Hotel translahskabn..."

"What?" I couldn't quite understand what she said.

"Hotel translahskabn..." Zoey repeated.

Jayden laughed beside me silently. "She means to say hotel Transylvania." He whispered in my ear.

"Oh." I nodded in realisation.

We made our way into the sitting room and put on the movie which they wished to see but not before a minute of tantrums from Jayden.

He wanted to sit beside me and so did Zach. Zoey, who was silently watching everything, suggested I sit in the middle while Jayden and Zach each beside me.

I was suggesting the same time but Zach and Jayden were pretty stubborn to listen to me.

The empty bowls were on resting on the table, as we watched the movie in silence. Zach leaned on me as I kept my hands over his shoulders, while Zoey sat on Jayden's lap.

"Oh, Selena." Zoey cried in excitement like she was doing whenever Mavis spoke. I learned from Jayden a few minutes ago that Zoey loves Selena Gomez who had voiced Mavis.

I smiled at her, enjoying her every reaction. She was so adorable and a bundle of joy.

Jayden had his arm over my shoulder and he rubbed my shoulder softly, making me smile at him. He was staring me with a small smile on his face.

Jayden leaned down slowly and I closed my eyes momentarily forgetting where and who we were with.

His lips touched mine gently and I smiled into the kiss.

The kiss ended quickly as I pulled away in embarrassment when I heard Zoey making a disgusted sound. "Cooties." She wrinkled her nose.

I flushed under her gaze while Jayden laughed and pecked her on her cheek. "Ew, cooties." She repeated, wiping her cheek with the back of her hand.

Zach was staring at us, his eyes wide. "Daddy kisses mummy." Zach said adorable.

I ruffled his hair and pecked his cheek.

Jayden had his cheek turned my way and tapped it twice, indicating me to give him the same attention.

Shaking at head at his childishness. I pecked his cheek once, when I saw that the kids were already engrossed into the movie, I grabbed his chin and gave a quick peck to his lips.

Jayden soon got over his shock and smiled at me widely.

We turned to the movie once again, his hands resting on my shoulders once again, and I leaned my head on his shoulder, enjoying the warm of his touch.

***
Their relationship is going so smoothly, I am so happy but also scared of what might strike them when they're unaware (haha).

VOTE, COMMENT & SHARE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 4K 38
The main rule is 'Stop the cliches' -CC ~*~ In the town where everything cliched occurs, Ella is sent a message with a simple task. These messages...
4K 255 26
Melody Knight an eighteen year old girl that moved in her new dorm at UCLA University, she wasn't a social person because all her life she would stay...
2.7K 149 43
Kayla is any average student in highschool hoping to have a future for herself. Her life is pretty much normal until her interaction with the bad boy...
Poised By A

Romance

766K 18.5K 39
Poised; - To be ready and prepared to do something. ********** "I'm not that sure you're able to deny what we have, baby-girl." He leaned his face i...