Words that I wanted to tell y...

By ayumisenju

Have you ever wondered why Kakashi doesnt have a love life? Apparently he does, he just dont want to talk abo... More

Author's note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
UPDATE
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 17

5.8K 214 60
By ayumisenju

"PIGGY" Kakashi said.

"UGLY" Yuzuki retorted back.

"You look like ton-ton, hokage sama's pig 'cause your so fat!!" Kakashi said again.

"And you!!! You keep covering your face 'cause your so ugly!" Yuzuki said back.

Its one of their conversation, things were back to normal again after Yuzuki was out form the hospital. She was eating the ichiraku ramen with Kakashi. However, Kakashi was already full after finishing one bowl of ramen, and just sitting beside Yuzuki, with his chin resting on his palm. And on the other hand, Yuzuki finished 10 bowls and still eating......

"Dont mind her sir, you're girlfriend is still cute even if she gain some weight" The man who makes the ramen said.

"Thank you sir!" Yuzuki said happily while sipping her noodles.

"Cute ehh? I wonder?" Kakashi said while looking at Yuzuki.

"Ehh, if I gain weight, I can easily get thin too, i'll just get tons of training" Yuzuki said, after she drinks the broth of her noodles.

"Ahhhhh, Im full" She said as she hands the payment.

"FINALLY! after finishing 15 noodles!" Kakashi said with an exagerated sigh.

"Thank you maam and sir come again" The owner said as he waived at his two customers.

.............................................................

Yuzuki was walking happily, and she was followed by Kakashi.

"Aren't you tired? dont you want to go home already?" Kakashi said.

"NOPE!! Still not tired, I want to go somewhere" She answered.

"Where?" he asked.

"You'll see" 

"WERE HERE!!" Yuzuki shouted with joy.

"EHHH? gambling again?" Kakashi said, with a face that says 'youre impossible'.

"Ohhhh c'mon, its not that bad, LETS GO!!" she said as she drag Kakashi inside the place.

The place was full on men, its noisy and it smells like cigarette. Yuzuki was the only one who looks like a descent girl what would have been mistaken that she got lost and ended un in a place like that. On the other hand Kakashi as always looks calm as he walks beside Yuzuki, searching for a place where he could sit and rest.

Then one man saw the presence of Yuzuki. "Yo Yuzuki-chan, lets play again, Im gonna get back on you on last game that we played". He said.

"EHHH? youre challenging me? GAME!" Yuzuki said, with a fire in her eyes.

"Im gonna sit there Yuzuki chan" Kakashi said as he went on a corner bench and sit there, he opened his 'perverted' book and starts reading.

Yuzuki just nodded and she sat on the chair near a big table as started to pick up some cards. Then the game started.

Time flies when youre enjoying, Yuzuki was so absorbed with the game that she didnt noticed that she's there for a couple of hours. Kakashi was occasionally glancing at her while reading from his place, checking on how was Yuzuki. When a woman with a very fitted dress that shows her curves went to sit beside Kakashi.

"Hi, sir you're a ninja right?" She asked.

"Yes, I am, do you need something?" Kakashi politely answered.

"Nope, uhhmm can I sit beside you?" She asked.

"Oh sure" Kakashi said as he scooted to give some space for the girl.  

"What are you doing here?" The girl asked.

"Oh? me? Im on a mission" Kakashi answered, as he carefully glance again at Yuzuki.

"Mission? at a gambling place? hahaha youre funny" The girl said while laughing, she thought that Kakashi was joking.

"What's funny about it?" Kakashi asked.

"Ohh I thought youre joking" She said with a look of dissapointment.

"Ohh, no, no i dont mean any harm, hahaha" Kakashi said, as he laugh to make the athmospere.

The girl laughs too. Because of it, the chat about random things and stuff. 

"You? What are you doing here?" Kakashi asked.

"Ohh me? W-well Im with my ...y-you know" She answered?

"With whom?" Kakashi asked again. 

"With my lover, Im his concubine" The girl said with a proud tone.

"Ohh I see" Kakashi said.

Their conversation continued, neither of them know, a pair eyes was sending them with a dagger look.

"Yo, Yuzuki chan what happen to you? Your luck supply finally went out?" One of the guy said.

"Heh!! Dont blame me, if it turns out that you'll be beaten again" Yuzuki answered, looking pissed off. She dont know if he's annoyed because she's loosing the game or because of something else.

"Just because that girl is sexy and wears a very fitted dress, he's already flirting with her!" She said at the back of her mind.

Yuzuki finished her game, and ofcourse she won, but she's not happy about it. She went out without even telling Kakashi that she finished the game. But since Kakashi is a great ninja he noticed it immediately and went outside and he find Yuzuki walking away from the gambling place.

"Hey!!! Yuzuki chan wait! Why did you left so suddenly? he asked.

"Ohh, I almost forgot that Im with you sorry" Yuzuki answered. She make it to a point to say that she 'forgot' that she's with Kakashi to make him feel like gambling is more important to her that him. She's obviously jealous. 

"What do you want to do next?" Kakashi asked.

"Let's train together, no techniques, taijustsu only" Yuzuki suddenly said.

"Ehh? You want a match?" Kakashi asked, when Yuzuki tried to punch him but he immediately dodged it.

"HEY!! Choto-matte, im still not prepared!" Kakashi said, while continuously dodging Yuzuki's attack. On the other hand, Yuzuki was all out, it seems that she wanted to pour all her jealousy on this taijutsu match.

Kakashi then found it fun and started attacking Yuzuki. They continuously run, jump, attack and defend themselves. No one wants to get defeated. They are both jounin ranked ninjas, not to mention that both of them can be candidate for hokage.

"TAKE THAT!" Yuzuki shouted. And Kakashi defended himself immediately, then Kakashi was now on the attack pposition while Yuzuki was dodging him.

"Why do you suddenly want a match?" Kakashi asked in the middle of the fight.

"Because! Im gonna loose those fats" Yuzuki said.

"Ehhh? but youre not fat Yuzuki-chan"

Yuzuki grew more irritated at Kakashi's statement and she said to her self, 'not fat but youre flirting with a sexy girl earlier'.

Because of Kakashi's perceptive characteristic, he felt that Yuzuki was jealous of the girl he was talking earlier. And he said, "Well I dont like skinny or sexy woman, the kind of body that you have is my type".

Yuzuki was shocked as she was caught off guard by Kakashi's statement that she didnt noticed that Kakashi had a bunshin behind her. Then suddenly, a pair of arms was wrapped from her from behind and says "Gotcha!".

The Kakashi that she was fighting suddenly burst and yes, it was a bunshin the real Kakashi was behind her. 

"Hey! CHEATER! I told you taijutsu only!" Yuzuki said.

Kakashi chuckled and said, "Gomen gomen, but you look tired, and its already night, do you think we should get home?"

"okay then" Yuzuki said, obviously looking exhausted.

Since Yuzuki just came out from the hospital, her stamina was weak and she was easily to get tired, Kakashi notice it so he stops that 'so called training' to prevent Yuzuki from getting more tired.

.............................................................

Both of them went back to their place and it seems forever since they set their foot to that place, since Yuzuki was hospitalized, they spend their days at the hospital. They prepare to go to sleep, they both change into their night clothes.

"Ahhhh its good to be back" Kakashi said as he stretch his arms.

Yuzuki didnt talk to him on their way home, and Kakashi noticed that she was quiet the whole time. He hugged Yuzuki and he buried his face on the crook of her neck and said, "what's wrong?"

Yuzuki denied it by saying, it's nothing, but Kakashi tighted his embrace and said "someone is jealous".

"Im BAKA! flirting with a sexy woman earlier!!" Yuzuki admitted.

"I didnt flirt with her, though she ask me if I can go out with her" Kakashi said as a matter-of-fact tone, teasing Yuzuki.

"SEE? your flirting I hate you!" Yuzuki said,

"Ehh, she asked me, but I declined, I told her I was already inlove with someone who loves gambling and eats too much, who doesnt care if she gets fat. But still and constantly looked cute in my eyes" Kakashi said, that sends a deep red blush to Yuzuki.

"S-s-shut u-up!" Yuzuki said as she escape on Kakashi's arms and flooped down on bed, with her face burried in the mattres to hide her embarasment. Kakashi just chuckled and lied beside her.

"C'mere" Kakashi said. He gently turn Yuzuki's body to face him, he slips his arm on her head, as he gently stroked her soft hair.

"I dont know if that's an compliment or an insult" Yuzuki said while pouting.

"Why are you pouting? stop it, hahhaa, I wont flirt with anyone just you" Kakashi said.

"Heh! I wont buy it" Yuzuki said as she buried her face on Kakashi's chest.

"Im sorry please stop pouting or i'll tickle you to death" Kakashi said teasingly.

"Okay okay I forgive you!" She answered as she wrap her arm on his waist.

"I miss hugging you like this" Kakashi said in hoarse voice.

"Hummmm, me either" Yuzuki said.

Kakashi pulled the blanket to both of their bodies and he continues to stroke her hair. Yuzuki's eyes went heavy as she muttered the words.

"Ka......ka.....shi.... i-i love...................."

Kakashi continued "you?" oh damn she's asleep. He chucked to himself as he kissed her forhead and says, "I love you more" and they went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 195 25
Phila... Ludus... Eros.. Pragma... Agape... They say that there are five stages to a lasting relationship. Phila... the friendship side of love. L...
98.4K 1.9K 28
2 teenaged boys fell in love, but there was a tragic accident done to Obito Uchiha, his lover Kakashi Hatake, was deeply depressed after seeing his l...
10.4K 189 10
Kakashi had a crush on obito for the longest time but he couldn't be with him because obito was dead and kakashi didn't get the chance to tell obito...
101K 4.9K 25
Aizawa being reborn in the naruto universe? He has someone from our world with him? I wonder how that will turn out. -Kakashi love story- People migh...