Chapter 48

(AN: Im sorry it took me a while to update, its because of school and my internship, then I have asthma T_T so im not feeling well, I hope you guys can understand.)

(Flashback)

"Itachi..." Yuzuki called out to Itachi who is walking ahead of her.

Itachi stopped and he turned around.

"Yes? d-do you need something? Yuzuki-san?" Itachi said looking on his shoulder.

"Ohhm humm nothing, Im just wondering if you... want to hand out and you know.... popsicle?"

"I got no time for that, Im sorry. I'll be going now."  Itachi said wthout waiting for Yuzuki's answer as he walks again.

"Itachi....." Yuzuki quietly whispers his name.

On the other hand, Itachi had a very sad looking face when he turned down Yuzuki 's offer.

"Im sorry." Itachi muttered.

.        .        .        .        .

"Yuzuki san whats with the long face?" Shikaku asked.

"Shikaku sensei,  Itachi is avoiding me, I dont know what I did." Yuzuki said with a sad face.

"Ehh he's avoiding you? why?" Shikaku asked.

"I dont know, Im trying to remember if I sad something but I cant recall anything." She said.

"Hummm then why dont you try to talk to him. Then if he says anything, you can say sorry." Shikaku said.

"O-okay then." 

.        .        .        .        .

"Itachi, can we talk for a minute?" Yuzuki asked when she found free time for her and Itachi to talk privately.

"Im busy soo...."

"Just a minute."

"..............."

"Please?"

"SIGH, Okay then."

Itachi and Yuzuki went to talk in private.

"Uhhm Itachi, well Ive noticed that youve been avoidng me lately, did I do something wrong. Please tell me." Yuzuki asked.

"............... nothing you did nothing." Itachi said.

"Huh? but why are you avoiding me?" 

"Im not avoiding you, now excuse me." Itachi said as he now turn his back to Yuzuki.

"Hey wait."  Yuzuki said as she hold Itachi's arm.

"What?"

"DONT 'WHAT' ME! DONT ACT LIKE NOTHING'S WRONG, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? YOU THINK ITS EASY WHEN YOUR AVOIDING ME ALL THE TIME AND I KEEP THINKING IF I DID SOMETHING WRONG?" Yuzuki shouted.

"............................."

"I-itachi answer me." Yuzuki said now tears are threatheing to fall in the corners of her eyes.

"Then, d-do y-you love me? Yuzuki-san I love you, not just a comrade or a friend. More that that. I love you, now do you love me too?" Itachi said.

"........Itachi, I didnt realized that you..."

"Just answer me, do you love me too?"

"Im sorry *sob* Itachi I love someone else. *sob*" 

"I knew it." Itachi said with a sad smile.

"Its because of my age right? because Im younger, because I dont share the same age as you right? you always look at me like a younger brother. If Im older, do you think I have a chance?" Itachi said with a longging eyes.

"*sob* itachi, Im really sorry." 

"I guess If you die then after years past, I'll become older that you. Then I'll have a chance. But how can I love you if youre gone right?" Itachi said with a sarcastic smile.

"Im sorry Itachi."

"Dont be sorry, I should be the one to say sorry. I'll be going now Yuzuki san." Itachi said with a sad smile as he turned his back to Yuzuki and he walks away. Neither did Yuzuki know, Itachi is also crying.

.        .        .        .        .

"Sir?" Yuzuki asked with a long stick in her hand.

"What?" Itachi said.

"Humm, where are we going." Yuzuki said as both of them are walking in the small village.

"Sit here." Itachi said as he gently push Yuzuki on the bench.

"Im gonna check something, so stay here. I wont be long." Itachi said.

"Okay." Yuzuki nooded as she sat there. Itachi cast a last glance at her before walking away.

Yuzuki humms to herself as she enjoys the warmth of the morning sun and she smiles when a breeze went past her.

"Wow, look at that. Hi miss." guy 1 said

"W-who are you?" Yuzuki asked.

"Why are you alone, such a pretty girl alone in here." guy 2 said.

Yuzuki felt a chills on her spine as she tries to stand up and she grabs her stick.

"Im sorry, I'll be going now." Yuzuki said as she tries to excuse herself.

"Opps, no dont go! we'll just gonna have fun, we promise you'll enjoy it too." Guy 2 said.

And when both of them realized that Yuzuki is blind, they both gave each other a meaningful smile as they drag Yuzuki into a dark alley.

"No dont!! STOP!!" Yuzuki shouted but it seems like no one can hear her, tears are falling from her eyes as he felt that her back was on a wall and 1 guy kissed her on the neck.

"NO!! S-STOP PLEASE!!" Yuzuki pleads as she cried.

"Dont worry, you'll gonna love it." Guy 2 said as he stroked her thigh. They bump Yuzuki's head against the wall and a blood flows from her forehead, she felt dizzy and she cant move. They continue hurting her so that they can restrain her from fighting back.

"SOMEBODY HELP! AHHH!!" Yuzuki cries as she calls for help while crying.

The guy was about to remove Yuzukis' clothes when..... their movements suddenly stop. 

Both of the guys suddenly stop as they collapsed on the ground, lifeless.

On the other hand Yuzuki remained shaken, with her clothes wrinkled and tears on her eyes, she's shaking in fear.

"Yuzuki!" Itachi shouted as he ran towards Yuzuki.

When Yuzuki heard the voice calling for her, without thinking she run towards the voice.

They met halfway and Yuzuki throws herself into the arms of the person who called her. With wounds on her body, bleeding forehead she cries into the arms of the person that saves her.

Itachi was taken aback when Yuzuki hugged him, he hesitate for a bit but then he hugged her back. Itachi stroked Yuzuki's hair and he whispers in her ears.

"That must have been scary. Im sorry I left you" Itachi said as he tries to soothe the crying girl in his arms.

Yuzuki didnt answer as she continues to cry in fear. 

"Shhh stop crying, Im here already." Itachi said as he now hugged her gently but firm. He burried his face in her shoulder as he closes his eyes.

"Im sorry, I wont leave you again." Itachi said repeatedly.

Neither did both of them know a ninja saw Yuzuki who was about to return to Konoha.

(AN: what do you think of this chapter? comment your insights below.)