Chapter 49

(Hello guys, sorry I've been idle for the past days because things are so busy for me. So yeah here we go.)

"I-Im s-scared." Yuzuki said as she continues to cry in Itachi's arms.

On the other hand Itachi continues to hold her and stroke her head. "Shhhh, Im here now, I'll protect you I promise." He whispers in a gentle and comforting voice.

"Your're injured, lets get going. We need to take care of that wounds." Itachi said as he carried Yuzuki in his arms. He looks at Yuzuki's face with a pained expression as her head continues to bleed.

The moment they went back to their place in a small village, Itachi carefully place her on the bed. He wipes her tears with his thumb and he says. "I'll treat your wounds now dont cry okay?" He said, and Yuzuki just nooded.

Good thing the wound is not that deep, Yuzuki continues to twitch everytime Itachi made contact with her wound. Finally, he finish it off with a clean bandage.

"Sir? may I ask you a question?" Yuzuki asked. And without waiting for Itachi's reply she contiued.

"Have we met? wy are you so nice to me? Im your enemy right?" 

Itachi anwered her. "I know you, and Im nice because you are nice. Now get some rest." 

Yuzuki doesnt pry more as she slowly lay herself on the bed. She closes her eyes.

Hours passed, Yuzuki cant seem to fall asleep. Probably because of what happened earlier, that she's still in fear, and the fact that she's weak and helpless at the moment. Then in her mind she remembered Kakashi.

She misses Kakashi's embrace, his arms that makes her feel more safe. His warmth, his scent and his voice, the way his eyes smiles and his kiss. She break down in tears after remembering all of it.

"Kakashi...." she whispers like calling into him in the midst of the sadness and fear.

.        .        .        .        .

(At the Konoha)

"Yes, I really saw Yuzuki with a member of akatsuki." One of the Konoha ninja said.

"How can you say that your information is reliable?" Tsunade asked.

"Because I saw it with my own eyes, they are at a small village near the boundaries of Hidden Mist." The ninja said.

"Okay thank you, you can go now." Tsunade commanded as the ninja went out of her office.

"What are we going to do now Tsunade sama?" Shizune asked.

"We're going to get Yuzuki back. But this time I dont want Kakashi in this mission."

.        .        .        .        .

"SIGH, Kakashi sensei is too quiet lately." Naruto said.

"Yeah,I actually feel for him." Sakura added.

"C'mon guys dont add the sadness by being ad too. Look at the brighter side, atleast we know that Yuzuki is not dead." Choji said as he munch his  potato chips.

"Yeah, Choji is right." Shikamaru agreed, when....

"Look its Kakashi sensei." Ino pointed out as they saw Kakashi walking.

"Kakashi SENSEI!" Naruto shouted and Kakashi looks at them.

"Ohh hey guys." Kakashi said as he stoped on his tracks.

"Kakashi sensei, where are you going.?" Sakura asked.

"No where, I cant stay alone at home, I kept remebering Yuzuki and you know, I can afford to be sad all the time." Kakashi answered honestly.

"Kakashi sensei, dont worry we will find and rescue Yuzuki for you." Naruto said.

"Yeah, If there's anything that we can do, we will help." Ino said. And all of them nooded.

"Yeah, thank you guys." Kakashi answered.

After a small talk with his students, Kakashi went to the forest part of the Konoha where he and Yuzuki spends time before, as he was thinking to himself.

"I should probably let you go now, maybe youre right, we are trying too hard for this that we ends up hurting each other."  He said at the back of his mind as a gush of wind suddenly blew.

(AN: Sorry if this updte is short, I promise i'll make it up to you all. Comment your insights, I would like to hear from you.)