Chapter 51

(AN: Hello guys, Im back. Sorry for being not active this past few days. It's just because you know, I'm a graduating college student this coming April 16 [hurray!!] and yeah it wasnt easy, since I need to fix everything, from my diploma, toga pictorials and all that kind of stuff. And guess what, Im already employed, my job will start at april 27 so employment requirements and those kinds of things that made my schedule even worse. But no need to worry, writing is my passion and it makes me feel happy whenever I create a story that people love and appreciate. Anyways Im sorry for a long hiatus, but then, lets keep this thing rollin')

.        .        .        .        .

Since Itachi immediately escaped from the giant snake that was about to swallow them, and as he saw that the Konoha anbu is about to come, it would be a great opportunity to make the anbus and the snake clash together and to use that opportunity as a decoy to make their escape a successful one.

Konoha Anbus came and they fought with the snake that was obviously one of Kabuto's doing, as they start to fight. The fight was a very intense one that destroyed the whole place in just a second.

.        .        .        .        .        

While at Konoha, Kakashi heard about the misson that the anbu's did regarding Yuzuki. He just said to himself that he wanted to let her go, but a part of him just cant. He clench his hand into a fist as he decided to went into Tsunade's office.

"Hokage sama, Kakashi wanted to ask you something." Shizune said.

"Let him in" Tsunade answered.

The door opens, and Kakashi walk slowly inside, as Shizune went outside the office to give the two some privacy.

"What do you want Kakashi?"Tsunade asked with a very serious expression on her face.

Then, Kakashi bowed his head low as he said "please let me go with the anbu mission on planing to retrive Yuzuki." 

He didnt raise his head until Tsunade called his name.

"Kakashi.."

"I know you would do that, I was actually waiting for you to come here like that. I know because of what happened, you have all your feeling and emotions mixed up, so I decided to not involve you in this mission, and give you some time to think and reflect.  So now....... go and do as you please" Tsunade said.

Kakashi one again, came back to normal as he wanted to see again the girl that he loves the most and save her.

"Kakashi, let me just remind you. If anything out of ordinary happens, kill Yuzuki." Tsunade added.

"Yes I wont forget that." Kakashi said as he went out on the office. 

.        .        .        .        

The moment that Itachi declared that it was him that Yuzuki is seeing, painful expression is visible in his eyes.

"Im sorry for not saying this to you earlier." He added.

"B-but w-why?" Yuzuki said with a shocked expression. "Why are you doing this to me? Did you kidnap me? why are you with them? Why dont you kill me?" she asked while tears are spilling on her eyes.

"No, i-its, its not that..." Itachi said as he cast his eyes on the ground.

"Then why? Itachi?. W-why am I here with you?!! why did you kidnap me?!! Why did you not tell me earlier that it was you all this time?!!" She asked as she shouted."

"Yuzuki calm down!!" Itachi said as he quietly shakes her body while holding her shoulders.

"Some things are hard to explain, but believe me, I-I love y-you s-so much" He declated as he pulled Yuzuki in his arms.

On the other hand Yuzuki cant understand what is hppening as she remained in itachi"s arms for a couple of minutes. Then Itachi pulled back, and look at Yuzuki's eyes. He pulled her in, and crash his lips on her, making Yuzuki shocked and her eyes went wide.

It was a very deep kiss, agressive and manipulative kiss that Yuzuki can't even protest even if she wanted too because of the strong pair of arms that holds her.

Then, Itachi uses this opportunity to use his sharinggan, and use it on Yuzuki as he looks at her in her eyes in a very short distance.

Soon Yuzuki fell and a blood drips down on the corner of her mouth, making her unconscious. Itachi catches her body as he cast his gaze on the poor girl's face. Itachi inhaled as he declared to him self.

"It's now time that Im gonna set things right."

After that, he went back to the cave where the akatsuki are while carrying Yuzuki's unconscious body.

"Ehh Itachi, why is that girl like that, did you kill her?" Kisame asked.

"No, I didnt." He answered flatly.

Then out of nowwhere Kabuto came.

"Damn it, those konoha pupies are now sticking their noses, where's the girl?" Kabuto asked. And Kisame point his finger to Yuzuki's body.

"DAMN!!! Why is she like that? What did you do Itachi? Dont you know that her health is important? my experiment wont be completed especially when she have a lifeless-like condition like this!!" Kabuto said angrily.

"It's your fauld stupid." Itachi declared casting his scary eyes on Kabuto.

"You could have told me that you need her body, so we can come on you, not by getting us using your stupid snake and swallowing both of us." Itachi said.

"Dont you know that her eyesight are returning? she tried to escape using the commotion that caused by your snake, that why I did that to her." Itachi added.

"Wooooo still a heartless person, doing that on you former comrade." Kisame claps his hand in satisfaction.

"Damn it! I need her body!! you almost kill her!" Kabuto said as he walks out of the cave.

"I will return!" Kabuto said.

When Kabuto is already gone, Kisame asked Itachi.

"What are you gonn do to her? kill her?" 

"Nope, the Konoha Anbus are going to retrive her, I want entertainment" Itachi said.

(AN: what do you think of this chapter? Comment your insights ^_^)