Chapter 21

Its the middle of the night, Yuzuki is in my arms as she cried her self to sleep. I was sitting on the bed, with her on my arms holding her like a child. Still feeling the guilt with the fact that I yelled at her breaks my heart, she cried while trembling in fear, scared that I might get tired of her, but I will never. Her face flushed in crimson red, heavy breathing with her body slightly shaking from coldness, I held her and press her gently to my body, hoping to share some of my body heat to her. She groan slightly as she snuggle herself on to me. I place my palm of her forehead to check her temperature, and thank goodness her fever subsides.

I didnt sleep the whole night, the sun picks out and its already morning, still gazing at the girl in my arms, I cant help but to feel worried. I gently tucked her now in bed and cover her with three blankets. I place a gentle kiss on her forehead before getting up. The whole night that I was holding her made my arm sleep, I stretched my body and my arms, as I walk to the kitchen. 

I prepare my self a mug of coffee and I cooked some poridge for Yuzuki. It feels sad that she's not well, this place sound terribly silent. I suddenly missed her loud voice and our stupid banter. After I finished cooking and eating my breakfast, I went to where Yuzuki was and I sit on the bed beside her. Ofcourse as usual I opened my fave book and starts reading to kill time.

Then I noticed that Yuzuki is moving, she removes all of the blanket that is covering her, she opens her eyes slowly. 

"What wrong?" I asked

"Its hot" She said, with sweat buds on her forehead. 

She sat up and I noticed that her clothes is drenched with sweat. I placed my hand on her forehead and I ask.

"How do you feel?"

"I feel better now" She aswered, and yes, her fever subsides again. I breath a sigh of relief as I got up and went to my closet. I get my plain white t shirt and got back to where she was. 

"Change into this, youre drenched in sweat." I told her. She takes my clothes an she just stared at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Im g-gonna ch-change, s-so" She said a bit flustered.

I felt my face blushed as I got what she means, I turn my back to her, and said "Uhhm, okay you can now change, I wont turn until you tells me so".

"O-okay" she said meekly.

My back was facing her, I was waiting for her to tell me that she was done, but its taking so long. I keep my patience as I stare at the wall infront of me. I cant bring my self not to think of some ... you know.. nasty thoughts..... aw damn what am I thinking? I tried to erase what I was thinking, but still Im a man, and THANKS to the help of the novel that I just read, my imagination about pervy things gets wild. I mean I cant help it! Yuzuki is pretty, she's sexy and her skin is smooth. OH MY GOSH! KAKASHI GET A HOLD OF YOUR SELF.

I feel crazy, Im talking to my self as I shake my head to remove those thoughts but still Yuzuki wasnt talking. Is she done? 

"Ehem, uhh Yuzuki-chan are you done?" I ask with my face tinted with red.

"No" she slowly replied.

"Why does it takes you so long?" I asked her, still with my back facing her.

"I-I cant, wait, j-just w-wait" she said while panting. Judging with the sound if her voice I can tell that she find it hard to change, maybe because of her fever and the fact that she still feel weak. I just stay silent as I wait for her. She finally spoke.

"Uhhm, K-kashi?" She said softly.

"Im gonna turn now". I said, as I turn my body around to face her.