Chapter 52

"It seems like the entertainment you want already came Itachi" Kisame declared as the Konoha Anbus are on their way rescue Yuzuki.

"Well then I dont wanna be caught up with this thing, id better be going" Kisame said as he went out, clearly doesnt want to waste his time fighting. On the other hand, Itachi only sighed as he cast his eyes on the unconscious girl laying on the ground.

"Im sorry Yuzuki, ill tell you everything when you wake up. Lets just get out of here for now" Itachi mutterd while gently picking up Yuzuki, carrying her in his arms, ready to leave the place. 

He cast a genjutsu around the place to mislead the direction of the Konoha anbus, using his sharingan as he hurriedly went out on the place as soon as possible.

.          .          .          .

Itachi went on a winter village with Yuzuki that is still unconscious. He rented a small room and placed Yuzuki on the bed, he looks at the girl's sleeping figure before he sighed. He sat beside her while stroking her head, waiting for her to regain her consciousness. 

It doesnt take too long before Yuzuki opened her eyes, she looks at the unfamiliar ceiling trying to recall all the events that happened. When Itachi suddenly speaks.

"You're awake, how do you feel". He asked.

On the other hand Yuzuki was still dumbfounded at the sight of Itachi, just looking at him feels.... different.

"H-hey, I-Itachi, uhhhmm" She cant find a word to say, how to start or how to ask anything.

On the other hand based on the face Yuzuki is making, he already knows whats on her mind, he sat on the edge of the bed where Yuzuki is laying and said. "Do you mind listening to me?"

.          .          .          .

"First, Im sorry. Im the one behind your kidnapping at Konoha." He said with a sad smile.

"Why? why did you do it? well, I should have known, you're now one of the most wanted criminals in ninja world" Yuzuki muttered almost like a whisper, but enough to be heard by Itachi, she then cast her eyes on Itachi's eyes. "I've been dead for many years, what happened to you? what made you do the things that you did, I know you, and Im confident enough that you wont do things without a valid reason." She said as she placed her hand on top of Itachi's.

On the other hand, Itachi didnt move either. He looks up and said. "All the things that you see, is not always what it seems." He heaves a heavy sigh before continuing, "I did it because I want to save the Konoha".

"To make the long story short, Uchiha clan is planning a coup d'etat on Konoha, wanting to gain more power, and ofcourse, even if its against my will I need to choose between my clan or the Konoha. I hate greediness for it makes everyone suffer, imagining Konoha that had been protected by different Hokages and ninjas, a place that I call home, where I have friends, that warm feeling, I just cant let it be destroyed by people who are greedy. Specially, I can't destroy a beautiful place where my little brother once enjoyed".

Yuzuki is carefully listening to what Itachi has to say and said "you saved Konoha, live as a criminal, hated by people, but the truth is you're a hero. I know its weird for me to say this but, I couldnt expect less from you. You carried a burden on your own all this time. Im sorry I wasnt with you all those times." 

"Now, now. What's up with you? remember Im your kidnapper, I could kill you any moment." Itachi tries to scare her to hide his embarassment, but deep inside he's happy he finally told someone his burden, and that someone understands and doesnt make any judgement out of it.

"Really, you got plenty of chances to kill me, I was sleeping a moment ago". Yuzuki said with a smile. "But honestly......" Her voice becomes serious "why did you kidnap me?".

"I knew we'll come across that". Itachi said and continued "The akatsuki is after the technique you made, the very technique why you're here with me now. At first..... I dont want to believe that you're resurected, beause the forbidden technique that the 2nd hokage made, can only bring life to the dead and make the resurected move against his/her own will. But you, you made a technique that can restore the human flesh as if it was never dead, move according to that persons own will. It could be a key to unlock the immortality."

"And that immortality is what they're after" Yuzuki interjected with a serious expression.

"Exactly" Itachi said with a sad expression.

"SIGHHHHHH, and you kidnapped me to make the akatsuki believe that Im within their reach, so that they wont attack the Konoha. Talk about being a hero again hahahahaha" Yuzuki teased Itachi to lighten the heavy athmosphere, "You even cast a genjustsu on me to purposely make me feel weak, close in dying state so that Kabuto wont make experiments on me" Yuzuki continued but then she sudenlly blushed. She remembered that Itachi kissed her while he cast the genjustsu on her.

And it seems like Itachi already knew what Yuzuki is thinking, he cast his eyes down with blushing face and said "I-Im s-sorry".

Yuzuki on the other hand cleared her throat to kill the awkwarness and said. "I never thought that my technique can cause trouble this big, I shouldnt have been resurected to begin with".

"Then what are you planning" Itachi asked.

"I should probably did this the moment that I was resurected, I should have killed my self and leave without any trace." She said with a sad smile.

"But, Im glad I got to see you and everyone else, I overstayed, I guess?" she continued.

"But, nobody has the control over you when your not at Konoha, not the elders not even the hokage. Then, I have a proposal to make...." Itachi said with a long pause.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Leave everything, leave Konoha and stay with me, I promise I'll protect you"

(AN: sorry it takes too long, it takes years i know >.< and im sorry too many things happened but IM BACK, I hope you guys enjoy) THANKYOU and ILOVEYOU ALL, thankyou for waiting.