Chapter 37

Few days passed, Yuzuki haven't gained her consciousness, which makes Kakashi feel even more worried. Ofcourse because of her situation Yuzuki was kept from her visitors and only doctors, nurses, Tsunade, Shizune and Kakashi are allowed to see her.

Its morning at Kohona, the sun is shining brightly the birds are chirping and the day was good. Well not for the case of Kakashi who is sitting quietly on the bedside chair reading his favorite book as he leans comfortably on the chair. With his one hand holding the book, his other free hand holds the hand of the girl who is unconsciously laying on the bed. Taking an occasional glance the the face of the girl beside him, looking at the girl's chest if it was moving, signaling that she was breathing, he heaves a deep sigh.

"Damn Im too paranoid." He said as he put's down the book and strokes the cheek of the girl laying on the bed.

"Yuzuki-chan, Im paranoid you know, I always checks if you're still breathing. Im too worried, dont sleep too much." He said with a sad smile. He moves his hand from her cheek and he strokes Yuzki's forehead, removing some strands of hair from her face.

"I'll be going out for a while. Be a good girl and wait for me, I love you so much." He whispered to her ear and he gently kissed her forehead before standing up and starting to leave. He cast a last gaze on her sleeping figure before he finally closes the door.

The moment he closed the door, Yuzuki's hand slowly twiched.

...............................................................

"Kakashi-san good morning" one of the nurses who passes by said.

"Good morning." He answered back with his hands placed on his pockets.

"How is she? any progress on her condition?" Kakashi added.

The nurse silently shakes his head with a frown. "No, Im sorry. Im about to go to her now anyway." the nurse said.

Kakashi face went sad before saying. "I'll be out for a while, take care of her, and tell me if there's a progress on Yuzuki's condition." 

"Ofcourse I will, see you later." The nurse said as both of them walk in separate direction.

....................................................................

Kakashi went to his house, he closed the door and breath a deep sigh. He strips himself off as he went to shower, hoping to calm his nerves and at the same time clear his head.

After taking a shower, he went back to his room and opens his closet for a change of clothes when he saw the pair of gloves that Yuzuki gave to his. He gets it together with his clean clothes before closing the closet door.

He makes his breakfast, a warm mug of coffee and a toast. He sits down on the chair near the window as he looks at the clear blue sky. With the gloves on his hands, his holds it firmly as he thinks of Yuzuki. Then he quietly whispered "please get better."

He doesn't have the energy to do anything that day, the just spent the day in his room reading book, looking at the gloves, then think of Yuzuki until he fell asleep. 

"Kakashi?" 

"Hummmm?"

"Kakashi" 

"That voice, Yuzuki-chan?"

"Hello Kakashi" Yuzuki said with one of her sweetest smile.

Kakashi can't believe his eyes he went to Yuzuki and he cupped her cheek with his hand and a tear slowly falls from his face.

"Y-Yuzuki, b-baby, I-Im so sorry. Im sorry, I should be the one protecting you, I-Im sorry." He declared with a sad look on his face. "Are you fine? how do you feel?" He asked worriedly. But Yuzuki didn't answer she just shakes her head slowly.

"I love you Kakashi" Yuzuki suddenly said with her cute smile, a smile that he longed for the most. Her face that makes him feel so calm and her warm voice. Kakashi can't take it as he pulled the girl in his arms and hugged her tight. And this time his shoulders are shaking as he buried his face on the crook of her neck. "I love you too. Please stay with me, don't leave me." Kakashi said.

"I never left you, even before. It's only you who thinks that I left, but Im always with you." She calmly answered as she gently wrap her arms around his back.

"Don't worry we will be together." She said as she gently pulled back from the hug, he looks at Kakashi's face and this time she holds his cheek with her hand. She wipes his tears with her thumb "i'll always be waiting for you." She said as she was slowly dissapearing with a blindly light.

"N-no!! W-wait, take me with you" Kakashi says in panic as he tries to grab Yuzuki but his hand went through her. The pulled his arm back and stares at it in frustration the he looks at Yuzuki slowly fading.

"N-no! d-dont l-leave m-me. Yuzuki" He shouted.

"YUZUKI!!" "YUZUKI NO PLEASE."

.........................................................

"YUZUKI ! ! ! ! ! !" Kakashi  shouted as he suddenly sit back and realized everything was just a dream. He was panting and he got buds of sweat on his forehead.

"A dream..." He muttered to himself.

A part of him is relieved because its just a dream, but a part of him is worried at the same time beause what if that is Yuzuki saying goodbye to him in his dream?

He became much more worried as he stands up and rush to the hospital, running in his way, only Yuzuki's condition is lingering on his mind. 

"Please let it be just dream." He said to himself as he runs.

He went through the hospital, running to the different rooms to reach where Yuzuki is, when he saw that the door is wide open. The door was never opened that wide before, his heart raced the moment he saw that as he runs and make himself to her room.

The moment he entered the room, he saw all the nurse together with Tsunade and Shizune gathered around the bed, making it impossible to see a glimpse of the girl in bed.

"What happened? This can't be." He whispered to himself as he slowly walks to look at the situation.

Then...

He hears a voice that he wanted to hear for so long saying. 

"Where Am I? Why everything is so dark? I cant see a thing."

.........................................................................

(AN: What do you think of this chapter? comment your insights ^_^ )