Chapter 39

"Uhhhggh, too pain....ful" Yuzuki said as she is fighting with the extreme pain that she was bearing right now. 

"H-how l-long will I e-endure t-this?" Yuzuki asked Shizune while she is crampled on her bed, with sweat buds on her forehead and tears on the corner of her eyes. Her face is red and she is panting, obviously trying to endure the extreme pain she was feeling.

"Hang on there Yuzuki chan, after 12 hours we can put anesthesia." Shizune answered with a worried expresion on her face.

Yuzuki is still confined in the hospital, she's now enduring pain from her broken bones and wounds. She will be overdosed of she'll take any more drug on her body, pain killers and anesthesia is still forbiden after 12 hours. So for the time being she is now enduring extreme pain.

Yesterday is the day when she woke up from her comatose state and when she was confirmed blind. Kakashi was with her until she fell asleep and he will be back till morning, and its only middle of the night when Yuzuki woke up due to extreme pain that she felt, and unfortunately any medicine and drug is not allowed for her to intake.

"Uggghh i-its p-pain-ful, w-where i-is K-kaka-shi?" She asked while crying , and Shizune and the other doctors felt sad on her current condition.

"He will be back, so wait for him okay?" Shizune answered.

"*hic* Sh-shizune s-san, i-its too *hic* painf-full, p-please l-let m-me u-se anesthesia o-or s-something, I d-dont t-think I-I c-can e-endure m-more *hic*" She begs to Shizune while crying in pain, curling herself into a ball with her red face and sweaty body, she find it hard to breathe.

Shuzune and the other doctors continues encourage her to wait for 12 hours and saying words that will make her endure the pain. But still they look at Yuzuki with their painful expresion, seeing her in too much pain with nothing that they can do.

Then sudenlly Tsunade entered Yuzuki's room, her eyes widen seeing Yuzuki's current condition, crying and moaning in too much pain. 

"Yuzuki-chan, hang in there!!" Tsunade said as she sits down beside Yuzuki's bed.

"T-tsunade s-san, is that y-you?" She asked the moment she heard Tsunade's voice.

"T-tsunade, I-I dont t-think I c-can m-make it." Yuzuki said while crying.

"*hic* Tsunade p-please *hic* do s-something *hic*, it's too painfull, I want to die!! Ugghhhh" She said then she curled herself into a ball fighting the pain she's currently feeling.

"Yuzuki dont say things like that, Im doing something. J-just bear with it." Tsunade said with a tears now forming on the edge of her eyes. She held Yuzuki's hand and Yuzuki held it tight, and she pulled it and such but Tsunade didnt mind. It was too painful for her to watch Yuzuki in pain, but it's for her own good.

Then the door bursted open. 

"You finally came." Tsunade said as Kakashi made his way inside the room.

"What happened?" He asked, and Tsunade just cast her eyes down with a frown. 

Kakashi's eyes cast on Yuzuki who is suffering in pain, she shuts her eyes close tightly with a tears flowing from her eyes, then she curled herself into a ball, then turning her body around, sobbing in tears and moaning in pain.

It seem that Tsunade already told Kakashi what happened, so Kakashi didnt asked any more further. He just silently walk and sits bedside Yuzuki, at that very moment Tsunade, Shizune and the other doctors went out leaving Yuzuki and Kakashi alone.

"*hic* *hic* Ugghhh too m-much p-pain *hic*" Yuzuki said to herself fighting the pain that she feels.

"Yuzuki chan. Im here." Kakashi said as he gently scoop Yuzuki behind her head and lift her gently into a sitting position and hug her against his chest.

"*hic* K-Kakashi i-its t-too p-painfull *hic*" Yuzuki said now crying into Kakashi's chest.

"Shhhhhhh, i'll be here." He said as he stroked Yuzuki's hair. While Yuzuki is clutching Kakashi's clothes in his chest, crumpling it with her hand but Kakashi didnt mind.

"*I dont t-think I c-can m-make i-it. Kakashi *hic*" Yuzuki cries.

"Dont talk like that, you can make it, i'll be with you." Kakashi answered. "Just wait then you'll be surprised the pain will fade, the time runs fast." Kakashi assured her, rubbing her back as she sobs continuously.

"Ugghhh!!!!!!" Yuzuki moaned for the millionth time in pain, and when she feels the pain Kakashi hugs her tigher. 

"If you can just pass the pain on me, i'll bear it for you. Im sorry its the only thing I can do." Kakashi whispers to Yuzuki's ear while holding her in his arms. He wipes her tears with his hand,and he use his sleeve to wipe her forehead with sweat buds.

"K-kakashi, d-do y-you t-think this i-is too m-much?" Yuzuki asked while crying.

"What is too much?" Kakashi asked.

"*hic* t-that w-were -trying t-too m-much t-to be t-together, m-maybe t-this i-is n-not our t-time." Yuzuki said with tears flowing from her eyes. Kakashi's eyes widen in shock.

"What are you saying? dont talk like that, Im not letting you go!" Kakashi said tightening his embrace to Yuzuki.

"i-its t-too painful I-I want t-to die." She declared as she cries more in pain.

"No! dont leave me! please!" Kakashi said, "Dont talk like that." He added.

"I w-want to be with y-you e-either, b-but I t-think w-were destined to b-be apart." Yuzuki aswered.

"Stop it! Baby why do you keep saying goodbye?" Kakashi said with his now quivering voice, still not letting Yuzuki away from his grasp.

"Maybe I j-just c-came b-back t-to tell you s-something" She said.

"W-words that I w-wanted to tell y-you." She added.

"T-that K-kakashi, I love you s-so m-much." 

(AN: What do you think of this chapter? comment your insights ^_^)