Chapter 11

AN: Its been ages, i know but yeah, I never plan to abandon any of my writings and stuff, so here we go ^_^

Time passed when Naruto met Yuzuki for the very first time, they eventually became more close. Well because of Naruto's friendly characteristic and Yuzuki's lively attitude they became closer, sooner and later Yuzuki met the other friends of Naruto. 

"Uhhm ne, Yuzuki sensei I really want to hear this from you, but why did you die?" Sakura asked.

"Yeah, what's the whole story" Choji added. 

The stare made Yuzuki give up and as she raised her hands to say 'i give up'.

"Okay let's see? I died because of poison, they haven't created the antedote for it then eventually I died, hummm yeah something like that.... But you know........"

"What's it?" Naruto asked eyes wide open, curiously listening to her.

"By the time I was bedridden, I can hear everything and I hear Guy and Tenzo crying like a kid. WAHAHAHAHAHA" Yuzuki said while laughing.

Lee responded "WOAHHHHH, you heard my Guy sensei crying because he was worried for you? OMG!! I shouldn't say this but............ Saruka-chan if something bad happend to you, I will cry a river for you" He said while kneeling on one knee and send Sakura a wink, which makes Sakura freak out.

Sakura punches Lee playfully, then all of them bursted into a wholehearted laugh. The athmosphere was warm and everyone is havng a good time, while Kakashi and Guy was standing behind a tree trunk gently observing Yuzuki and their students. When suddenly Guy spoke with a serious tone.

"Kakashi, what's the decision on Yuzuki's life?" 

"They are still debating, the other's want to kill her, because her staying will be a living testimony that the Konoha tolerated the forbidden technique" Kakashi said, sadness evident in his eyes. Then he continued.

"But..... the others said that she created a jutsu to reverse the forbidden techique.... that even Yuzuki doesnt know if a success or not, if its not she will end up destroying the village, but before that happen...."

"You will kill her" Guy added, which makes him sad too. Saying those little convesation made them sad as they look back at Yuzuki with their student at a distance.

"Ne Yuzuki senpai, did Kakashi sensei cry too" Ino asked, oviously wanted the 'romance' topic between Yuzuki and Kakashi be opened. Everyone listened attentively, as Yuzuki spoke.

"Hummm, for what I can remember he did, he was the last voice I heard before you know.... before I die" She said with a smile.

"Its a tragic-love story, but it turned to be a happy ending right?" Shikamaru added.

"Happy ending huh? I hope so?" Yuzuki said, then she make a hand seal.

"What are you doing Yuzuki sensei?" Choji aked.

"Just making something for all of you guys." Then she smiled at them and tapped the ground. A wood suddenly sprout then it slowly turned into a shape of flower.

"Just so you know, I love flowers, this kind of flower will never wither because its made of wood, just like our love in our village, love with our friends, I feel so blessed I got to be alive this time to know all of you. Please use your strength to protect something important to you okay?" Yuzuki said as she hand them the wodden flower one by one.

"Sensei, im sooo happy" Lee said with tears in his eyes"

"thanks sensei" Naruto said. And everyone followed.

The day was over and all of them waved goodbye. Then Kakashi and Yuzuki was left again, walking together.

"Kakashi, I have a great feeling they're goona be a great ninja like you" Yuzuki said.

"Yes, I think so too. I saw you, you give them a wooden flower."

"Yup, I gave them that, just a little remembrance" She answered with a huge smile.

Kakashi eyes went sad, he wanted to make Yuzuki stay in Konoha forever and continue their romance, but it was obvious that Yuzuki knew that sooner or later she will be killed. They walked in silence untill they reach Yuzuki's home. They both went inside. When suddenly.....

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Yuzuki screamed, tears are evident in the corner of her eyes, that signifies that she was in pain, she grasped for air as she clutch her chest nearest to where her heart is. She fell but Kakashi catches her immediately.

"YUZUKI WHATS WRONG?" he asked, and she carried Yuzuki and rushed her to Konoha hospital.

........................................................................

Tsunade was running, as she went to the emergency room to look at Yuzuki's condition. Kakashi waited outside patiently, and silenty praying that it's not the last time he can held Yuzuki and tell her everyday how much he really loves her. Time feels like eternity when the emergency room light went down and Tsunade went out, he immediately stands up and ask the conditon of the girl inside.

"She's fine, it seems that her body functions is already restoring but the poison still stays inside her, im still making an antidote for it, I hope she could make it untill then."  Tsunade answered as she pats Kakashi's shoulder and give him a reassuring smile, "dont worry she's fine now. Kakashi nooded as he looked at Tsunade's retreating back.

He hurried himself on Yuzuki's room, he seat silently on the chair beside the bed, he held her cold hands and looks at her comatose state. Then he gently stroke her head on his other hand and said.

"Baby, it feels like dejavu, the time when you lay in the bed suffering from the same poison, please wake up, sorry..... I....I cant do anything, if only the pain can transfer to me so i'll end up your suffering" He tighten his grip on he hand as the tears flows from his eyes... "I love you, Yuzuki". He added.

Then by that exact moment Yuzuki's hand twiched, she slowly opens her eyes, and smiled weakly on Kakashi with her pale lips and silently whisper "I love you too". Kakashi reached out as he cupped her pale cheeks and kissed her softly on lips, it was a simple peck, but it tells how much he loves her. No words were exchanged after that, the pressence of each other while holding each other's hand tells so much. Then Yuzuki drifted to a deep sleep.