Chapter 17

"PIGGY" Kakashi said.

"UGLY" Yuzuki retorted back.

"You look like ton-ton, hokage sama's pig 'cause your so fat!!" Kakashi said again.

"And you!!! You keep covering your face 'cause your so ugly!" Yuzuki said back.

Its one of their conversation, things were back to normal again after Yuzuki was out form the hospital. She was eating the ichiraku ramen with Kakashi. However, Kakashi was already full after finishing one bowl of ramen, and just sitting beside Yuzuki, with his chin resting on his palm. And on the other hand, Yuzuki finished 10 bowls and still eating......

"Dont mind her sir, you're girlfriend is still cute even if she gain some weight" The man who makes the ramen said.

"Thank you sir!" Yuzuki said happily while sipping her noodles.

"Cute ehh? I wonder?" Kakashi said while looking at Yuzuki.

"Ehh, if I gain weight, I can easily get thin too, i'll just get tons of training" Yuzuki said, after she drinks the broth of her noodles.

"Ahhhhh, Im full" She said as she hands the payment.

"FINALLY! after finishing 15 noodles!" Kakashi said with an exagerated sigh.

"Thank you maam and sir come again" The owner said as he waived at his two customers.

.............................................................

Yuzuki was walking happily, and she was followed by Kakashi.

"Aren't you tired? dont you want to go home already?" Kakashi said.

"NOPE!! Still not tired, I want to go somewhere" She answered.

"Where?" he asked.

"You'll see" 

"WERE HERE!!" Yuzuki shouted with joy.

"EHHH? gambling again?" Kakashi said, with a face that says 'youre impossible'.

"Ohhhh c'mon, its not that bad, LETS GO!!" she said as she drag Kakashi inside the place.

The place was full on men, its noisy and it smells like cigarette. Yuzuki was the only one who looks like a descent girl what would have been mistaken that she got lost and ended un in a place like that. On the other hand Kakashi as always looks calm as he walks beside Yuzuki, searching for a place where he could sit and rest.

Then one man saw the presence of Yuzuki. "Yo Yuzuki-chan, lets play again, Im gonna get back on you on last game that we played". He said.

"EHHH? youre challenging me? GAME!" Yuzuki said, with a fire in her eyes.

"Im gonna sit there Yuzuki chan" Kakashi said as he went on a corner bench and sit there, he opened his 'perverted' book and starts reading.

Yuzuki just nodded and she sat on the chair near a big table as started to pick up some cards. Then the game started.

Time flies when youre enjoying, Yuzuki was so absorbed with the game that she didnt noticed that she's there for a couple of hours. Kakashi was occasionally glancing at her while reading from his place, checking on how was Yuzuki. When a woman with a very fitted dress that shows her curves went to sit beside Kakashi.

"Hi, sir you're a ninja right?" She asked.

"Yes, I am, do you need something?" Kakashi politely answered.