Hetalia One-Shots!

By PeridotKirkland

It's exactly what the title says I'm open to requests! Please voice your ideas! More

England x France College AU
Announcements!
Nyo!RusAme Steven Universe AU
Spain x Neko!Romano
Angel!England x France Part 1
Nyo!Italy x Germany
Teen!Gamer!Japan x Teen!Nerd!England
Thief!Prussia x Peaceful!Citizen!Canada Part 1
Americat x Reader
Nyo!SuFin Steven Universe AU
More Announcements!!
Prince!England x Butler!France Part 1
Mochi! USUK
Need for Ideas
Vampire!England x Reader
Seasonal One-shots!
Werewolf!Prussia x Human!Canada Part 1
One Month Anniversary!
Japan x Neko!America
Yandere!2p!Endland x 2p!Prussia
GerIta Highshool AU Part 1
So, I've been thinking...
Prince!England x Butler!France Part 2
Yandere!Russia x America
Ghost!Prussia x America
Nyo!DenNor Steven Universe AU
GerIta High School AU Part 2
Please Read
America x Demon!Turkey
PruCan Highschool AU Part 1
Naga!Switzerland x Reader
Celebration Time!
PruCan High School AU Part 2
RoChu Cardeuse AU: Forbidden Love Part 1
Happy Thanksgiving!
RusAme Human AU: Black Friday
FYI
Nyo!Poland x Lithuania Human AU
1.5 K?!
So, I Had An Idea...
America x Germany: Meetings
That Time of Year
Christmas With Family (FACE and Nordics)
A True Story
Christmas Romerica Mpreg (Fem!America) Human AU
Merry Christmas!
So I Got Tagged...
New Year!
Hitman Jones x Reader x Assassin Kirkland Part 1
So, I Was Thinking...
The End

Undead!Romano x Human!America

1.2K 18 4
By PeridotKirkland

This one-shot was inspired by Stephanie Mabey's The Zombie Song, the video above is my favorite animatic version of this song (it's a Hamilton AU btw). If you haven't heard this song, I suggest you listen to it right now. 

Also, this one-shot is gory and sad, you have been warned.

Lovino blinked, realizing something was off. His whole body felt numb and he felt nothing but desperate hunger. He needed something sustaining. He needed something alive.

He got up, his hunger not allowing him to wonder how his room became so demolished.

Honestly, it looked like a rabid dog came through and destroyed everything.

But he didn't care about that right now... he needed to EAT.

(A few dead people later...)

Lovino sighed contently, wiping the excess blood from his mouth. 

WAIT, BLOOD?!

He stood up, looking around in alarm. All these eaten corpses... he... he couldn't have done this... right?

He backed away slowly. "I... no..." He whimpered. "I'M A MONSTER!" Lovino screamed.

How... how did this happen? 

"Why..." Lovino sobbed.

(Who knows how long later...)

Lovino walked through the street absently. There was no reason for him to do anything else. He wasn't hungry, and he found that sleeping was impossible in his new form (I feel like that's why zombies are so slow and move so sluggishly, IDK), he was beyond tired, but couldn't do anything about it.

It made him sick. This whole situation. All he could do was eat, everything else was sluggishly walking around looking for his next meal. 

The worst part about it, was that no matter what, he never seemed to die, a few days ago someone had shot him in the heart, but it did nothing except give him a dull ache in the chest.

Lovino paused for a moment, looking ahead. Where was he even going? There was nowhere to go, not even death (or so it seemed to him at the moment).

He let a tear fall down his face. If only Feliciano was here, then at least he would have someone.

"What did I do to deserve this?!" He screamed at no one in particular. "I mean... I was never the nicest or most generous person, but still..." He cried, falling onto his knees and sobbing uncontrollably.

(Two days later...)

Alfred looked the zombie in the eyes, looking away and gritting his teeth, he shot.

The dead body of his best friend fell to the ground.

"Rest in peace... Kiku..." He whispered, not trying to stop the tears pouring from his eyes.

"Alfred!" A familiar voice called out. It was his brother, Matthew.

"It's clear this way now!" He called back, trying to keep the whimper out of his voice.

Matthew ran into the street, Franis close behind him.

Francis gasped at the sight of Kiku and Ivan.

"Oh, Alfred... I'm so sorry." Matthew said, putting a comforting arm around his twin's shoulders.

Arthur appeared behind him, and saw Kiku's broken body. "BLOODY-" Francis pressed his finger over Arthur's lips, effectively shutting him up.

Alfred finally looked up, tears still steaming down his face. "We need to keep moving... see if we find anyone else that's left."

Arthur cast a final glance at the corpses before nodding in agreement. "Right."

Francis looked at the setting sun and frowned. "It's getting dark, we should find shelter."

"Yeah." Mathew agreed. "...Alfred?"

Alfred wiped away his tears. "I'm fine, Mattie. Let's go."

(An hour later...)

They camped out in an abandoned hotel. Well, at least they thought it was abandoned.

After dark, a flood of zombies came in.

Now, the FACE family was trying to escape, they ran up the stairs, taking out zombies that got too close.

Lovino had been following this mindless herd of zombies for a couple days now, he was about to leave, but then he saw him.

A beautiful live man with gorgeous dirty blonde hair with a cute cowlick and determined sky-blue eyes covered by thick framed glasses.

He was holding a gun... taking out the monsters.

Sure, Lovi was one, but he hated being a zombie and regarded himself as a monster.

Lovino slowly walked up the staircase, pushing other zombies off and letting them fall to the ground. Finally, there he was. In front of his angel (not that he'd ever admit he called Alfie that).

(Alfred's POV)

Alfred stared. Mesmerized.

Sure, this man was covered in blood and tattered skin, heck, he was even missing an eye! But still, that dark brown hair and sun kissed skin... that beautiful hazel eye filled with so many emotions... he was perfect.

"You... aren't going to kill me?" Alfred said warily.

Lovino shook his head.

"I... can you... talk?"

"Yes, I can talk, idiota." Lovino snapped at him, making Alfred chuckle.

"I like you." He said, making them both turn red.

"Attitude! I meant I like your attitude!" He screeched, making Matthew run to him and see Lovino.

He gasped. "Alfred!" He pulled out his pistol.

"No! Mattie! Stop!" Alfred screamed.

"I'm not going to kill you!" Lovino yelled in frustration.

Matthew frowned. "You're smart for a zombie..."

Alfred tied a rope around Lovino's neck making him yell in protest, but he didn't lay a finger on the American.

"Matthew, please, can we keep him? I promise I'll keep him under control."

"I'm not a pet!" Lovi screeched.

Matthew was obviously not convinced.

Lovino sighed. "If I loose control... I'll give you a warning, then, you can kill me."

Matthew glared at them both. "Check with father and papa." He said coldly, turning and escaping from the new wave of zombies.

Alfred took Lovino's hand. "Come on, dude, let's go!"

(Three days later...)

Everyone hated Lovino. Everyone but Alfred.

Alfred and Lovino grew closer each passing second and not once did Lovino show any signs of loosing control.

Until today.

Alfred was walking, a loose hold on Lovino's rope, when suddenly, the Italian stopped.

Alfred looked at him in surprise. "Lovi? Dude?"

Lovino looked up, tears pouring from his eye. "A-alfred, I think I lone you. Ti amo, idiota."

Alfred stared at him in shock.

"I-I know you don't feel the same way, but-"

"Lovino Vargas, I love you more than anything in this life." He said seriously.

"... R-really?"

"Yeah." Alfred smiled. For the first time since this stupid apocalypse started, he smiled.

Arthur and Francis walked over to them cautiously.

Tears were still pouring from Lovino's eyes, his hunger was torturous.

"A-alfred! I'm loosing it!" Lovino screamed.

Alfred shook his head rapidly. "No, please Lovi, stay with me!" He yelled desperately.

"I can't!" He sobbed. "Kill me! Please!"

Alfred looked over expectantly at Arthur, who already had his gun pointed at Lovino's head.

"Arthur... don't-"

"PLEASE! I DON'T WANT TO HURT YOU, ALFRED!" Lovino screamed.

Arthur sighed sadly, looking at his son. "I'm sorry, Alfred."

BANG!

It seemed like it happened in slow motion.

Lovina's angelic form fell limply to the ground, his eye lifeless.

"No..." Alfred whimpered.

"I'm sorry." Arthur whispered. 

"LOVINO! PLEASE! NO!"

He was met with silence. Dead silence.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.1K 60 35
This is mainly a story with different stories inside it. STORYCEPTION. Such as Fan-Fics, ( mainly Hetalia ) and even song dubs, and my OC's. Warning...
56.6K 261 23
Just a compilation of fanfics I've made. And still making. Mostly Hetalia And maybe others
13.5K 327 22
2p! Hetalia 1p! Hetalia Nekotalia Dark! Hetalia 2p! Nyo! Hetalia Nyo! Hetalia Human! Hetalia AU And more! What is this about? Like the title says, I...
18K 179 41
I own the storylines, not Hetalia, or the art, and definitely not you...unless you want me too~ Feel free to make requests~!