The Girl Everybody Hates (Tak...

By t_ri_sh_a

She is the bad girl. He is the good boy. She is wild, misunderstood and hated. He is tamed, appreciated an... More

1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 9

1.3K 60 6
By t_ri_sh_a

William's PoV

I woke up at 8 AM. After fixing my bed and I went downstairs to the kitchen. I saw mom and dad in the kitchen mom was cooking breakfast and dad was helping her. Dad didnt had to go to the office on sundays.

"Good morning, mom and dad" I greeted. I went and sat on a stool.

"Morning, dear" she replied and also dad.

"Your looking happy today, son. Can you tell us the reason?" dad said.

"Oh Jack just let the kid be" mom said and slapped dad's shoulder playfully.

"Is it because of the Abby girl the twins talked about?" He asked me.

"Jack" mom scolded dad.

"I'm just curious, honey" he replied.

"Well thats alright, sweetheart. But dont try to pry into his personal life" mom said

"Whatever you said, dear" dad gave up and kissed my mom's cheek.

Thank you, mother I thought.

Mom and dad are the best. They knew what was best for me but sometimes I would not agree with them. Even though I would act badly they would still love me no matter what. And thats why they are the best. If dad would scold me mom was always their to back me up, but if shes the one who gets mad were all dead. When you get on her bad side she is more scarier then dad.

"Morning, mom, dad and Will" Axel came to the kitchen yawning and rubbing his eyes with his hands.

We replied with 'mornings'.

Axelline came her hair tied into a ponytail. She said 'good morning' and we replied with saying 'morning'.

Out of all the three of us Axelline was always the morning person.

After having breakfast the twins decided to swim at the pool outside the backyard and mom and dad went with them. While I just wanted to stay in the living room and watch a movie or something.

When the movie finished I went to my room to watch the video from yesterday. Thats when I knew when I was playing the guitar she kept on giving me glances from time to time.

And for some reason I was happy about that.

I took my phone and texted her.

Me: Hey good morning. Are you already awake?

But their was no reply. I waited but their was still no message. Minutes later my phone rang. I was hoping to see Abby's name but it was not her. Its was Kenneth, one of my friend and football teammate. I accepted the call and put the phone near my ear.

"Sup bro!" Kenneth shouted.

He was always the noisy one of the group. Everytime he whispers to me or someone else it doesnt sound like a whisper because everyone in the room can hear it.

"I'm not deaf, stupid and why are you calling anyway?" I asked angrily.

"Whoa whoa whoa didnt mean to upset you that much, bro. I was just calling if you wanted to party tonight?" he asked.

"A party? on a sunday night? isnt school like tomorrow?"

"Yeah I know that I'm not stupid. But c'mon it has been months since you last partied" he insisted.

He was right. The last time I went to a party was three months ago. I did go to a party a month ago but it didnt count because it was my cousins birthday party and she was tuning ten.

Well why not? I thought

"Sure" I told Kenneth.

"Great" He said and hung up.

Rude much

After that call I felt thirsty so I went to the kitchen to get some food. While I was walking back to my room I found something that interested me.

Abby's guitar.

She had maybe forgotten it yesterday. I should return it to her with the hoodie I borrowed from her.

I went to my room to change clothes and grab the hoodie. Then went to tell mom that I would be going to Abby's to return the guitar and hoodie.

When I went to the backyard I saw dad trying to teach Axel and Axellinw how to swim and mom was watching them.

"Mom I'm going to Abby's to return her hoodie and guitar" I told her.

"Sure" she said "and stay out of trouble"

"Okay, mom" I said

"What?! Will is going to Abby's I wanna go too" Axelline said from the pool.

"Me too" Axel whined too.

"No buttheads are coming with me" I teased them.

"Will dont treat your siblings like that" mom scolded me.

"Okay, I'm going now. Bye!" I told them.

I went to my car and strated the engine and drove to Abby's house.

*******

I was already infront of Abby's gate.

"Excuse me, I'm here to see Abby I mean Abigail" I asked one of the guards.

"I'm sorry, sir. But she left two hours ago. I dont when she will be ba-" before he could finish his sentence he was cut off by a car honk.

I looked behind me and saw Abigail's car behind my car. I saw he waving to me and I gave her a smile.

Abby told the guard to open the gate and we went inside. She parked her car and I parked mine beside her.

I went out of the car with her hoodie and guitar in my hand. She went out of her car and jogged to me.

"Hey" She said.

"Hey" I replied.

"What are you doing here?" she asked

"I came here to return this" I showed her the hoodie and guitar.

"Oh yeah. I forgot about that" she said "Lets go inside the house"

I nodded and followed her.

I just noticed that she was wearing a dress. Where could she had gone to? I thought.

Once we were inside she took her guitar and hoodie and went to her room.

I went and sat on a couch. She came back and sat on the same couch.

"Why are you wearing a dress by the way?" I asked her.

"I went to church" she said.

"You went to church?" I repeated.

I was shocked to know that a daughter of a gang leader would go to church, but its her father who is the gang leader and not her.

She nodded hed head.

"Why?" I asked curiously.

"Because I am a Christian and I wanted to" she stated.

"no offence Abby but even though your father is a gang leader you still want to worship the Lord?" I asked "I'm not an atheist or something, I'm just curious"

"Yes, I worship God even though my life has alot of problems and I dont care if my dad is a gang leader" she replied.

After she said those words I became quite. But then she spoke again.

"How about you?" she asked.

"Me I dont usually go to church every sunday, but I am a Christian" I told her.

"How long have you been?"

"My mom used to read me stories when I was young"

She nodded.

"You know Will you should go to church" she said "Even though I know people hate me I still feel loved when I an sitting inside the church"

I smiled at that.

Abby stood up "Why dont we get something to eat? I'm kinda hungry" she said.

"Yeah" I stood up.

"But I have to change first just wait here" She said walking to the stairs and up.

Abby came back wearing black jeans, a black crop top and a hoodie tied around her waist.

"Lets go" She said walking to the door and I was following her.

I told her we would ride my car and she agreed. We drove to the city and ate at a small cafe Abby recommended.

The place It felt cozy. There we tables and chairs and some couches or sofas. The place was called 'Oriyummy'. I didnt get it at first but the word 'Ori' is from the word origami because they give you paper to make some origami and yummy because they say their foods are yummy.

The place had a lot of arigamis on the wall and others were hanged by the a small piece of string. The theme of the cafe was nature with the colours blue, green and yellow.

I ordered a burger and a smoothie and Abby ordered lasagna and also a smoothie.

While waiting for our orders we talked about random stuff. A waitress gave up papers to do some origamis. I didnt know any origamis but Abby knew. We made a talking fox and a butterfly each.

Our food arrived and we ate. The name oriyummy really fitted becuase the food was so yummy even delicious.

While eating I asked Abby of she wasnted to go to a party.

"Hey Abby wanna go to a party?" I asked her.

"When?" she asked.

"Tonight" I answered

"I dont know"

"C'mon it will be fun"

"But why do you want to bring me?"

"Because your my friend" I told her and she smiled.

"I want to go but there will be alot of people and they will see my face and hate me" She said.

"How about you bring a hoodie and a facemask, but you will still have fun"

She hesitated but answered.

"Okay"

"Great you wont regret this"

-------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you liked the chapter.

And pls dont forget to comment, vote or share.

What do you think will happen at the party??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 39.6K 60
{Highest Rank: #21 in Teen Fiction, #1 in Comedy, and #10 in HighSchool} THE LAST 20 CHAPTERS HAVE BEEN REMOVED! THIS IS JUST A SAMPLE AND THIS BOOK...
1.5M 42.3K 54
We've all heard about 'the main character'. The type of person who lives through the most dramatic and improbable situations, and finds the kind of e...
7.7K 285 34
Highest rank: #208 high school sweethearts Meet Avery White. Her parents are loaded, and she has the perfect life. She doesn't know it but she's beyo...
479K 12.4K 36
Kehlani Stevenson's mother's mind snapped two years ago when the divorce happened. Her mom's divorce from her dad sent her mom insane, so when Kehlan...