I want you back - EDITED

By madaboutfalice

"The tea you drank, has a calming effect." I heard his calm voice and nodded. "Get some sleep, Alice, I promi... More

1 "Tisane For Relaxation"
2 "I want my Alice back"
3 "You deserve punishment"
4 "Gladys Jones, you deserve the worst..."
5 "The spoken words can't be undone"
6 "Do you know something better for oblivion?"
7 "Forbidden fruit is the sweetest"
8 "The devil's in the detail"
9 "The mission to find Alice has just begun"
10 "It's good to have you back, Alice"
11 "Everything with FP is done, but that's okey. I will survive."
12 "Welcoming party for Gladys?"
13 "Girls gone wild"
14 "Walk of shame"
15 "We all go a little mad sometimes"
16 "Bad boy I heard You're officially free"
17 "A Little Party Never Killed Nobody!"
18 "Food Poisoning?"
19 "One way or another"
20 "Won't you say hello to your new old neighbor, Alice?"
21 " You pretend to be strong, but inside, you die of fear, Alice
22 "I don't want anything to calm down, I want my child"
23 " We've just lost one"
24 "I can heal you"
25 "Vicious Circle"
26 "What's so funny, FP?"
27 "Are you going to beat me to death?"
28 "Fred and I kissed"
29 "You kissed my woman!"
31 "See you soon... partner"
32 "Those claws will be in your eyes right now"
33 "I've never peed better in my life"
34 "A small bean with a big heart"
35 "Why do I need a guy if I can have a woman?"
36 "He is dead"
37 "The rest of my life and a day longer!"

30 "I guess. I'm keen on bad boys"

817 43 7
By madaboutfalice

It took us a long time to clean up this mess. In the meantime Hermione came to us and she helped us a lot. I was grateful for what she did for me and my grandchildren.

I didn't know who broke into my house. I could only suspect that it was Edgar, but I didn't have any evidence. Everything in my life got complicated, and I slowly didn't see how to deal with it.

"Four o'clock in the morning" Betty looked at her watch on her wrist. "We cleaned the house for four hours," she added, and I sighed quietly.

"It's still a good time" I stood in the middle of the living room, put my hands on my hips and looked around the house. "I don't know exactly what to start in the morning: from repairing the door, inserting new windows, or from the looks of prying neighbors," I added, and tears appeared in my eyes.

"You have a terrible sense of humor, Alice," Hermione said and she approached me.

"I know" I shrugged and looked at FP who had fallen asleep on the sofa. This view melted my heart. "Thank you for your help, Hermione, there's no need for you to be here with us. We'll do it," I added with a smile.

"Are you sure, Alice?" Hermione came up to me and hugged me.

"I'm sure," I nodded and also hugged her.

"If something happened, call me," I nodded, and when Hermione left my house, I went into the kitchen to put water for coffee.

Jughead and Betty slept in the chair, so I covered them with a blanket. Then I looked at FP who was sleeping on the sofa and I also covered him.

I made a cup of coffee and went to the kitchen window. I noticed Edgar, who was getting out of the car. I didn't know what tempted me, but I ran out of the house and approached him.

"Are you having fun?" I asked loudly and he looked at me in surprise.

"It's five in the morning, Alice." Speak more quietly, people are asleep, "he replied, and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't care. Everyone should know what you're doing," I pointed to him. I was convinced that he was behind the burglary.

"What is going on?"

"You broke into my house at night and left me a threatening letter. How dare you ?!"

"What the hell are you talking about ?!"

"Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about!" I growled loudly and walked closer to him. I looked into his eyes and clenched my hands into fists.

"I really don't know what you mean, I wasn't here yesterday, I just came home now"

What? If Edgar wasn't here, who could break into my house? Maybe somebody from this farm?

"If it's not you, it's definitely someone from your ... Friends," I said, and he laughed. He shook his head and came closer to me. I moved away slightly for fear that he could do something to me again.

"Do you think if I wanted to intimidate you, I would have someone break into your house and leave you a threatening letter?" He snorted. "Don't be funny, Alice" raised his hand up and touched my cheek. I shuddered and moved my face away from him. "It's enough that I come to you, and you're scared of me. I don't need to break into your house" he shrugged, and I looked at him with disgust.

"I hate you" I hissed, tears appeared in my eyes. "I hope that our paths will be separated once and you will disappear from my life once and for all," I added, and he smiled.

"Our paths will never separate, my dear Alice," he answered mysteriously, and I looked at him in surprise.

"I will do anything to avoid you"

"In that case, you'll have to get off work at school because we're going to work there together. I'm a new history teacher," he replied, and I opened my eyes wide. Has he just been employed at school? Was it some sick joke?

"I don't know what you did to get a job at Riverdale High School, but I promise and I swear I'll do anything to keep you out of it for a long time"

"Threats? Since when, Alice Smith is so ... Bad?" he laughed.

"You don't know what I am capable of yet" I replied and narrowed my eyes. I turned on my heel and went to my home.

I went in and the first thing I found was FP, standing at the door. He looked at me fondly, and I sighed quietly.

"Everything's fine," I said when one of his hands touched my arm. I went to the kitchen to drink my coffee. I was suddenly sick because of the nerves involved in repairing my home and Edgar as a school teacher. This man wanted to destroy my life at all costs.

"What did he want?" FP came to me.

"He said he got a job as a teacher at school. Do you understand that? He ?!" I sighed in exasperation and laid the cup down to the sink.

"Shit, this man won't give us peace" FP sighed heavily.

"Us? What do you have to do with it?" I asked and put my hands on my hips.

"I'm worried about you, that's enough?" he answered and took the same position as me. From the distance we had to look really comical. Like a pair of small, offended children.

"Let's say I'm satisfied with this answer," I shrugged. "Will you help me buy windows and doors?" I asked, and he nodded.

"I'll help you"

"Thanks" I smiled weakly. "Then I'll ask Fred to help me fix it," I added and looked at FP. He nodded. He was very calm when I mentioned Fred. I didn't do it on purpose to somehow provoke it, just Fred knows his renovation work.

"I'll help him," FP said quietly, and I nodded. "Alice, there's a tense atmosphere between us. I don't want it to be like that, do you get it?" he came to me and grabbed my hands.

I looked into his eyes. Yes, I would like it to be well between us, but there have been many bad things that have made it difficult for us.

"FP, you're aggressive and possessive, I don't want to be with someone who doesn't control his fists. You beat your best friend and you hit me," I pointed to my cheek. "How is it going to be between us?" I asked and looked at the children. I had to be sure that our argument didn't wake them up.

"I'm so sorry," he said and grabbed my shoulders. "I love you, Alice," he whispered, and I swallowed.

I looked deep into his eyes and opened my mouth to say something, but I didn't know what. His face came uncertainly to mine, and the butterflies in my stomach began to go crazy to the point that I got nauseated. I was dizzy, so I moved away from FP and leaned my hand against the locker. After a while I leaned over the sink and began to vomit. I felt FP's hand clench gently on my hair. I was grateful to him that he was here and holding my hair.

"Alice?" FP asked worried.

"Nerves" I answered quietly when I finished vomiting. I rinsed my mouth and my ailments ceased. I turned to FP face and leaned my hips against the locker.

"Are you nervous?" he asked suspiciously.

"If you think I'm pregnant, you're wrong, I'm not, FP," I answered quickly.

I wasn't so sure about it at all. The fact that I miscarried didn't rule out the possibility that I couldn't be pregnant again. We landed together in bed with FP many times and it was often without protection, so there was always a percent chance that I could be pregnant. I chased that thought away from me and shook my head.

"I didn't even think about it"

"That's good," I nodded. I sighed quietly and leaned my hand against the counter.

"Can we talk about what happened yesterday?" FP approached me and I looked at him.

I knew that this conversation would have to come sooner or later. It was pointless to move it to the side plan.

"Let's talk," I waved a hand and took a deep breath. "You must do something with yourself. You must control your aggression," I added, and he nodded.

"I know, I was planning to go to the doctor," he replied, and I nodded.

"Good"

This conversation was stiff.

"Alice" FP grabbed my arms and pulled me to my side. He clung to my lips with his own and pulled me closer to him.

After the events of yesterday's night I was mentally exhausted and needed something to relieve stress. I gave back the kiss and threw my arms around his neck. Despite the fact that I was sad and hurt by him, something inside didn't let me push him away.

I wanted FP with my whole body and mind. Our kisses from calm have changed to fast, full of passion and desire. Both of us couldn't control the tremors of our bodies.

FP lifted me up and sat me on the kitchen counter, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. I pulled him to myself and wound my fingers in his hair. We were so wonderful, but when his hands began to unbutton my shirt, I stopped him.

"FP, not here. Children," I said quietly and looked into his eyes. We both calmed down our breaths.

"Yes, you're right," FP nodded, but he didn't move away from me. I smiled slightly and hugged him tightly, hiding my face in his neck. He embraced me tightly in the waist and put his head on my head.

"Would you like some coffee?" I asked after a moment, raising my head. I looked at him and smiled slightly.

"I'm not dreaming about anything else," he replied and helped me off the counter.

"What are we doing for breakfast?"

"I admire you, Alice" The FP embraced my waist and turned to me. I looked at him surprised.

"Why?" I asked and raised my eyebrow.

"You think of breakfast, while your home has broken windows and a balanced door," he replied, and I laughed softly.

"I'm not sorry for this house, it's not my real home and it will never be one," I sighed quietly.

"Where is your real home?" FP smiled under his breath.

"In the worst southern part of the city, near a certain leader of Southside Serpents Gang."

"Uuu, it sounds really bad"

"I guess. I'm keen on bad boys" I shrugged and let go of him. "We'll make scrambled eggs, Jonesy" I said and pulled FP towards the fridge.

~~~~~

After breakfast, along with FP, we went to Greendale to buy three new windows and a door lock. When we returned to Riverdale, I went to Fred and asked him for help in repairing the windows, because I knew that FP couldn't handle it.

"People are already talking about it," Fred said when they took a break with FP.

"I guess," I nodded and sighed quietly. Honestly, I didn't care much for people.

"People will always talk," FP said and poured himself a glass of water.

"When it turned out that Hal was a black hood in front of my house there were a lot of reporters and curious onlookers"

"Alice, I didn't know ..." FP grabbed my hand and I smiled weakly.

"It doesn't matter anymore, FP. It's gone," I shrugged and let out a quiet sigh.

"Come on, FP. We'll fix the last window, then fix the door." Fred stood up and FP nodded.

"Let's go, Mate" FP kissed my hand and followed Fred.

~~~~~

The next day, with a positive attitude, I got out of bed and took a long shower. I put make up, and then I made breakfast for myself and Betty. Today I started officially working in a school newspaper, which I was very happy about.

"Betty, come on!" I shouted when I put bacon on the plate. I was excited about my first OFFICIAL day in a new job.

"Coming!" Betty said and went down the stairs. She sat in the dining room at the table, looked at me and rolled her eyes.

"What?" I asked and shrugged. "Something wrong with my outfit?" I asked and looked at my white shirt and red skirt.

"No" Betty shook her head. "Relax, Mom, you're too excited"

"Is it so visible?" I asked, trying to hide the embarrassment on my face.

"Yes, but I definitely prefer to see you when you're very happy than when you're sad." Betty smiled at me, and I blushed.

"I love you, Betty," I said quietly.

"I love you, too"

~~~~~

I parked in the parking lot and together with Betty we went to school.

"Good luck, Betty" I said to my daughter.

"Thanks, mom. Good luck in the new job," Betty smiled at me and hugged me quickly.

Betty went to her locker and I went to the headmaster's office. I knocked on the door and when I heard a quiet "please" I went inside. The view I saw there caused me a nausea. Edgar sat in a chair and talked to the headmaster.

"Alice, it's good that you're here now, I'd like to introduce you to someone," the director stood up and I waved my hand.

"You don't have to, I know Edgar," I said, trying to calm down my voice.

"Yes? How did you meet?" the headmaster was very inquisitive.

"We are neighbors," Edgar replied and fixed his piercing eyes at me.

"Only neighbors" I quickly added and I heard the school bell. I breathed a sigh of relief. "Nice to meet you, but I have to go to Blue and gold."

"I will walk you, Alice." Edgar rose from his chair and came to me.

"There is no need," I shook my head.

"I insist" Edgar refused to let go.

"As you wish" I said coolly and walked quickly out of the Headmaster's office. I didn't want to turn around to check if Edgar was following me because I didn't care much about it. I wanted to start the day with a smile on my face, but unfortunately the sight of my former lover spoiled my smile.

"Do you want to escape from me?" I felt Edgar's hand on my wrist and stopped. I stood straight.

"No. I'm in a hurry to work," I answered truthfully. "Probably you too," I added, and he stood before me.

"I'm starting the lessons in an hour" he answered, and I nodded.

"So you have an hour for yourself," I said and passed him.

"Let's spend this hour together," he said and took my step.

"No. I have a lot to do," I replied, starting to get nervous. Edgar was too strong.

"If that's what you want," he said and stopped. "You can't avoid me forever, you're doomed to me" after these words I stepped forward and disappeared into the nearest corridor.

I felt it would be a hard day for me.

~~~~~~

"Christmas is approaching, so you have to write articles about Christmas Eve, etc. Any ideas?" I asked and looked at the students who were sitting in front of me in chairs.

"I can write about Christmas traditions," Toni raised her hand up.

"Fantastic" I smiled. "Take Cheryl to help," I released her eye.

"Hey, at least once, I wanted to be with Toni!" Sweet Pea jerked, and I rolled my eyes.

"Paws away from Toni," Cheryl said and embraced her girlfriend. "She is mine," she added, and I smiled slightly.

"Why won't you be with Josie?" I asked and pointed to the girl.

"Well, it's complicated," answered Sweet Pea, and I sighed heavily.

"I have no more questions," I said and raised my hands in surrender.

"We can do an interview with the headmaster," Betty said and looked at Jughead.

"Or write a Christmas story about a murder on Christmas Eve," Jughead shrugged, and I sighed.

"Jug" Betty hit him lightly on the shoulder.

"You can write a story, Jughead, but skip the idea of murder," I said ironically.

"That would be the best part" he sighed irritated.

"Some people, including the headmaster, wouldn't be delighted with this," I replied with a smile.

"I know," Jughead sighed and sat down comfortably on his chair.

"If you have any ideas, don't be afraid to come to me and tell me about them, remember no rules, you write what you think," I said with a smile as I heard the ring for the lesson.

After a short while, the students left the room and I sat at my desk. I opened my laptop and started to write an article about a mysterious burglar.

"I brought coffee" I raised my head from the laptop and smiled. I got up from the chair and approached the FP.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and kissed him on the cheek.

"I came to see how you're doing," he muttered and pulled me with one hand, because he had coffee in the other one.

"It's good, I just started writing an article about the mysterious burglary," I patted him on the cheek.

"Can I read?" he asked, and I shook my head.

"No. You will read tomorrow" I kissed him on the lips. "I have to finish it and check mistakes"

"Alice ..." FP didn't finish his sentence because we heard the sound of the phone. I moved away from my man and grabbed the phone. Polly's number appeared on the display.

"It's Polly," I said and looked terrified at FP.

"Pick up" he said and embraced me at the waist. I nodded and picked up the phone.

"Polly," I whispered, my voice was trembling.

"I'm going back to Riverdale, I'm coming back for my children" my daughter didn't sound like my daughter. I had the impression that she was under somebody's influence.

"Polly, what's going on, is anyone threatening you?"

"I don't want my children to have anything to do with this family, I'm taking them and I'm getting out of here," she said coldly, and I felt nauseous. FP embraced me more tightly around my waist. He was terrified.

"I won't let you, Polly!" I shouted loudly, feeling tears in my eyes.

"You don't have any rights to my children, mother"

The tone of her voice hurt me.

"I won't let you take them away!" I got into hysterics because I started to scream and shake very much.

"Do you want to find out?" after these words, Polly hung up, and I looked terrified at FP.

"Alice ..."

"FP, we have to go to Hermione's house, the children aren't safe there," I said and grabbed my purse.

"Let's go, Alice. I'm driving" FP grabbed my hand and we ran out of the room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 1.2K 52
[COMPLETED] [60,000 - 70,000 WORDS] Forsythe Pendleton Jones the third, also known as Jughead Jones when at home or undercover. The 23 year old FBI...
131K 3.6K 33
"What is going on with you?" she practically yelled. I looked at her and shrugged. "Seriously, Juggie. You're so damn confusing. One minute you act l...
132K 5.7K 118
FP and Alice had a past? Of course, but will they have a future together? Will they get through everything life has prepared for them? Will they sti...
9.4K 572 40
{COMPLETED} Now that it's Labor Day weekend, the towns people want to escape from the Flames. It has been a wild rollercoaster filled with emotions...